+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Social Engineering

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Social Engineering

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    Take a look at this article and AI 'artwork', it's creepy as h*ll, literally. Some will find it intriguing or sophisticated or something equally absurd.

There are several regular paintings including one that suggests it's from the lair of a Rothschild - and it seems to fit them.

I didn't include the images, rather not have them on the forum.

The Terrifying Paintings by ArtificiaI Intelligence
    By Peter De Boer - August 31, 2018

Witness the Birth of A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Art, art produced by algorithm.

And its one hell of a mutilated abortion. Words that spring to mind: monstrous, from hell, distorted, terrifying, soulless…

Its like self-portraits of a family of aristocrats if they were each and every one of them a soul-sucking demon.

https://www.thedailybell.com/all-art...-intelligence/
    Yes and obvious social engineering. Ai algorithms can do basically anything. I would suspect the intentions were to do exactly how creepy the art was. I have used artificial intelligence for art and found priceless results out of it.
    This is an Ai filtered photo:

With Ai what you build is what you get. It is a balance.

As for social engineering being everywhere I totally agree. The directed energy weapon conspiracy is designed to be so monstrous that it causes skepticism or pure rejection when mentioned by a witness or researcher. The world is programed by a false sense of normality which obfuscates the deeper truths and in effect social engineers those that know truth into monetary failure.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Franny (3rd September 2018), petra (3rd December 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

giant skeletons found all over the globe , once science gets them , they disappear and or get lost ... How did ancient cultures build such massive structures with giant slabs of stones weighing tons ? easy if you are 15-20ft tall and have a lifespan of one thousand years ... people in the bible lived 900 years and most read right past an anomaly ... Moses sent two scouts out who returned to say they found a city full of giants that made us look like grasshoppers - their feet were the size of a man , making these giants 25-35 ft tall or taller ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Mari (1st September 2018), Pam (2nd September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    giant skeletons found all over the globe , once science gets them , they disappear and or get lost ... How did ancient cultures build such massive structures with giant slabs of stones weighing tons ? easy if you are 15-20ft tall and have a lifespan of one thousand years ... people in the bible lived 900 years and most read right past an anomaly ... Moses sent two scouts out who returned to say they found a city full of giants that made us look like grasshoppers - their feet were the size of a man , making these giants 25-35 ft tall or taller ...

Yes - a lot of the evidence has disappeared into the vaults/black hole of the Smithsonian Institute...

Michael Tellinger's presentation of these giants & their remains is a fascinating watch. I went to a recent presentation of his & was stunned to see just one example, his homeland of South Africa, is littered with thousands of fossilized remains of different sizes of humanoid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKwzjsHc7v8
    Last edited by Mari; 1st September 2018 at 21:12.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

ghostrider (2nd September 2018), Jayke (7th September 2018), Pam (2nd September 2018), Sadieblue (7th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Franny (3rd September 2018), Mari (2nd September 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Jayke (7th September 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd September 2018), Pam (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Neutering the human intellect and spirit is also a social engineering reality....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Omni (2nd September 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Oddball (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Real New Orleans is still a talkative town. But, the hustlers have moved in to take advantage of our natural tendency to connect and tell stories. And so it goes.

I'm in the country now.
    Even though Nawlins has some amazing history, and creole food, I just get the feeling it is a wicked city. People looking you up and down seeing how they can take advantage of you type place. Sort of likeAmsterdam but not quite as bad. And that was BEFORE the hurricane...
    Just realized. New Orleans is NOT wicked, because that's where I came from and I, most decidedly, am NOT wicked.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2