+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Very Creepy Talk About A.I. with Elon Musk on Joe Rogan Show!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Very Creepy Talk About A.I. with Elon Musk on Joe Rogan Show!

I see your points, Flash, and I have the same problem at times with feeling discouraged at the incapacity of the average human mind to comprehend what is really going on.
    But what bolsters my morale is remembering that we are apparently not operating at anywhere near our full capacity because our DNA was messed with when our Reptilian friends decided to bioengineer a slave race for themselves.
    So I think there is great potential for humanity to take huge leaps in evolution if:
    the environment is cleaned up including the food we eat, the water we drink, the medicines we take, the air we breathe, etc.
    what has been to our DNA is undone
    Obviously this will take concerted effort and can't be done overnight.
    And even if it was, it might be too much of a shock, though it would be great if it can all be accomplished as quickly as possible.
    Exactly how it will all come about is probably yet to be determined, and most likely we are going to have to do it largely on our own with some behind the scenes help from our more benevolent ET friends.
    But if people are waking up now, even in the midst of all the insanity and the toxins, then I think there's still good reason to hope.
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I somewhat agree with the cold feeling Elon Musk gives, while I disagree with the potential intent you give him.

Recently, I was in near contact with someone deem average in all points of view, and I was literally floored by his comments, his views and mostly his incapacity to analyse anything easily and with mental stability. However, he is deemed normal.

I also have been in contact with a group of people who are deem average as well (blue collars and administrative assistant like). Although they have more heart and are fun to be with, having great sense of humour, when it comes to straight critical analysis, wow, I am floored there too, this aspect is weak.

Let me tell you, if this is all normalcy, we are in deep sh t. They would not be able to solve much of our problems, on the contrary, they would add to it because of unprocessed, uncontrolled emotionnality, not balanced with heart and head.

Up to a point, I understood that I am the one who is not standard amongst themselves. The first man would clearly reject and argue anything science based or in my views "intelligent deductions" while the group took a while to accept my way of thinking (I am very low key and humble with them, but I cannot stop being me).

I think that Elon Musk is so much farther advance not only in his views, but in his thinking and of course in what he knows of our "space fleets", our hidden science, etc. that he has to take a distance stance, knowing that most of us cannot assimilate what he knows.

That make someone more or less become silent and more or less look cold. One of the reason being that whatever you could express truly and in depth cannot be assimilated.

It also leads you to a kind of discouragement towards the hope for better humanity and forecasting of what will happen to humanity is getting depressing.

In clear, normalcy means not being able to refute and refuse whatever the "bad ones" push on us, not being able to organise ourselves and mostly to think (brain and heart thinking/feeling) by ourselves

I personnaly came to a point where I started to understand the higher top cabal, who sees us as useless eaters (i do not agree, but I understand the feeling). The difference between them and us being the heart involvement - they have no heart.

But they are bright and they know we aren't.

I started to think that in fact, we, as average humanity, are not smart enough nor heartfilled enough to move the planet in the right direction.

We do need a big energy (light) bolt of heart opening and brain stimulation to reach the non destructive paths.

Loving normal ones and trying to explain the basics is truly a mission in itself. And.... I am just a tiny bit more educated and maybe a tiny bit more able to understand.

Imagine someone like Musk, or Wang Chuanfu, or our own Carmody here, how far ahead they are. It must be depressing to look at us from their point of view.

I think Musk is now wanting to do the least damaging hoping it will transform us enough to go in the right direction, since we did not understand nor felt what the non damaging healthy solutions were, since we accept the bad.

therefore transhumanism up to a point, this being a double edge sword, as Musk himself recognises.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th September 2018 at 19:14.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Flash (10th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    I just wish to state I have an overwhelming bias from the outset in being British and having some background in diving. Musks comments about Unsworth were unendurable to me. So it was not just about the Ai side of things. My apologies to Exo if I come across as opinionated and hijacking this thread somewhat.
    Happyuk, did you ever dive with Unsworth? How did you meet him in order to be so emotional about Musk condemning him?

You know that true or not, single men who lived in Thailand for 40 years, many people would wonder about what Musk have accused him of, even if Unsworth is now living with a woman 23 years younger for the last 7 years. And no, Thailand does not jail pedos, mostly if they are foreigners. They do jail drug dealers sometimes though.

And what this Musk accusation has to do with transhumanism and technology?

In a very funny way (I am laughing loud here), you are describing with your comments what I wrote in my last post, about humans diving (pun intended) into emotionality where it should not be. The difference being here that you are intelligent and do understand the meandre of science.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

angelfire (10th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Perhaps Musk is one of the those friendly ETs who incarnated here in order to help, but is finding things to be a lot more complicated than he imagined...
    That could be all to the good, because if his off planet friends are watching, it would be good for them to know, prompting them to send reinforcements.
    Unfortunately, about the only people talking about this nowadays are Wilcock, Goode and that gang, but I think the possibilities of assistance coming from white hat ETs is still not that far-fetched.
    Though it's not the kind of thing that is going to be on the front pages of even alternative news, that's for sure.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I see your points, Flash, and I have the same problem at times with feeling discouraged at the incapacity of the average human mind to comprehend what is really going on.
    But what bolsters my morale is remembering that we are apparently not operating at anywhere near our full capacity because our DNA was messed with when our Reptilian friends decided to bioengineer a slave race for themselves.
    So I think there is great potential for humanity to take huge leaps in evolution if:
    the environment is cleaned up including the food we eat, the water we drink, the medicines we take, the air we breathe, etc.
    what has been to our DNA is undone
    Obviously this will take concerted effort and can't be done overnight.
    And even if it was, it might be too much of a shock, though it would be great if it can all be accomplished as quickly as possible.
    Exactly how it will all come about is probably yet to be determined, and most likely we are going to have to do it largely on our own with some behind the scenes help from our more benevolent ET friends.
    But if people are waking up now, even in the midst of all the insanity and the toxins, then I think there's still good reason to hope.
    I somewhat agree with the cold feeling Elon Musk gives, while I disagree with the potential intent you give him.

I think that Elon Musk is so much farther advance not only in his views, but in his thinking and of course in what he knows of our "space fleets", our hidden science, etc. that he has to take a distance stance, knowing that most of us cannot assimilate what he knows.

That make someone more or less become silent and more or less look cold. One of the reason being that whatever you could express truly and in depth cannot be assimilated.

It also leads you to a kind of discouragement towards the hope for better humanity and forecasting of what will happen to humanity is getting depressing.

In clear, normalcy means not being able to refute and refuse whatever the "bad ones" push on us, not being able to organise ourselves and mostly to think (brain and heart thinking/feeling) by ourselves

I personnaly came to a point where I started to understand the higher top cabal, who sees us as useless eaters (i do not agree, but I understand the feeling). The difference between them and us being the heart involvement - they have no heart.

But they are bright and they know we aren't.

I started to think that in fact, we, as average humanity, are not smart enough nor heartfilled enough to move the planet in the right direction.

We do need a big energy (light) bolt of heart opening and brain stimulation to reach the non destructive paths.

Loving normal ones and trying to explain the basics is truly a mission in itself. And.... I am just a tiny bit more educated and maybe a tiny bit more able to understand.

Imagine someone like Musk, or Wang Chuanfu, or our own Carmody here, how far ahead they are. It must be depressing to look at us from their point of view.

I think Musk is now wanting to do the least damaging hoping it will transform us enough to go in the right direction, since we did not understand nor felt what the non damaging healthy solutions were, since we accept the bad.

therefore transhumanism up to a point, this being a double edge sword, as Musk himself recognises.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Flash (10th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

I just wish to state I have an overwhelming bias from the outset in being British and having some background in diving. Musks comments about Unsworth were unendurable to me. So it was not just about the Ai side of things. My apologies to Exo if I come across as opinionated and hijacking this thread somewhat.
    Happyuk, did you ever dive with Unsworth? How did you meet him in order to be so emotional about Musk condemning him?

You know that true or not, single men who lived in Thailand for 40 years, many people would wonder about what Musk have accused him of, even if Unsworth is now living with a woman 23 years younger for the last 7 years. And no, Thailand does not jail pedos, mostly if they are foreigners. They do jail drug dealers sometimes though.

In a very funny way (I am laughing loud here), you are describing with your comments what I wrote in my last post, about humans diving (pun intended) into emotionality where it should not be. The difference being here that you are intelligent and do understand the meandre of science.
    No. The point I wanted to make was that cave diving is a very different beast to blowing bubbles in the sea. I know a number of cave divers, by the way. Musk's monstrosity was unlikely to get anybody out of a cave, despite the impression that he made on many (although not so many in the vicinity of the cave, it seems).

I'm still blown away by what the team achieved and how everybody survived, given that cave diving has been the death of many superlative divers and cavers.

This wasn't a comedian lampooning a celebrity. This was a respected businessman against a private citizen, who then repeated the accusation. Where many see a visionary, I see a cynic. I honestly do not understand the adoration heaped upon him. As for the 'pedophile' accusation' - billionaire brat wants to insult someone who rained on his parade perhaps?
    Last edited by happyuk; 10th September 2018 at 20:42.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Flash (13th September 2018), onawah (11th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

No. The point I wanted to make was that cave diving is a very different beast to blowing bubbles in the sea. I know a number of cave divers, by the way. Musk's monstrosity was unlikely to get anybody out of a cave, despite the impression that he made on many (although not so many in the vicinity of the cave, it seems).

I'm still blown away by what the team achieved and how everybody survived, given that cave diving has been the death of many superlative divers and cavers.

This wasn't a comedian lampooning a celebrity. This was a respected businessman against a private citizen, who then repeated the accusation. Where many see a visionary, I see a cynic. I honestly do not understand the adoration heaped upon him. As for the 'pedophile' accusation' - billionaire brat wants to insult someone who rained on his parade perhaps?
    Thanks for the explanation, I now see your point.

In one way, unless he had proof, why did Musk accuse anyone, and if he has proofs, give them.

On the other hand, he must not know how cave diving is dangerous and difficult. The bottom line: the kids were saved.

If Musk makes blunders sometimes, it may not means he does it within his field. imo
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

np no harm done
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (15th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Heyall,

To revive the discussion here I'd like first of all to repost the integral interview (non cut up in parts) for a smooth 2.30h ride of almost transcending talk.
    Secondly to ask you guys if noticed anything out of the ordinary with Musk.

Watch his body language, his constantly scanning eyes, this being is operating at a completely different level than a standard Earthling.
    Joe is sincerely insinuating it as well, is he an extra terrestial,( 'allowed' to massage us for what's to come with next level technology we can easily relate to)?

Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)
    Heyall,

To revive the discussion here I'd like first of all to repost the integral interview (non cut up in parts) for a smooth 2.30h ride of almost transcending talk.
    Secondly to ask you guys if noticed anything out of the ordinary with Musk.

Watch his body language, his constantly scanning eyes, this being is operating at a completely different level than a standard Earthling.
    Joe is sincerely insinuating it as well, is he an extra terrestial,( 'allowed' to massage us for what's to come with next level technology we can easily relate to)?

Firstly, I only watched the first ten minutes of this interview. I may watch further, but my interest in AI is not a great driving force. A friend recently referenced this guy and I confess I knew little about him (apart from hearing his name loosely referenced).

Admittedly I do live in a bubble which is why this forum is so helpful and often serves as a bridge to expand my perspective.
    Even if I don't watch all the videos that are posted, I do read the comments. The diverging viewpoints are fascinating.

What I did notice was that (at the ten-minute mark when Rogan asked, "How would you describe yourself?". Musk replied as a magnet. There may have been humour, but there is always the seed of a deeper truth.

A magnet is obviously not something that is organic. Here, a basic definition
    a body, as a piece of iron or steel, that possesses the property of attracting certain substances, as iron

Musk possibly sees himself as drawing others into his sphere of influence. Is this positive or negative? Well, that is subjective.

He seems to be a highly creative and intelligent being. "I have a million ideas"--a visionary.
    Yes, I also noticed the eye scanning. Obvious contrast to the steadyness of Rogan (who seemed calmer than usual).

I also noticed Musk having an incredible amount of energy (we describe as tics/nervous energy) in his body. An energy that cannot be contained in the body is evidenced by twitching and uncontrolled body movements.

What stood out most, however, was his femininity.
    His feminine essence, as it were. Softly spoken, not forceful or aggressive-- a discernible energy of what can be described as feminine.
    With a dress, make up and less body weight, he could pass for a woman.
    Androgynous--in this interview-- I would venture to say.
    A balance of the yin-yang

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

angelfire (10th December 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

I disagree with most comments here. Even if you listen for a short time to Musk you can allready see that he is a very intelligent man and does some serious deep thinking. Also i do not at all agree with him being "non-human" or something. I did however dislike Joe Rogan a bit with his nonfunny jokes and then laughing very loud about it himself. I much rather listen to the insight Musk can give me with his ideas about technology, AI and multiple universes.

17. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

Are we on the brink of a jobless future?

China Behavior Rating System V/S Sweden Microchip implants | Must watch technology
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th December 2018 at 02:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

Artificial Intelligence: The Coming Storm | Michael Harrison | TEDxBlinnCollege

Michael Harrison holds a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in theoretical physics minor in quantum chromodynamics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He earned distinction in his master’s program in aerospace systems architecture at the University of Southern California. He was selected as the TRW Space Technologies Black Engineer of the Year. He also is active as a filmmaker, and had one of his projects debut at the Cannes International Film Festival. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science degree, with a major in Theoretical Physics, minor in Quantum Chromodynamics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He earned distinction in his Master’s program in Aerospace Systems Architecture at the University of Southern California. He was selected as the TRW Space Technologies Black Engineer of the Year. He is also creative and active as a filmmaker and had one of his projects debut at the Cannes International Film Festival.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bruno (10th December 2018)

20. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Very Creepy Talk About A.I. with Elon Musk on Joe Rogan Show!

The Terminator, SkyNet and Alexa: The Present and Future of A.I. | Marc Talluto | TEDxIWU

Marc Talluto discusses the good, the bad, and the weird of artificial intelligence, and his predictions for what's on the horizon. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bruno (10th December 2018)

22. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Thanks

Elon Musk "China is ahead of us"

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th December 2018 at 01:13.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2