+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast

Thread: The strangeness of the California Fires

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,687 times in 8,371 posts

Default Re: The strangeness of the California Fires

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

California’s major utility, PG &E will declare bankruptcy.

[ ] hah . . not so fast mister . . . "limited liability" is it ?

Jeeze, how these crooks use business rules to get away with things. The individuals running and earning from PG&E are laughing their way down the road.

Are we schmucks or what?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2019), avid (15th January 2019), justntime2learn (16th January 2019), RunningDeer (16th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (15th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #262
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)

California’s major utility, PG &E will declare bankruptcy.

[ ] hah . . not so fast mister . . . "limited liability" is it ?

Jeeze, how these crooks use business rules to get away with things. The individuals running and earning from PG&E are laughing their way down the road.

Are we schmucks or what?
    If PG&E files under Chapter 11 of the bankruptcy code, then it will be representing, at least at the time of filing, that it is not seeking to discharge existing and contingent debts, but that it intends to reorganize its debts of all classes. In a reorganization, but depending on each creditor's ranking as secured, unsecured, existing versus contingent debt, etc..., each creditor will get a portion of the pie consisting of PG&E's assets that are subject to the jurisdiction of the bankruptcy court.

In a bankruptcy proceeding, creditors can file lawsuits against PG&E arising from the fires and whatever else may be on the table as claims. These lawsuits are brought in what is called "adversary actions". This is usually how the right to relief is established (and a dollar amount can be obtained, or not), but it does not ensure that the creditor will actually receive the amount of any award. Creditors get a pro rata share of the pie, if anything at all.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

avid (15th January 2019), Chip (24th January 2019), justntime2learn (16th January 2019), norman (15th January 2019), RunningDeer (16th January 2019), ThePythonicCow (15th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #263
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

It's so obviously such a long planned scam. I think we should put our thinking caps on and try to figure out what the long term objective has been that's rapidly advancing right now. Obviously it will be the shifting of money, power and control in some Orwellian way - and - CA is being used as the testing ground prototype and just first in line.

Primary puzzle piece: PGE had zero to do with starting the fires but they had plenty to do with helping prepare, possibly set the stage for, take the fall and cover up the real perps. THIS WAS A LONG PRE-PLANNED OPERATION.

Another puzzle piece: we in CA are realizing they have obviously been following orders all over the state to do very destructive 30 foot wide clear cutting along main power lines ruining the scenery on 1000's of miles of CA roads - it's been/being noticed and very resented in Santa Rosa right now. Here''s video of how they jumped right in to continue it Paradise on a massive scale including LOTS of logging.

Some of the Paradise operations start at 6:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEhoAVRxdgo

They are NOT doing this clear cutting for 'fire safety', and at this time it does not appear they are laying underground lines, I could be wrong. What would be other reasons for using this excuse to do clear cutting along major roads??

Recent puzzle piece: January 6, 2018: 3 PGE Top Execs Run... I mean quit https://www.sfchronicle.com/californ...g-13517735.php

Today's puzzle piece: The (planned) Bankruptcy announcement - the excuse for big money restructuring to come.

I sure hope at least this stepping on the gas of their agenda means they think have enough PGE blame cooked up to sway public opinion so they stop murdering people and decimating communities of innocent citizens.
    Last edited by waves; 15th January 2019 at 08:36.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th January 2019), James Newell (17th January 2019), justntime2learn (16th January 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (15th January 2019), RunningDeer (16th January 2019), Sunny (16th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    It's so obviously such a long planned scam. I think we should put our thinking caps on and try to figure out what the long term objective has been that's rapidly advancing right now. Obviously it will be the shifting of money, power and control in some Orwellian way - and - CA is being used as the testing ground prototype and just first in line.

Primary puzzle piece: PGE had zero to do with starting the fires but they had plenty to do with helping prepare, possibly set the stage for, take the fall and cover up the real perps. THIS WAS A LONG PRE-PLANNED OPERATION.

Another puzzle piece: we in CA are realizing they have obviously been following orders all over the state to do very destructive 30 foot wide clear cutting along main power lines ruining the scenery on 1000's of miles of CA roads - it's been/being noticed and very resented in Santa Rosa right now. Here''s video of how they jumped right in to continue it Paradise on a massive scale including LOTS of logging.

Some of the Paradise operations start at 6:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEhoAVRxdgo

They are NOT doing this clear cutting for 'fire safety', and at this time it does not appear they are laying underground lines, I could be wrong. What would be other reasons for using this excuse to do clear cutting along major roads??

Recent puzzle piece: January 6, 2018: 3 PGE Top Execs Run... I mean quit https://www.sfchronicle.com/californ...g-13517735.php

Today's puzzle piece: The (planned) Bankruptcy announcement - the excuse for big money restructuring to come.

I sure hope at least this stepping on the gas of their agenda means they think have enough PGE blame cooked up to sway public opinion so they stop murdering people and decimating communities of innocent citizens.
    The bankcrupcy and the fire may be strange, but as a Quebecer and a Canadian, I can assure you that all of our Hydro Electric power lines have at least a 30 foot clearing all over for thousands of miles. And this was lucky when we had the ice storm in 1997 with crashing power lines, no fires created.

I thought the 30 foot + clearing and maintenance was standard power lines erections throughout North America if not throughout the world. We have this clearing even in cities where the lines go through For fire safety. Since the 1950’s.
    Last edited by Flash; 15th January 2019 at 21:15.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th January 2019), RunningDeer (16th January 2019), Sunny (16th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    ...I thought the 30 foot + clearing and maintenance was standard power lines erections throughout North America if not throughout the world. We have this clearing even in cities where the lines go through For fire safety. Since the 1950’s.
    Surprisingly, there are no federal (US) regulations regarding vegetation clearance around power lines. From the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) website:

"Each utility develops and implements its own tree trimming or vegetation management plan. Each plan must conform to requirements of state or local authorities and any applicable right-of-way or easement agreement with the property owner."
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

RunningDeer (16th January 2019), Sunny (16th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Forest Denizen (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    ...I thought the 30 foot + clearing and maintenance was standard power lines erections throughout North America if not throughout the world. We have this clearing even in cities where the lines go through For fire safety. Since the 1950’s.
    Surprisingly, there are no federal (US) regulations regarding vegetation clearance around power lines. From the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) website:

"Each utility develops and implements its own tree trimming or vegetation management plan. Each plan must conform to requirements of state or local authorities and any applicable right-of-way or easement agreement with the property owner."
    Wow, I am surprised!! Well, in Quebec it is 30 feet plus all over. So, I do not think this element could be part of any conspiracy. It is just common sense when playing with electricity.

But, if there were to be a conspiracy regarding this aspect, it would be why you were not protected by clearings along power lines. It is costly to keep the lines clear of vegetation. The lack of clearing was it to save money on people lives?

If so, there is an element to sue the electricity company and the state, I think.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th January 2019), RunningDeer (16th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #267
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,602 times in 20,701 posts

I wonder if even Blancolirio can cast a positive light on this scenario...
    'Camp' Fire UPDATE -PG&E to Declare Bankruptcy (Again)
    blancolirio
    Published on Jan 14, 2019

"Here's the latest on progress to rebuild after California's Deadliest Wildfire on record.
    LINKS:
    Camp Fire Relief
    https://www.nvcf.org/
    Paradise Post newspaper
    https://www.paradisepost.com/ "
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (16th January 2019), Franny (17th January 2019), justntime2learn (16th January 2019), RunningDeer (17th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #268
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,602 times in 20,701 posts

Forgot to include the youtube link for Blancolirio!

He answered my question in the post just above regarding the possibility (or impossibility) of casting a positive light on the situation by naming it--right in the beginning of the video--"California's unsustainable legacy"...and "no more last straws left".
    Last edited by onawah; 17th January 2019 at 02:42.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (17th January 2019), RunningDeer (17th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #269
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Power companies were started in the late 1800's to early 1900's. For over 100 years there really has been miniscule numbers of fires from tower problems spanning millions of miles despite minimally maintained forest/brush around them.

Suddenly there is a massive clearing effort? This is not being done for the excuse being given.

I noticed this comment on one of the YT fire video pages:

3 speed Sting-Ray
    5 hours ago
    They're clearing our lines here in Midwest like I've never seen before!!

I request that people from other states besides CA to please post if there has been been sudden mass activity by your utility company to clear cut around power lines with the excuse of safety.

If this really is going on all over the country, the red flag couldn't be bigger.

Any thoughts why it would be related to 5G? Or what else?

I say something very creepy is being set into place.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

onawah (17th January 2019), RunningDeer (17th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #270
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Power companies were started in the late 1800's to early 1900's. For over 100 years there really has been miniscule numbers of fires from tower problems spanning millions of miles despite minimally maintained forest/brush around them.

Suddenly there is a massive clearing effort? This is not being done for the excuse being given.

3 speed Sting-Ray
    5 hours ago

I request that people from other states besides CA to please post if there has been been sudden mass activity by your utility company to clear cut around power lines with the excuse of safety.

If this really is going on all over the country, the red flag couldn't be bigger.

Yes, here in Farmington, NM. On November 1st, (before Paradise), a contractor on a bulldozer-type piece of equipment arrived unannounced to clear cut trees, shrubs, and all vegetation in a 30 foot swath under power lines for miles, leaving nothing but mulch and debris butting up to our property line. The operator left a note on our door, after completely decimating the surrounding area, requesting to bulldoze the cottonwoods on our property. We told him they could be topped but not completely mulched as they are providing erosion control in a flood plain along the river. He has not returned to do this. This has never happened in the 20 years I've lived here.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

avid (17th January 2019), onawah (17th January 2019), RunningDeer (17th January 2019), Tam (25th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #271
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I think they have probably at least 30 ft. and we have power lines around here with 100 feet on each side. So the question is why didn't they prepare that area with a minimum safe zone before a fire season. And I bet they will run large 5g towers along power transmission lines.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

onawah (17th January 2019), RunningDeer (17th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #272
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)

3 speed Sting-Ray
    5 hours ago

Yes, here in Farmington, NM. On November 1st, (before Paradise), a contractor on a bulldozer-type piece of equipment arrived unannounced to clear cut trees, shrubs, and all vegetation in a 30 foot swath under power lines for miles, leaving nothing but mulch and debris butting up to our property line. The operator left a note on our door, after completely decimating the surrounding area, requesting to bulldoze the cottonwoods on our property. We told him they could be topped but not completely mulched as they are providing erosion control in a flood plain along the river. He has not returned to do this. This has never happened in the 20 years I've lived here.
    Whoa, hold you horses. Just because there may be or is an increase in the clearing of vegetation near and along power lines does not mean anything nefarious is going on. It may just we'll be that the clearing is being done due to a genuine desire to avoid fires and, at least, mitigate the damage and loss due to fires.

New Mexico had one of its worst, if not the worst, fires about 7 or 8 years ago in the Los Alamos area when a 60 foot dead tree fell over and struck above ground electrical wires, which then sparked thereby igniting grass, brush and trees etc.... The result was great destruction. The destruction was made much worse when heavy rains came down after the fire, washing away much soil, and damaging homes, businesses and other property.

In the New Mexico fire the cause was a dead tree. The tree struck the power line. (This is not uncommon in secluded rural areas.) Things cascaded from there. Vegetation control is vital and critical to prevention and safety. Despite some claims I've seen on this forum, there are federal regulations requiring vegetation control. They may not be in the dept. of energy, but these rules and regulations are lodged with such agencies or departments as the dept. of Forestry and the dept. of Interior.

Most importantly, local land owners, local towns and counties, as well as local rural electricity suppliers (small coop utilities), in conjunction with the upstream electric power suppliers (the large corporations) have a very great investment and interest in preventing fires and other calamities.

So, as much as I distrust global corporatist and collectivist governments, I'm not convinced that the claimed increase in the clearing of vegetation around above ground electrical power lines portents or implies anything beyond a genuine desire to prevent fires caused by downed power lines.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Flash (17th January 2019), onawah (17th January 2019), RunningDeer (17th January 2019), Tam (25th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by Ascension (here)

3 speed Sting-Ray
    5 hours ago

Whoa, hold you horses. Just because there may be or is an increase in the clearing of vegetation near and along power lines does not mean anything nefarious is going on. It may just we'll be that the clearing is being done due to a genuine desire to avoid fires and, at least, mitigate the damage and loss due to fires.

New Mexico had one of its worst, if not the worst, fires about 7 or 8 years ago in the Los Alamos area when a 60 foot dead tree fell over and struck above ground electrical wires, which then sparked thereby igniting grass, brush and trees etc.... The result was great destruction. The destruction was made much worse when heavy rains came down after the fire, washing away much soil, and damaging homes, businesses and other property.

In the New Mexico fire the cause was a dead tree. The tree struck the power line. (This is not uncommon in secluded rural areas.) Things cascaded from there. Vegetation control is vital and critical to prevention and safety. Despite some claims I've seen on this forum, there are federal regulations requiring vegetation control. They may not be in the dept. of energy, but these rules and regulations are lodged with such agencies or departments as the dept. of Forestry and the dept. of Interior.

Most importantly, local land owners, local towns and counties, as well as local rural electricity suppliers (small coop utilities), in conjunction with the upstream electric power suppliers (the large corporations) have a very great investment and interest in preventing fires and other calamities.

So, as much as I distrust global corporatist and collectivist governments, I'm not convinced that the claimed increase in the clearing of vegetation around above ground electrical power lines portents or implies anything beyond a genuine desire to prevent fires caused by downed power lines.
    You are right Satori.

Wave and Ascension, why not trying instead to get to the real point where there are real conspiracies regarding this fire? This could be truly helpful instead of claiming things that discredit the real findings you may otherwise unearth. there is substantial stuff to get to, ex:spraying the forest the days months before, with what?? Police controlling roads and ending up blocking trafic, to check if this happened?? etc etc.

Right now you are playing fear porn.

Ah.... logic is useful here.
    Last edited by Flash; 17th January 2019 at 04:47.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

onawah (17th January 2019), RunningDeer (17th January 2019), Tam (25th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #274
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

I absolutely agree that it may or may not be nefarious. I am simply stating facts without conclusion. How does that come to be labeled "fear porn?" All I can do these days is to observe and file away information. If, down the road, more facts come to light, there may be enough circumstantial evidence through totality of evidence to come to my own personal conclusion. No more, no less.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Flash (17th January 2019), onawah (17th January 2019), RunningDeer (17th January 2019), Satori (17th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #275
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Flash, how deep is your knowledge about PGE? and what do you consider the red flags surrounding them? You seem to regard them as no more than a simple utility company doing the reasonable things they should.

I can't convey to you what about PGE has been in my face, my newcasts, my papers for 20 years and the fire related song and dance propaganda for the last two.

My growing suspicions are based on what I can't comprehensively teach anyone in a short post.

When 1000's of homes have been leveled and many people murdered by high tech weaponry with PGE a fully aware and cooperative player by agreeing to be the scapegoat, it's worth noting.

When only right after these fires after 100 years in business, they start exhibiting extreme rushed behavior on a mass scale along their power lines that they never did before... right at the moment in history that a huge upgrade in very unhealthy technologies involving power and 'smart' things that they represent are being bulldozed into neighborhoods... seemingly as quickly as possible before the protests can get too organized.... I think it's worth noting.

If we find that many utility companies around the country are already also exhibiting the same sudden and rushed behavior, I'm suggesting it would be a major puzzle piece worth noting.

There's even a Rothschild on the board and recently nearly everyone else at the helm just quit! It points to PGE as a central player in this genocide and untrustable in every way.

I really resent you sitting in Canada without having lived any PGE history and calling my trying to put observations of puzzle pieces like this on the table fear porn. There's a big difference between baseless fear porn and intelligent reading the writing on the wall.

ADDED:

forgot to add: PGE hasn’t been convicted of anything or paid anything yet, but is declaring bankruptcy?? This is the agency in control of the continuity of ALL commerce, phones/communications, finance/banking, internet access, transportation, wage earning, the well being of millions of homes/lives, etc etc in a huge portion of one of the largest economies in the world!!! This is clearly a rushed push/excuse to change the controllers of this incredibly valuable and powerful control mechanism.

How dare anyone minimize all these factors added up as baseless premature exaggerations, and I especially resent it on behalf of the possibly 1000’s burned alive in great part due to the deliberate perp enabling/complicity by PGE.
    Last edited by waves; 17th January 2019 at 22:17.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (17th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (24th January 2019), justntime2learn (25th January 2019), onawah (17th January 2019), RunningDeer (17th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #276
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,736 times in 21,543 posts

Flash, how deep is your knowledge about PGE? and what do you consider the red flags surrounding them? You seem to regard them as no more than a simple utility company doing the reasonable things they should.
    I really resent you sitting in Canada without having lived any PGE history and calling my trying to put observations of puzzle pieces like this on the table fear porn. There's a big difference between baseless fear porn and intelligent reading the writing on the wall.

... I especially resent it on behalf of the possibly 1000’s burned alive in great part due to the deliberate perp enabling/complicity by PGE.
    Waves ... please do allow each of us our own various and diverse perspectives and insights.

I'd recommend that you not place any guilt trips or resentments on others, just because they don't see something that seems critical to you, in the way that you see it.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Orph (18th January 2019), RunningDeer (18th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #277
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

No surprise to see another holier than thou pop-in lecture from Paul.

I gave a thorough explanation of the very substantial exact reasons I resented someone who accused me of propagating FEAR PORN. I get to respond strongly to that!! - especially when it's about the further suspicious activities of a very powerful agency that appears complicit in genocide.

It is very petty of you to disregard my 500 post legacy here of extremely carefully chosen words, lots of plain english, no violence, no fluff and lots of substance to take the time to shake your little finger at me.

I think you should back off your pompous lectures to long established members about rare posts that prick you that 1000's of others in the community don't seem have any problem with.

34. Link to Post #278
    United States Avalon Member Dreamer148's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    ... This part of the Museum is set up to give an early warning about genocidal events throughout the world. If enough of us contact them, it might get through to them that California and other places around the world are experiencing a new form of genocide.

Right now, the Early Warning Project ranks the US at .8/nearly zero risk of holocaust.

OK, but considering the US Government is the perpetrator, which 'government, civil society or influential actor' do you want this organization to provide an 'early warning' to after it receives numerous letters?

Would you expect the Jews running this organization would confront the Jews who own all mass media and are deeply entrenched in the genocide and cover up?

This would be my letter.

TO:
    THE HOLOCAUST MUSEUM, Early Warning Project
    Washington, DC

Dear Sirs:
    I am a concerned citizen trying to sound the alarm bell about the acts of mass genocide being perpetrated on American citizens on American soil. After much analysis I can provide, other citizens and I have determined that the recent Santa Rosa, Carr, Butte and Malibu fires in CA have the exact signatures of targeted attacks using Directed Energy Weaponry resulting in the genocidal murder of 1000's of US citizens and the destruction of even more 1000's of entire private homes and businesses.

Because there has been zero protection from, comprehensive investigation of or retaliation by any US authority or Military, we believe this DEW created genocide is again, like 9-11, being perpetrated on US soil by the only agency with the ability to do so which is within the US Government. This postulation is supported by the evidence of the direct collusion of US mass media companies with the perpetrators, taking orders to flood all forms of media with cover up stories, false scapegoats for the causes and especially to shield the public from the true numbers of fellow citizens murdered and structures decimated and the suppression of all incriminating surrounding facts - also just like 9-11.

We additionally realize that the CA fires are just the latest round of weather based genocidal attacks against American citizens and have also identified quite a long list of other attacks using artificially directed and enhanced weather patterns to cause unnaturally excessively destructive floods, hurricanes, tornados and snowstorms.

This clearly adds up to deliberate, active and ongoing mass genocide as defined by your organization. Please advise us who with the power to intervene and stop these actions of the US Government against it's citizens you suggest to 'give warning to' as your objective states.

We hope you are not just another DC shill organization in bed with these conscienceless criminals and only created to monitor who is catching on to these agendas and the rate that the public is becoming aware of them.

Otherwise, thank you in advance for the bravery and integrity it will take to stand up to the controllers of the most heinous futuristic weaponry technologies in history, a modern wave of heathens who have shown no hesitation to snuff out dissenters on a whim just like their Nazi Germany predecessors, but this time are being aided and abetted by the world's richest Jews who purchased and consolidated all mainstream media and internet control and are using that power to cover up these US Government attacks on it's citizens for near 20 years now, maybe longer.

Sincerely,
    A concerned American
    Waves: You wrote a fantastic letter! If I were you, I would send it to them, but blind-copy it to everyone you can think of. If I were super-rich I would take out ad space in some of the larger newspapers and print it there as well. Maybe send it to university presidents, and university student newspapers? Think big! The pen is mightier than the sword!
    Acturian I totally support you in bringing this to the public attention. There is to many anomalies in recent CA fires. Fires that burn at twice the normal temps - melt steel. Fire Captains say they have never seen anything like this ferocity.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer148 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2019), justntime2learn (24th January 2019), onawah (24th January 2019), RunningDeer (24th January 2019)

36. Link to Post #279
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

The two retired California firemen have posted a fourth part of their recent interview, answering questions:

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th January 2019), Hervé (24th January 2019), justntime2learn (24th January 2019), onawah (24th January 2019), RunningDeer (24th January 2019)

38. Link to Post #280
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

One of the anomalies of the Paradise fire was the authorities replacing all cement culverts under roads there almost immediately as though there was some culpable evidence involved in the old culverts. So here someone has done the proper research around this issue:

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (26th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast