+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dissociation Mechanics & Solutions (PDF)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Dissociation Mechanics & Solutions (PDF)

Dissociation Mechanics & Solutions
    Read the Document (PDF) ||
    2 Chapters || 8 Pages ||

This document is intended to help victims of trauma based mind control overcome dissociation. At the time of writing this document I am a 34 year victim of trauma based mind control. In my 34th year of torture I finally dissociated and was able to figure out some of the mechanics involved with dissociation. It should be said that this document is not based on science or a professional analysis, it is my best assessment of my conditions after I have dissociated. This document is not to be taken as medical advice.

[CENTER]Table of Contents:
    i. Mechanics of Trauma Based Dissociation
    ii. Solutions for Trauma Based Dissociation

History:
    1.00 - 1.03 September 6th, 2018
    1.04 - September 7th, 2018
    Last edited by Omni; 1st February 2019 at 19:35. Reason: added history documentation || changed title

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (5th November 2018), Bill Ryan (6th September 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), Constance (7th September 2018), Dexter's_Lab (4th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), Franny (1st November 2018), gaiagirl (8th September 2018), genevieve (7th September 2018), Hym (7th September 2018), Jayke (6th September 2018), justntime2learn (6th September 2018), MistressJan (5th November 2018), Noelle (6th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th September 2018), Sadieblue (6th September 2018), Sophocles (6th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th September 2018), Valerie Villars (6th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Dissociation Mechanics & Solutions (PDF)

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), Franny (1st November 2018), gaiagirl (8th September 2018), Hym (7th September 2018), Jayke (6th September 2018), justntime2learn (6th September 2018), MistressJan (5th November 2018), Noelle (6th September 2018), Omni (6th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th September 2018), Sadieblue (6th September 2018), Sophocles (6th September 2018), Tintin (7th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

deleted:::
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:07.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2018), Franny (1st November 2018), gaiagirl (8th September 2018), Tintin (7th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2018), Constance (7th September 2018), Franny (1st November 2018), gaiagirl (8th September 2018), Hym (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2018), Franny (1st November 2018), gaiagirl (8th September 2018), Hym (7th September 2018), Noelle (6th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2018), Franny (1st November 2018), gaiagirl (8th September 2018), Mike (7th September 2018), Noelle (7th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:08.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2018), Franny (1st November 2018), gaiagirl (8th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 358 posts

I’ve had problems with dissociation most of my life and still do. I can relate to all of your symptoms.

I find that seeking knowledge has been one of the best solutions for me, knowledge of my self (acknowledging truths no matter how painful they may be) and knowledge of how the external world works. So some of the most therapeutic activities I can do are research about the world around me or reflect on my thoughts, emotions and actions. Mindful exercise like qigong is very important to me too.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2018), Omni (1st November 2018), silvanelf (29th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Omni,

thank you for sharing this information. This will be a long post, and I have spent quite some time writing it. Forgive me for it extensive length. I hope this adequate and in the right section.

I have read the PDF with great interest and to say the very least, I am appalled by the suffering you go through on a daily basis. This must be horrible and very hard to endure. Surely there must be some solution to your case - and I would like to try to offer one all this however while respecting your experience of life, the reality to live with every day. To be honest, your posts on mind control were among the primary reasons for which I wanted to join the forum as I have experienced something quite similar and it were two awful years of my life. I am tempted very much to comment on your case of mind control, yet at the same time I have doubts, if this is the right thing to do. I do not wish to be disrepectful. After all, it is very personal and sensitive matter and I am convinced that it is not easy at all to deal with it, not to mention making in publicly accessible. Let me point out to begin with that I absolutely respect your views, your advice on coping and the courage you show in battling these issues. It is very brave. I have done a lot research on mind control myself - that is satanic or occult ritual abuse with the aim on inducing dissociative identity structures (DID / MPD) - and being from Germany I have been also in contact with german victims and therapists personally. Other primary sources are the mind control techniques describe by Svali and various books on dissociative disorder, PTSD and ritual abuse published in the scientific-medical community (thus being professional scientific works).

Now, how am I going to put this without risking to be kicked out the forum right away. I understand, that within the forum different views and oppinions on one matter often meet one another in a clash. Often, it is difficult to make out right or wrong, often there is neither of both. More so, since the topics discussed here are natural contenders for disagreement. As an example I recall a discussion on chemtrails, in which a number of participants were convinced of the reality of chemtrails while another participant, claiming a background in (I think) aerospace science / engineering, was of the oppinion that chemtrails were a craze. Personally, I do not know, since I haven't studied this topic enough to believe or disbelieve - I keep my oppinion on the matter open to changes. The point I am making is, that I might have a different oppinion on your case than you do, but this however does not mean that I am correct nor do I wish to discredit you. I am after all very convinced of the reality of mind control. So what I am trying to do now is to find a sort of balance with the aim to finding a way to ease your suffering. Please do not understand this step as a sign of arrogance, since I do not know anything any better than you do. It is simply the striking similarity between your experiences and my own, that lead me to the conclusion that what helped me might help you too.

a] Let me describe my own case to you. I believed for many years that I had been ritually abused as a child in mutiple cases resulting in a DID [dissociative identity disorder], that is I believed I was mind controlled. Now, if I say I believed in past tense this implicates that I do not believe so anymore. Yet, it isn't as simple as that. The fact is, I am not mind controlled anymore.

Experiences I had, to name a few:

● Remote control of movements, emotions, thoughts, ideas
    ● Perception that into my body and brain had been inserted wires [an artifical nervous system to control me] and microchips as well as magnets, with which my life was being monitored by the Illuminati, and consequently secret services, who were trying to remotely kill or control me, because I had found out about them. I thought myself as helpless puppet or better a mind controlled robot, which I of course fought against.
    ● Perception that through these wires ran electricity, either to power all the devices put into my body or to punish me.
    ● Insertion of thoughts of others into my own mind and consequently removal of my own thoughts and insertion into others, that is as I perceived it from a distance by means of some technical or psychic device.
    ● Being able to communicate psychically with others [the mind controllers / the Illuminati], that is as I perceived it by means of some technical or psychic device. This means I heard others, who I perceived as abusers, in my own mind talking me with me being able to talk to them. I called that mind-talk.
    ● Being able to communicate with extraterrestials.
    ● Being raped without anyone present, that is as I perceived it as body sensation by means of some technical or psychic device at a distance.
    ● Being touched and tortured including pain and discomfort without anyone present, that is as I perceived it by means of some technical device at a distance.
    ● Perception, that I had a multiple personality consisting of so called alters, that I was dissociative.

Now this was a very uncomfortable situation, and scary as hell. I literally thought for my life, and I did so in psychically killing my perpetrators and by making friends with loads of extraterrestials, who helped in the battle. I mention this, as to show that with luck and effort this sort of mind control can be partly blocked or turned around. Also one might be able, depending on case, to make friends or allies. I am impressed by the effort you make to find positive answers.

Similar to your case I was labelled a schizophrenic. Of course I did not believe so. I was very convinced of the reality I experienced. And you know what? I was correct, since every individual lives its own reality which is unique. Noone can take away your reality and noone's reality is more true or less true than somebody else's. However, mind control as you and I have experienced it is - there is no doubt - very similar to psychosis / schizophrenia. Yet, who says that an apparently psychotic / schizophrenic labelled reality is untrue? No one can proove you wrong.

Some people believe psychosis / schizophrenia is an altered state of mind that allows access to other dimensions, hence the suffering induced by potential entities or even other human beings. Maybe mind control as you and I experience it is a form of remotely induced psychosis, psychosis being a maladaption of the dopaminergic systems in the brain - induced by others with evil aims. After all, even psychic abilites need to have some biological mechanism in the brain. The point I am making is, we cannot say for sure. It is question of belief.

Nonetheless I decided myself to hospitalize myself as I could not go on like this. My family was worried about me, so were my friends, and I was not able to support a life of my own. I explained to the psychiatrists all of the mentioned above. I said, I was suffering from DID. Now, you would expect them to tell you: Young man, you are completely psychotic and not in touch with reality. After asking me several questions, they determined that I was not dissociative, so basically mad / crazy. Yet, they did not say that. The psychiatrists said: Well, this certainly sounds like psychosis / schizophrenia, but we will not dismiss your reality as unreal, since we do know if such might be possible with the aid of demons or other malicous spirits - as you have told us. I had explained to them that I thought all this was achieved in such a way. They respected my reality. They offered me to take antipsychotic medication [which is certainly much less harmful than smoking blunts] and I did so. After eight weeks there was no sign of mind control left. Now, do I believe that I was schizophrenic / psychotic? Yes I do, yet it hasn't made me less convinced of mind control.

The point I am making here is: I am convinced that antipsychotic medication is able to block any mind control from the outside effectively. It is certainly only very little harmful. Still, antipsychotic medication will not make you change your mind. This is no way to silence you, not at all. You keep your oppinion and your views, but it makes it difficult to mind control you from a distance. In similar way you might say it blocks your brain being invaded by evil spirits, yet it does not make evil spirits less real. Maybe you understand what I am aiming at: I am not necessarily saying that you are schizophrenic [although I do believe so, sorry about that - doesn't mean you're wrong though], but I am in effect trying to find a way out of things mess while upholding and supporting the truth and reality of your life. It is a compromise I am offering.

b] Now, let us take a look at psychosis / schizophrenia.

There are two types of symptoms - negative symptoms and positive symptoms. Negative symptoms are due to a lack of dopamine in certain areas of brain, among other bio-chemical deffiancies. They are called negative symptoms due to fact that they feature a lessening of life experience. Positive symptoms add to your experience of reality. All same the mind is not only brain but spirit or soul as well. The two interact and may influence each other.

NEGATIVE SYMPTOMS, to name a few:

● Anhedonia: For example lack of joy and pleasure
    ● Dynamiy defficiancy: For example lack of motivation, lack of future planing, lack of engagement
    ● Abulia: For example lack of will
    ● Alogia: For example poverty of speech
    ● Apathy: For example lack of interest, lack of participation
    ● Asociality: For example lack of joy and interest in social contacts, lack of feeling closeness and love to others, social withdrawl, sexual disfunction
    ● Emotional bluntness: For example lack of feelings, emotions, lack of emotional responsivity
    ● Lack of drive: For example lack of drive to begin actions, unpowered, lack in motivation, defficiancy of over all performance
    ● Motor defficiancy: For example lack of facial movement [smile, frown, laugh...]
    ● Avolition: For example lack of ability to begin goal orientated action
    ● Defficiancy of cognition: For example lack of concentration, focus and attention

POSITIVE SYMPTOMS, to name a few:

Basically what is called a hallucination. Again, this does not mean hallucinations are unreal or untrue. Your experiences are perfectly real to you and therefore true in your reality.

● Hearing voices, either loud or in thoughts
    ● Seeing things [rare]
    ● Feeling things, tactile experiences of the body like being touched, tortured, hurt, raped, proded, inserted with technical appliances, no-human objects in oneself having, electric shocks, animals in body or on skin and so forth
    ● Insertion of one's own thoughts into others
    ● Insertion of other's thoughts in one's own thoughts
    ● Removal of own thoughts by others
    ● Mindreading of own thoughts by others
    ● Being watched / observed by others, feeling persecuted by others, for example CIA or Illuminati, AI, computers, demons...
    ● Discontiuation / disruption of thoughts, actions, movements, speech
    ● Being controlled by others including being forced to make movements, take certain actions, being ordered, being forced to speak, being forced to think certain things
    ● Being able to communicate with others psychically, either with other humans, or spirits or extraterrestials [and others]
    ● Being very much convinced of one's own importance, finding seemingly plausible reasons why this or that is happening
    ● Being convinced of having special knowledge, special abilities, special meaning, having special insights, being psychic or telepathic - often in result being convinced that one is targeted because of these specialities
    ● Making up complex theories concerning exotic topics, being convinced one has to fufill a special purpose, battle evil things or people, being convinced one knows a secret truth that must be told to the world.
    ● Being unaware of the fact, that such experiences may be an illness of mind, naturally attributing the source of the experienced to evil minded outsiders.
    ● Being very reluctant to suggestion of being psychotic / schizophrenic, as it seemingly undermines perceived reality

c] Let us take a look at how I perceive mind control. Mind control begins in early childhood or even before birth including various traumatic experiences [traumas], manipulation of attachment needs, disinformation, double binds, threats, spiritual manipulation [insertion of demonic forces] and so forth. Mind control takes many years to implant and is constantly reinforced. Svali offers comprehensive insights in how this is done exactly. In my oppinion Fritz Springmeier is less of an accurate source, while Svali is much more precise, grounded, systematic while she offers also first hand experience.

The aim is to produce an individual, who is convinced of a certain mind set, a mind set that is that is favored by those who inflict mind control techniques. It is severe indoctrination, nothing else. Very often, as mind control starts at early age, the result are dissociative identity disorders [DID / MPD] or other dissociative disorders since the psychological mechanism of dissociation works only in children concerning the creation of split / dissociated personalities. Other consequences may be narcissism, antisociality, attachment disorder, identification with the abuser[s] and other coping strategies. Many point out the spiritual layer of mind control, certainly those affected by early on set mind control do believe they are inhabited by evil spirits or demons. Personally I do not believe in demons or evil spirits - I view these as purely psychological and scientifically explainable effects, but that is beside the point.

I find the comprehensive list by ritual abuse specialist Ellen P. Lacter Ph.D helpful and it is an extensive overview of mind control techniques:

Organizations with a wide range of political and criminal agendas have historically relied on coercive interrogation and brainwashing of various types to force submission and information from enemies and victims, and to indoctrinate and increase cooperation in members and captors. In modern times, these techniques are used by political/military/espionage organizations, race/ethnic hate-groups, criminal groups (e.g., child pornographers and sex rings, and international traffickers of women, children, guns, and drugs) and exploitative and destructive cults with spiritual or other agendas. Methods of “thought reform” used by such groups include intimidation, social isolation, religious indoctrination, threats against victims or their loved ones, torture, torture of co-captives, and brainwashing through social influence or deprivation of basic needs, such as sleep or food (see Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to Think for Themselves (2000), by Steven Hassan).

(...)

The following list describes 12 forms of mind control, beginning with thought reform that is registered consciously, with memory, through the most covert forms of mind control, in which the individual has no memory of the installation, and is controlled beyond conscious awareness.

Levels of Brainwashing and Mind Control from Least to Most Complex and Binding, and often used in combination, especially in ritual abuse:

● 1. Terrified Submission: Outward compliance, but one’s own beliefs and identity are preserved.

● 2. Willful Compliance: A disturbed or abused child/adolescent/adult is provided with objects, drugs, affection, sex, “freedom”, etc., and chooses the abuser over his/her current life situation.

● 3. Stockholm Syndrome: Terror (abuser harms victim or threatens victim and his/her family with violence), plus isolation from prior support, often combined with lies of family abandonment, lead to dependence on abuser(s), and perceived loyalty to the abuser.

● 4. Religious Indoctrination: A psychologically weak or dependent person submits to a charismatic leader who claims to be spiritually connected to some kind of God, professing to be chosen for a spiritual agenda, promises salvation to devotees and eternal damnation promised to non-followers.

● 5. Brainwashing through Social influence: An individual is placed only among successful “converts” to the abuser or cult, who profess the belief system of the group, while the person is isolated from family and previous support systems and activities.

● 6. Brainwashing through Deprivation of Basic Needs: Sleep, food, water, combined with chanting, social
    isolation, etc.

● 7. Self-View as an Accomplice or Evil: Abuser forces victim into double-binds that cause the victim to feel
    culpable.

● 8. Unidimensional directives: are communicated during severe abuse, convincing affected personalities that the abuse will re-occur if the programmed mandate is broken. The most common are, “Remember to forget” the abuse and “Don’t tell” about the abuse. A central function of most mind control is to cause the victim to physically and psychologically re-experience the torture used to install the programming should she or he act in violation of programmed commands. The re-experience of the original torture often includes somatic manifestation of the original injuries, such as bruising and swelling, though not to the degree of the original injury.

● 9. Spiritual “Programming”: Evil attachments, claims, curses, covenants, etc. Witchcraft ritual abuse seeks to “attach” evil entities (spirits of abusers and demons) to dissociated identities to harass and control victims for their entire lives. Claims, curses, covenants, hexes, vexes, etc. are used to forever malevolently define victims as evil, physically or mentally ill, socially devalued and isolated, sexually enslaved, a murderer, a cult member, a witch, etc.

● 10. Psychic driving: Taped messages are played for hours non-stop while the person is in states of consciousness altered by sleep, electro-shock, sensory deprivation, inadequate food, water, sleep, oxygen, isolated,
    confinement or other torture.

● 11. Machiavellian manipulation of the inner psychological world of the child. Examples of process: from “The First Five Steps of Discipline” (Svali, 1999). Third Step: To Not Wish. The child is placed in a room with favorite toys, or objects. A kind adult comes into the room and engages the child in play. This adult may be a friend, aunt, parent, or trainer. The child and adult may engage in fantasy play about the child’s secret wishes, dreams, or wants. This will occur on several occasions, and the child’s trust is slowly gained. At some later point, the child is severely punished for any aspect of wishing or fantasy shared with the adult, including the destruction of favorite toys, going in and undoing or destroying secret safe places the child may have created, or even destroying non cult protectors. This step is repeated, with variations, many many times over the ensuing years. Occasionally, the child’s siblings, parents, or friends will be used to reveal inside fantasies the child has revealed to them during the daytime, or in unguarded moments. The ostensible reason the cult gives for this step is to create a child who doesn’t fantasize, who is more outwardly directed, less inwardly directed. In other words, the child is to look to adults for permission in all aspects of its life, including internal. The reality is that this step destroys all safe places the child has created internally, to retreat from the horrors it is experiencing. This step creates in the child the feeling that there is no true safety, that the cult will find out everything it thinks. Exercises like this are also used to create young alters in the child who will self report to the cult trainers any secret safe places, or covert wishes against the cult, that other alters have. This will then begin to set up intrasystem hostility and divisiveness, which the cult will manipulate throughout the person’s life span in order to control them.

● 12. Trauma-based Coercive Mind Control– Trauma-based mind control programming can be defined as systematic torture that blocks the victim’s capacity for conscious processing (through pain, terror, drugs, illusion, sensory deprivation, sensory over-stimulation, oxygen deprivation, cold, heat, spinning, brain stimulation, and often, near-death), and then employs suggestion and/or classical and operant conditioning (consistent with well-established behavioral modification principles) to implant thoughts, directives, and perceptions in the unconscious mind, often in newly-formed trauma-induced dissociated identities, that force the victim to do, feel, think, or perceive things for the purposes of the programmer. The objective is for the victim to follow directives with no conscious awareness, including execution of acts in clear violation of the victim’s moral principles, spiritual convictions, and volition.

d] I do not believe that what is mentioned below is possible today, since it would have long found recognition throughout science. There are, after all, capable scientists outside the secret services and other well known culprits. In fact, the majority of all human beings does not belong to any evil institution, and this majority has a great number of very educated and able scientists. I am quite sure, that if highly able mind control techniques from a distance via EMF, EM radiation or psychic means would be usable today, then we would see much more of it - especially hard proof - and it would certainly not only be used by evil minded people. Any such technology would be a revolutionary step forwards in humanity's evolution and I doubt that it could be kept so secret. The techniques of mind - matter devices, brain to brain devices, brain - computer devices are very, very limited indeed. Even DARPA, with all its omnious projects it just scrapping the tip of the ice berg. DARPA is mostly interested in improving the US Army. There are more effective, less expensive ways to control a society - even Hitler managed to do so very successful via actual live speeches, now antique medias like posters, newspapers, radio or weekly cinema shows from the frontier. And before that the Church did just that simply by keeping people dumb and the bible written in latin. Controlling individuals is easy too via threats or bribes.

In my eyes the following is impossible, to name a few:

● Remote control of complex movements, thoughts, speech, complex body sensation. Even the most advanced techniques in this field require on-body and physical technology or implants, and even these produce effects so blunt that they are hardly of use to anyone. They managed to use morse code type of brain to brain communication with the sender tapping its leg and the receiver receiving little TMS induced light flashes. They also managed to make a limb twitch but that is it. Application of such technology is primarily to ease the use of prosthetics or create more powerful soldiers.
    ● Insertion of thoughts that are not your own from the outside via EM radiation. Even if it were possible the targeting of an individual target without effecting anyone else were impossible. However, effects like sickness, blurred vision or fatigue may caused by radiation.
    ● Removal of one's own thoughts and insertion into others.
    ● Remote control of complex emotions and thoughts like words, sentences, ideas.
    ● Remote control of speech - uncontrolled speech is a prime symptom of schizophrenia, certainly not of mind control.
    ● Psychic attacks, which actually have complex effect in our dimension, other than being mere mind battles in a perceived spiritual realm.

If it were possible it would long be utilized throughout the world - and that not only for the bad, but for the good as well.

To come to an conclusion, dear Omni: I very much respect your fight and pity your suffering. I do not intend to deny your truth or your reality. It is up to you what you undertake to conquer your problems. As I already mentioned: I try to offer a solution which upholds and respects your experiences. I do think, you would like this to end soon. I do not know your childhood, yet by the fact that you said your family had no idea what was going on I conclude that your family is not part of any secret service operation, a satanic / occult cult or the Illuminati. Therefore I find it difficult to imagine how you came under such mind control by the methods, that are by scientific standards of today the only functional methods of mind control - as explained by Ellen P. Lacter. In your case it seems that much of this mind control is done from a distance by means of secret technology, that is used on you, because you, being seemingly the only one, knows a secret truth. That makes you probably the most special and wanted person on the planet, given the extreme effort to bring you down. Seemingly, you impose a danger to some - so you think. I would argue that if you knew such secret things, being such a threat to secret undertakings against humanity, you would have been shot in back a long time ago or put in prison, or worse forced into psychiatric care to discredit you - quite simple. I would advise you, wanting the very best for you, to try to consider psychiatric treatment - naturally, noone psychotic is aware of the psychosis - because it will put an end to your suffering, but not an end to your views and oppinions. I hope I have made it clear, that such treatment cannot brainwash you nor can it silence you or take away your thoughts and ideas. If such remote mind control were possible, then this mind control would compare to antipsychotic medication as gun would to a feather in terms of the harmfulness you attribute to such treatment.

