Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Experienced some kind of universe-jump/wormhole/weirdness

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Default Experienced some kind of universe-jump/wormhole/weirdness

Hey, everyone. I hope everyone is well

Something really, really, really odd happened to my mother and I a couple of days ago. Let's see what you all make of it.

On Sunday night, my mother and I went downtown (about 20-30 minutes' drive) for the evening and well into the night to sell some jewelry she makes at a local event.

At midnight, the event ends, and by 12:10 we're all packed up and heading home. Now, for context, to head home, we take the I-35 Northbound (I-35 being the name of that particular highway), and about midway through, we take a large overpass called the North Loop 1 to head in the direction of home, which spits us off onto a different highway altogether. Then we continue straight on until we get home. Keep in mind that the entirety of the route is Northbound. This is important.

We get on the correct overpass, and are spat onto the next highway...then, next thing we know, we're about 15 miles BEHIND us, on the 35 once again (remember, the overpass takes us off of it), headed Southbound, straight into and very close to the heart of downtown, which we had left about 15 minutes prior.

The thing is, since we were headed downtown, that means we were now Southbound...which means we were going the OPPOSITE direction on the other side of the highway.

Even if she had taken the wrong overpass, getting back on where we were would have required getting off of the highway entirely, which we did not do, driving some distance, doing a U-turn beneath the highway, and getting back on it Southbond.

Meaning, what happened was literally impossible.

Now, being into all this kind of stuff, I immediately checked for lost time. No lost time. One minute, we were in one place, the next, we were approximatey 15 miles away. My mother's always had a lead foot, usually pushing 85 on the highway, but 15 miles in one minute? That'd be something else.

The weird thing is, we have 0 recollection of what happened in between these locations. Since time wasn't lost, to our minds and memory, it's no different than if nothing had happened, except something DID happen. Clearly. I can't begin to put into words what that's like, mentally. Because your mind knows something isn't congruent, and then you search for memories, and you come up empty. There was no warning, no sense of weirdness or dread beforehand, no black-outs or dizziness or anything like that. Not even like, a moment of confusion or a bright light or anything. Just...suddenly, you're not where you're supposed to be. And there's no information to fill in the gap.

The creepy thing is, when we were "teleported", the place we found ourselves was very near a military base. I'd like to think that's a coincidence, but maybe that's a red flag.

We saw no UFOs, no weird lights, no anomalies or strangeness of any kind.

Total mindf*ck.

Any theories, advice, opinions? I've had everything from alien abduction to wormhole to "we died in a car crash but jumped universes" come to mind.

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2018), Bob (28th August 2018), ceetee9 (29th August 2018), conk (6th September 2018), Craig (29th August 2018), Debra (28th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (29th August 2018), EFO (28th August 2018), Eric J (Viking) (29th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), gaiagirl (28th August 2018), happyuk (29th August 2018), Hervé (29th August 2018), jjjones (29th August 2018), justntime2learn (28th August 2018), Justplain (28th August 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), Maknocktomb (29th August 2018), Mari (28th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th August 2018), meeradas (28th August 2018), muxfolder (2nd September 2018), Nasu (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018), Orph (28th August 2018), petra (29th August 2018), Sadieblue (28th August 2018), Satori (28th August 2018), selinam (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tintin (28th August 2018), toppy (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018), william r sanford72 (28th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Experienced some kind of universe-jump/wormhole/weirdness

Hypnosis to retrieve what happened could be useful since the brain does not work only in sequencing (time creation), but also in global holistic views.

Interesting
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), justntime2learn (28th August 2018), Mari (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tintin (28th August 2018), toppy (28th August 2018), Wansen (28th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Hypnosis to retrieve what happened could be useful since the brain does not work only in sequencing (time creation), but also in global holistic views.

Interesting
    See, now the problem lies in finding a good hypnotist that won't implant me with false memories, or who won't be too grounded in a materialist bias. That, and my mother will never agree to it.

I'll look, though. Thanks

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Flash (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), petra (29th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tintin (28th August 2018), toppy (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Your story reminds me of some videos I have seen on Avalon, with things such as cars or people appearing out of nowhere. Literally, no explanation. Or at least not in terms of what we can scientifically explain.

Once, instead of getting killed by a vehicle who was passing on a two lane highway, my car and I literally went through it like it didn't exist. I will never forget that.

That is really wild Indigris. Like some kind of a time warp.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Art (30th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Flash (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), meeradas (28th August 2018), Orph (28th August 2018), petra (29th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tam (28th August 2018), Tintin (28th August 2018), toppy (28th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)

Interesting
    See, now the problem lies in finding a good hypnotist that won't implant me with false memories, or who won't be too grounded in a materialist bias. That, and my mother will never agree to it.

I'll look, though. Thanks
    you are my daughter's age, so I kind of have a liking for you, I could easily imagine this happening to me and my daughter, lol. Our mind f experiences were a bit different though.

But it does seem like a time warp or something

The weirdest thing that ever happened to me in these kind of time contraction or other stuff was driving near the airport (a major one) just below the take off pathway for planes going to the USA, and there were one giant plane (those with 300 seat plus) fixated not moving in the sky.

The trafic was dense, nobody seemed to notice that this plane hanging over our heads was not moving - which is impossible with Newton's laws of physic. It should have fallen or moved.

Then I had to pay attention to the road because of heavy difficult traffic and lost what happened with the plane.

I always thought it was something else camouflaged into a plane.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), muxfolder (2nd September 2018), Orph (28th August 2018), petra (29th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tam (28th August 2018), Tintin (28th August 2018), toppy (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Hi Indigris. Glad the two of you came to no harm.

Did you go under an overpass when you exited I-35? Is that loop anywhere near a lay-line intersect? Did either of you notice any unexpected marks on your bodies after this event?

I know that checking for lost time is important, but i think some abductees get returned to the exact same spot in time just after when they were abducted. And of course we know that the et's can erase memory and/or implant false memories.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Flash (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), toppy (28th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,425 times in 839 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)

Once, instead of getting killed by a vehicle who was passing on a two lane highway, my car and I literally went through it like it didn't exist. I will never forget that.
    A similar thing happened to me. I was driving down the street when a car pulled out from a driveway just as I was passing by. In other words, he drove right into the back of my vehicle. There was a brief instant when things got a little "fuzzy", (that's the only way I can describe it), and that's when he "passed through" the back of my vehicle. He went through my truck, into the other lane of traffic and proceeded down the street in the opposite direction.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Flash (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), Hazelfern (28th August 2018), Justplain (28th August 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), meeradas (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tintin (28th August 2018), toppy (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018), Words of Joy (29th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,644 times in 5,520 posts

Hey, everyone. I hope everyone is well

Something really, really, really odd happened to my mother and I a couple of days ago. Let's see what you all make of it.

On Sunday night, my mother and I went downtown (about 20-30 minutes' drive) for the evening and well into the night to sell some jewelry she makes at a local event.

At midnight, the event ends, and by 12:10 we're all packed up and heading home. Now, for context, to head home, we take the I-35 Northbound (I-35 being the name of that particular highway), and about midway through, we take a large overpass called the North Loop 1 to head in the direction of home, which spits us off onto a different highway altogether. Then we continue straight on until we get home. Keep in mind that the entirety of the route is Northbound. This is important.

We get on the correct overpass, and are spat onto the next highway...then, next thing we know, we're about 15 miles BEHIND us, on the 35 once again (remember, the overpass takes us off of it), headed Southbound, straight into and very close to the heart of downtown, which we had left about 15 minutes prior.

The thing is, since we were headed downtown, that means we were now Southbound...which means we were going the OPPOSITE direction on the other side of the highway.

Even if she had taken the wrong overpass, getting back on where we were would have required getting off of the highway entirely, which we did not do, driving some distance, doing a U-turn beneath the highway, and getting back on it Southbond.

Now, being into all this kind of stuff, I immediately checked for lost time. No lost time. One minute, we were in one place, the next, we were approximatey 15 miles away. My mother's always had a lead foot, usually pushing 85 on the highway, but 15 miles in one minute? That'd be something else.

The weird thing is, we have 0 recollection of what happened in between these locations. Since time wasn't lost, to our minds and memory, it's no different than if nothing had happened, except something DID happen. Clearly. I can't begin to put into words what that's like, mentally. Because your mind knows something isn't congruent, and then you search for memories, and you come up empty. There was no warning, no sense of weirdness or dread beforehand, no black-outs or dizziness or anything like that. Not even like, a moment of confusion or a bright light or anything. Just...suddenly, you're not where you're supposed to be. And there's no information to fill in the gap.

The creepy thing is, when we were "teleported", the place we found ourselves was very near a military base. I'd like to think that's a coincidence, but maybe that's a red flag.

We saw no UFOs, no weird lights, no anomalies or strangeness of any kind.

Total mindf*ck.

Any theories, advice, opinions? I've had everything from alien abduction to wormhole to "we died in a car crash but jumped universes" come to mind.
    This is really most interesting, and, yes, a total whammo to the mind, for sure.

I remember reading many years ago about 'Timeslips' and it is possible both you and your mum may have experienced this phenomena. It wouldn't satisfactorily explain how you managed to change direction though.

Most fascinating.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th August 2018), Flash (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), Justplain (28th August 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), Nasu (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), toppy (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

I have had multiple events like this... I was having serious contact at the time, receiving downloads and such... In my case I was literally being shown that we can walk in "two worlds at once"..

Why I was being shown this, is beyond me... (describing it is far more challenging because it happened for a solid 6 months!).. It had nothing to do with the training I was getting.. Almost like it was done to show us, reality is NOT what we believe it to be.. kind of thing..

I came to the conclusion that perhaps we absolutely can be "flipped" into another reality somehow...... The things I have pondered since then, are intense...

I was later trained remotely in communications.. (Sign language that we normally do not use).. and military tactics.. For what purpose in the future, I do not know..... There was only one live exercise after all of those events where any of that training came into play..

I was given much information.. Yet I felt the strangest part of the training, was the "Simulated environments... " Trying to describe to others how that happened is nearly impossible and I find myself dumping words onto paper and still not being able to fully describe it properly.

I hope that you are able to come to terms with what you experienced, and I am so glad that you shared your story!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Interesting
    Do you really think hypnosis works in cases where people are just shown other realities like this? I have considered having this method tried on me, to see if I missed something in my experiences.. But I felt fully aware during all of them....

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Flash (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd May 2022), Magnus (30th August 2018), meeradas (28th August 2018), Orph (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

I've charged out of my room twice today, man-on-a-mission style, found myself in my kitchen with absolutely no recollection of why I was there...and then, feeling vaguely embarrassed, pretended like I knew exactly why I was in the kitchen (oh, there's the bananas!), grabbed one, and casually walked back into my room eating the thing ..as if there was a crowd peering thru my kitchen window and I was attempting to save face by being non-chalant about my forgetfulness.. Someone explain that one.

Okay, back on topic and serious now: the world is a strange place. If we assume alien abduction, just for a moment....I think these beings, or greys, or whatever one wishes to call them, are vastly overrated(in terms of intelligence). They often make errors worthy of the Keystone Cops. After their experiences, abductees often find themselves with their pants on backwards, shoes on the wrong foot, underwear on outside their pants etc etc etc. Somehow I doubt our stoic captors have a sense of humor; they are clearly just goofing up!

I dunno, but this was my first thought when I read Indigris' post. Perhaps there was an abduction of some sort (despite the seeming lack of "missing time"), and perhaps these silly creatures accidentally sent the car in the wrong direction.

It was Charles Fort who once said, "if there is a universal mind, must it be sane?"

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Art (30th August 2018), Flash (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), happyuk (29th August 2018), Justplain (28th August 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), meeradas (28th August 2018), Nasu (28th August 2018), Orph (28th August 2018), petra (29th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tam (29th August 2018), Tintin (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Tintin....I immediately thought of "timeslips" as well!

Thanks for sharing your story, Indigris....very puzzling!

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bob (28th August 2018), Flash (28th August 2018), Justplain (28th August 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), Nasu (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tam (28th August 2018), Tintin (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

The I35 space-time-like phenomena was also experienced in the 90's by a forum member and myself, see https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-of-Vegas----

==update==

The timing had some similarities from what I recall.. the warping appeared to be strongest from 11pm-2 am, tapering off closer to 5am. It was like going thru molasses when we were about an hour east of San Antonio (headed westbound). Heading northbound towards Austin there was no sluggishness feeling.
    Last edited by Bob; 28th August 2018 at 19:23.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I'm supposed to drive from south Louisiana to Austin in April. Anyone care to come along?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tintin (28th August 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Hi Indigris. Glad the two of you came to no harm.

Did you go under an overpass when you exited I-35? Is that loop anywhere near a lay-line intersect? Did either of you notice any unexpected marks on your bodies after this event?

I know that checking for lost time is important, but i think some abductees get returned to the exact same spot in time just after when they were abducted. And of course we know that the et's can erase memory and/or implant false memories.
    No, no markings or bruises or weird burns or anything suspect like that. I checked in the morning

We did not go under an overpass, no, but on it, and as for lay-lines...I haven't the slightest clue. Possibly? How do you find out something like thatt?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), Justplain (29th August 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tintin (29th August 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Well, I live in Austin and this happened in Austin...so that's interesting. If anyone's interesed, I can draft a map of the whole thing to really illustrate what happened. Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll do that for you.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Art (30th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tintin (29th August 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Well, I live in Austin and this happened in Austin...so that's interesting. If anyone's interesed, I can draft a map of the whole thing to really illustrate what happened. Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll do that for you.
    A girl after my own heart. She draws maps too.

I would be interested.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tam (29th August 2018), Tintin (29th August 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

Your story reminds me of some videos I have seen on Avalon, with things such as cars or people appearing out of nowhere. Literally, no explanation. Or at least not in terms of what we can scientifically explain.

That is really wild Indigris. Like some kind of a time warp.
    I have had the same thing happen to me, we were speeding up the highway taken our
    young child to the emergency room one late night, a white car pulled across the road in front of us, I actually heard the crash and closed my eyes...when I opened them, we were still speeding up the highway, I ask my husband if he saw that car that hit us, he looked at me and said, there was no car hit us.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), Orph (28th August 2018), selinam (28th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

34. Link to Post #18
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Orph (here)

A similar thing happened to me. I was driving down the street when a car pulled out from a driveway just as I was passing by. In other words, he drove right into the back of my vehicle. There was a brief instant when things got a little "fuzzy", (that's the only way I can describe it), and that's when he "passed through" the back of my vehicle. He went through my truck, into the other lane of traffic and proceeded down the street in the opposite direction.
    Make that 4 people who experienced cars passing through their own. An accident avoided but who is in control? I most definitely got the strong feeling of someone looking out for my well being.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tam (29th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

There's a wonderful website that's collected a large number of highly anomalous stories over the years, like this, and much else. It's well worth reading. By the time one's through (there are hundreds of highly strange anecdotes recounted by utterly sincere and bewildered people), one's left staring at the wall wondering what kind of glitches in the matrix there may be all around us.
    ...and, separately, a whole fascinating section about reported time slips.
    I'd have suspected an abduction, if if weren't for NO [apparent] missing time. I do not know if there have been any abduction incidents on record where the person was returned after NO time.

Hypothesis #2 would be a minor timeslip — a harmless one, thankfully — into a slightly parallel reality. One way to test for that might be to keep your eyes open to see if anything else has somehow inexplicably changed, even a tiny bit. 'Mandela Effect' kind of stuff. Anything else at all being different from the way you remember it, even the clothes in your drawer or the way you left your bed in the morning. The time to watch for it would be right now... not after a week or two.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Debra (28th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), Hazelfern (28th August 2018), Justplain (29th August 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), muxfolder (2nd September 2018), Sadieblue (29th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tam (29th August 2018), Tintin (29th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Yes, Bill. And it does kind of tie in to Barbara's experience of "changing the timeline" because she was kind. On another thread.

Details are important Indigris.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th August 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tam (29th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast