+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The weaponization of the US intelligence community: 120 agency insiders now speak out

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,785 times in 4,213 posts

Default Re: The weaponization of the US intelligence community: 120 agency insiders now speak out

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by edina (here)
    I think this is the next layer in educating the public about what's been happening, and is happening regarding the global level of corruption.

The first layer being the Q-drops.
    100% speculation here (I imagine we'll learn much more in the next week or so), but it's just possible that this initiative is designed to supplant Q, as a kind of Q 2.0.

Here are the clear advantages, as I understand it:

1. The provenance of all documentation, statements, and claims will be transparent.
    2. The individuals involved are publicly named and have a known history.
    3. There's no anonymity here, which can so easily be subverted (whether it has been in the case of Q, or not).
    4. It can't (easily!) be debunked, dismissed, or made fun of. (Just look up 'Qanon' in the mainstream media, or Wikileaks, and see what you get.)

Full transparency here is absolutely what's needed. Whatever one's views on Q, most folks interested are likely to agree that released information that has credibility and provenance (and can also be checked by FOIA) is much more likely to attract the attention of the mainstream media and the mainstream populace, not to say Congress and genuine truthseekers and patriots of all parties.

That was my initial thought. I'd like that to be true, too.

However, it's much more dependent on opposing actors playing fair, which is unlikely.

Q is the morse code that will almost always get through, no matter how bad the radio atmospherics are.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2018), edina (5th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), gaiagirl (6th September 2018), Ivanhoe (6th September 2018), Michelle Marie (6th September 2018), Noelle (8th September 2018), Paul (5th September 2018), Reinhard (6th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th September 2018), Star Mariner (7th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,334 times in 1,595 posts

Default Re: The weaponization of the US intelligence community: 120 agency insiders now speak out

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by edina (here)
    I think this is the next layer in educating the public about what's been happening, and is happening regarding the global level of corruption.

The first layer being the Q-drops.
    100% speculation here (I imagine we'll learn much more in the next week or so), but it's just possible that this initiative is designed to supplant Q, as a kind of Q 2.0.

Here are the clear advantages, as I understand it:

1. The provenance of all documentation, statements, and claims will be transparent.
    2. The individuals involved are publicly named and have a known history.
    3. There's no anonymity here, which can so easily be subverted (whether it has been in the case of Q, or not).
    4. It can't (easily!) be debunked, dismissed, or made fun of. (Just look up 'Qanon' in the mainstream media, or Wikileaks, and see what you get.)

Full transparency here is absolutely what's needed. Whatever one's views on Q, most folks interested are likely to agree that released information that has credibility and provenance (and can also be checked by FOIA) is much more likely to attract the attention of the mainstream media and the mainstream populace, not to say Congress and genuine truthseekers and patriots of all parties.

That was my initial thought. I'd like that to be true, too.

However, it's much more dependent on opposing actors playing fair, which is unlikely.

Q is the morse code that will almost always get through, no matter how bad the radio atmospherics are.
    That's a good point, norman.
    It's why Q was necessary to begin with.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), Michelle Marie (6th September 2018), Noelle (8th September 2018), norman (6th September 2018), Paul (5th September 2018), Reinhard (6th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 112,896 times in 13,027 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Can you also deliberately disable likes/dislikes on a Youtube channel that you control?
    Yes, you can deliberately disable likes/dislikes. I ran a test on my channel. I'm able to see how many liked the video, but the public cannot.

liked video on WhiteCrowBlackDeer channel - Crabs in a Bucket

how to keep my liked videos private

private liked stats

Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th September 2018 at 03:22.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2018), edina (6th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), Michelle Marie (6th September 2018), Noelle (8th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,184 times in 20,635 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Can you also deliberately disable likes/dislikes on a Youtube channel that you control?
    Yes, you can deliberately disable likes/dislikes. I ran a test on my channel. I'm able to see how many liked the video, but the public cannot.
    Cool - thanks for the test and report .

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2018), edina (6th September 2018), Michelle Marie (6th September 2018), Noelle (8th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Is Youtube shadow banning this Youtube?

It has over 36,000 views, but zero likes or dislikes, and comments disabled.
    One last point as to why the views appeared low was because Tracy Beanz asked Ann Vandersteel if she could show it on her channel. Vandersteel encourages everyone to pass it along. Tracy Beanz vid is called, “HUGE! Former Intelligence Community Officials speak out about Spygate”. A third channel Dane Earley has an additional 1,650 views. Note Dane has only 288 subscribers.
    • YourVoice™ Steel Truth (9/3) "DeepState Exposed!” a.k.a. Bill Mitchell - 54,959
    • Tracy Beanz - 83,520
    • Dane Earley - 1,650
    Total = 140,129, which it more than 100,000 since your post of 36,503.

It’ll be interesting to watch how fast it spreads. In the time it took me to put this post up the number grew by 1,308. When I began it was @ 138,821.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th September 2018 at 20:05.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2018), edina (6th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), Jad (6th September 2018), Michelle Marie (6th September 2018), mpennery (6th September 2018), Noelle (8th September 2018), Paul (6th September 2018), Reinhard (6th September 2018), Star Mariner (7th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,344 times in 2,688 posts

Folks, listen to this, from a new YouTube channel. This is the inaugural show.

The source video is here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=wffo7kig-kI

But the best intro might be Tracy Beanz's reupload, with comments, here. She describes it as 'stunning' and says she was 'floored by it' — maybe understandably.

In the video, Ann Vandersteel talks to two members of the intelligence community, Robert Caron and Joshua Macias, who are representing 119 members of the DOJ, FBI, IRS, DOD, ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence), CIA, NSC, and NSA, as well as former Federal Judges, who are all coming forward now to speak.

There'll be two supporting websites, which will be major repositories of detailed information to be released to the public. President Trump will have his own login. Tracy Beanz describes this initiative as 'WikiLeaks Lite'. They're not online yet, but should be active on Friday.
    This seems to be very highly significant. All comments, insights and observations welcome.
    Neither one of the links/websites is up yet. Just keeping an eye out as today is Friday and they are supposed to be up today. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th September 2018), Bill Ryan (8th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), edina (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), Hervé (7th September 2018), Jad (8th September 2018), Michelle Marie (8th September 2018), mountain_jim (8th September 2018), Noelle (8th September 2018), RunningDeer (7th September 2018), Vangelo (16th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There'll be two supporting websites, which will be major repositories of detailed information to be released to the public. President Trump will have his own login. Tracy Beanz describes this initiative as 'WikiLeaks Lite'. They're not online yet, but should be active on Friday.
    This seems to be very highly significant. All comments, insights and observations welcome.
    Neither one of the links/websites is up yet. Just keeping an eye out as today is Friday and they are supposed to be up today. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    18+ YouTubers uploaded the video anywhere from 5 hours to a couple of days ago. I noticed that many are either new or low traffic accounts. Perhaps it’s many unseen individuals quietly doing their part.
    Since yesterday, the total views from the accounts below increased from 140,129 to 202,430.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th September 2018), Bill Ryan (8th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), edina (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), Michelle Marie (8th September 2018), mountain_jim (8th September 2018), Noelle (8th September 2018), Valerie Villars (8th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,645 times in 930 posts

Joshua Macias on his Twitter feed an hour ago:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshuaMacias
    Quote PATRIOTS - Our site will be live this evening forgive the delay as we work through our internal protocols as you can imagine there are many moving parts in this type of endeavor. Without getting all IT Technical the "Train has left the station" no derailing will occur!

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th September 2018), Baby Steps (8th September 2018), Bill Ryan (8th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), edina (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), Hervé (8th September 2018), Ivanhoe (8th September 2018), Michelle Marie (8th September 2018), mountain_jim (8th September 2018), Noelle (8th September 2018), norman (8th September 2018), RunningDeer (8th September 2018), Valerie Villars (8th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th September 2018 at 01:59.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th September 2018), Baby Steps (8th September 2018), Bayareamom (9th September 2018), Bill Ryan (8th September 2018), David Trd1 (8th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), edina (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), Hervé (8th September 2018), Ivanhoe (8th September 2018), Jad (8th September 2018), Jayke (8th September 2018), Michelle Marie (8th September 2018), mountain_jim (8th September 2018), Noelle (8th September 2018), Paul (8th September 2018), Valerie Villars (8th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,410 times in 1,260 posts

Good stuff:

Quote The findings of this Report are that the hard evidence is incontrovertible, that for the sake of Justice and restoring our Intelligence Community including the FBI, and restoring the DOJ, and public confidence thereof, the false allegations concerning Russia Collusion should be immediately dismissed, to remove the distractions from President Donald J. Trump, and relieving the U.S. Taxpayers of this burden, and subsequently, the abundance of evidence, should cause the immediate referrals for criminal prosecution against the following parties, and the removal from U.S. Government office, of those who remained employed.
    pdf

Could this be Robert David Steele's open source intelligence in action?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th September 2018), David Trd1 (8th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), edina (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), mountain_jim (8th September 2018), Noelle (8th September 2018), Paul (8th September 2018), RunningDeer (8th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,851 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Good stuff:

Quote The findings of this Report are that the hard evidence is incontrovertible, that for the sake of Justice and restoring our Intelligence Community including the FBI, and restoring the DOJ, and public confidence thereof, the false allegations concerning Russia Collusion should be immediately dismissed, to remove the distractions from President Donald J. Trump, and relieving the U.S. Taxpayers of this burden, and subsequently, the abundance of evidence, should cause the immediate referrals for criminal prosecution against the following parties, and the removal from U.S. Government office, of those who remained employed.
    pdf

Could this be Robert David Steele's open source intelligence in action?
    My thoughts exactly.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if he doesn't have a hand in this to begin with, in some capacity.
    I imagine it's just a beginning, but an impressive one...
    ''Truth can only be reconciled when an honest man becomes''

''Love is your Truth
    Your centering point''

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th September 2018), Baby Steps (9th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), edina (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), Paul (8th September 2018), RunningDeer (8th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,785 times in 4,213 posts

BUMP....

Is this thing going anywhere ?
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th September 2018), Bill Ryan (15th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    BUMP....
    Is this thing going anywhere ?
    VoterTruth.com is still not up. You have to sign up @ ReportforthePresident.org in order to receive the “Report Available for Public” and “Report Available of Members”. I passed.

This pdf may answer some questions. The link is found at the bottom.

Here’s one section from the pdf:

REPORTS

Contrary to the claims, we have over 350 Reports we have to produce including 8 prioritized that U.S. Prosecutors will be force fed.

We give the same incontrovertible evidence to multiple Departments and Congressional Committees, creating an environment whereby if they do not refer, indict or prosecute, then because of key inter agency responsibilities and oversight requirements, they would then be guilty themselves of obstruction.

THE FIRST 8 REPORTS
    • NO COLLUSION
    • COMPLICIT USG (Minimum 98 more DOJ, FBI, ONA, Department of State and former administration involved directly in crimes or in communication loops
    • CAMPAIGN SPYING (UK, Russian and US joint effort to spy on Campaign)
    • 135+ CRIMES
    • PERJURIES
    • THEIR CONSPIRACIES (Conspiracy 1; UK, non Kremlin Russians, former administration)
    • JOHN BRENNAN
    • SALLY YATES

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th September 2018), Baby Steps (15th September 2018), Bill Ryan (15th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), gaiagirl (19th September 2018), Hervé (15th September 2018), mountain_jim (16th September 2018), norman (15th September 2018), Paul (16th September 2018), Reinhard (20th September 2018), Vangelo (16th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 273,765 times in 20,252 posts

The first redirects to http://ReportForThePresident.org (not .com, though they both end up at the same site), and currently makes reference to 20 documents, 8 of which can be downloaded now and a dozen of which are 'pending'. The second URL doesn't go anywhere at the moment.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th September 2018), Baby Steps (15th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), mountain_jim (16th September 2018), norman (15th September 2018), Paul (16th September 2018), Reinhard (20th September 2018), RunningDeer (16th September 2018), Valerie Villars (15th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2