This of course means, that I conclude that you are schizophrenic - just as I was. Yet, I cannot be sure nor proove it. I have explained that there are similarities in between your perceived mind control - or my own mind control - and schizophrenia / psychosis. I have done my best to offer a solution that stays inline with your motivations, ideas, thoughts, experiences and spiritual perception the aim of the same being not to declare you a loony, but to support you and help you find a comfortable life. I hope therefore that you do not take this badly.
    Last edited by Dexter's_Lab; 4th November 2018 at 22:16.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dexter's_Lab For This Post:

BMJ (5th November 2018), MistressJan (5th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:08.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (5th November 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), Dexter's_Lab (5th November 2018), MistressJan (5th November 2018), onawah (5th November 2018), Satori (5th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

That kind of says it all...
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)

"Society is so backwards that knowing the truth is considered mental illness." ~Phillip Walker
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alx (5th November 2018), BMJ (5th November 2018), Dexter's_Lab (5th November 2018), Omni (5th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Omnie, thanks for your reply. A question on the side: You - Omni - are Phillip Walker yourself, founder of Universal Aspects? If that is correct, you are basically quoting yourself, I guess, which is alright, though irritating at first, since I had hoped you would quote an independent scientific source. If I get this wrong - that is if you are not Phillip Walker - please forgive me my mistake.

Concerning V2K, I would gladly apply for an experiment myself, since this would be, if it worked as effectively as some propose, a revolutionary step in the evolution of technology. As I said already, there are a lot of capable scientists out there and only a few of these are contracted by secret projects. I am sure, that if it worked as portrayed by some, it would have been reproduced effectively by many scientists under scientific conditions. We'd be able to communicate without the aid of phones, computers etc. and I think there would be quite some interest throughout the world to use this technology. Since it has been around since the 1960s [I am quite familiar with the fact that such technology exists] and since this is also publicly known I am surprised that there are so few applications - I would think of use in VR experiences, for example - except of course by secret services, of which there is no definite proof except the individuals targeted by it themselves. I am very convinced that EM radiation may cause a health threat, by the way. I will come back to this [TIs] in a moment. First, let me quote the following from Wikipedia, which is of course a very public - and therefore non conspiracy - source:

"In 2003–04, WaveBand Corp. had a contract from the U.S. Navy for the design of an MAE system they called MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) that was intended to temporarily incapacitate personnel through remote application.[7] Reportedly, Sierra Nevada Corp. took over the contract from Waveband.[8] Experts, such as Kenneth Foster, a University of Pennsylvania bioengineering professor who published research on the microwave auditory effect in 1974, have discounted the effectiveness of the proposed device. Foster said that because of human biophysics, the device "would kill you well before you were bothered by the noise". According to former professor at the University of Washington Bill Guy, ”There’s a misunderstanding by the public and even some scientists about this auditory effect," and "there couldn’t possibly be a hazard from the sound, because the heat would get you first".[9]"

This quote is from: Heger, Monica. "Why Microwave Auditory Effect Crowd-Control Gun Won't Work - Experts say you'd fry before you heard anything". IEEE Spectrum, July 208. IEEE. Retrieved 12 February 2018.

Now, of course this will be labelled disinformation as is anything which is claimed to exist, but for which there is not widely accepted proof. Personally, I am getting tired of the disinformation arguement, although surely disinformation is a well known tactic and always has been. It appears, that everything that cannot be proven and whose existence is doubted or denied, but is believed to exist by some, is always associated with the CIA / FBI / NSA / NASA gang and the US government. Every investigation that comes to an opposite conclusion [= does not exist] is automatically labelled as disinformation. While all these institutions have considerate flaws [I think of mass internet survaillance] I find it peculiar that there is an ususual concentration around the USA, the USA certainly being the major source and contributor of conspiracy theories. It's always the US, everyone is conspiring against the US - as if the US were the only country on this planet.

But that is again beside the point. What strikes me is that Svali, who has in detail described the most technologically advanced mind control techniques, being an Illuminati trainer / programmer herself, has not written about V2K technology, of which she surely must know, if it exists in the proposed effectivity, given the fact that she explained in detail about how the Illuminati cults work together with the CIA. What is more, on her blog "Svali Speaks Again" [which I recommend reading] she tells of an episode shortly after her departure from the Illuminati, in which she and a friend were supposedly targeted by EMF / EM radiation, causing headaches and fatigue. Besides being difficult to target at two moving individuals and besides being a lot of effort for small effect, this account may be quite true. I wonder though, why Svali was never targeted in a way like you experience it, given the fact of her knowlegde, work and role / rank in the Illuminati. Svali is an expert on mind control techniques.

Now, let me write a short paragraph on schizophrenia, which I prefer to call psychosis, since the term schizophrenia is not so popular among medical staff. There has been some discussion to change it, but so far noone has found a better term.

Quote from Wikipedia:

"About 0.3 to 0.7% of people are affected by schizophrenia during their lifetimes.[9] In 2013 there were an estimated 23.6 million cases globally.[17] Males are more often affected, and on average experience more severe symptoms.[2] About 20% of people eventually do well and a few recover completely,[5] while about 50% have lifelong impairment.[18] Social problems, such as long-term unemployment, poverty and homelessness, are common.[5][19] The average life expectancy of people with the disorder is ten to twenty five years less than for the general population.[7] This is the result of increased physical health problems and a higher suicide rate (about 5%).[9][20] In 2015 an estimated 17,000 people worldwide died from behavior related to, or caused by, schizophrenia.[10]"

I doubt that 23.6 million cases of this state of mind - I won't call it an illness for now - are due to mind control by nefarious institutions aiming at discrediting individuals, who know "the" truth - or rather some truth, the type of truth and experience being dependent on the spiritual/religous, cultural, economical background. The beliefs of such people are dependent on what their era, their time has to offer. Nowadays the CIA is popular as are extraterrestials, in other times evil spirits, demons, ghosts or god him/herself and so on were more common. That being said: If the CIA did not exist as such a well know institution it would not appear so frequently in the belief system of someone labelled psychotic / schizophrenic. For example, the BND [German secret services] or KGB is much less popular. People find a zillion of causes for what they experience.

Psychosis is a destructive state of mind. I became psychotic, because I consumed a ton of drugs. I certainly would have killed myself if I had not been so lucky to be provided with antipsychotics. I had a brain scan done and it can be easily tracked by this method, which areas of the brain are over / under active causing the delusional state of mind. I still suffer from it and my life is in ruins basically. I find the claim that schizophrenia is "knowing the truth" and not an illness - which can certainly be eased by medication - as disrepectful to all who suffer from it as I found Emery Smith's - a liar - claim to have found an antidote to cure cancer. All this while millions are dying of it every year. I think few people with so called mental illnessess - the truth knowers as you call them - appreciate their state of mind and the life they are leading. Denying the existence of mental illnessess and more so the existence of well approved cures is disrepectful to all who suffer from it. Again, it is quite clear that antipsychotics are effective against electronic targeting as well, if it exists. You can stop being targeted and still hold on to your beliefs and get a decent life. You'd be abe to conquer mind control much more effectivly. It is a win-win situation. What is more: There are thousands ways much easier and less expensive plus more effective in keeping someone quiet, than by inducing body sensations, auditory sensations and so on from a distance. Has it stopped you? No. Has it killed you? No. Remote mind control is probably the worst and least effective way of controlling individuals. You would think that after so many years of targeting you, they'd just come to your door and put a bullet between your eyes, because apparently their effort has made no difference at all, except making you homeless two times. They could simply arrest you under false claims - that would be effective to keep you quiet. The point is, there is very little logic in your perceived reality - viewed from the outside, yet the inside, the subjective reality makes total sense of course, as always in psychosis, no matter what the experience is. There are much easier ways to make the US a "psychiatric prison" or a prison at all. There are many governments around the world, and have been throughout history, which achieved this prison state without remote mind control. In these regimes people who speak out simply disappear.

I am quite aware though that there is little sense in argueing with you. From my point of view you are somewhat stuck in your belief system, as may be everyone, but I doubt that there is an actual reality behind it.
    Last edited by Dexter's_Lab; 6th November 2018 at 17:57.

+ Reply to Thread