+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Colonel Charles Halt, to go public about more info on UFOs and the Rendlesham case

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Colonel Charles Halt, to go public about more info on UFOs and the Rendlesham case

Retired Colonel Charles Halt, the most senior former US servicemen to go public about UFOs and the Rendlesham case. The man, who says he was a third-class petty officer at the Naval Telecommunications Center within NAS Moffett Field from February 1986 to October 1989, also claims he can shed light on the mysterious mass-UFO sighting involving military personal in 1980.

He has yet to be named, but a former British MoD UFO investigator confirmed to us the man is a genuine source, creating a flurry of excitement within the UFO disclosure community.

Nick Pope, who was charged by the MoD with investigating baffling UK UFO cases, including the Rendlesham incident, said: “I’ve actually had some personal communication with this individual, and have no doubts about his background. “It’s clear from the language he uses and the information he has that he’s a genuine insider.” But Mr Pope stopped short of encouraging the whistleblower to come out into the open.

He added: “While my own secrecy oath means I can’t encourage anyone to divulge classified information without proper authority, I’m obviously very interested in his story. “As I conducted the MoD’s cold case review of the Rendlesham Forest incident I’m particularly keen to hear about anything that would shed new light on this case.”

The Rendlesham legend has been dubbed Britain’s Roswell after the mystery UFO crash said to have happened outside the town in New Mexico, USA, in July 1947. The UK alien sighting happened when three US officers based at RAF Bentwaters claimed a “triangular shaped craft” landed in neighbouring woods in the early hours of December 26 1980. It has led to several reported sightings on the night by the public and several books and conspiracies.

The man, who has not been publicly named, is claiming the US National Security Agency (NSA) and the UK Government had a going project looking at UFO sightings, including Rendlesham in the 1980s. He has filed a report to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) – the world’s biggest official alien investigation organisation based in the US, saying he wants to help reach “disclosure”. The disclosure movement among the UFO fraternity, is calling for all world Governments to make public all their top secret files on UFO and flying saucer visitations. In the report filed on Saturday he said: “I’m not reporting a UFO sighting rather a UFO related experience. “

I have copies of my security clearances. “I personally handled, viewed and delivered thousands of documents involving UFO/ET Projects. “My secrecy agreement with the US Government expired in October 2014. “At this point in my life I would like to share my knowledge in hopes that someone will be able to use it effectively towards disclosure.” He said he was given TS SBI/ESI NATO/SIOP Compartmental Security Clearance, which is Top Secret clearance for working in Special Background Investigation, Single Integrated Operation Plan, Exceptionally Sensitive Information and with NATO. He added: “In addition we had a GS11 employee who was transferred from a Joint US/UK communication station north of London after working at that site for a dozen years. “He said it was an National Security Agency (NSA)/UK facility tasked with tracking UFO including Rendalsham Forest Incident. “He said that UFO/ET were real and that hopefully disclosure would happen in my lifetime since he was in his early 60s at the time.”

In the report he said: “I was required to deliver TS Code word designation COSMIC to SRI, ESL/SYLVANIA, LOCKHEED SKUNKWORKS, TRW, RATHEON, BERKELEY LABS, LAWRENCE LIVERMORE LABS, and other think tanks throughout Silicon valley.” Express.co.uk has contacted MUFON to ask if it is taking his claims seriously or has contacted him to view his credentials, and awaits a response. In the meantime, there is no way of knowing if his claims are genuine. However, research shows that at the time in question, Moffett Field was a naval air base, but is now a MFA as a restricted federal airfield, run by NASA.* The Lockheed Martin Skunkworks is a global security and aerospace company based in Bethesda, Maryland .

More: https://thetruthrevolution.net/whist...-of-ufo-files/

I thought security information could never be revealed? This sure is an interesting breaking story. I don't know what to think of this yet. The nuclear storage unit broke international treaties and was also a point of interests to the UFO according to some of the witnesses and was top secret info.

What do you guys think?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (1st September 2018), conk (31st August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (1st September 2018), gnostic9 (31st August 2018), I should cocoa (31st August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2018), mojo (1st September 2018), RaiseMachine (7th September 2018), sijohn (31st August 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2018), Tintin (31st August 2018), yelik (31st August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,069 times in 456 posts

Default Re: Colonel Charles Halt, to go public about more info on UFOs and the Rendlesham case

I found this article.

CLOSE ENCOUNTER Airmen involved in ‘British Roswell’ may have been abducted by aliens, retired US colonel claims in secret footage
    Unseen footage obtained by Sun Online shows former base commander Charles Halt making the explosive claims about Britain's most famous UFO incident - Rendlesham Forest

By Emma Parry, Digital US Correspondent
    15th January 2018

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/533146...ecret-footage/

Halt later denied making the comment, saying: "Those are his conclusions."

When approached by Sun Online about the video clip, Halt denied making the comments about abduction but acknowledged that "something happened" to the two airmen on the first night of the incident and there was missing time.

He told Sun Online: "I never said anyone was abducted.

"Something happened to the first responders the first night (Dec 25/26) but what it was even they don't know. We do know there was unaccounted for time."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

gnostic9 (31st August 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st September 2018), mojo (1st September 2018), RaiseMachine (7th September 2018), Tintin (1st September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Colonel Charles Halt, to go public about more info on UFOs and the Rendlesham case

Deux Corbeaux it seems these are two separate stories as far as I can tell.

Yours is about abduction and missing time which was claimed by a participate on duty but I think that was a few years back.
    Mine is about a new whistle blower that has files and new information.

I will do a search on this and see if Nick Pope has anything new on this new mystery man maybe he smokes Marlboros too

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

gnostic9 (31st August 2018), mojo (1st September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,754 times in 5,529 posts

We've also saved a copy of this recording in the Library, for posterity.

The December 1980 Halt-Bentwaters tape.

A very interesting and compelling listen.
    Last edited by Tintin; 31st August 2018 at 23:56.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (1st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), gnostic9 (31st August 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st September 2018), mojo (1st September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread