+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM), Volume II

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM), Volume II

Hello, everyone!

This week's post will be a bit brief because my CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome) is acting up in my hands, and while I can type, it feels like my muscles are imploding in a slow, burning heatwave into my hand at the joints. It's very unpleasant.

So, many people have been very incredible with responses to the Volume 1 post, and the earlier Plea from a Sane Individual post. It's truly amazing how many individuals with sound minds are subjected to this, but at the same time, gives an odd sense of comfort that one's mental stability isn't at stake: we're merely being targeted by machines that can do things that animals in the wild have been doing for millennia (telepathic thought, etc). If you have not been keeping up with this, the aforementioned posts would provide ample background for understanding what is surely to be a seemingly ridiculous post of a conversation between handlers using Electronic Stalking, Voice2Skull communication with me, a (newly!) 30-year-old, masters degree holding(/would have been PhD had I had 100K at the time), agnostic/atheist, rationalist, disabled, but still holding a 40 hour/week job as Head of Communications and Director of US Relations for an organization. Despite the pain I feel, despite the antagonizing and irritation of the voices, I remain incredibly stubborn and work my butt off. This is to only preference this script as coming from an individual who has never even once considered any conspiracy theory to be a thing. Whether true or not, conspiracy theories just weren't in my periphery of thoughts. I like the more tangible, easily provable, I suppose, more normalized ideas regarding most 'conspiratorial' subjects, though I'm an out-of-the-box thinker academically, as in, I push boundaries.

No offense at all to conspiracy believers, as I suppose I now fit that shoe, in a sense. It just wasn't something I thought about at all. Beyond, if this is even conspiracy theory, being a massive critic and investigator of the institutionalized racism in America leading to so many cultural, political, and social injustices. --But, let's be honest, that's all pretty out in the open. Marginalize a disabled white woman? Covert ops. Marginalize an already profoundly disenfranchised people? You can make some public appearances with this. --This went off on a tangent.

Regardless, I am here to say that some things have come to light that are definitely noteworthy to those who have been following this thread. As you know, due to my CRPS, I have a spinal cord stimulator implant that was implanted in me in April of 2016. Three weeks after implantation, I was finally allowed to go out of my house from a recovery standpoint. That night, I was assaulted in my own home while hosting an afterparty for the band, Bully (fitting, as I was assaulted for what I can only assume to be the assumption I was being bullied for either being disabled, or being disabled and not "looking" like it). Soon after, a barrage of ESCM, V2K stalking started to happen and I was flabbergasted. As if it wasn't enough to be young and disabled, now I had something compromising my mind. It all seemed too surreal.

Well, interestingly, 5 minutes before undergoing my spinal surgery, my surgeon from Cleveland Clinic switched the brand of the stimulator from Boston Scientific to Medtronic. This is very odd because the representative for the group needs to be there during the surgery, I had a trial spinal cord stimulator that was Boston Scientific, so I didn't know if there would be any difference, and the only explanation I was given was that "this one is MRI compatible," and I was wheeled away and put under for surgery.

What is most interesting, though, is what fellow member, Rachel, found regarding Google Patents for Artificial Telepathy , listing Medtronic, my new stimulator brand, as a patent holder for "Automatic voice and data recognition for implanted medical device instrument systems."

This is the most profound thing so far. Furthermore, after watching, The Burning Edge, on Netflix (a documentary about electronics in the medical field and how they're more lucrative than big Pharma by a long shot), a link was provided at the end of the doc. It was a link to see if your doctor had been compensated by a company for using their hardware, and sure enough, my doctor Dr. Samuel Samuel from Cleveland Clinic, was listed as getting compensation from Medtronic (although, it does say that it was for food/drink, it still connects him to some personal interest with Medtronic).

So there's some thought-gum to masticate.

Below is my transcript from today's session where I transcribed the conversation with the voices during an interview of sorts in which I was in the driver's seat. Please note that I tried to type this (which I do pretty quickly despite my disability), so some punctuation might be missing, but I don't want to alter its original form.

Note: the communication transmission only happens when there is a gateway, or a sound to sort of 'hitch a ride' on via frequency, like an air conditioner going, or a fan, or the sound of the water in a shower/running faucet, etc). So, I had to find the clearest place to transcribe. Don't worry, I was just sitting in the restroom!

time: 3:12 pm; bathroom with fan on - only place with consistent white noise
    In Attendence:
    B ( boy)- late teens/early 20s; caucasian; voice not yet matured entirely
    G (girl)-early to late 20s; sounds like a coked up Jackie from That 70’s Show; caucasian
    YM (younger man): Very irrational and easily excitable; very violent; very threatening; about 45; caucasian

M (man): 45-55; calm; caucasian

(begins transcription of V2K)
    B: are you ****ing kidding me?
    B or YM: (indistinct threat) ...everything!
    G: are you kidding me?
    Me: come on guys, interview time
    (Silence, which is rare)
    Me: come on guys
    M: that’s enough
    YM: you’re kidding me
    Me: come on, mix this up a bit; don’t be shy just because your audience is a bit wider now
    M: I’m not sure what she’s trying to do (but says it as if I was thinking it first)
    (Girl indistinctly complains)
    B/g: I told you (emphasis on “I”, repeatedly ~ 5 times)
    M: you’re kidding me, right?
    B: I told you we weren’t going to say anything
    Me: I definitely understood that was a risk of me typing as you dictate, but it doesn’t stop you now, does it?
    B/YM: you’re crazy you’re crazy (really low energy, not even convinced they themselves believe what they are saying)
    YM/B: you’ve got to be kidding me. (Defeatedly)
    Me: tell me, have you relocated since Wright Patterson Air Force Base?
    M: (indistinct sentence); that’s all.
    Girl complains mumbled
    YM: I know youuu, I know youuu (emphasis on you, snotty disposition, condescending)
    Me: No, you don’t. Relevance? Do you guys have enough of a vocabulary today or do we need to get that old M-W.com going for ya? It’s a great thesaurus.
    YM: Well ****! (angrily)
    B: That’s right that’s right there’s an old man!
    Me: you realize I don’t need my computer, even though I’m using it now, to write down what you’re saying? My memory, thanks to you, has really improved quite a bit: a brief shower can be transcribed pretty quickly in the morning…
    YM: What are you saying to me?!
    Me: oh, is this uncomfortable? Being unwillingly interrogated? Hmmm… Kind of ironic. Karma always comes back around, sweeties
    B: you’ve got to be joking
    M: (loudly) that’s enough
    Me: (to M) Man, you seem pretty controlled with your words, how about you tell me how you are going to handle this fiasco with your handlers, seeing as they literally caused so much physical strain that they made my CRPS spread from my right hand to my left hand? How much, in court I mean, do you think a well-educated, writer’s hands will cost you?
    (Silence)
    B: I’m sorry but… (agitated)
    (Silence)
    Me: I’m really not used to this silence at all; is this all I had to do all along? Damn. I’ll make sure I get the word out.
    YM: listen to me. (Indistinct, this is when I decidedly never listen to him)
    B/G: you’re crazy, you’re crazzzyyy
    Me: again, you must be really internalizing your failures and, indeed, psychopathic, AKA crazy, behavior
    G: (indignant) you’re kidding me.
    M: I’m not kidding you, she’s writing it
    YM: I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, she is not disabled
    Me: you’re an idiot; if I could inject you with something to cause you all CRPS, that would be sweet justice; you brought this on yourselves; you have no one to blame but yourselves
    M: she’s written down almost everything we’ve said
    Me: I’ve also been doing this for a while. Remember in August 2016 when I finally started to document you?
    M: you’ve got to be kidding me
    YM: you’ve got to be JOKING.
    Me: no. also, sidetone: my hands are ****ing killing me so want to cause me pain? Give me some answers; I’ll need to transcribe them
    Boy is complaining, muffled, indignant
    Me: checkmate
    Silence, total silence
    B: we see everything, everything, we hear everything, everything. … Are you telling me that….?
Me: 7/10 pain, make it worse guys
    M: (repeats) “make it worse, guys”?
    B: I’m disabled
    B: I’m disabled? Not disabled
    Me: it’s a matter of fact and science, not opinion
    M: I don’t know what to tell you; I don’t know what to say (very low, muttered voice to others)
    Me: I told you to not **** with me; what do you feel was your biggest mistake?
    B: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    M: THAT’S ENOUGH.
    M: it’s been a long time coming (??? I think this is what he said)
    (‘Told you’ in threatening tone from YM)
    Me: can you see what I see?
    M: No, we cannot. (clearly)
    Me: while that was a fast reply, I don’t believe you.
    Me: Which towel to my right is red? 1st, 2nd or 3rd? Front to back?
    G: are you kidding me? You’ve got to be kidding me? I told you I told you
    Me: which one? 1, 2, or 3rd?
    M: I don’t know.
    *Time is 3:41 pm
    YM: what time did she start this at?
    Me: “at” is a prepositional phrase and does not belong at the end of a sentence; but I suppose that’s a question. It is still an unnecessary article
    B: no ****ing way, are you kidding me, are you KIDDING me?
    M: I’ve never seen behavior like this in my life
    Me: K, later guys, gotta fix my makeup and save some hand use for typing a new post! Thanksssss!

In bedroom doing makeup:
    Me: your words are no long yours; there needs to be no ‘on the record’ when you’re in my mind
    YM: are you kidding me?
    B: Are you ****ING kidding me?
    **Ends at 3:49 pm**

Any and all comments, questions, anything are welcome. Thanks for reading and stay tuned as I will have an update on this later this week as Bill Ryan and I are doing something I think you will all find VERY interesting regarding this (via Skype, Bill is going to ask the questions to the voices, while I let the voices answer!).

Also: Please look forward to my weekly updates as these chronicles have just begun! I intend to post once a week at least!
    Last edited by TheDisinhibitedBrain; 21st August 2018 at 14:48. Reason: Needed to add note to end

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2018), Bill Ryan (21st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2018), GMB1961 (21st August 2018), Hervé (21st August 2018), Jad (21st August 2018), Jayke (21st August 2018), Lucci (6th December 2018), Mike (22nd August 2018), Rita Sweeney (23rd August 2018), Sophocles (22nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st August 2018), what is a name? (21st August 2018), yelik (22nd August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM), Volume II

You are clearly part of a mind control experiment, which is not unique, many people are targeted these days.

These programs are probably broken down into many sub- programs where depending on a person’s personal profile, background and beliefs could easily be used to create a terrorist within a short period of time – “the voice of god told me to carry out this act”

Do you think this combination of repetition of nonsense together with the occasional logic reply is designed to monitor how your mind handles this game of torture and voice communication over time.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2018), Lucci (6th December 2018), Rita Sweeney (23rd August 2018), Sophocles (22nd August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (22nd August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM), Volume II

Quote Posted by yelik (here)

These programs are probably broken down into many sub- programs where depending on a person’s personal profile, background and beliefs could easily be used to create a terrorist within a short period of time – “the voice of god told me to carry out this act”

Do you think this combination of repetition of nonsense together with the occasional logic reply is designed to monitor how your mind handles this game of torture and voice communication over time.
    1. I don't feel like this is at all what they're trying to do to me. Maybe at first, when they thought they had power over me, they thought they could, but that was quickly given the kibosh. I feel that leans on the mental illness misconception - they have no control, for most targeted people I beg, but they are trying to change personality patterns. But then again, maybe I'm just especially stubborn and they are trying to do that to me but keep failing.

2. Absolutely. No idea how they can validate doing this to a person who's disabled. But I'm winning, and I feel pretty excited to just study it and figure out what is really going on to help people with this if I'm able to crack their code. Silence would also be REALLY nice. Even with just a very subtle humming, they can cling on to those frequencies, so silence is so rare.

I don't obsess over this, which is important. I only let the stalking get to me when I can't avoid it (showering) or when I'm writing this, or researching for this, really. Other than that, I don't really think about them.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2018), Jayke (22nd August 2018), Lucci (6th December 2018), Rita Sweeney (23rd August 2018), Sophocles (22nd August 2018), yelik (22nd August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by TheDisinhibitedBrain (here)
    Any and all comments, questions, anything are welcome. Thanks for reading and stay tuned as I will have an update on this later this week as Bill Ryan and I are doing something I think you will all find VERY interesting regarding this (via Skype, Bill is going to ask the questions to the voices, while I let the voices answer!).
    A little update from myself here.

We did the experiment Anna and I had planned: for her to repeat/recount the voices in real time, and for me to step in and ask them questions, relayed to them by her. It was quite interesting.

The principle that enables the target to reclaim their own power is to stand firm and not to react emotionally or in any other way. Having another person 'right there', whether in the same place or remotely supporting, is bound to help really quite a lot.

Anna relayed to me what was happening and who was saying what, in real time, and then I stepped in to ask direct, firmly voiced questions, repeating them a number of times if necessary. Like:
    • Who are you?
    • Why are you saying that?
    • What's the goal of your program?
    • What would need to happen for you to realize you'd failed?
    (And so on.)

They never answered the questions, of course, but we weren't really expecting that. The real purpose was to reverse the initiative, and put them on the back foot. So they would be reacting, for a change.

That worked, inasmuch as they quieted right down. The junior guys occasionally played what Anna calls 'the B Track' (a series of repetitive comments, almost like auto-playing a soundbite — which is what it may well have been), and the senior guy (the 'Man', who seemed to be a supervisor) stepped right away and was almost absent.

The entire strategy here, for any TI, is to reclaim their power. There may be a number of ways of doing that.

The core of it is not to react, but just to be kind of mildly bored by it all, and NOT be triggered by the attempted goading, taunting and gaslighting. (Like: "You know this is all in your imagination, right?" or "There's nothing physically wrong with you" or "You're crazy, you should be in a psych ward" or "This is going to kill you, you do know that.")

It can be daunting and scary to be dealing with that kind of barrage on one's own. But as I mentioned to Anna, well worth repeating here: threats are almost always deployed just to intimidate the target. They're simply a manipulative power play. As many reading this will know from other areas of research into the 'black' world, if someone's seriously targeted to be silenced, there's rarely any warning. They just do it.

The 'warnings' are ONLY to introvert and inhibit the target's power. We're usually not used to being aggressively threatened, but if one can just laugh at that, it makes a LOT of difference.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (22nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2018), Hervé (22nd August 2018), Jayke (22nd August 2018), Lucci (6th December 2018), Matthew (22nd August 2018), Mike (22nd August 2018), Rita Sweeney (23rd August 2018), Sophocles (22nd August 2018), Sunny (23rd August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (22nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2018), yelik (28th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread