Thread: StopTheCrime.net

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default StopTheCrime.net

This youtube site: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5E...yfNf-YI9q0jdGw has been coming out with lots of great information about various subjects such as 5G, DEWs, chemtrails, vaccines and other genocidal population control, all to do with the NWO.
    This is the latest, an interview with researcher Dr. Edward Spencer, a Stanford and Yale educated Neuroscientist and member of ICAAT (International Center Against Abuse of Covert Technologies).

See:http://icaact.org/members-icaact-dr-...l#.W4bU8uhKgdU

https://www.facebook.com/Internation...7995109614961/

He is elderly and in a hospital bed during this interview, but hopefully he will be around for more years, as he has obviously done his homework on many subjects.
    I've been watching videos from Deborah Tavares, the interviewer in this one, and she is another one who has done her research and is tirelessly trying to open eyes.
    Attack on Humanity Explained by Dr Edward Spencer
    8/28/18
    Last edited by onawah; 30th August 2018 at 02:17.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th January 2019), cursichella1 (19th October 2018), Fellow Aspirant (4th September 2018), Franny (20th September 2018), gaiagirl (4th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th August 2018), justntime2learn (29th August 2018), Lefty Dave (2nd September 2018), lisinskib (21st November 2018), Matthew (29th August 2018), meeradas (29th August 2018), Michelle Marie (29th August 2018), mountain_jim (30th August 2018), Nasu (29th August 2018), Noelle (29th August 2018), Sadieblue (29th August 2018), Star Tsar (12th September 2018), toppy (30th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018), yelik (30th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: StopTheCrime.net

This is the homepage of Dr. Spencer

http://edwardspencermd.com/about-dr-spencer/

Video of His speech at the COVERT HARASSMENT CONFERENCE 2014
    BRUSSELS, 20 NOVEMBER 2014

Can't find it on youtube but you can watch it at the link

https://covertharassmentconference.c...Edward_Spencer

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

CurEus (30th August 2018), cursichella1 (19th October 2018), Franny (20th September 2018), justntime2learn (29th August 2018), lisinskib (21st November 2018), Matthew (29th August 2018), Michelle Marie (30th August 2018), Noelle (29th August 2018), onawah (29th August 2018), Star Tsar (12th September 2018), toppy (30th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More updates from Deborah Traveras on StopTheCrime.net

Coastlines Under Attack Storm Surges Artificially Created
    Deborah Tavares 8/22/18
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYppbfaZw6Q

Water Shortages, Pollution, Restrictions and Our Only Solution, Primary Water
    8/23/18
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbFQAnmJUIo

The Globalists End Game Deborah Tavares
    on the Dave Hodges Show 8/22/18
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FmQeditsg8
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (20th September 2018), justntime2learn (29th August 2018), Michelle Marie (30th August 2018), Star Tsar (12th September 2018), toppy (30th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

For what it's worth, I know I have to read this thread.

I've also noticed I have to get away from the house since the smart meter was installed.

I know it sounds crazy, but I have to hike far from the house to think like I used to.

This year like every year I pulled the mattress into the backyard onto a tarp. That's where we've been sleeping for the past several months.

I can sleep for 8 hours easy outside without fail.

Two nights ago they were predicting rain with 1 night dipping to 47 degrees Fahrenheit.

I brought the mattress into the house and slept almost exactly 4 hours before waking up. After that, I just laid there without the ability to fall asleep.

It seems as though 50 feet further from the meter on the opposite side of the house offers a longer, more restful sleep

I hope I didn't venture too far off of Deborah Tavares thread. If it weren't for her I wouldn't know where to begin looking as to what was happening to me now.

I hope this makes sense to at least one person.

Cheers
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th August 2018), Blacklight43 (29th August 2018), cursichella1 (19th October 2018), Fellow Aspirant (4th September 2018), Flash (30th August 2018), Franny (20th September 2018), happyuk (4th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th August 2018), lisinskib (21st November 2018), Michelle Marie (30th August 2018), onawah (30th August 2018), Sadieblue (30th August 2018), silverchimes (19th October 2018), Star Tsar (12th September 2018), toppy (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (29th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    For what it's worth, I know I have to read this thread.

I've also noticed I have to get away from the house since the smart meter was installed.

I know it sounds crazy, but I have to hike far from the house to think like I used to.

This year like every year I pulled the mattress into the backyard onto a tarp. That's where we've been sleeping for the past several months.

I can sleep for 8 hours easy outside without fail.

Two nights ago they were predicting rain with 1 night dipping to 47 degrees Fahrenheit.

I brought the mattress into the house and slept almost exactly 4 hours before waking up. After that, I just laid there without the ability to fall asleep.

It seems as though 50 feet further from the meter on the opposite side of the house offers a longer, more restful sleep

I hope I didn't venture too far off of Deborah Tavares thread. If it weren't for her I wouldn't know where to begin looking as to what was happening to me now.

I hope this makes sense to at least one person.

Cheers
    This makes sense to me.

Smart meters are KNOWN to cause insomnia. Definitely, the farther away, the better.

Consider checking out the InPowerMovement, or use your voice to say "No!" In writing or in some way.

www.inpowermovement.com

Smart Meters are part of the overall Smart Grid, Smart City programs (agendas) that Deborah Tavares I'd talking about.

Get some shungite. It's a stone that helps absorb the radiation. Wrap your smart meter in wire mesh. Get some Mylar and build a shield. I have a mylar sleeping bag, but I'm just using it across the headboard of my bed right now to provide some shielding. Look in camping departments at the store.

I'm dealing with the same thing...new smart meter.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 30th August 2018 at 02:50.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

cursichella1 (19th October 2018), Flash (30th August 2018), justntime2learn (30th August 2018), Mari (30th August 2018), onawah (30th August 2018), Star Tsar (12th September 2018), toppy (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Dr. Edward Spencer's video is enlightening but there are no stunning revelations. Most Avalonians are already quite familiar with all of his topics of conversation
    Hhowever, his interviewer provided some interesting insights into "Primary Water" which was quite new to me so thank you for that! I'll be going down her rabbit holes for a few days!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Flash (30th August 2018), justntime2learn (30th August 2018), Michelle Marie (30th August 2018), onawah (13th October 2018), Star Tsar (12th September 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,650 times in 8,595 posts

Hello onawah and good to see you back from Sabbatical.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

cursichella1 (19th October 2018), Flash (30th August 2018), justntime2learn (30th August 2018), Michelle Marie (30th August 2018), onawah (30th August 2018), Star Tsar (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Agreed, but the fact that he is Neurophysicist, educated at Ivy League Universities will make the information seem much more credible to some, and he has teamed up with other accredited researchers in ICAAT, and has done a lot of work for Morgollens patients, which probably wasn't terribly lucrative.
    So I would imagine that among whistleblowers, he probably deserves a pretty high rating, and should be able to reach people who would not otherwise listen.
    Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Dr. Edward Spencer's video is enlightening but there are no stunning revelations. Most Avalonians are already quite familiar with all of his topics of conversation
    Hhowever, his interviewer provided some interesting insights into "Primary Water" which was quite new to me so thank you for that! I'll be going down her rabbit holes for a few days!
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

CurEus (30th August 2018), justntime2learn (30th August 2018), Michelle Marie (30th August 2018), Star Tsar (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Agreed, but the fact that he is Neurophysicist, educated at Ivy League Universities will make the information seem much more credible to some, and he has teamed up with other accredited researchers in ICAAT, and has done a lot of work for Morgollens patients, which probably wasn't terribly lucrative.
    So I would imagine that among whistleblowers, he probably deserves a pretty high rating, and should be able to reach people who would not otherwise listen.
    I enjoyed it very much...
    And welcome back!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

justntime2learn (30th August 2018), onawah (30th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,301 times in 674 posts

Lepidolite (raw mica form) is very good protection against the technologies we have to use in our home & I place mine right next to/on my PC & modem. Here in the UK, Smart meters are not yet mandatory but I will be putting up one hell of a fight when they are......
    Last edited by Mari; 30th August 2018 at 20:42.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

justntime2learn (31st August 2018), Michelle Marie (1st September 2018), onawah (31st August 2018), Star Tsar (12th September 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Senior DARPA Scientist Warns of Widespread LETHAL ATTACKS Upon the Public Coming From Microwave Towers
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/se...m_medium=email

Former DARPA Senior Scientist, Dr. Paul Batcho, asserts that cell phone towers pose an intentional and immediate lethal threat against the general public of the United States.

"It is an old issue, but with a new revelation by the most credible insider source to date. Recently, I was contacted by Dr. Paul Batcho. Batcho is a former DARPA senior scientist who worked at Los Alamos and held a top secret security clearance. In short, Batcho asserts that clandestine forces are purposely engaging in “acts of terrorism” against the general public through emission of dangerous frequencies from cell phone and microwave towers in the St. Petersburg/Orlando/ Tampa, Florida area.

Before launching into a revelation of the stunning claims presented to me by Dr. Batcho, let’s establish his crediblity as a reliable witness.

Dr. Paul Batcho’s Relevant Vitae
    Below is the publicly available professional background of Dr. Paul Batcho:

Educational Background
    Princeton University
    Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Computational and Applied Mathematics 1987 – 1994
    Computational Physics and low dimensional modeling of dynamical systems; turbulence theory

Revlevant Work Experience
    Staff Member Los Alamos National Laboratory
    October 2001 – August 2004 (2 years 11 months)Los Alamos, NM

Computational Physics
    – C++ OOD design and software engineering development (agile, scrum)
    – advanced concurrent computing on thousands of processors, Linux/MS development
    – software quality assurance, CVS, unit testing and project management

Research Associate
    Howard Hughes Medical Institute
    1999 – 2001 (2 years)

Visiting member of Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU; research position with Howard Hughes Medical Institute
    – Computational Physics for molecular biology, quantum chemistry, fluid dynamics

———————————————————-
    Relevant Email Communications on the Terrorist Threat
    Please note the following email communications which were sent by Dr. Batcho to relevant American federal agencies with applicable oversight capabilities. apparently frustrated by the lack of response from thee oversight agencies, in whom the pubic safety is entrusted, I was copied on the last email and the previous emails were attached to provide contextual background. Here are the emails:

Paul Batcho > April 8, 2016
    8:08 PM
    A​TTN: Telecommunication threat security office, Homeland Security
    I would like to bring to your attention an ongoing threat with regards to harmful communications transmitting from the cellular towers in central Florida, and Tampa St Petersburg. It is not clear to me whether it is due to the USCENTCOM in Tampa or it is targeting US civilians.

I am a former scientist from Los Alamos National Lab in NM where I held a Q-Clearance for the DOE (top-secret DoD) for several years. I have also worked on DARPA research projects. I have a Ph.D. from Princeton and now live in St Petersburg and work… (Personal information deleted)…

I seem to have stumbled across an advanced technology that I would classify as synthetic telepathy. It clearly uses the cellular towers to transmit illegal signals. It sounds unbelievable but it is actual technology being used on civilians of the US.

My basic research does indicate that such technology can exist and dates back to the V2K (P300) mind wave technology of the 1970s. This does appear to be a much more advanced version that allows open communication of human mind to mind bridges.

Please forward my email to the appropriate DoD security office and I would like the issue investigated. Human brains appear to transmit and receive at the RF bands around 450MHz and microwave transmissions can be highly damaging in turns of induced bio-effects. Please also forward my email to any CIA ​or US technology ​ team that may be researching similar technologies. It is very clear to me that such technologies exist.

Please feel free to contact me, and I will be able to offer some background and technical information.

Thank you

Paul F Batcho, Ph.D.
    St Petersburg, FL 33701

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Paul Batcho wrote:

A​TTN: Telecommunication security office, Homeland Security
    The Constitution Is Clearlease find the follow-up to my communication on the transmission of illegal radio frequency signals from the cellular and micro towers in Tampa/St Petersburg, and its surrounding areas. My observations are based on clear scientific and engineering principles and data.
    I am a Ph.D. from Princeton University and a former scientist from Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico where I worked within nuclear weapon research teams. I held a Q clearance (top secret equivalent of DoD). I have also worked on DARPA research projects as a senior scientist.

There is a technology transmitting RF signals and communications at the human brain resonant frequency bands, and it is targeting individuals and groups.

These transmissions will cause harmful health affects in the form of enhanced microwave radiation illness. It is imperative that these frequency bands be measured and verified by an official source. These frequency bands do not exist naturally, and there is a technology targeting individuals.

Cellular transmission’s broadcast at 853 MHz, human brain resonance is centered around 450Mhz, and Ham radio operators are not allowed to broadcast at the 400Mhz to 700Mhz band. I would suggest a filtering at the 400Mhz to 700Mhz band on all microwave and cellular transmissions, digital filters should suffice in the near term. Civilians are being harmed by the deliberate transmissions of an established technology.

The verified measurement and existence of these RF band transmissions constitutes a terrorist act. Please advise the appropriate security office on Homeland security. This is a serious matter that needs immediate attention and it must be addressed. Please feel free to contact me.
    I would be happy the discuss it.Thank youPaul F. Batcho, Ph.D.
    St Petersburg, FL

Dears Sirs

I would like to bring to your attention that a technology
    derived from the patents listed below is being used in
    an illegal manner over the cellular and microwave towers
    in St Petersburg/Tampa/Orlando FL.
    Please bring this matter to the attention of the security
    office and appropriate contract monitor for the technology
    mention within. The technology is clearly being used
    by a non US government group with lethal intentions
    on civilians.
    I forwarded previous emails on my understanding
    of the technology. I believe this matter needs serious
    and immediate attention.

Sincerely,

Paul F. Batcho, Ph.D.
    St Petersburg, FL 33701
    1992 and 1994 patents funded by DARPA,

US Patent # 5,123,844. June 23rd, 1992
    US Patent # 5,289,438. February 22nd, 199

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 9:57 PM, Paul Batcho >wrote:

Please be advised: threat in the St Petersburg/Tampa/Orlando Area
    This is follow-up to my previous emails on the illegal
    transmissions of signals from cellular and microwave
    transmission towers
    The technology being used is clearly based on the methods
    outlined in the following patents based on microwave
    transmission directed at human brain frequencies.
    The active technology has been in use for approximately
    3 1/2 years, roughly corresponding to the expiry of the
    1992 and 1994 patents funded by DARPA,
    US Patent # 5,123,844. June 23rd, 1992
    US Patent # 5,289,438. February 22nd, 199
    These systems stimulate the brain with RF frequencies and wave forms.This is not CDMA 450MHz:450MHz-470MHz transmissions.
    There is unlawful use of the various lethal aspects
    of the technology. The technology is active and civilians
    are being targeted with harmful health effects.
    Please investigate the transmission of the various frequency
    signals in the 450 MHz range. The band from 437MHz to 478Mhz
    with peaks at roughly 6 MHz intervals appear to have
    sizable spectral energy components.

Please feel free to contact me.
    I would be happy the discuss it.

Thank you

Paul F. Batcho, Ph.D.
    St Petersburg, FL

Cell Towers Radiating Our Children
    “The rollout of smart meters proceeds alongside increased installation of wireless technology and cell phone towers in and around schools in the US. In 2010 Professor Magda Havas conducted a study of schools in 50 US state capitols and Washington DC to determine students’ potential exposure to nearby cell towers. A total 6,140 schools serving 2.3 million students were surveyed using the antennasearch.com database. Of these, 13% of the schools serving 299,000 students have a cell tower within a quarter mile of school grounds, and another 50% of the schools where 1,145,000 attend have a tower within a 0.6 mile radius. The installation of wireless networks and now smart meters on and around school properties further increases children’s RF exposure.

Many school districts that are strapped for cash in the face of state budget cuts are willing to ignore the abundance of scientific research on RF dangers and sign on with telecom companies to situate cell towers directly on school premises. Again, the FCC’s thermal effect rule is invoked to justify tower placement together with a disregard of the available studies.

The School District of Palm Beach County, the eleventh largest school district in the US, provides one such example. Ten of its campuses already have cell towers on their grounds while the district ponders lifting a ban established in 1997 that would allow for the positioning of even more towers. When concerned parents contacted the school district for an explanation of its wireless policies, the administration assembled a document, “Health Organization Information and Academic Research Studies Regarding the Health Effects of Cell Tower Signals.” The report carefully selected pronouncements from telecom industry funded organizations such as the American Cancer Society and out-of-date scientific studies supporting the FCC’s stance on wireless while excluding the long list of studies and literature reviews pointing to the dangers of RF and EMF radiation emitted by wireless networks and cell towers.”

Can any person actually believe that the installation of Crow as the ASU president was a coincidence? He was brought to ASU in order to establish the first degree program in sustainability.

American Universities Are Becoming RF Hell Holes
    Rich Farver was a 29-year-old San Diego State University (SDSU) political science teaching assistant where he had already earned his masters degree, died of glioblastoma multiforme(GBM) brain cancer on October 11, 2008. Rich’s mother, Virginia, began a quest to find out why. Virginia discovered that several students and staff were dying on the campus of San Diego State University of various cancers. Virginia was subsequently told that Rich’s cell phone was the culprit. Shortly after that, she found an article entitled “Brain Cancer Cluster on the San Diego State University Campus.” The light came on and Virginia met off-campus with some professors mentioned in the article. The professors told her that they had asked for a toxicology study, as there is a huge cell tower right next to the building where Farver lived and ultimately died.

Conclusion
    Virginia’s research and that of others like Deoborah Tavares, have revealed that millions of people have been placed at risk because of the cell and microwave towers placed on University and school grounds. Further this system is part of a larger National system of connected communications which is expanding on international basis. To date, The Los Angeles School District and the European Union have moved to forbid these practices.

When Dr. Batcho speaks of the array of cell phone towers in the Tampa/Orlando that are emitting toxic and even lethal doses of RF, he is unknowingly understating the problem. Almost every major university, not just

In nearly every major university in America, wireless carrier corporations and the various governmental alphabet soup agencies have combined to place dangerous arrays of electromagnetic towers on campuses frequently near dorms and college offices. Some of these towers are merely cell phone towers. Some towers have implications for “national security.” Regardless, universities all across this country are displaying profound sense of depraved indifference towards the well-being of students, staff and faculty who live and work on these campuses. These institutions of higher learning are paid big bucks in order to accept these towers. And if these towers are not dangerous, then why do the corporations spend millions trying to disguise the towers by making them look like trees?

cell phone towers

Let me be clear, Virginia Farver has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that when your child goes off to college, they are playing Russian Roulette with their health. When you step out of your house, drive down the street, go to bed at night, you are at risk. There will be a Part two that discusses the specific dangers. Until then here is an interview I did with Virginia Farver on this topic."
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Flash (20th September 2018), happyuk (4th September 2018), justntime2learn (1st September 2018), Mari (1st September 2018), Star Tsar (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Weather Warfare In Plain Sight- Deborah Tavares
    I've just started listening to this myself, but it was just posted yesterday and sounds very powerful so far...
    StopTheCrime.net NEW
    Published on Sep 2, 2018
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Michelle Marie (4th September 2018), Star Tsar (12th September 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

however, his interviewer provided some interesting insights into "Primary Water" which was quite new to me so thank you for that! I'll be going down her rabbit holes for a few days!
    Well Dr Spencer's claim that the worlds troubles are down to the leaders of the ice age civilization being cryptoterrestrial & trying to re-grab control of the Earth was pretty stunning to be even made me double take as I have never heard such claims before.
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 12th September 2018 at 11:15.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

onawah (13th October 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018), william r sanford72 (13th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Latest from Debra

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Project Camelot

Hurricane Florence : Weather Wars

Streamed & Published 12th September 2018

Kerry interviews Debra Tavares of www.StopTheCrime.net to discuss hurricane florence but from a weather warfare perspective & restrictions in the provision of water.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th September 2018), onawah (13th October 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

WEATHER & WATER WEAPONIZED...Deborah Tavares on SGT Report.
    StopTheCrime.net NEW
    Published on Sep 19, 2018

"Our friend Deborah Tavares returns to SGT Report to discuss the California "wild" fires, DEW's, the manipulation and weaponization of weather - and water. You won't believe what the criminals have planned for your Agenda 21 future."
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (20th September 2018), justntime2learn (20th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

In another house I lived in I took a large piece of cardboard and covered it with several crinkled layers of heavy commercial type foil and placed it on the inside wall right behind the smart meter. Then hung a large picture over the cardboard/foil. It helped. I'm a serious insomniac and it blocked it enough to help me sleep a little better, had fewer headaches etc. Give it a try.

I didn't cover the front as mentioned above as I never thought of it!

We don't have smart meters were I live now but I can certainly feel the emf activity at home and just about everywhere. There are a few places right on the coast where I can't feel the microwaves/wifi/cell towers, and it's wonderful.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Franny For This Post:

onawah (20th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

HOMELESS
    StopTheCrime.net NEW
    Published on Sep 20, 2018
    Deborah Tavares visits people who are now homeless in No. Cal. due to wildfires.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ireland running out of water, WiFi, 5G and more... Deborah Tavares interviews John Weigel
    10/11/18
    Each breath a gift...

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sex Slavery and Silent Murder
    "MK-Ultra Never Ended" by Jian Liang
    http://stopthecrime.net/wp/wp-conten...L-with-TOC.pdf
    October 2018

([I]This was just sent in the StoptheCrime.net email update today.
    I haven't read it yet, but it looks like it would be a good candidate for the Avalon library. [
    /I])

MK-ULTRA NEVER ENDED
    Absolute Mind and Soul Control
    In Government, Wall Street,
    And The Secret Space Program

"By Jian Liang

"This book is a fictional representation of true events in which names,
    initials, and situations have been changed to secure safety for my loved
    ones, professionals who have helped me at great risk, and myself.
    This is the story of American corporate and governmental life today, thanks
    to the Cold War that spawned the CIA Operation Paperclip and MK-Ultra mind control programs. Even the secret space program now in operation
    began with Nazi physics and mind control. Because all of this has been
    cloaked for over a half century in “national security,” the American public is
    oblivious to the existence of the evils now embedded in the very structure
    of its institutions and government agencies, like the post-9/11 Department
    of Homeland Security.
    It is long past time to awaken the public to what victims like myself are
    undergoing every day and night of the week at work and at home."

Jian Liang
    Los Angeles, California
    October 2018

Dedication
    This book is dedicated to all my children,
    known and unknown. May God bless you all!
    Acknowledgements
    Thank you in particular to my editor Elana Freeland and proofreader Diana
    Thatcher. Also to Elisa E., a stalwart MK-Ultra survivor, for believing me.
    Many who have helped me through this nightmare must remain nameless
    TABLE OF CONTENTS
    Chapter 1
    Absolute Mind-Controlled Sex Slavery and Silent Murder .....................................................................7
    Recovered Memory: D.S.’s Revenge .................................................................................................9
    My Life Before Government Whistleblowing ....................................................................................15
    Whistleblowing Against Misuse of Government Funds ....................................................................20
    Torture and Implanted Chips .................................................................................................... ........25
    Chapter 2 .................................................................................................... ..........................................29
    Seeking Truth: Go After The Chips And Who Are Behind the Chips ...................................................29
    Gang Stalking in the Office.............................................................................................. .................29
    SCADA Scan Revealed Signals Emitting from My Body..................................................................30
    Detox and Surgical Removal of Chips..............................................................................................3 1
    Non-linear Junction Scan Discovered: .............................................................................................33
    Sold To The Secret Space Program ................................................................................................33
    Chapter 3 .................................................................................................... ..........................................36
    New MK-Ultra and Satanic Ritual Abuse: How I Was Programmed To Be An Absolute MindControlled
    Slave............................................................................................... ...........................................36
    The MK-Ultra Crossover to Remote Control ....................................................................................36
    Discovery of MK-Ultra Programming and Deprogramming..............................................................38
    Recovered Memories of Alters and Programs .................................................................................40
    Forced Prostitution and Porn Films ..................................................................................................45
    Mind Control Handlers From Satanic Secret Societies ....................................................................46
    Chapter 4 .................................................................................................... ..........................................49
    The Real Masters Emerge:............................................................................................. ......................49Illuminati and Government Mind Control in Investment Banking .........................................................49
    The Illuminati Messenger from Geneva ...........................................................................................49
    Programming Handlers in US FUNDS .............................................................................................52
    How Handlers Infiltrate US FUNDS............................................................................................... ...57
    CHAPTER 5................................................................................................... .......................................62
    Military Abduction and the Secret Space Program:..............................................................................62
    Advanced Technologies and Soul Slavery...........................................................................................62
    Memories Recovered: Genetic Experiments....................................................................................62
    Clone and Soul Transfer............................................................................................ .......................67
    Chinese Military Spying .................................................................................................... ................72
    Space Messenger........................................................................................... ..................................73
    Chapter 6 .................................................................................................... ..........................................75
    My Bloody Road to Seeking Truth and Freedom .................................................................................75
    Seeking Justice............................................................................................. ....................................75
    Memory Recovery: Drug Trials Human Lab Rat ..............................................................................79
    Frequency Scan to Confirm New Program and New Chips .............................................................82
    Chapter 7 .................................................................................................... ..........................................84
    Termination From Inside and Outside of US FUNDS: Layoff Spells Murder .......................................84G.U.’s Full Body Disguise............................................................................................ .....................84
    Termination: Poisoning, Disinformation, and Soul Catching ............................................................89
    Chapter 8 .................................................................................................... ..........................................93
    Never Give Up Seeking Freedom!............................................................................................ ............93
    Bibliography........................................................................................ ..................................................96
    Biography........................................................................................... ...................................................97
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

drneglector (26th October 2018), Ivy23 (13th October 2018), Tintin (13th October 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

I haven't read it yet, but it looks like it would be a good candidate for the Avalon library.
    Many thanks indeed... added in immediately.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (13th October 2018), Bob (13th October 2018), drneglector (26th October 2018), gord (31st May 2020), Ivy23 (13th October 2018), onawah (13th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2018), Tintin (13th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast