+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are there genetic factors which encourage or attact so named paranormal events?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Are there genetic factors which encourage or attact so named paranormal events?

I have suffered from many weird, strange, paranormal, and down right scary events in my life from when I was a child to adult hood and it is still on going.

It ranges from physical interaction by unseen forces, precognition, telepathy, UFOs, apparitions, ghosts and many other things some even related to demonic activity.

Apparently my family has also had out of body experiences, and numerous other encounters and personal experiences.

So what attracts these sort of events to me and my family, what separates us from others that don't have anything occurring to them?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd September 2018), cursichella1 (2nd September 2018), drneglector (1st September 2018), gaiagirl (2nd September 2018), Jayke (1st September 2018), mojo (1st September 2018), Nasu (1st September 2018), Noelle (3rd September 2018), shaberon (2nd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (1st September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018), what is a name? (3rd September 2018), william r sanford72 (1st September 2018), Woody (2nd September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Are there genetic factors which encourage or attact so named paranormal events?

There was an excellent presentation at this years Energy, Science and Technology Conference, called “Dancing with the Aether” by Jeanne Manning and Susan Manewich. The presentation is available for download (although it is behind a paywall)

http://emediapress.com/manningmanewich/dancing/

From the email I received about it:

Quote Jeane Manning is always a favorite presenter because she has the pulse of the breakthrough energy field like nobody else. She shares quite a few technologies, which we all hope will be discussed more in her and Susan's upcoming book Hidden Energy.

Susan Manewich co-presented with Jeane and she uses quite a different approach to discuss the aether, technologies and also recently released data based on thousands of respondents answers. This data was collected through the efforts of multiple, highly-credentialed academics such as a member of The Monroe Institute, a former head of the US Psychotronics Association, a former Harvard Professor of Astrophysics and editor of the Journal of Cosmology and the late Dr. Edgar Mitchell. This data reveals a breathtaking picture of something that is happening on a planetary level and it is highly disruptive.

Get 25% off with this coupon code: DANCING25
    The coupon code might be out of date by now, however, I did find the presentation to be a worthwhile purchase.

The all-important gist of the presentation, is that, as human character develops to higher levels of coherence, we become more receptive to universal subtle energies—or, archetypal energies (as I prefer to call them)—which means, people become more attuned to extra-terrestrial intelligences that operate beyond the sphere of normal sense perception.

What I’ll add to the presentation from my own research, is that, character development is driven by the endocrine system (Clare Graves book Levels of Human Development). The endocrine system secretes hormones. Hormones are the chemical messengers that get into the nuclei of cells and operate the epigenetic switches, thereby rewriting genetic code and altering genetic expression. Hormones also happen to be made of chemicals, which are essentially formulations of different minerals/metals mixed together. Thyroxin (the hormone secreted from the thyroid gland) is mostly made of Iodine for example.

In Tibetan Taoist practices, they’d mix rare earth metals into the recipe of their Tibetan singing bowls. These rare earth metals, once vibrated, give off unique resonant frequencies that help attune the psyche in unique ways.

Progressing along the path of character development causes us to bring our endocrine system into greater balance, to produce a state of “harmonium” as The Rosicrucians described it. The hormones/metals/minerals in your body are brought into a higher state of coherence, and just like a Tibetan singing bowl that resonates on a wider frequency spectrum, a coherent state of endocrine equilibrium makes it possible for you to tune into a wider spectrum of archetypal energies. You become more receptive to extra-terrestrial intelligences, divination, intuition, creativity, OBE’s etc. Character development enhances psychic potential!

To conclude, you and your family are either living in an energetically charged zone that’s having an unknown effect on your endocrine system, with unintended consequences...

...OR, you come from a family of shamans who learnt how to harness their psychic potentials long ago—somewhere within the genetic memories of your ancestors—and that shamanic ability is still inherent in your genes, albeit not being used or harnessed to its full potential (if it’s causing scary phenomena to occur).
    Last edited by Jayke; 1st September 2018 at 21:35.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd September 2018), cursichella1 (2nd September 2018), gaiagirl (2nd September 2018), Mari (1st September 2018), shaberon (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018), what is a name? (3rd September 2018), william r sanford72 (1st September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Are there genetic factors which encourage or attact so named paranormal events?

I always cringe when genetic - or "brain" - explanations are invoked to satisfy individual behaviors or experiences... so, please, read this post (<---) to understand my perspective

Once that post is read and understood, it is then easier to understand the main two ways an "ability" can be originated right on the spot (miracles) or passed down a line:
    • the frequency/resonance of the spirit/being which occupies a body and can modify its basic genetic endowment which can then be transmitted down a genetic line to descendants
    • a genetic line originally modified by spirits/beings to resonate to such abilities which can be disorientating to spirits/beings non-attuned to such abilities.
    In other words, let's say a being occupies a body that's only conceived to handle AM frequencies that's paired with a being which wants to be able to traffic via FM waves... the being starts tinkering with the machinery and electronics of the body to make it able to handle FM waves... via DNA and RNA transfers. Such a modified body will then transmit its newly fine tuned abilities to its descendants...

Hope this gives some clarity to a very confused subject

From there, beings interested in already tuned bodies and on the hunt for them so as to not waste time to tinker with them.

On the other hand, other beings are not interested in such bodies and are on the hunt to destroy them, you know, the psychopath kind...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd September 2018), cursichella1 (2nd September 2018), Flash (2nd September 2018), gaiagirl (2nd September 2018), Michi (2nd September 2018), shaberon (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018), what is a name? (3rd September 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,921 times in 4,048 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

What I’ll add to the presentation from my own research, is that, character development is driven by the endocrine system.
    I'm not much of a biologist, but yes I think this point is a major factor. In this instance we can conceive of its potential by looking at the opposite, its failure. Normally the endocrine operates in a rhythm, with many of the hormones being triggers or cues for a subsequent process. However, it's really sensitive and easy to disrupt, caused by tossing in some ingredients that are the opposite of selected rare earths which could balance it. Such ingredients being heavy in conventionally grown food and in medicine, and with other aggravating environmental factors, throws off one's internal timers, and this becomes: cancer.

So on the upswing, if, for example, one's parents have a well-regulated rhythm, then you have a living example, a source of resonance, which magnifies whatever would have happened on one's own. There can be other factors, but yes, endocrine system is pretty much the governor of development, whether towards brilliance or death.

That being said, "sensitive family" is pretty rare compared to "sensitive individual", and I'm guessing you'd know if someone(s) was doing something to stir the cauldron.

From old stories, the British Isles are particularly dense in phenomena, having something like a well-known haunt about once every four miles. Avalon was the druid capital for the most part; the one in Gaul which must have been responsible for the continent was smaller. Fey folk are especially prominent. Even with repeated attempts to sanitize the place and repudiate the lore, it may well retain the kind of boost mostly only found at limited sites in other countries.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Jayke (2nd September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

o definitely! most likely the lineage of the rothschilds... stemming from annunaki beginnings after the undeniable great flood.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Jayke

Quote In Tibetan Taoist practices, they’d mix rare earth metals into the recipe of their Tibetan singing bowls. These rare earth metals, once vibrated, give off unique resonant frequencies that help attune the psyche in unique ways.
    I watched a documentary the other day where a member of the expedition stated his thoughts about the effects of Gold on people.
    He wondered if there was more than greed connected to gold and the way it makes people go mad for it.
    He wondered if there was some higher lever of energy connected to the gold.

Gold before we had our Currency/capitalistic driven world was only used for temple items, idols and ceremonies,
    it was locked away in temples and under the control of the priests.

Of course Gold has many unique qualities, unique resonant frequencies, so strong that it makes people mad if not used properly with rerspect.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

cursichella1 (3rd September 2018), gaiagirl (2nd September 2018), Jayke (2nd September 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Too much of a good thing will certainly disrupt the delicate balance of the endocrine system. The endocrine system is where spirit interfaces with physical matter, it works through the bloodstream and acts independently, even takes primacy over, the neural systems of the brain. Finding the right balance is where the archetype of Temperance comes from within the symbology of the tarot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4A960A09-B623-4D1C-98F7-68134B2577C4.jpeg
Views:	10
Size:	368.4 KB
ID:	38959

Reaching ‘harmonium’ is a delicate balancing act, you wouldn’t want to be supercharging your cognitive powers (solar/gold) if you haven’t integrated your primal instincts. You’d end up like “the chosen race”, full of artificial pride while committing the most egregious acts of sin. Some people should certainly step away from the pyramids, because the energetics those things give off could easily make a person go mad, without the necessary preparation of the energy circuits within the body.

Archons aren’t anything to be feared. In Buddhist practices they’re known as the hungry ghosts, that, with diligent practice, the ghosts can be converted into allies that help spread the dharma. The Archontic parasites are exalted into archetypal energies. It’s the difference between pessimistic Gnosticism (where the Essenes felt persecuted by demiurgic forces) versus optimistic Gnosticism (where the Buddha integrates the Sila tendency to plant seeds for an enlightened world). The idea of Solomon harnessing daemons for creative ends rather than being persecuted by them is a similar philosophy.

Integration of the archetypes is what character development is all about. It’s what the Greek Theurgy practices were ultimately based on. And clamouring for external gold while you’re internal gold hasn’t been integrated, is definitely a step in the wrong direction along the path of the fool.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), gaiagirl (2nd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018), what is a name? (3rd September 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread