+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mocking Denver Airport "Under Construction" Signs

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Mocking Denver Airport "Under Construction" Signs

Okay, now they're just rubbing our noses in it! Here's a link to a series of signs that have been put up in Denver International Airport as explanations for what they're working on. SOMEBODY has a sense of humour. But isn't the Illuminati's modus operandi to do their nefarious sh*t right out in the open? Is this ironic, or just "In your face?"
    A real head twist, this is ...

https://imgur.com/gallery/ELGPdxR

B.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th September 2018 at 16:29. Reason: embedded the images
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Andre (13th September 2018), Antagenet (4th September 2018), Arcturian108 (6th September 2018), Axman (5th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th September 2018), Did You See Them (4th September 2018), Flash (5th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), gs_powered (4th September 2018), happyuk (4th September 2018), Ioneo (4th September 2018), jjjones (5th September 2018), KiwiElf (4th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2018), Mercedes (5th September 2018), Michelle Marie (4th September 2018), mountain_jim (12th September 2018), naochan (6th September 2018), Noelle (5th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (6th September 2018), Sadieblue (4th September 2018), selinam (4th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th September 2018), sunwings (6th September 2018), toppy (4th September 2018), Valerie Villars (4th September 2018), Wansen (5th September 2018), Zanshin (4th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Mocking Denver Airport "Under Construction" Signs

Creepy.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (4th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), KiwiElf (4th September 2018), Noelle (5th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2018), toppy (4th September 2018), Valerie Villars (4th September 2018), Zanshin (4th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Very unfunny.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (4th September 2018), Michelle Marie (4th September 2018), Noelle (5th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th September 2018), toppy (4th September 2018), Wansen (5th September 2018), Zanshin (4th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

So following the link in the ads I got to this page-

https://www.flydenver.com/great_hall/denfiles
    Last edited by Zanshin; 4th September 2018 at 03:51.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (4th September 2018), Ioneo (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (4th September 2018), Michelle Marie (4th September 2018), Noelle (5th September 2018), onawah (4th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th September 2018), toppy (4th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

unbelievable, completely not okay, disgusting even
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (4th September 2018), Michelle Marie (4th September 2018), Noelle (5th September 2018), onawah (4th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2018), Zanshin (4th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

They left several of the examples of a Masonic influence out.

One of my favorites is the gargoyles sitting on Samsonite luggage. Samsonite is an anagram of Mason site. While they did show a gargoyle in one photo that photo did not show it sitting on the Samsonite luggage.

Also, they say there is no New World Order Commission, never has been. (I think I got the title right.). But, they do not explain why, if such a commission does not and never existed, it is prominently displayed on the huge dedication piece at the Denver airport. Even if it is true that no such commission existed, it is also true that those words appear on the dedication piece. It must mean something. To some people. That dedication piece refers prominently to Masonic organizations and people.

I've been to the Denver airport a few times. It is a creepy place in my view. I felt that way even before I became aware of the murals and such.

The reported budget for the place was exceeded by billions of dollars. That is a huge construction budget error, even allowing for unforeseen conditions, changed site conditions, change orders, weather delays, etc... For example, I recall reading in 1994 or so that they had built a runway in the wrong location and had to tear it apart and rebuilt it elsewhere. What a nice cover for doing something other than building a runway. Especially a cover for an underground facility. When you move the old runway built in the wrong location, we are told, there is nothing on the surface that cannot be explained and anything underground is not visible.

Just saying.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bayareamom (12th September 2018), Fellow Aspirant (6th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Mercedes (5th September 2018), muxfolder (5th September 2018), Noelle (5th September 2018), onawah (6th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Disgusting.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

14. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Noelle (12th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,232 times in 941 posts

These people are much sneakier than you think.

We also need to consider that what might be happening is a layer of sophistication higher than mere piss-taking advertorials.

Given that this is supposedly just an airport, running to a budget and looking to increase efficiencies and maximise taxpayers money, this use of what must have been a slick and expensive piece of marketing seems unexpected and unnecessary. Contemptuous even. Surely communicating a simple inexpensive rebuttal would have done? Or simply saying nothing. Why do they have a need to communicate these other possibilities? If there is nothing going on, why the need for such a costly form of ridicule?

The need to ridicule (the psychology of the school bully), rather than report simply and honestly rings alarms bells for me, for that is where we find the weakness. By doing this they can lump in the "Denver underground bases are fake" conspiracy and say that we are wrong about all underground bases.
    Last edited by happyuk; 5th September 2018 at 20:47.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bayareamom (12th September 2018), Fellow Aspirant (6th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), onawah (6th September 2018), Satori (5th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,243 times in 8,655 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    These people are much sneakier than you think.

We also need to consider that what might be happening is a layer of sophistication higher than mere piss-taking advertorials.

Given that this is supposedly just an airport, running to a budget and looking to increase efficiencies and maximise taxpayers money, this use of what must have been a slick and expensive piece of marketing seems unexpected and unnecessary. Contemptuous even. Surely communicating a simple inexpensive rebuttal would have done? Or simply saying nothing. Why do they have a need to communicate these other possibilities? If there is nothing going on, why the need for such a costly form of ridicule?

The need to ridicule (the psychology of the school bully), rather than report simply and honestly rings alarms bells for me, for that is where we find the weakness. By doing this they can lump in the "Denver underground bases are fake" conspiracy and say that we are wrong about all underground bases.
    True, but like the Taco Bell ad campaign, this does show just how much mainstream awareness these conspiracies have attained, and efforts such as this might still help start some on the path to further awakening.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Talk about "in your face" & "reverse psychology"!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bayareamom (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread