+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Anunnaki - The Creation', by Hector Melo

1. Link to Post #1
    Dominican Republic Avalon Member hmelo25's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'Anunnaki - The Creation', by Hector Melo

Thousands of years ago, intelligent beings from other parts of the cosmos came to Earth and created life, including intelligent life. This wonderful story tells the adventures lived by these first explorers when they arrived on Earth.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Hector_Melo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hmelo25 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th August 2018), Nasu (31st August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: 'Anunnaki - The Creation', by Hector Melo

Author's (and apparently the poster's ) Bio ...

Quote Hector Melo is a philosopher, researcher and author. He is a connoisseur of ancient religions, mythologies and legends. He has specialized in the interpretation of the Artistic expressions based on the gods of antiquity. Melo sustains the hypothesis about that everything has an explanation in the cosmos. his own theories include the "The Connection Theory", which is fully developed in the book "What Really Happened?", this theory ensures that all phenomena and events that happened in the cosmos left as footprint, a piece which combined perfectly in the right place, it is an important piece that serves to respond to any questions regarding any cosmic event or phenomenon and all events in the cosmos are connected between them. the most minimum, the most insignificant thing, could be evidence that demonstrates the existence of something.

The OP borders on "trying to sell stuff", which is a bit taboo on Avalon. However, given the content and the fact that the link doesn't generate you monies directly, I think you're safe in sharing, but I am not the one to make that call. Just an FYI. (assuming promoter/member is the author)

Edit: I see you have made other posts similar in nature and no one seems bothered.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th August 2018 at 23:10.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th August 2018), hmelo25 (8th September 2018), Nasu (31st August 2018), Spellbound (1st September 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

would be nice to have a real discussion on the topic with the author though, instead of having only publicity.

So, Mr Melo, would you please oblige??? by starting to state a bit of what you found, and how you found it. Thanks
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st August 2018), gnostic9 (31st August 2018), hmelo25 (8th September 2018), Spellbound (1st September 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Without watching the advertisement, I'm assuming if it's about the Annunaki then it's about Sumerian mythology and Anu, Enlil and Enki. People are inclined to swallow mythology whole without any discernment. Isn't it possible that Enlil and Enki were different alien races or from different SUNS rather than sons of Anu sitting around the table like the Cartwrights on the Ponderosa? Anyway, I have long since spent all my interest in this ancient soap opera unless it is put in a more believable context. Same goes for Zeus, Aphrodite and all that lot. Maybe people are fascinated with "god opera" for the same reasons they like soap operas on TV -- sex, incest, adultery, debauchery, etc. The same way Christians are fascinated with Eve's discovery of how she could make Adam's "snake" into an instrument of enlightenment :-)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

hmelo25 (8th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Dominican Republic Avalon Member hmelo25's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: 'Anunnaki - The Creation', by Hector Melo

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    would be nice to have a real discussion on the topic with the author though, instead of having only publicity.

So, Mr Melo, would you please oblige??? by starting to state a bit of what you found, and how you found it. Thanks
    It is an honor and a privilege to participate in such an interesting forum. For reasons of my work (Writing / researching) I can not write so much outside of my publications, but I am always attentive to receive some of your questions to answer them with the same love and respect as always. my most recent publication: Anunnaki: The Creation by Hector Melo is the first of four stories from a total of four parts that go in the following way:

Anunnaki: The Creation by Hector Melo
    Anunnaki: The War of Gods by Hector Melo
    Anunnaki: The Rebellion by Hector Melo
    Anunnaki: The Return by Hector Melo

(Of course, the other stories will be published in that same order). Regarding these stories, they are actually works of fiction inspired by the gods of the ancient peoples of Mesopotamia. It is possible that many elements of these stories coincide with reality, but unfortunately, not all of us will ever know it. The real purpose behind these stories is the filming of the first movies inspired by the Anunnaki. we already have enough movies based on the Egyptian gods, Nordic, Indian and Greek gods, but nothing of the gods of Mesopotamia. it is a shame that not even in 2018 has not been filmed or even a single movie based on the first gods that came to Earth, this shipwreck at the bottom of the absurd. (Conspiracy? .. Maybe). Those who are interested in collaborating with your donations via pay-pal: hmelo25@yahoo.com (Please specify in the detail that the contribution is for the filming of the Anunnaki movies, not to be confused with the filming of the documentary "What Really Happened?
    By Hector Melo": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Xd94FO_H4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gUtfmb6UPc

On the other hand I want to answer your concern, for those who follow me on Twitter: @ hmelo25
    you may noticed that I do not have a huge list of followers, but the few who follow me are very special people, one of those people is Klaus Dona: @DonaKlaus

Klaus is a great source of inspiration for many of us, including myself, he is not a researcher of the world order system, neither less a commercial researcher, he only shows what he has found thanks to his long years of researching. Many people have asked, Why I am not invited to some popular TV or radio shows of these topics, the reason is simple; because I, like Klaus and hundreds of men and women who have carried out a genuine investigation, unfortunately do not say what the world order system wants us to say, but the truth. If you look at all these publications:

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Hector_Melo

Only the book: "What Really Happened? By Hector Melo" is my first and only research book, this is actually my Thesis, the result of more than twenty years of researching, learning and discovering. Within this book I expose several of my theories and hypotheses, including my well-known connection theory, planetary disaster theory, annihilation of dinosaurs theory, alien-gods-giants theory, alien robots theory, among others. What did I discover thanks to this research?
    1. The true history of humanity is not told.
    2. The official history of humanity is not complete.
    3. The official history of humanity conceals many crucial events that could contribute to science.
    4. As a conclusion The official history of humanity must be revised and rewritten. (many supposed events never really happened and others that did happen are not even mentioned).
     Just ask yourselves Why the Egyptologists only mention about some pharaohs, these Egyptologists are like the religious leaders who took texts that did not suit them from the Bible. Egyptologists never mention the first pharaohs of the early dynasties, why? simple because these were alien-gods, other were hybrid beings (Pharaoh Crocodile and King Scorpion). Everything, absolute everything in the whole Cosmos has an understandable, explainable and logical explanation.

By the way I publish from Monday to Friday ones of my known philosophical quotes on Twitter for your enjoyment, I could also answer your Twitter pm. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Anunnaki the creation by Hector Melo Cover.png
Views:	36
Size:	738.8 KB
ID:	39061  
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by hmelo25; 8th September 2018 at 18:47.

+ Reply to Thread