+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demonic Encounters and the military

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Demonic Encounters and the military

I have heard of many counters with negative forces with people...Including at military facilities. It may be has a result of intense human emotion or human activities has they effect their surrounding or has I believe it is much deeper than this.

Here are a few links and stories to wet your appetite.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/...onic-entities/

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/...n-afghanistan/

To quote other interesting stories of events here is a few to note:

"A man named Jerry Aberdeen, who in 2004 was stationed in Mosul, Ninewah Province. He told a very strange story of a seemingly demonic creature encountered out in these badlands. He would say of this weird incident thus:

I was attached to 2/3 INF 3 SBCT at FOB Patriot. A call went out on the radio that FOB Diamondback (the airfield) was under attack. Everyone on every FOB from, Courage, Blickenstaff, Patriot and Marez jumped into the closest vehicle and headed to the airfield to counter the attack. I was in a vehicle with some other infantry guys, an engineer and a PsyOps guy. When we got to the airfield we saw some dudes trying to climb over the wall. The gunner opened up on them and the rest of us took up a position in a ditch on the other side of the road and opened fire. There were three of us side by side, the engineer, the PsyOps guys and myself. We fired and one guy and he dropped from the top of the wall (hard to tell who actually shot him). Right after he fell there was stream of black smoke coming out of him. The engineer made that comment that he must have been wearing a suicide vest and it malfunctioned. A few seconds later the black smoke grew larger and started to take a human looking form. What happened next all three of us saw and there was no doubt. The now fully materialized black smoke was standing upright and now had red smoky glowing eyes and a weird looking mouth. The damn thing actually smiled at us and turned to, sort of run but it just dissipated after it took a few steps. Very hard to describe how it all happened. All three of us just looked at each other wide eyed for a second or two. After it was all over we only spoke about once then never again."

"I was stationed in Japan. Camp Zama Japan.
    The Chapel I worked in was haunted. Severely haunted.
    So were many of the housing units and buildings out at Sagami Depot housing area. "

"I know second-hand, a story of a Gulf War Special Forces Vet who, along with his whole unit, was cursed by a Djinn. He saw her sometimes, with the heads of his dead friends, promising him that he would be dead soon too. He was the last of his unit alive, and he was dying from exposure to some poison gas from the war, so he may be dead now. Creepy stuff. "

(These are from other members of another forum)

Not quite demonic but know doubt connected:

"A number of soldiers who have held guard positions at the Jefferson Barracks in Missouri reported seeing a ghostly sentry who would challenge them while on-post. He supposedly has a gory, bleeding bullet hole in his head, and is said to be so frightening and aggressive that some guards have deserted their posts after encountering him.

According to lore, the sentry was a guard who had been killed in a munitions raid. He is believed to confront the living guards at the post because he is still on duty, and sees them as enemy trespassers."

" I've heard lots of stories of Fort Bragg having many bigfoot encounters. Soldiers finding large humanlike footprints, soldiers on training being pelted by rocks from unknown assailants.

when the brass is told they just chuckle and smile and do nothing allegedly saying things like "oh i guess you guys got to meet our local cryptids" etc

arlington is very high energy, maybe because it's constantly fed new inhabitants?

contrasted to gettysburg where it's much more peaceful feeling and although there are often ghost sightings they generally show up to offer information about incorrect facts before vanishing again "

I would speculate that all this is interlinked and one factor is dependence on the condition of the observer to some degree.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd August 2018), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2018), drneglector (24th August 2018), Flash (24th August 2018), Hendog (23rd August 2018), hermit (29th August 2018), Houman (22nd August 2018), Inversion (22nd August 2018), justntime2learn (23rd August 2018), Magnus (27th August 2018), Miaspri (22nd August 2018), MistressJan (22nd August 2018), mojo (22nd August 2018), Nasu (23rd August 2018), OmeyocaN777 (22nd August 2018), shadowstalker (23rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: Demonic Encounters and the military

Is it possible that we have another dimension intertwined within ours, and they see all of ours , yet we only catch a glimpse of theirs? And the only time we notice it is when they do something extreme that they aren't supposed to be doing? I only ask because I had the opportunity to walk in two worlds simultaneously once, and it made me ponder exactly what our reality is..

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Flash (24th August 2018), hermit (29th August 2018), justntime2learn (23rd August 2018), Nasu (23rd August 2018), petra (29th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

then consider Colonel Michael Aquino's involement with satanism in the military and his ivention of the "Diabolicon"-

then consider Mae Brussel's untimely (but very quick) death due to cancer thanks to her investigating satanism in the military-

Larry

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Flash (24th August 2018), hermit (29th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (23rd August 2018), petra (29th August 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,961 times in 4,050 posts

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)

" I've heard lots of stories of Fort Bragg having many bigfoot encounters. Soldiers finding large humanlike footprints, soldiers on training being pelted by rocks from unknown assailants.

when the brass is told they just chuckle and smile and do nothing allegedly saying things like "oh i guess you guys got to meet our local cryptids" etc
    That seems to have come from nowhere. Bigfoot is not known in the Bragg area. Or, in my experience, it has never come up from either people who were there or any kind of local story. It does not seem to be their habitat, and, let's face it, the military live-fires big guns out there--doesn't that tend to repel shy creatures? Of course, it's impossible to say "there's not", but, if there are "lots of stories", it is the first to me.

The most profound military stories actually seemed to be about Angelic armies.

I could say that with the Libya fiasco, the U. S. was cursed with a large number of djinn. I don't know how skilled the Libyans may be at casting them, or if anyone ever noticed them, but that was their response. They are called something similar to Mammon: Mimoun.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

petra (29th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread