Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Birth

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Obama's Birth

Hey guy's,

I do not know if you guys have read these yet, however, I found them to be interesting.

Firstly This:

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...ct-check-colb/

Then This:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=139481

Yeah indeed, it looks like the Elite have had their fill of Obama and now the box is opening up on him.

Be Safe

Irish Spirit
    Last edited by irishspirit; 12th April 2010 at 17:56.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

jimmer (29th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Default Re: Obama's Birth

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    Hey guy's,

I do not know if you guys have read these yet, however, I found them to be interesting.

Firstly This:

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...ct-check-colb/

Then This:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=139481

Yeah indeed, it looks like the Elite have had their fill of Obama and now the box is opening up on him.

Be Safe

Irish Spirit

The Reps really didn't want Obama to win, if there was anything to this they would have already pasted it all over the mainstream media during the election.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

K626, the are all part of the same puppet. They do as they are told. There man is always going to be in whether Rep or Dem.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

PHARAOH (29th March 2011), slipknotted (29th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

K626, the are all part of the same puppet. They do as they are told. There man is always going to be in whether Rep or Dem.
    This is true to a certain degree and I agree. But I also know that behind the scenes the hidden Govt is by no means united and there are 3 perhaps 4 camps on the way to go.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

While I do not believe that Barry Soetoro was born in the USA; I find it hard to believe that the person fabricating the COLB would go to an office supply store to do so.

I believe the Kenyan official's comment and wish someone over there would release the authentic birth certificate and prove this once and for all.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I don't think this really matters, we are way past 12....The 1000 yr Reich upped sticks and moved to North and South America...They moved money to Swiss yes...Put they also moved and bought a lot of favours from the ruling banking elite in the states as well as bringing tech to various U.S. programmes. This is one of the groups that holds sway (inc the old Euro Royalty). It really is a wheels within wheels scenario, by no means whatsoever is there ONE hidden hand or ONE hidden group...There is still much musical chairs going on.
    Alan Watt

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    I don't think this really matters, we are way past 12....The 1000 yr Reich upped sticks and moved to North and South America...They moved money to Swiss yes...Put they also moved and bought a lot of favours from the ruling banking elite in the states as well as bringing tech to various U.S. programmes. This is one of the groups that holds sway (inc the old Euro Royalty). It really is a wheels within wheels scenario, by no means whatsoever is there ONE hidden hand or ONE hidden group...There is still much musical chairs going on.
    Yes, it does matter! This is a constitutional crisis in which everything Barry Soetoro is signing into law is null in void. The fraudster is covering up something major and we American citizens deserve to know who the hell this scam artist really is! I get so sick of the debunkers who label people who want to know the truth about this most important matter, "birthers", "racists" and "sore losers". The fact is no one likes to be lied to, no one likes to be mocked, no one likes to be a victim of a con artist. Justice must prevail. People are dying!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Redtailhawk For This Post:

Lord Sidious (29th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Redtailhawk (here)
    Yes, it does matter! This is a constitutional crisis in which everything Barry Soetoro is signing into law is null in void. The fraudster is covering up something major and we American citizens deserve to know who the hell this scam artist really is! I get so sick of the debunkers who label people who want to know the truth about this most important matter, "birthers", "racists" and "sore losers". The fact is no one likes to be lied to, no one likes to be mocked, no one likes to be a victim of a con artist. Justice must prevail. People are dying!
    Sadly American citizens aren't really high on the priority of things.
    Alan Watt

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I very much agree with what you have to say. When a man does not have a constituntanol right to make law, and does so, this is a crime of the highest ordr. When he does so in his cause, which has lead to the death of countless people and to the destruction of a nation, at this stage, it really matters. People need to see this man for who he is, once this comes out big style, America will be laughed at from the top of each and every mountain.

I feel for Americans and the country in which they now live within.

Be safe

Irish Spirit

13. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I very much agree with what you have to say. When a man does not have a constituntanol right to make law, and does so, this is a crime of the highest ordr. When he does so in his cause, which has lead to the death of countless people and to the destruction of a nation, at this stage, it really matters. People need to see this man for who he is, once this comes out big style, America will be laughed at from the top of each and every mountain.

I feel for Americans and the country in which they now live within.

Be safe

Irish Spirit
    Thanks for understanding Irishspirit. The government is supposed to be working for the people; yet we are being dictated to, pillaged and bullied. If indeed Soetoro is an usurper than that is treason, and so to quote Rev. Manning "the long legged mac daddy" should be in jail not running our country.
    Last edited by Redtailhawk; 12th April 2010 at 21:50.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Redtailhawk For This Post:

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I too agree with the sentiments, but unfortunately it would do no good even if you could prove O was from Mars.
    Alan Watt

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

If this matter has taught us anything it has been just how deep the insidious rabbit hole goes.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redtailhawk For This Post:

Lord Sidious (29th March 2011), slipknotted (29th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

If this matter has taught us anything it has been just how deep the insidious rabbit hole goes.
    Agreed.

A lateral issue to this, I've heard (and others on here I'm sure) that Obama will be given the 'full tour', the first president to get this ever. And my feeling is that this is part of the overall disclosure picture. There is definitely one camp close to Obama that wants some level of decleration to the people, even if it doesn't entail too much detail. IMO it would a huge move in the right direction if he was to come on TV and just admit to ET contact. That one statement would IMO be very liberating and lift the mist and confusion of many and also as bi-product re-energise this planet and our future role.
    Alan Watt

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Agreed.

A lateral issue to this, I've heard (and others on here I'm sure) that Obama will be given the 'full tour', the first president to get this ever. And my feeling is that this is part of the overall disclosure picture. There is definitely one camp close to Obama that wants some level of decleration to the people, even if it doesn't entail too much detail. IMO it would a huge move in the right direction if he was to come on TV and just admit to ET contact. That one statement would IMO be very liberating and lift the mist and confusion of many and also as bi-product re-energise this planet and our future role.
    I don't believe there will ever be Disclosure from the US government as it is a National Security matter. Someone asked Cheney in 2000 when he was running for VP if he would reveal what he knew about the UFO/ET cover-up, and Cheney replied, "If I knew anything I could not speak about it as it is a National Security issue". Also, don't forget Carter said when running for president that he would reveal everything about the cover-up, yet when he was in office we did not hear a peep about it. The only way I think the US would announce anything pertaining to the presence of ET's is if there was an imminent invasion from certain ET's, or if there was some agenda to manipulate the populations, i. e. Project Blue Beam. One thing is for certain we will never learn the truth from the military industrial complex of which Soetoro serves.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Redtailhawk For This Post:

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I don't believe there will ever be Disclosure from the US government as it is a National Security matter. Someone asked Cheney in 2000 when he was running for VP if he would reveal what he knew about the UFO/ET cover-up, and Cheney replied, "If I knew anything I could not speak about it as it is a National Security issue". Also, don't forget Carter said when running for president that he would reveal everything about the cover-up, yet when he was in office we did not hear a peep about it. The only way I think the US would announce anything pertaining to the presence of ET's is if there was an imminent invasion from certain ET's, or if there was some agenda to manipulate the populations, i. e. Project Blue Beam. One thing is for certain we will never learn the truth from the military industrial complex of which Soetoro serves.

Well that even might be right...It might be that disclosure for one reason or another is unavoidable...And you know what, after a few weeks people will lose interest in it...
    Alan Watt

23. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Well that even might be right...It might be that disclosure for one reason or another is unavoidable...And you know what, after a few weeks people will lose interest in it...
    Well if the ET's do show up, I will most likely side with them...unless they are real meanies, they can't be as bad as the US government. I hope they beam me up, there are very few places left to run to here. I'd welcome the adventure.

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Well if the ET's do show up, I will most likely side with them...unless they are real meanies, they can't be as bad as the US government. I hope they beam me up, there are very few places left to run to here. I'd welcome the adventure.
    I hear you ha ha...But remember this my friend in the history of this planet no Govt has ever beaten its people for any significant length of time once the people chose to engage. I think nearly everyday about Americans and their task.

Peace

K
    Alan Watt

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The Birth Issue really doesnt matter now, mainly because the minute Obama took Office he and Hillary using the fact that John Mccain wasnt born in the USA either made it possible that you dont need to be born here to take office, you might want to look into that, all this is a mute point now,
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enlightenment101 (here)
    The Birth Issue really doesnt matter now, mainly because the minute Obama took Office he and Hillary using the fact that John Mccain wasnt born in the USA either made it possible that you dont need to be born here to take office, you might want to look into that, all this is a mute point now,
    I would very much disagree with that point. The constitution of the United States Of America clearly states that you must be Born in this said country. If you allow one part of it to be walked over, then it does become a GD piece of paper.

The American people deserve better than this, the American people are better than this.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

American Governance
    Both systems concurrently exist today. However, the corporate system has been gaining predominance in the last 70 years. Many Sovereigns (We the people) have contracted with the corporate system unknowingly, unintentionally, and or without full disclosure given.

Once you learn the difference, you may have to make a decision for yourself, family and posterity. That decision may require changes in how you conduct yourself. You will have to undo what has been done to make your Sovereign status known. This is not taught in the corporate government's public school system, because you are not to know.

The elite of the "One World government" corporate system want
    and need to have power and control over the population (masses)
    they call "Human Resources."
    http://www.usavsus.info/
    You might want to look at the link above
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Enlightenment101 For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast