+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dinosaur soft tissue and dinosaur DNA.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Default Dinosaur soft tissue and dinosaur DNA.

Dinosaur soft tissue and dinosaur DNA.
    Problem is, it's proven and factual. Also, we are finding carbon-14 in these samples proving their true age to be well under 57,000 years.

You will hear from the scoffers ... it's a hoax, it's contaminated, fraud ...

Please check out the evidence for your self. Another little piece of data that has been swept under the rug is that the Neanderthal DNA has been sequenced. Its closer to man then a chimp is to a chimp within the same species of chimps. Neanderthals' are 100% human. DNA doesn't lie!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), Jayke (28th August 2018), Justplain (28th August 2018), Nasu (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), toppy (28th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Dinosaur soft tissue and dinosaur DNA.

Having a 57k bce dinosaur corpse would help explain several anomalies to the current archeological paradigm:

a) inscriptions of dinosaurs on the walls of temples in south asia (i recall a tricerotops, and i believe there's others).

b) diagrams on artifacts shown by Klaus Donna that show dinosaur aquatic creatures

d) hominid tracks in the same rock layer as those of dinosaurs (i have heard of several of these cases).

So, although some dinosaurs may have been very old in age, perhaps some lived on into human times.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

CurEus (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), Jayke (28th August 2018), Nasu (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I am uncomfortable with most geological dating it just cannot possibly work. I am not a creationist per se....but I also feel hard core Dawinism is not sensible.
    We're missing something....not sure what though.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), Ivanhoe (31st August 2018), Jayke (28th August 2018), Justplain (28th August 2018), Nasu (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    I am uncomfortable with most geological dating it just cannot possibly work. I am not a creationist per se....but I also feel hard core Dawinism is not sensible.
    We're missing something....not sure what though.
    Phenotypic polymorphism:

Quote Phenotypic polymorphism is a consequence of developmental plasticity, in which the trajectories of developing organisms diverge under the influence of cues.
    Hormones are the chemical messengers that get into the nuclei of cells and rewrite genetic expression, which, in turn, rewrite the DNA code. Change the energetics of an environment, and you can change the the hormonal adaptive response to that environment. If the energetics of an environment are sufficiently drastic enough, you could possibly change the full morph of the body. Denisovans, Neanderthals, Homo sapiens...is it possible they’re all polymorphic blueprints embedded within a singular DNA code?

We could be the giants and the giants could be us! We just don’t live in an energetic environment conducive to our grander potential just yet, imo.

===========
    Yuga Cycles:
    The ages see a gradual decline of dharma, wisdom, knowledge, intellectual capability, life span, emotional and physical strength.

Satya Yuga – Virtue reigns supreme. Human stature was 21 cubits. Average human lifespan was 100,000 years.
    Treta Yuga – There was 3 quarter virtue and 1 quarter sin. Normal human stature was 14 cubits. Average human lifespan was 10,000 years.
    Dwapara Yuga – There was 1 half virtue & 1 half sin. Normal human stature was 7 cubits. Average human lifespan was 1,000 years.
    Kali Yuga – There is 1 quarter virtue & 3 quarter sin. Normal human stature is 3.5 cubits. Average human lifespan will be 100 years.
    ==========

Sounds bizarre, but could there be some truth to it? Maybe evolution is more malleable than most people give it credit.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

CurEus (30th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), Nasu (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Russia plans $10 million dollar Jurassic park cloning fascility

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...-park-13163552

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th August 2018), Jayke (30th August 2018), Justplain (31st August 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread