+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Sather

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Jordan Sather

Jordan sather is far from a loon. I follow his channel daily, as I follow yours also joe. IMO he does good work and is a good person.Judging someone

from a few edited clips is extremely misleading bordering on hateful.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

BMJ (24th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (24th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), KiwiElf (1st September 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    Jordan sather is far from a loon. I follow his channel daily, as I follow yours also joe. IMO he does good work and is a good person.Judging someone

from a few edited clips is extremely misleading bordering on hateful.
    That’s what the mainstream does, they judge from a few edited clips, all they’ll see is a bunch of loons, the intended effect - that’s what I was saying, I thought that was made clear by the rest of my post.

Sather does good work? Really?! Well with his childish hope and willingness to compromise himself for the sake of self promotion, he, along with the other three fools, just managed to help “them” make a joke out of SRA survivors who have spoken out etc.. Brilliant, just brilliant work.

He can rationalise it by dressing it up as marketing for something helpful when he actually does something helpful - it WASN’T helpful. It was dumb.

Out of what I pointed out in that post, your response was to defend Sather? Baffling. I’m not mincing words about this because he has fans here, this is not a game, they should leave the big boys to the grownups to deal with.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Debra (25th August 2018), drneglector (25th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (24th August 2018), Nasu (24th August 2018), RaiseMachine (24th August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,755 times in 32,946 posts

Reading this thread with some amusement (I have to say). I'm rather with Rachel here: Jordan is bigheaded, ambitious and naive — but then, maybe at some point in our lives, we all may have been. The issue is really if he learns, and this sure sounds like quite a learning experience.

Sometimes, genuine humility, which Jordan does not possess, is the last thing that lands on someone's full plate.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), David Trd1 (24th August 2018), Debra (25th August 2018), gaiagirl (25th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2018), Nasu (24th August 2018), RaiseMachine (24th August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018), Sadieblue (26th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

@Bill. Evidently my compassion is more selective than I like to think. I don’t agree that’s the issue, but point taken.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th August 2018), Bill Ryan (24th August 2018), Debra (25th August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    I'm just catching up with this thread. Just watched the Comedy Central vid.
    Jordan’s comment under that video.

I know right?

Something from that video that I could/should have put in my OP. He thought it was just going to be him talking with Jim. Talk about ego.
    He also said it was a two hour conversation. That's two hours edited to six minutes, and he thought that it was a possibility they could broadcast in his words (from the video above) "a neutral stance." Really, like that was going to happen... Then admits they are probably going to go the way that they eventually did; what we all have now seen for ourselves. Naivety as a term is really not cutting it here.

The other thing I could have OP'd with is that he said Jim seems to be “well read” on these subjects (UFOs/flat earth were mentioned in the 2 hours) that he agreed that flat earth was a psy-op used to distract us from real and important issues and also that most UFOs are military prototypes/test vehicles and platforms. Jordan said that Jim agreed that this makes sense. Really Jordan? Come on don't insult the man it doesn't take anybody being well read to agree to those two points.
    Last edited by RaiseMachine; 24th August 2018 at 21:19.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), gaiagirl (25th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

And to top it off, he thinks that this is somehow going to backfire on CC/MSM if he/they are made to look fools. No Jordan it's already backfired upon you as I've read YT comments from people that are now seeing through your ego and your seemingly fame hungry persona and also accusations of stabbing the "movement" in the back.

Wow messy.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th August 2018), gaiagirl (25th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

I have nothing against the guy but it’s obvious that we are looking at a young David Wilcock wannabe here.. he would literally do anything to get some screen time.. if he was really doing this for service to others then he would have insisted on Jeffries coming on to his YouTube channel for an interview so he won’t risk looking like an absolute nutter on national TV with the rest of the flat earth wankers..

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), David Trd1 (24th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2018), Jayke (25th August 2018), RaiseMachine (24th August 2018), TargeT (24th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    Why would “they” allow those names to appear on one of “their” broadcasts?
    No one gets TV air time with out reason... watching Jordan's video's makes me feel slimy... opportunistic manipulative deception anyone?

I can't watch any of his stuff; he just jumps on buzz topics and exploits them.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Jordan a.k.a. "Destroying the Illusion" pinned a comment about himself under that video.

I guess I should have added mini-megalomaniac as well?
    Last edited by TargeT; 24th August 2018 at 19:40.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), Debra (25th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (24th August 2018), Jad (24th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th August 2018), RaiseMachine (24th August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (25th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Jordan Sather on Higherside Chats......

'Women only work because they can get day care now" ....... nevermind the economic oppression of why we can't have stay at home moms......... this guy has the wisdom and knowledge of a turnip

I really like this channel but am disappointed they put this joker on
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th August 2018 at 02:53. Reason: fixed embedded video link

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2018), Jayke (25th August 2018), muxfolder (25th August 2018), RaiseMachine (25th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by RaiseMachine (here)
    Something from that video that I could/should have put in my OP. He thought it was just going to be him talking with Jim. Talk about ego.
    They may have led him to believe that too. These major media companies are all incredibly slimy and dishonest on an everyday basis, and that's why he was stupid to agree to anything on their terms in the first place. He knew they were going to butcher everything that was said and he decided to go do it anyway.

20. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Of course he has the wisdom of a turnip, he believes in Q.

So It struck me the other day why so many people on here actually buy into the Q stuff.

Because POTUS is supposedly fighting a secret war, it gives cover to not actually change anything.

Our military budget is still getting bigger each year. We now have officially stopped the war on terrorism and are again focusing on "revisionist powers" and not as much on non state actors. https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Do...gy-Summary.pdf

Did you hear anything about the change of focus and how the war on terror is over? If you read that document, they are talking about consolidating our gains in Iraq and Afghanistan. What gains? ANd that is just the start of that document, which is so poorly written and so obviously written by an MBA given the task.

Then there was the space force announcement. A huge shift in policy for that domain and the creation of an entire new branch of the national security state. The post on this forum got no attention or discussion despite christian crusader overtones and uber aggressive posture we are now taking to "dominate space." Let that sink in, DOMINATE SPACE. THey mention threats from space. WHat threats? Why is noone on this forum discussing the substance of that speech? Isnt this place about Aliens and ET and all that!??!I was expecting a whole big discussion on the implications of Pence speech. But little to nothing.

Yet the Q anon red herring has so much of this forums attention. Do you all not understand that PEnce's speech about the space force was kinda blowing out of the water the nominal notion that space was a peaceful domain for all humans and not to be militarized?

But this shows the true nature of many of the Q supporters. You are national security dude bros.
    You actually want war and are ok with the American Corporate Imperium.
    You dont care about Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, etc. Or else you would be upset that Potus is continuing the same policies started by W Bush, which were continued by Obama.

You are alright with the increase in drone warfare because they are defending your ethnostate. You actually think an ethnostate is good.

We are expanding Guantanamo Bay and you are ok with this Because if you are not voicing concern, you are passively supporting it.

So there is Q. It is your nice drug. Your escape from our boring dystopia. You hide behind concern for children and pedophiles. I have seen many support ICE( which was created after 9-11, which POTUS has done nothing to expose or have a new investigation but hey he is fighting the deep state in other ways AMIRITE, literally using the Maud Flanders "wont some please think of the children." You can keep doing your research on the bread crumbs instead of asking for the entire loaf.

This should be game over because trump won, but they arent actually on your side so they needed a relief valve to stop the backlash from the right: Q is born. Q only worked when T was the underdog. But once he has power of the presidency, he can do all those magical things he promised(note the R also control both houses so dont get me Dem obstructionist nonsense.) Like some people here think this man is smart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Just wow.

and never forget

FuTUre PrOVes PaST

21. Link to Post #52
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    So in your opinion, everyone who "believes in Q" has the "wisdom of a turnip"?

(Hmmmmm ... seems to be a lot of "turnips" visiting Avalon's "Q" thread; almost half a million views in less than 10 months).

All for a "Red Herring"?

Fascinating.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Highest Views.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	38854

Last edited by KiwiElf; 25th August 2018 at 20:45.

22. Link to Post #53
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just seen Joe's latest on this subject. Here's the video. Great breakdown and analysis. Nice job!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th August 2018), Debra (26th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (26th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (26th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (26th August 2018), RunningDeer (30th August 2018)

24. Link to Post #54
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

(Hmmmmm ... seems to be a lot of "turnips" visiting Avalon's "Q" thread; almost half a million views in less than 10 months).

All for a "Red Herring"?

Fascinating.

Attachment 38854

The power of belief/confirmation bias/cult brainwashing at it's finest.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (26th August 2018)

26. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

All for a "Red Herring"?

Fascinating.

Attachment 38854

I dont know. I found myself instantly changed of opinion after reading our friend-from-down-under's response. He presented such a logical refutation of all my disagreements with trump. I mean, look at the numbers. You know, the thing about numbers is they dont lie. I have been shown the best numbers, and I am really good at numbers. I have been called one of the greatest understander of numbers of all time. Some people they see these numbers and let me tell you they are only pretending to understand the numbers. What we would do if these numbers fall into the wrong hands? It would be a huge disaster. Huge. These numbers are dangerous. First you have one, then you have two. Before you know it you are dealing with entire sets. Some people claim to know the biggest numbers, let me tell you we have the biggest numbers. We will be bringing the biggest numbers back to the country and keep them away from bad people.

27. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

All for a "Red Herring"?

Fascinating.

Attachment 38854

I dont know. I found myself instantly changed of opinion after reading our friend-from-down-under's response. He presented such a logical refutation of all my disagreements with trump. I mean, look at the numbers. You know, the thing about numbers is they dont lie. I have been shown the best numbers, and I am really good at numbers. I have been called one of the greatest understander of numbers of all time. Some people they see these numbers and let me tell you they are only pretending to understand the numbers. What we would do if these numbers fall into the wrong hands? It would be a huge disaster. Huge. These numbers are dangerous. First you have one, then you have two. Before you know it you are dealing with entire sets. Some people claim to know the biggest numbers, let me tell you we have the biggest numbers. We will be bringing the biggest numbers back to the country and keep them away from bad people.
    People always ask me about numbers, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about numbers. I do very well with numbers. I love numbers. No one loves numbers more than me, BELIEVE ME. numbers loves me. We're going to have so many numbers you are going to get sick of numbers. The numbers just got 10 feet higher. I have the best numbers.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

RaiseMachine (26th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #57
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Praxis & ichingcarpenter : You two have just made my Sunday afternoon! Brilliant, very funny; it's like he's in the room! Well played.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (26th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

‘Gnosis, Praxis, Entelechis’ (‘to know, to do, to become)... or, the simpler way of saying it, “by their fruit thy shall be known”.

I’m not sure why people dislike Trump so much, you would’ve thought the American President that’s working to bring about the resolution of World War 3 might gain a little more respect. Most of the issues he gets slandered with are issues he’s inherited from his predecessors anyway. Whats Trump up to with the bigger picture right now

==============
    THE TWIGHLIGHT OF THE WAR

If we consider the war in Syria not as a singular event, but as the culmination of a world war which has persisted for a quarter of a century, we have to ask ourselves about the consequences of the imminent end of hostilities. Its completion marks the defeat of an ideology, that is to say globalisation and financial capitalism. The people who have not understood this, particularly in Western Europe, are defining their own exclusion from the rest of the world.

World wars do not only end with a winner and a loser. Their termination defines the contours of a new world.

The First World War ended with the defeat of the German, Russian, Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman Empires. The cessation of hostilities was marked by the elaboration of an international organisation, the League of Nations (LN), tasked with abolishing secret diplomacy and settling any conflicts between the member-states by arbitration.

The Second World War ended with the victory of the Soviet Union over the Nazi Reich and the Japanese Empire of hakkō ichiu [1], followed by a frantic chase between the Allies to occupy what was left of the vanquished Coalition. It gave birth to a new structure, the United Nations Organisation (UNO), tasked with preventing new wars by establishing international Law around a double legitimacy – the General Assembly, where each state has a voice, irrespective of its size, and a directorate composed of the five main victors, the Security Council.

The Cold War was not the Third World War. It did not end with the defeat of the Soviet Union, but by its collapse in and onto itself. It was not followed by the creation of new structures, but by the integration of the states of the USSR into pre-existing organisations.

The Third World War began in Yugoslavia, continued in Afghanistan, Iraq, Georgia, Libya and Yemen, and ended in Syria. Its battle-grounds were confined to the Balkans, the Caucasus and what we now call the « Greater Middle East ». It has cost the lives of countless Muslim and Orthodox Christian populations, without spilling over too much into the Western world. It is in the process of drawing to a close since the Putin-Trump Summit in Helsinki.

The profound changes which have transformed the world over the last 26 years transferred a part of the power of governments towards other entities, both administrative and private – and also vice versa. For example, we saw a private army, Daesh, proclaim itself a sovereign state. Or again, we watched General David Petraeus organise the most voluminous arms traffic in History when he directed the CIA, and then continue it after his resignation on behalf of a private company, the hedge fund KKR [2].

This situation may be described as a confrontation between, on the one hand, a transnational ruling class and, on the other, the governments responsible to their people.

Contrary to the imputations of propaganda, which attribute the causes of war to immediate circumstances, the true causes are to be found in rivalries and in deep-seated, ancient ambitions. States take years to challenge one another. Often, it is only with the passage of time that we are able to understand the conflicts which devour us.

For example, very few people understood what was happening during the Japanese invasion of Manchuria (1931) and waited until the invasion of Czechoslovakia by Germany(1938) to understand that it was racist ideologies which provoked the Second World War. Identically, rare are those who understood that by the war of Bosnia-Herzegovina (1992) the alliance between NATO and political Islam opened the way for the destruction of the Muslim world [3].

And today, despite the work of journalists and historians, many people have still not understood the enormity of the manipulation of which we have all been victims. They refuse to admit that NATO coordinated its Saudi and Iranian auxiliaries on the European continent. And yet this is a fact which is impossible to contest [4].

Similarly, they refuse to admit that Al-Qaïda, accused by the United States of having perpetrated the terrorist attacks of 9/11, fought under the orders of NATO in Libya and Syria. And yet this is another fact that is impossible to contradict [5].

The initial plan, which was intended to set the Muslim world against the Orthodox world, became transformed as it unfolded. There was no « war of civilisations ». Chiite Iran turned against NATO, which it had served in Yugoslavia, and allied with Orthodox Russia in order to save multi-confessional Syria.

We must open our eyes to History and prepare ourselves for the dawn of a new world system in which certain of our friends of yesterday have become our enemies of today, and vice-versa.

In Helsinki, it was not the United States which drew up an agreement with the Federation of Russia. It was the White House alone. Because the common enemy is a transnational group which exercises authority in the United States. Since this group considers itself, and not the elected President, to be the representative of the USA, it did not hesitate to immediately accuse President Trump of treason.

This transnational group has succeeded in making us believe that ideologies are dead and that History is finished. It presents globalisation, in other words Anglo-Saxon domination by way of the extension of the US language and life-style, as the consequence of the technical development of transport and communication. It assures us that a single political system is the ideal for all humanity - democracy (in other words « government of the People, by the People, for the People ») - and that it is possible to impose this ideal by force on all humanity. Finally, it presents the freedom of circulation of people and capitals as the solution to all problems of labour and investment.

However, these assertions, which we all accept in the course of our daily lives, do not stand up to a minute of thought.

Behind these lies, the transnational group has systematically worn down the Power of states and amassed fortunes.

The side which will be the victor of this long war defends, on the contrary, the idea that in order to chose their destiny, people must organise themselves into clearly-defined Nations, based either on a land or else on a common history or project. Consequently, it supports national economies rather than transnational finance.

We have just experienced the World Football Cup. If the ideology of globalisation had won the war, we should have supported not only our national team, but also the teams of other countries according to their membership of our common supra-national structures. For example, the Belgians and the French would have had to support one another mutually by waving the flag of the European Union. But this did not occur to a single supporter. This fact shows the chasm which separates the propaganda with which we are force-fed and which we repeat, and our spontaneous behaviour. Despite appearances, the superficial victory of globalism has not modified what we are.

It is obviously no coincidence if Syria, where the idea of a state was first imagined and developed several thousand years ago, is the land upon which this war will end. It is because they benefited from a true state which never stopped functioning that Syria, its people, its army and its President were able to resist against the most gigantic coalition in History, constituted by 114 member states of the United Nations
    ===========

The Q material is definitely a psy-op, but, not all operations are malicious. Some operations are necessary to heal and remove cancerous material from the body. The fruit of the Q material is that hundreds of thousands of people are beginning to wake up to the corruption of the transnationalist agenda that’s insidiously been expanding its sphere of influence to rule over them. It’s a psy-op that’s galvanising the creation of new network communities, aiding in the transfiguration of consciousness, conditioning the collective psyche for a new archetypal pattern of civilisation to emerge.

There’s many positive changes on the horizon right now, for those with the Gnosis to see through the distractions, the Praxis to act without fear, and the Entelechis to see the world in its greater potential. The Entelechis of the Q phenomenon is that it’s helping move people upwards on the scales of character development, which can only be a positive for the world overall.

You can all call me a naive idealist if you like, but, I don’t see anything wrong with those numbers, i mean, the numbers look good to me, in fact, the numbers look great, I love those numbers. And, I’d personally like to thank KiwiElf for his undaunting efforts in being part of the emergence of the creative process that’s making those numbers happen.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Blacklight43 (29th August 2018), David Trd1 (26th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (26th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2018), Jad (30th August 2018), KiwiElf (26th August 2018), RunningDeer (30th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Excellent summation, Jayke! I would say the general public is unaware that it is a transnational group that controls the world. Nor are they aware that there has been a shift in the relations of the world order.

I agree...someone who is trying to avoid a nuclear conflict should be applauded!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Blacklight43 (29th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (27th August 2018), Jayke (26th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (27th August 2018), KiwiElf (26th August 2018), RunningDeer (30th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #60
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Don't know if this has been posted before. Seems a good fit here. From back in May; hadn't seen it myself. Seems pretty conclusive that Q is indeed a chan born/taken over LARP.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2018), Ascension (30th August 2018), Franny (30th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast