Thread: Jordan Sather

1. Link to Post #81
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Default Re: Jordan Sather

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    Sather would do himself VERY good to distance himself from them and take up with real researchers, yes indeed.
    I'm not so sure that Sather's inherent personality isn't the main issue, especially after watching the comedy central clip... the guy acted like he knew EVERYTHING and yet was easily baited into talking about shape shifting reptilians and flat earth and all kinds of complete time wasters; it's like he didn't understand the game he was playing (he HAD to know it was a set up for editorial slaughter, had he acted accordingly he could have been helpful) at all.
    Straight to the point. And this of course is exactly what those like Jim Jeffries (I used to like him) and everyone who works for the msm want. More ridicule towards alternative media it is. "Fake news" and censoring it is the point here. I've never trusted Jordan Sather anyway. I pretty much think he's planted by whoever it is as a mouth peace for the younger generation who don't do any research at all.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 31st August 2018 at 16:38.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2018), David Trd1 (1st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), gaiagirl (2nd September 2018), gnostic9 (31st August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd September 2018), TargeT (31st August 2018), WalterBosley (31st August 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    Sather would do himself VERY good to distance himself from them and take up with real researchers, yes indeed.
    I'm not so sure that Sather's inherent personality isn't the main issue, especially after watching the comedy central clip... the guy acted like he knew EVERYTHING and yet was easily baited into talking about shape shifting reptilians and flat earth and all kinds of complete time wasters; it's like he didn't understand the game he was playing (he HAD to know it was a set up for editorial slaughter, had he acted accordingly he could have been helpful) at all.
    Straight to the point. And this of course is exactly what those like Jim Jeffries (I used to like him) and everyone who works for the msm want. More ridicule towards alternative media it is. "Fake news" and censoring it is the point here. I've never trusted Jordan Sather anyway. I pretty much think he's planted by whoever it is as a mouth peace for the younger generation who don't do any research at all.
    Interesting, does anyone know anything about his background? upbringing, what he was doing before he started his youtube and went public with his channel? Interesting connections, even family that sort of thing? Anyone apart from jordan that is.....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), gaiagirl (2nd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)
    Interesting, does anyone know anything about his background? upbringing, what he was doing before he started his youtube and went public with his channel? Interesting connections, even family that sort of thing? Anyone apart from jordan that is.....
    From Jordan Sather’s ‘about page’:

Who Am I?

Hi there, I’m Jordan Sather. The goal of what I do is to act as an agent of consciousness evolution. I utilize the connective magic of the internet to share empowering information that people can use to find their own innate potential. From health, to physics, to history and more, there is a massive relearning curve that we all need to do, and I am here to assist with that.

My story beings when I was young. I was interested in the way things work. I had weather books, astronomy books, and the “how stuff works” books and would study them intensely, always curious about why things were the way they were.

Then, once I graduated high school and went to college, something wasn’t sitting right with me with what I was learning there. I had zero interest in my studies, and much more interest in playing soccer and chasing girls. During that time, I picked up a job making smoothies at a local health food store, and proceeded to drop out of college to work there.

I worked my way through the ranks into working sales and ended up managing the store. It goes to note, this wasn’t your average meat-headed-sports-nutrition and fake-supplement-sales store. They had amazing medicines, fantastic education, and my eyes were opened to deep realities about our healthcare and pharmaceutical systems that very few people at my age understood.

After working at that business and learning an amazing amount of information, circumstances saw to it that I left and continued on my path elsewhere. I then worked a couple other filler jobs, personal training and other health related endeavors, until I finally quit everything and began on the truth sharing path via the internet.

Let’s backstep this for a second to bring it full circle. During my time at the first health food store, not only was I awakening to the realities of our healthcare system, but I delved into the truth of every subject I could find. Not only health, but the corruption in our financial and political systems, the realities behind the UFO phenomenon, the lies we are told from our media and education institutions and all else. I was hungry for all the truth I could find, and I’m still hungry for it.

So upon starting my YouTube channel, I found it to be my responsibility to honorably share this information and my personal experience in how it was transforming me with the world, in order to help the world transformation itself.

We are in an evolution of consciousness on this planet. The world is changing because it HAS to. If it doesn’t, we will fail. We are in chaotic times due to these changes. I am acting as the most proficient agent I can to assist with this ascension of humanity. Help me destroy the illusion that is holding us back!

Explaining My Story & the Beginnings of DTI

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2018), David Trd1 (2nd September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (4th September 2018), gaiagirl (2nd September 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd September 2018), KiwiElf (2nd September 2018), Mike (2nd September 2018), TargeT (3rd September 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

And now I've caught Jordan lying about the CC piece. In the 'My Thoughts' video, he made it quite clear that he thought it could go one of two ways: [@ 14:00] Timestamped:https://youtu.be/qFumeKZX_MA?t=840And then says this 4 days ago: [@ 02:50] Timestamped:https://youtu.be/6KttPC8JV3s?t=170
    It was only you Jordan that thought this could go any other way.

(and the double-facepalm award goes to...)

[edit] Just saw this. So Jordan had at least one possibility of a thought that he knew or acutely suspected that Q is a 4chan hoax/prank/larp.
    Last edited by RaiseMachine; 4th September 2018 at 12:27.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's the JFK Jr. guy talking about his experience.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Ever get the feeling that maybe, you're "Flogging a Dead Horse"?

Name:  flogging_a_dead_horse__dom_nelson.jpeg
Views: 156
Size:  48.9 KB
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th September 2018 at 11:30.

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

It's a natural process for a young person to learn from their mistakes (IF they will...). I think a problem many have is that the rest of us don't want to suffer the mistakes of those young people. There is also the issue of what some 'mistakes' do to a community and that is a legitimate concern. I think everyone is aware of each other's point by now. If young Mr. Sather is distancing himself from the circus he previously embraced, which got him on the critical radar to begin with (and RIGHTLY so), then he's showing some promise. But I remind everyone that a big part of learning from one's youthful mistakes is having the older experienced and wiser folks there to proverbially and gently smack the youngster on the back of the head and point out where they're going wrong. Young people are not precious darlings who will learn the wisdom of experience in a vacuum. That's why any criticism of Sather here or anywhere else can be a valuable part of his own process. Of course, the points should be made and then he should have some opportunity and margin for adjusting, but Sather has deserved every ounce of criticism he's received here and elsewhere.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2018), David Trd1 (6th September 2018), Debra (6th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2018), happyuk (6th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th September 2018), muxfolder (10th September 2018), Nasu (5th September 2018), RaiseMachine (5th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th September 2018), Shadowself (6th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #88
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

Attachment 38999
    LOL Thats really hilarious!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th September 2018), KiwiElf (7th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th September 2018), WalterBosley (7th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #89
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

To repeat a quote that at least one of you IS familiar with, (as you've used it; you know who you are):

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison
    Obviously didn't read the OP that well did you?

Quote Posted by RaiseMachine (here)
    Let's put it this way, firstly I'm not a Q follower, although I have read a fair few of the 4chan posts along the way and caught some of the commentary as well by some of the "names" in the alt and social mediums that have been most prominent on this subject.
    Let me state this again. I'm informed about the Q thing and have been since it started. So my opinion becomes... (drum roll) an informed one. Guess what? Just like yours is. That's right, both of us have an informed opinion on this subject; it's just that we disagree on it's very nature.

Oh the irony.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (8th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #90
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

To repeat a quote that at least one of you IS familiar with, (as you've used it; you know who you are):

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison
    Obviously didn't read the OP that well did you?

Let's put it this way, firstly I'm not a Q follower, although I have read a fair few of the 4chan posts along the way and caught some of the commentary as well by some of the "names" in the alt and social mediums that have been most prominent on this subject.
    Let me state this again. I'm informed about the Q thing and have been since it started. So my opinion becomes... (drum roll) an informed one. Guess what? Just like yours is. That's right, both of us have an informed opinion on this subject; it's just that we disagree on it's very nature.

Oh the irony.
    I read it just fine, thanks.

Define a "fair few"? All 400+ Smart Sheets? Every "Q" post & analysis to go? Daily? (I guess not well informed enough to know they moved to 8CHAN months ago). Hmmmm... seems to me there are "varying degrees of informed"?

Flying in airplanes a "fair few" times as a passenger doesn't make you a pilot.

Your requote of mine is also completely out of context. How about you quote my whole post? .

Carry on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Boomerang.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	39046
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th September 2018 at 22:39.

19. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Jordan Sather - Selling The Illusion (The Cosmic Con - Ep 3)

In this video we meet Jordan Sather, self-described Truth Warrior, Spiritual Gangsta and Digital Soldier.
    Episode one is on Corey Goode, Episode 2 is on David Wilcock. Professionally done each are worth your time

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th September 2019), Mike (5th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #92
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,470 times in 21,114 posts

• The Corey Goode Accountability Project Episode 6 - Jordan Sather:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th December 2020), Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Gemma13 (24th December 2020), Olaf (24th December 2020), Richter (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #93
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

pretty sure sather is either not an individual (just following the attention) or a sociopath... i mean... 50/50
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #94
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TargeT I think Sather started off very well -- but my feeling is he was lead astray. (it might seem like an odd thing to say but intuitively I actually trace it back to the time he did ayahuasca.) The piece by Dark Journalist suggest that there's some group (with some shadey characters) which he became associated with (possibly Corey was also involved with that group I can't remember). Anyway I think they gave Sather a feeling of having "made it" -- but he was perhaps influenced by them.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WeAllMustLearnToNavigate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), Richter (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,755 times in 32,946 posts

pretty sure Sather is either not an individual (just following the attention) or a sociopath... i mean... 50/50
    A reminder of some of the stuff that Jordan Sather was directly responsible for, but never once acknowledged or offered a single apology for.

What he did was hateful, spiteful, vindictive and sociopathic. (And also completely inaccurate.) He did his very best to break and ruin Joe, and he succeeded.

Joe, always a wonderful, heart-centered man, ended up losing his home, his garden, and his job.

Talking to Matthew Mournian, who appears to know or understand little of everything that happened, Sather's pretense of not properly remembering Joe from the Carolinas was feeble. ("The Carolinas guy", he told Matthew, as if he couldn't quite recall who Joe was.)

Say his name, Sather.

Somehow, the karmic wheel will turn on Jordan. It's just a matter of time, and it's absolutely gonna happen. I'm not in any way vindictive myself, but when that happens I will do nothing to stop it.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th December 2020), Did You See Them (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), GroovieBean (25th December 2020), Gwin Ru (25th December 2020), Jad (26th December 2020), kudzy (25th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), raregem (25th December 2020), Richter (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), sunflower (25th December 2020), WeAllMustLearnToNavigate (25th December 2020), Wind (26th December 2020), Yoda (25th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #96
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 times in 1,036 posts

"Joe, always a wonderful, heart-centered man, ended up losing his home, his garden, and his job."

What !! - I knew he was Doxed ... but I must have missed this !!!

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Gwin Ru (25th December 2020), Jad (26th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), raregem (25th December 2020), Richter (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), Wind (26th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,755 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    "Joe, always a wonderful, heart-centered man, ended up losing his home, his garden, and his job."

I don't know exactly what happened, or how. But Corey Goode and Jordan Sather's vitriolic, vengeful, targeted campaign broke his life.

They're never going to be gifted with my forgiveness for that. That karmic burden will stay with them both (and with others, too) — until it's all balanced out.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th December 2020), Did You See Them (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (26th December 2020), GroovieBean (25th December 2020), Gwin Ru (25th December 2020), Islander12 (26th December 2020), kudzy (25th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), raregem (25th December 2020), Richter (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), Wind (26th December 2020), Yoda (25th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #98
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 times in 1,036 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I don't know exactly what happened, or how. But Corey Goode and Jordan Sather's vitriolic, vengeful, targeted campaign broke his life.

They're never going to be gifted with my forgiveness for that. That karmic burden will stay with them both (and with others, too) — until it's all balanced out.
    Thanks Bill.
    I'm not going to say anything.
    Its Christmas Day and I'm not going to let things outside of my control bring me down.
    Suffice to say I hope that Karmic wheel turns into a mill stone and grinds them all to chicken feed !
    Merry Christmas everyone

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (26th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), raregem (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), sunflower (25th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I missed this info about Joe losing his home, garden and job. Joe the teacher of nature. UNREAL.
    Here I was finally going to listen to J. Sather after the last video posted on youtube by FACommittee. I am having difficulty discerning the fraud and under handedness. I really trust Joe though and recently began looking at Sather as possibly trustworthy. Since Jay Weidner had come forward, owned up to his part and seemed sincere in his redemption I thought others might be there, too. Anyway......................................

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Did You See Them (25th December 2020), Gemma13 (26th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), Wind (26th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,109 times in 3,488 posts

A reminder of some of the stuff that Jordan Sather was directly responsible for, but never once acknowledged or offered a single apology for.
    And he was still doing just that on Christmas day.

When they made Corey, they didn't break the mold. Jordan Sather came from that mold too.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th December 2020), Bill Ryan (26th December 2020), Did You See Them (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (27th December 2020), GroovieBean (26th December 2020), Mike (26th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), Wind (28th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast