+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Avalon - Chat Room - Awareness and Suggestion for focus times or interaction to this community

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 times in 221 posts

Default Project Avalon - Chat Room - Awareness and Suggestion for focus times or interaction to this community

Hi all,

Many of you here are long term members, contributes. Many with very extensive efforts into understanding what is going on here and now. Many different opinions and perspective for sure. Alot come and go and leave again. All have alot of wisdom to offer. This forum is pretty unique in it has been able to weather the storm (so to speak) over many years relative to alot of the evolution of this community. I think it is a good time to shine some light on the underutilised Chat Room facility. I think there is a potential not being realised by many.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/index.php?id=chatphp

I suggest a couple of times a week were people look to be there. There are many time zones all are a part of. So, a few different times that suit relative to those regions. I am sure many don't follow Roman Numeral time at all either so it doesn't matter either. Here is a great timezone map to reverse engineer time:

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

The world had changed a great deal in the way information, interactions occur since it was founded (This forum). Social media platforms are staggering in how amazing they are and have been enormously successful (and will continue to be) for interacting and linking up with soul family, allies, like minded etc. In the AI section there is information on them for future reference etc if you really want to know in depth. They are phenomenal spaces for sure. But, perhaps being aware of this in-house venue is important now and going forward. I don't want to create extra work for the mods...as being in my own respect a contributor i know how hard work and time is require to commit to being a contributor in offering things for the public. It would be an ideal time to be aware of this facility though. So, a subtle heads up to you all

You guys have built something pretty precious. Alot of your intent, life force and investment of time. The independence from a lot out there is vital and should not be underestimated. It is very well protected (not just on the level you guys would accept). It is an important call for many Conscious Explorers....aware now and yet to come into their awareness. It has been an anchor for many and will continue to be. As things get interesting...a huge number will be activated who are dormant at present.

The guy i operate with...I know, you might run into someone you haven't had a life with for millions of years in this time...perhaps not on Earth.. through efforts of randomness. Many have energetic beacons going to be found. Even if you limited yourself to 3D 5 sense concepts. So I just add that to the equation. You hopefully see some efforts for 'censorship' drivers to reduce this potential. Because it is a time to reconnect even more that you thought was possible. Just something subtle for my suggestion. As our remembering becomes apparent with the energies occurring here going forth.

Cheers and good luck all
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

CurEus (24th August 2018), EFO (24th August 2018), GMB1961 (24th August 2018), Jad (24th August 2018), Keyholder (24th August 2018), Mari (24th August 2018), Michelle Marie (24th August 2018), Nasu (24th August 2018), Padmé (24th August 2018), ramus (24th August 2018), toppy (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018), Violet3 (24th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,037 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Project Avalon - Chat Room - Awareness and Suggestion for focus times or interaction to this community

Yes could be used more often.
    And yes Keyholder, would be so useful to know who/if someone in the chat room while in the forums pages.
    I often have a question for there and then and or chat room good way to let someone know of something happening right there and then
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Alpha141 (26th August 2018), Michelle Marie (24th August 2018), Nasu (24th August 2018), Padmé (24th August 2018), ramus (24th August 2018), Violet3 (24th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 592 posts

Default Re: Project Avalon - Chat Room - Awareness and Suggestion for focus times or interaction to this community

The chat was fairly active about 5 years ago......until you mentioned it I forgot we actually had a chat room!
    I'm in Canada and on Eastern Standard Time or -5 hours from GMT

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Alpha141 (26th August 2018), Michelle Marie (24th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread