Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: The strangeness of the California Fires

I think Agenda 21 sums it all up fairly well. See:
    http://stopthecrime.net/wp/
    specifically: http://stopthecrime.net/wp/category/...north-america/
    (note they are currently building a new site)
    Their youtube page: ults?search_query=stopthecrime.net+new
    and the thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=stopthecrime

(Be warned: Deborah Tavares style isn't easy to listen to, and she doesn't sugarcoat anything; the info will probably make your blood run cold, but it's hard to deny, given all that we know, or at least suspect, thus far... And it cannot be stopped unless we are aware of it, and of course, that's only the first step.)
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (14th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th November 2018), Blacklight43 (14th November 2018), Chip (16th November 2018), Franny (14th November 2018), Hervé (14th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Here’s what Debora Tavares said about the North Californian "wild fires” in her video “Plan to Burn up Northern California Disclosed”

It seems the plan is being played out now in November 2018

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Akasha (9th December 2018), AriG (16th November 2018), avid (14th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th November 2018), conk (14th November 2018), onawah (14th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

747 Global Supertanker 'Camp' fire Day 6 UPDATE McClellan Load and Return
    blancolirio
    Published on Nov 14, 2018

(Bit of a distraction, but their efforts certainly must be helping somewhat, at least, though I think we all agree prevention issues are the ones that really need to be addressed.)
    Last edited by onawah; 14th November 2018 at 21:09.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (14th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), Debra (15th November 2018), Ivanhoe (17th November 2018), RunningDeer (15th November 2018), Sierra (14th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    ...wildfires are worse than they have been in our recorded history.

But something tells me there's more to it than that. That this is just one layer of it.

Now, the big question is, what is it?
    I'm not ruling out some strange factors in some instances. Some well-reported anomalies, particularly last year, do seem very hard to explain.

But yes, there have always been forest fires. Lightning strikes, and even maybe (a long time ago) neolithic campfires getting out of control. Every park ranger will tell you that forest fires are an integral part of the ecosystem, and (like floods) there's nothing actually wrong with that.

In fact, in many parks, firefighters deliberately let lightning strike fires burn — because they're purely natural, hence a response policy of no interference — and they only work fast to extinguish the ones caused by man.

But exceptionally dry conditions have changed the statistics. Historically, many fires start, and frequently, too, but almost as many are quickly extinguished — or just die out on their own because of rain or lack of dry 'fuel'.

The 'Camp Fire' seems almost certain to have been sparked by an electrical problem (maybe as simple as a downed power line) — and then, it VERY quickly spread and was really hard to contain until a horrific amount of damage had been caused.

The dry conditions, with low humidity, poor forest maintenance, and high winds (that may have dropped the badly maintained power line right on top of uncleared dry brush) were a perfect storm for the very rapid spread of any fire at all.

This is not what happened, but a massive fire like that could have been started with a dropped cigarette in just the wrong place. Really. Once it was the size of a regular campfire a few feet across, maybe just 30 seconds later, it then inevitably accelerated in size to consume over 100,000 acres.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th November 2018 at 21:13.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (14th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), Debra (15th November 2018), Franny (14th November 2018), Ivanhoe (17th November 2018), onawah (14th November 2018), Tam (14th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018), Yoda (15th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

I'll guess that most of you will fail to get this video to run. I had to go though extensive hoops to see this and download it.

It's quite grusome, but it's what happened.

If it won't run, try using genyoutube to get around the block.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th November 2018), avid (14th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), Debra (15th November 2018), Franny (14th November 2018), Ivanhoe (17th November 2018), onawah (14th November 2018), PurpleLama (15th November 2018), RunningDeer (14th November 2018), Satori (16th November 2018), Tam (14th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think the questions now that we have to address are: why have these extremely unsafe conditions been permitted to come about and was it deliberate or just lack of foresight?
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but....isn't that the point for conspiracy theorists/truthseekers?
    Stopthecrime.net's Deborah Tavares obviously thinks it was deliberate and part of Agenda 21, and she says she has seen the documents to prove it.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th November 2018 at 22:32.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (14th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th November 2018), Chip (16th November 2018), Debra (15th November 2018), Franny (14th November 2018), RunningDeer (14th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (15th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I'll guess that most of you will fail to get this video to run. I had to go though extensive hoops to see this and download it.

It's quite grusome, but it's what happened.

If it won't run, try using genyoutube to get around the block.
    521,215 views since November 9, 2018 and 2,273 comments:

amber dietz
    I know him. He is a sweet guy with a heart of gold who would help anyone who needs help. Just the other day before the fire- he was getting someone’s keys out of their car that they had locked inside. I’m so sorry and sad that he experienced this horrifying event in this way!

If you happen to see this comment- Amber from Salvation Army is praying for peace in your heart brother!

This comment has over 1,700 thumbs up and 18 replies:

Angelina Ramey
    Don’t report this. People need to know this kind of stuff. This ain’t no joke. I almost cried when he was saying about how happy he was to be alive. Being in that typ a situation where u see all your close friends die is really sad. Cut him sum slack. He’s gunna be traumatized with this forever.

Video Summary

Matthew Strausbaugh
    Published on Nov 9, 2018
    My Uncle sent me this cell phone footage of the aftermath from the firestorm. He tried to save his friends but the fire over took their position. This footage was shot on Edge Wood off Pearson Road in Paradise, California.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th November 2018 at 03:53.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (15th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), Ivanhoe (17th November 2018), norman (14th November 2018), onawah (14th November 2018), Satori (16th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Thanks for this [[ onawah's Post #83, above. -- Paul ]] - health and safety of loaders of these potentially toxic substances - noone in uniform, no masks...!
    Perhaps this info should be moved to.....?
    A new thread ie Aerial fire prevention by tankers...

Mod note from Bill: Yes, moved to this thread (specifically about the California fires). A very valid post, but not quite the right place for it on Sierra's thread. This isn't 100% right either, but it's the best place for it right now!
    Last edited by avid; 15th November 2018 at 06:24.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Chip (15th November 2018), onawah (15th November 2018), RunningDeer (15th November 2018), Sierra (14th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (15th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CAMP FIRE PARADISE LOST TO AGENDA 21?
    11/15/18
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/cam...-to-agenda-21/

(The following is an example of what Joe From the Carolinas has cautioned us not to become fixated on at the cost of people who have been directly affected by the fires and need our support.
    But it's also something that needs further looking into if any way is to be found to prevent further tragedies of this nature.
    Whether or not there are DEWs being employed is almost irrelevant, considering how much evidence there is that chemtrails and probably weather manipulation have combined to help create the firestorms.
    The most logical explanation for the explosion that is shown in the video came from Dutchsinse, imho, as being caused by underground magma (or possibly methane) that has been disturbed by drilling ops.
    )

"Seventeen years after 9/11 and countless hyped-up and bizarrely-explained massacres later, many Americans feel like they’re sitting ducks for totally random, unfathomably perverse violence. Death rays from space become plausible. One may ask whether fostering this state of mind is intentional. Is this some messed-up way to keep the people in line?

The State of the Nation says “yes.” He’s posted numerous articles about these ongoing fires, which he’s calling FIREGEDDON and which he describes as having been stoked by a program involving years of geoengineering. The chemtrails are said to contain aluminum oxide derived from coal fly ash, which has purposefully dried-out the vegetation in the Southwestern US into so much kindling. He says these fires don’t behave like natural wildfires and claims that skilled arsonists have been deployed to start them, some using flame-throwing drones, Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) mounted on military planes and also on satellites (!)

He says the immediate purpose of these fires is to distract from the election fraud that is ongoing in Florida and in Arizona and that the longterm purpose of this devastation is to implement the UN’s Agenda 21 and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, to clear people out of the countryside and to herd them into the megacities with the One World Government’s manufactured threat of Climate Change. He quotes the following from an unnamed intelligence officer:

“Operation Torch California is a very real ongoing black operation being conducted by the US Intelligence Community in collusion with Operation Gladio. These false flag terrorist attacks are first and foremost a highly sophisticated psyop. They have many goals. And they will continue until California has been completely subjugated by the globalists.”

— Intelligence Analyst & Former US Military Officer

This video shows satellite images of the massive Camp Fire in Paradise, California, which has destroyed nearly 9,000 homes. The fire exploded at dawn, quite bizarrely, as is shown, slowed-down and zoomed-in here.

Officially, the Paradise Camp Fire is being blamed on a PG&E power line, in what’s being called a replay of the fire at Sebastopol one year ago and great hay is being made out of PG&E’s board of directors including Rothschild, Inc. Vice-Chairman Roger Kimmel.

While most of last year’s California fires remain under investigation, PG&E has been declared responsible for the wine country fires. In late September of this year, Governor Jerry Brown signed a measure that would allow PG&E to bill their customers for the future settlements, in order to prevent the utility from going bankrupt. This is a multi-billion-dollar bailout, along the lines of Wall Street in 2008. (Does anyone still want to live in California?) "
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th November 2018), avid (15th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (15th November 2018), Debra (15th November 2018), Franny (16th November 2018), Satori (16th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Onowah, I have to smile that I added an apology a number of posts ago after realizing I had posted that same WTH video for the 3rd time and now you're the 4th. The video must have struck a chord.

DEWs leave signatures and the signatures of DEWS are present in spades in these fires. Fires also historically don't move as fast, burn as hot and especially are not 'selective' in the way that these suddenly repeating mass destruction patterns with the signatures are.

The 'Camp' Fire is GENOCIDE
    I predict that the truth of this event will be that it was an act of massacre and genocide.
    Did too many people escape the Santa Rosa/Reddings fires and lessons learned? This fire encircled and trapped people with the least number of ways out, let alone mobility due to age.
    https://www.arcgis.com/apps/webappvi....1117%2C102100

Nov. 15 numbers: 56 dead, still missing doubled to 300.....ADDED: then at 6pm report doubled again to 631
    https://www.sfgate.com/california-wi...o-13395842.php
    There are FIVE people on the list that were 119 years old!!
    That means that 119 years of life ended with pre-mature death by being burned alive, possibly microwaved from the inside out.

Comments on this image from the video above in post #87.

"Bodies are like a bag of water which don't react well to a chemical reaction like fire however a powerful EMF like RF radiation would boil a body like water in an microwave oven. I know it sounds like tin foil hat wearing stuff but the damage to things in close proximity to the fires looks wrong, and very inconsistent the way the bodies are burned....Personally, knowing what i know about DEW weapons, these people were literally burned alive from the inside out. A normal fir would not have burned that person lying on the road to that degree of, for lack of a better description, crispiness. DEW weapons, however, burn from the inside out with powerful microwave bursts. What better way to hide testing those weapons on humans than a "wild fire"?..."

There's some god? Well, to me he has a lot of explaining to do and I'm certainly not going to be praying to 'mr supposed see all hear all' to 'interfere and help' now... some 'controlling entity' with therefore also the power to 'interfere and prevent' instead of just sitting back and watching his theater of gruesome sadism and pain inflicted on defenseless human and animal souls.

I'm just having a flood of realizations of the now permanent immediate threat at my own doorstep like millions before me in history woke up to and/or are currently under, in a way never before in my face to this extent in my stable American daily life.
    Last edited by waves; 16th November 2018 at 03:13.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th November 2018), AriG (16th November 2018), Franny (16th November 2018), onawah (16th November 2018), raregem (15th November 2018), Satori (16th November 2018), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 times in 245 posts

This video has a lot of answers I have been asking about the "wild fires".

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th November 2018 at 00:21. Reason: embedded the video

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

Franny (16th November 2018), onawah (16th November 2018), raregem (15th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A bit off topic, but bringing a more cheerful note to a bad situation, hopefully, and one interesting perspective on how to better cope with it, and, more generally, with this shifting paradigm we are all living in at present.
    The interviewer is on my list of youtube favorites, "Living Big In A Tiny House"
    He travels around the world interviewing people who are building and living in "tiny houses", and I always find his videos uplifting and relevant.

Off-Grid Artisan Tiny House Built To Escape Wildfires

Living Big In A Tiny House
    Published on Nov 15, 2018

"Ryan was fortunate. With his last 28ft tiny house on wheels he managed to pull it just out of the way of the wildfires which swept through California in 2017. That experience really got him thinking about the design of his home though and he decided to build something more compact which was more easily moved."
    Last edited by onawah; 21st November 2018 at 03:37.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (16th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blacklight43 (here)
    This video has a lot of answers I have been asking about the "wild fires".

That report by Michael Thomas, owner of www.stateofthenation.com is excellent and mandatory listening for anyone wanting a very good summary of the greater picture people who are suspecting hideous foul play are suspecting. He gets a bit 'rightist' in his blaming, but then admits the destruction can't be political targeting, and NO ONE is out of the danger zone. The site is also a huge resource of contributions about this and last year fires.

I very much agree that this long planned stage setting has been falling over all our head for years, it's in all our backyards, and we are watching test runs in California FIRST.

----------

It was hard to see the hard edged perimeter of destruction around the concentrated area where over 600 people are now missing, 60+ dead. Might be hard to see the streets, but there is plenty more exact same density residential area surrounding those hard edged borders. It's totally implausible that the small number of instantly available firemen could have gotten to miles and miles of perimeter in panic traffic and held hard lines in the supposed winds that caused the fiercely rapid advancement of these fires.

Last edited by waves; 16th November 2018 at 04:40.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Franny (16th November 2018), onawah (16th November 2018), raregem (16th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't dispute any of the info from Michael Thomas, but I think what we really need is more proof of the assertions, scientific, expert proof.
    Otherwise, it's just too easy to discount as "conspiracy theory", "fear porn", etc.
    I know it's hard to come by, but it's still necessary to get the kind of results that are needed, insofar as waking people up and stopping the destruction.
    And I wish I knew where more of that kind of info would come from, but it's got to come from somewhere.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (16th November 2018), Franny (16th November 2018), Ivanhoe (17th November 2018), raregem (16th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I don't dispute any of the info from Michael Thomas, but I think what we really need is more proof of the assertions, scientific, expert proof.
    Otherwise, it's just too easy to discount as "conspiracy theory", "fear porn", etc.
    I know it's hard to come by, but it's still necessary to get the kind of results that are needed, insofar as waking people up and stopping the destruction.
    And I wish I knew where more of that kind of info would come from, but it's got to come from somewhere.
    What issues in particular have you not found enough supportive or corroborative evidence for?

Since we're not going to get the military orders outlining the long term staging and short term missions that include these fire, hurricane and false flags, we have to add up the preponderance of evidence, patterns and the signatures of manipulation and weaponization, right? I say it's all been done, it's just not all neatly organized in one place, especially not by one trustworthy source

It's quite the mess when people mostly on the right track are also horribly on the a wrong track or two at the same time - I think that's rampant. I can't think of anyone without their own blind spots, denials or some level of brainwashing and agenda.

For example, I feel Michael Thomas is on many right tracks but also has a big blindside and rightist agenda in spades, and it's especially hard for me when superweasels like Douglas Gabriel are on the other side of the table.

Makes you wonder if part of the agenda is to plant players to both expose truth and obfuscate it at the same time.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

onawah (16th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, I wonder about that too.
    Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Makes you wonder if part of the agenda is to plant players to both expose truth and obfuscate it at the same time.
    It may be that relatively novice people who are trying to bring the info out are just so confused in general, they are inadvertently making it sound unbelievable.
    Journalism is a skill that takes practice and study to master.
    Getting all the info clear and organized certainly is necessary, and getting credible whistleblowers that the public will pay more attention to would certainly help too.
    But such people, knowing the risks involved, are less likely to come forward unless they can do anonymously, or are at death's door with no loved ones who could be targeted in retaliation.
    It's the universal dilemma with conspiracy theory in general, and this is no exception, but it's no less a crucial issue.
    Maybe time for the people to just wake the ---- up so self sacrificial heroes will no longer be so necessary, irreplaceable and indispensable.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th November 2018 at 07:32. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

For example, I feel Michael Thomas is on many right tracks but also has a big blindside
    It's a little hard to be certain, but it really did seem (listen carefully from 23:00) as if Michael Thomas thought the Paradise fire really had started with an actual campfire — when in fact it had been named from the location, Camp Creek Road, where it first broke out. (It was an awful name, of course.)

Hear his words, and I'd be curious what folks think. My first reaction was that he talked a lot, but had little precise knowledge. I then listened again, and then I thought he maybe just wasn't expressing himself clearly.

Note again: it has to be said, it does seem that the Camp Fire started from felled power lines that then sparked on to very dry uncleared vegetation. If this is what happened, the effect would have been like a giant Boy Scout firestarter on bone-dry tinder and kindling.

A giant fire, rapidly spreading, was the sure outcome. But what happened in earlier fires, I don't know.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (16th November 2018), Chip (16th November 2018), Franny (16th November 2018), Ivanhoe (17th November 2018), onawah (16th November 2018), Yoda (16th November 2018)

35. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For example, I feel Michael Thomas is on many right tracks but also has a big blindside
    It's a little hard to be certain, but it really did seem (listen carefully from 23:00) as if Michael Thomas thought the Paradise fire really had started with an actual campfire — when in fact it had been named from the location, Camp Creek Road, where it first broke out. (It was an awful name, of course.)

Hear his words, and I'd be curious what folks think. My first reaction was that he talked a lot, but had little precise knowledge. I then listened again, and then I thought he maybe just wasn't expressing himself clearly.

Note again: it has to be said, it does seem that the Camp Fire started from felled power lines that then sparked on to very dry uncleared vegetation. If this is what happened, the effect would have been like a giant Boy Scout firestarter on bone-dry tinder and kindling.

A giant fire, rapidly spreading, was the sure outcome. But what happened in earlier fires, I don't know.
    Not at all Bill, he didn't imply he thought it was a 'campfire' at all, quite the opposite.... starting at 23:00 he went on for a minute mocking the psychological effect of downplaying something by that name starting with 'was it a campfire.....", and by 24:03 ended his diatribe on it by saying "I don't think so'.

And I don't know what has led you to stick with the 'felled power lines', I think I wrongly assumed they were implying it at first too because of those report recordings - which never did say anything fell tho. The story changed to implying 'sparks', but a CBS Evening News report showed drone footage of that exact fire starting place and the picture reeks of suspicion. I took a screenshot. A day or so after the start it shows the fire still emanating from IN FRONT of the standing tower with no broken lines..... still emanating from a nearly straight line in one direction only in these supposedly extreme winds, nothing whatsoever burning behind it.

Last edited by waves; 16th November 2018 at 08:26.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2018), Franny (16th November 2018), onawah (16th November 2018)

37. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	PA attch.PNG
Views:	165
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	39488

Regarding the Camp Fire, I agree with many here who have posted the Deborah Tavares video about PG&E.

The decision to disable the high tensile power lines preemptively is a decision that would have to be approved by the Board of Directors. This is why they weren't serviced. They would claim the cost would be too high to disrupt service.

And take a look at PG&Es Board! There's even a Carnegie guy there!

http://www.pgecorp.com/corp/about-us...directors.page
    Last edited by AriG; 16th November 2018 at 17:22.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Akasha (9th December 2018), Franny (16th November 2018), onawah (16th November 2018)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

While Thomas didn't say the fire was started by a camp fire, he also didn't explain that the fire was named after a nearby landmark, a road in this case, which is common practice in such disaster cases. That makes it sound like he was omitting facts to help make his case, which is common practice among unethical journalists, and so did him no credit.
    I was just looking at this article:"​SMART Meters Being Used To Implode Buildings in California During Firestorms"​ on the State of the Nation website at http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=108181 and although (again) I don't contest any of the information provided, I noticed that there were no sources of information sited, no expert witnesses quoted, documented evidence, etc.
    It's very hard to make a convincing case for this kind of thing ​when there is no backup.
    It just reads like opinion rather than researched reporting, and shock value alone is not convincing enough. What is needed is not more rants, but actual, substantial proof.
    There is an impressive list of articles on that site, which I have not spent time exploring as yet, but I have to say that if all the articles are similar in that regard, it's a shame because it's obvious that a lot of work has been put into it, but it still may not actually do much more than preach to the choir.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th November 2018 at 17:34.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 5 15 23 LastLast