Thread: The Logic Party & Miriam Clements

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Default The Logic Party & Miriam Clements

Redesign the world with The Logic Party?

A friend just sent this to me, which at first sight looks more like a redesign of the world by use of charismatic presentations, including powerful emotionality. I wish success to the world, by what ever means which break through the current manipulated impasse… Break the deceptive powers, the owners of the emotional realm, (so i’ve read), “the hidden elite powers(?)” . (I know that i do not know enough to say more about this political person or effort).

Women may lead the way and reduce chances of another nuclear blow out like Atlantis. More power to women with comprehensive dialog or a movement of some kind.

http://www.miriamclements.com/a-philosophy
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 5th September 2018 at 23:17.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Noelle (5th September 2018), what is a name? (6th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Default Re: The Logic Party & Miriam Clements

Quote At least the intellectual élite should have learnt that much of history, philosophy, anthropology (“psychology”) that they could see that these laws of life are expedient, even inevitable, lest mankind annihilate itself and all organic life. If mankind still is too primitive for this knowledge, then the premature scientific discoveries, which have put tools of destruction into the hands of children, will perform that work which otherwise the planetary government would have been forced to perform for the third time: to make mankind start all over again from the stage of barbarism. Clans at that stage have now gained power (democracy) on account of the sentimentality and idealism of a life-ignorant mankind and the abuse of power by higher castes in times past. If the laws of life were to rule, those barbarian individuals would be put in the environment that could help them acquire the common sense they need not to destroy the culture which they will in due time be given for nothing. Mankind has allowed itself to be so idiotized by its idiologies that causal selves are needed to say this, which should be self-evident to the simplest reason.
    The term “planetary government” refers to a cosmic level of government maintaining freewill for mankind, to do as it may. The term “causal selves” refers to more graduated human selves of mankind. The book is all about consciousness development, outlined very extensively, through free downloaded PDFs. This was sourced from laurency.com …

Quote “The esoteric knowledge cannot be comprehended by others than those who are able to think independently and not just parrot others. What outsiders have managed to pick up of it has always been misinterpreted or ridiculed or distorted intentionally. The knowledge that confers power has always been abused.”
    The Philosopher’s Stone by HENRY T. LAURENCY The first drafts of this book were written around 90 years ago and later suppressed by the controlled literary world (much later translated into English).
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 6th September 2018 at 09:58. Reason: corrected detail added

+ Reply to Thread