+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Websites now shadow-banned and not found on Google Keyword Searches?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Websites now shadow-banned and not found on Google Keyword Searches?

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    How many wheelbarrows would it take to remove the cash from google if they are caught having been involved it human rights abuse, people trafficking or corruption [as defined by executive order] ?

Treading on troubled territory . . . . .
    Well, I have two. I'll help.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

KiwiElf (28th August 2018), norman (29th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Websites now shadow-banned and not found on Google Keyword Searches?

When a wheelbarrow will buy a loaf of bread, we'll need a lot of wheelbarrows.
    We could just boycott them. There are alternatives. What about starting a list.
    https://peepeth.com Peepeth is a blockchain-powered social network that encourages positive contribution, both online and in the world.

We can change the world or the world can change us

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holistic1 For This Post:

happyuk (2nd September 2018), Kate (31st August 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,904 times in 20,683 posts

How many of the Top 500 Biggest Alternative Media Youtube Channels are Down? ... See WhyNotNews.eu

I need to update that site ... it is now more relevant than ever
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), holistic1 (29th August 2018), justntime2learn (30th August 2018), KiwiElf (29th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,904 times in 20,683 posts

Lightbulb Re: Websites now shadow-banned and not found on Google Keyword Searches?

idea : we can make a list too to "shadow-ban" them ... did you know that you can create your own filter in the settings of google search ... like search everything except these sites and all content on that site ... in this way we can look how much is left if we create our own reverse algorithm ... you can also create a search engine that ONLY looks at that list we have now ... a good friend of mine is already working on an alternative site search engine!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

happyuk (2nd September 2018), Hervé (29th August 2018), holistic1 (29th August 2018), justntime2learn (30th August 2018), KiwiElf (29th August 2018), norman (29th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

The White House has a petition to allow the internet to be free from banning.

White House Petition - Protect Free Speech in the Digital Public Square
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...ublic-square-0

(Cross posted)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th August 2018 at 01:19.

10. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,169 times in 657 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    How many wheelbarrows would it take to remove the cash from google if they are caught having been involved it human rights abuse, people trafficking or corruption [as defined by executive order] ?

Treading on troubled territory . . . . .

Well, I have two. I'll help.
    I can get hold of half a dozen skips - Large Maxi size, each measuring 12 cubic yards (13 x 6 x 6 feet), each enough to hold 110 bin bags of loot. How's that for starters? :

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), norman (23rd September 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by holistic1 (here)
    A list of web sites you now wont find when you search on google
    https://thomasdishaw.com/bookmark-40...nt-want-visit/
    Haven't used Google in years

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

holistic1 (31st August 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Stone has some good Trump tweets on the subject
    http://82.221.129.208

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holistic1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Henry always is on the money. Aug 31
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/08/W...d-Society.html
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st September 2018 at 16:05. Reason: fixed link

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to holistic1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), happyuk (2nd September 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    idea : we can make a list too to "shadow-ban" them ... did you know that you can create your own filter in the settings of google search ... like search everything except these sites and all content on that site ... in this way we can look how much is left if we create our own reverse algorithm ... you can also create a search engine that ONLY looks at that list we have now ... a good friend of mine is already working on an alternative site search engine!
    Excellent idea and no I'd overlooked that search filter option. Does that mean I can permanently exclude the drivel on BBC, CNN, Huffington etc in all my subsequent Google searches. If more people did this...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2018), ExomatrixTV (2nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), holistic1 (2nd September 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,637 times in 8,116 posts

purplelama posted this in another thread but it definitely belongs in this thread too.

The Social Media Purge And How It Affects Everyone

by Tyler Durden
    Sat, 09/22/2018 - 19:30

Authored by Daisy Luther via The Organic Prepper blog,
    Just about every website owner I know is feeling personally victimized by the recent social media purge that has been going on. But here’s an interesting fact: it isn’t, as is widely perceived, just conservative voices that are being silenced. It is dissenting voices.

It’s the voices of critical thinkers whose ideas run the gamut of philosophies who find that they no longer have much in the way of reach.
    This social media purge affects everyone, even people who are not on social media. It does so in several ways:
    1. Dissenting information is silenced which stifles discussion
    2. Young people who are avid consumers of social media are being literally brainwashed because they only see one side of the story – any story
    3. The social media purge harms websites that post non-establishment information because it stamps out their ability to reach readers who would be interested in their content.
    4. The unfairly biased search results show people who are trying to learn more about a topic only one side of the information.
    You don’t have to be on a Twitter feed to see how this is an overwhelmingly anti-American problem. Like it or not, social media is a monumental source of information these days, and when it’s censored to only show one point of view, the future of our republic is in peril. We are well on our way to peak censorship and this has been carefully orchestrated.
    Non-establishment websites are in trouble.

Their website traffic is plummeting because they no longer show up anywhere near the top of search results. Their posts on social media are not presented to the public – or even the people who deliberately opted to “follow” them. Here’s an example from my own page. I have more than 30K people who chose to follow my page, as you can see in the top image. But in the bottom image, you can see how many of those people were actually shown my post. And this was actually a more successful one than many.

Continue reading here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...fects-everyone
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2