+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

In my lifetime, there have been 2 MAJOR operations done by the "unelected government"/"shadow government"/"deep state" (real group of people that control the US and much of the world from behind the curtain):

The assassination of JFK

and

9/11.

World changing, paradigm changing events. (Note that the big chair in the oval office has been occupied by d and r factions back and forth before and since Nov 22nd, 1963 - this isn't a democrat thing or a republican thing, it is a deep state thing.)

Keep your eye on the ball. These events show us who is running the show. Eisenhower told us in 1961 that the military-security industrial complex had already become too powerful - he virtually told us it is the nucleus of the deep state.

The USA, INC.'s main problem - as a nation - is that the economy is based on war, war profiteering, weapons manufacture, the military, the 900+ military bases and torture centers and black prisons, being terroristic, genocidal imperialists, and linking arms with other terroristic nations (israel and saudi arabia.) ALL OF THIS is the work of the "deep state" control and agenda.

There is no such thing as "draining the swamp" without dismantling the deep state.

Exposing one facet, obama's specific corruption of spying on trump and the democrats 'Russiagate' gambit, is not exposing the deep state - it is partisan and focused away from exposing the deep state. "q" isn't focused on exposing the deep state, just in exposing partisan corruption. Calling for regime change in Iran shows that "q" is deep state - no amount of pretzel logic twists and turns can hide it. "q" is military or ex-military, jar-headed ("hoorah!") which is to say believes in military/interventionist "solutions", and (by ascribing to trump a great intellect) belongs to the gop/republican faction of the duopoly. Real, psy-op, or LARP - it doesn't matter once you identify that the source is deep state aligned, and partisan.

Wake me up when a member of the deep state, with the ammo they need, is taking down the deep state. Until then, enjoy the low-level faction war between deep state controlled democrats and deep state controlled republicans. Oh, but don't worry if you have a horse in this race, the other faction will simply pardon the guilty players in the end - like ford did for nixon, and obummer did for w. Don't expect to see barry hitting 3-pointers on a prison basketball court anytime soon. hillary is Teflon too - don't expect her to be hanging from any gallows soon. To achieve a level of security clearance within the deep state hierarchy to actually have the goods to take down the deep state seems impossible to me, because to get to that level within the (mobster) organization, the person would have had to participate in numerous heinous acts to prove loyalty and sociopathy. So, I'm not even looking for a deep state insider to take them down.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

anandacate (29th September 2018), Ascension (25th September 2018), Baby Steps (25th September 2018), Bruno (25th September 2018), Cognitive Dissident (29th September 2018), gord (25th September 2018), Jayke (25th September 2018), Matthew (25th September 2018), MistressJan (25th September 2018), onawah (25th September 2018), PurpleLama (25th September 2018), Ratszinger (25th September 2018), RunningDeer (25th September 2018), Wind (25th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    In my lifetime, there have been 2 MAJOR operations done by the "unelected government"/"shadow government"/"deep state" (real group of people that control the US and much of the world from behind the curtain):

The assassination of JFK

and

9/11.

World changing, paradigm changing events. (Note that the big chair in the oval office has been occupied by d and r factions back and forth before and since Nov 22nd, 1963 - this isn't a democrat thing or a republican thing, it is a deep state thing.)

Keep your eye on the ball. These events show us who is running the show. Eisenhower told us in 1961 that the military-security industrial complex had already become too powerful - he virtually told us it is the nucleus of the deep state.

The USA, INC.'s main problem - as a nation - is that the economy is based on war, war profiteering, weapons manufacture, the military, the 900+ military bases and torture centers and black prisons, being terroristic, genocidal imperialists, and linking arms with other terroristic nations (israel and saudi arabia.) ALL OF THIS is the work of the "deep state" control and agenda.

There is no such thing as "draining the swamp" without dismantling the deep state.

Exposing one facet, obama's specific corruption of spying on trump and the democrats 'Russiagate' gambit, is not exposing the deep state - it is partisan and focused away from exposing the deep state. "q" isn't focused on exposing the deep state, just in exposing partisan corruption. Calling for regime change in Iran shows that "q" is deep state - no amount of pretzel logic twists and turns can hide it. "q" is military or ex-military, jar-headed ("hoorah!") which is to say believes in military/interventionist "solutions", and (by ascribing to trump a great intellect) belongs to the gop/republican faction of the duopoly. Real, psy-op, or LARP - it doesn't matter once you identify that the source is deep state aligned, and partisan.

Wake me up when a member of the deep state, with the ammo they need, is taking down the deep state. Until then, enjoy the low-level faction war between deep state controlled democrats and deep state controlled republicans. Oh, but don't worry if you have a horse in this race, the other faction will simply pardon the guilty players in the end - like ford did for nixon, and obummer did for w. Don't expect to see barry hitting 3-pointers on a prison basketball court anytime soon. hillary is Teflon too - don't expect her to be hanging from any gallows soon. To achieve a level of security clearance within the deep state hierarchy to actually have the goods to take down the deep state seems impossible to me, because to get to that level within the (mobster) organization, the person would have had to participate in numerous heinous acts to prove loyalty and sociopathy. So, I'm not even looking for a deep state insider to take them down.
    I think the hidden hand was probably involved in the other three presidents deaths also as well as shooting Reagan. I find it very plausible at this point to just go ahead and figure that the hidden hand wanted Trump in there all along. I suspect we are seeing and will see more people apparently very high up take a plunge, even die suspiciously even up to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers but these are just upper management public faces, now sacrificial lambs! The hidden hand can always get new puppets after the offering up of their minions.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ascension (25th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (25th September 2018), gord (25th September 2018), Michi (30th September 2018), MistressJan (25th September 2018), onawah (25th September 2018), RunningDeer (25th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #263
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

OKC bombing doesn't count also?

False invasion of Kuwait was in the 90's.. that should count?

Gulf of Tonkin? (not on US soil, but still.... You probably were alive for that?)

and out side of your life time... holy crap...

Pearl Harbor set up?

there are so many more.

Quote "q" is military or ex-military, jar-headed ("hoorah!") which is to say believes in military/interventionist "solutions", and (by ascribing to trump a great intellect) belongs to the gop/republican faction of the duopoly.
    BTW, unless you've experienced military life, do not slander us with your lack of knowledge. The military community is very easy to paint in a certain way due to it's portrayal in modern media, but it is still composed of a broad sweep of Americans, and usually lower socioeconomic status Americans; not evil, violent malicious people.

For example.... Hoorah is Army, not Marines; granted all the branches have a similar "battle cry" (going back for hundreds of years something very similar has existed... "Huzzah" being one of the older ones) .

I'd say the majority of the military's members are extremely NON-interventionist, it's not fun getting shot at or blown up; we don't want it.
    Last edited by TargeT; 25th September 2018 at 18:26.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

anandacate (29th September 2018), Bob (28th September 2018), gord (25th September 2018), Jayke (25th September 2018), MistressJan (25th September 2018), mountain_jim (26th September 2018), PurpleLama (25th September 2018), Ratszinger (25th September 2018), RunningDeer (25th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (25th September 2018), Wind (25th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

One more from Edward Riordan RV series:

Anomaly Found: I said infinity and wrote ifinity twice. What is IFINITY? (8:43 minutes)

An anomaly that happened in the final session done on July 29, 2018. I'm going into the final session and exploring the machine learning and I'm in the AI part.

{snip}

This is the part of the session where the anomaly happens. I'm in this AI thing. I mean this whole solving problems thing and I’m just gonna play this part of the session here like like what is there beyond problem-solving infinity.

{snip}

Okay, right here in my mind as I'm going through this, and this notion comes into my mind. What is there beyond problem-solving? I'm waiting for the word to come into my mind to describe what I'm experiencing. The word that pops into my mind is infinity and I'm saying infinity. But when I go to write it I write it as ifinity and I write it in block letters which is not very common
    for me.

{snip}

I did not realize until I was until I was making the last video and going over the pages and noticed that I spelled it wrong.

{snip}

But somebody had commented that Ifinity is a company. It is something real I didn't not I did not know this. I looked it up my Ifinity is a company out of Poland who was developing smart cities and these beacons which are like wireless basically creating a complete wire wireless grid where every almost everything is on there. I found one of their advertising videos here on YouTube. (added below)

Edward Riordan
    Published on Sep 25, 2018

Ifinity - Smart Cities. Smart People. Smart Living (3:26 minutes)

(more smart cities vids here)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th September 2018 at 18:35.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ascension (25th September 2018), ClearWater (25th September 2018), edina (10th July 2019), Jayke (25th September 2018), Michi (30th September 2018), muxfolder (26th September 2018), Ratszinger (26th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (25th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Dark Journalist with Joseph Farrell are of the combined opinion that Q is drawing in three sectors of the population...pro-Trump people, evangelicals and everyone opposed to baby killing - my take on their position.

With these remote viewing sessions, I would suggest a fourth group is possibly being targeted - those who have esoteric leanings.

I do not know the history of this Riordan guy. Looks like he's been posting sessions for many years. But is it possible that he is a compromised player? He decided to post these sessions for the public. That may simply be a monetary move, jumping on the Q bandwagon to grab more patreon subscribers. Or, it might be he truly desires some answers and wants to discover what is going on. Or, he might be compromised. Especially in light of the possibility this is a huge, well-funded operation.

My impressions of those sessions were mixed. I could not get a firm read on his opinion. He seemed to waffle. First, he presented more detail than I've seen from other remote viewing sessions. Second, I had the distinct feeling in some portions that he was presenting an almost exalted look at the people behind this technology. While sometimes saying it was game changing and scary, he would also hint the people are better than us, they believe in what they are doing, they are hiding what they are doing for a reason, they live the life they wish to create, all their needs are being taken care of, etc. - almost a pro position.

Could this be a glimpse into how the technology might be made to look attractive to a certain part of the populace, or at least opening up a thought process in that direction.

I'm trying to remain in observation mode. It's tough when every player has the potential to be friend, enemy or neutral. And of course, that subjective determination is all relative to my starting position which already sits off-center.

(As an aside, because many people do not buy into word craft, I do not like the anagram for mind peak - kidnap me, nor do I like some of phrases coming out of an anagrams for Edward Riordan.)
    Last edited by Ascension; 25th September 2018 at 18:52.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), ClearWater (25th September 2018), Jayke (25th September 2018), muxfolder (26th September 2018), onawah (25th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,365 times in 8,335 posts

I can't take those "remote viewing" sessions seriously at all.

The guy was not doing it right. He's supposed to not know what he's viewing. You can't just decide " I'm going to remote view Q" and then make a video of it as if it's the real thing. Well, you can, but it's nonsense.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ascension (25th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), edina (10th July 2019), Jayke (25th September 2018), onawah (25th September 2018), PurpleLama (25th September 2018), Satori (26th September 2018), TargeT (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (25th September 2018), Wind (25th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #267
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Quote "q" is military or ex-military, jar-headed ("hoorah!") which is to say believes in military/interventionist "solutions", and (by ascribing to trump a great intellect) belongs to the gop/republican faction of the duopoly.
    BTW, unless you've experienced military life, do not slander us with your lack of knowledge. The military community is very easy to paint in a certain way due to it's portrayal in modern media, but it is still composed of a broad sweep of Americans, and usually lower socioeconomic status Americans; not evil, violent malicious people.

For example.... Hoorah is Army, not Marines; granted all the branches have a similar "battle cry" (going back for hundreds of years something very similar has existed... "Huzzah" being one of the older ones) .

I'd say the majority of the military's members are extremely NON-interventionist, it's not fun getting shot at or blown up; we don't want it.
    Compliant then. Obedient. Very few do NOT do as they are ordered to do. Whether a soldier HAS ethics and morals or not, when they follow orders and shoot, the bullet fired does the same damage to the human targeted. The inner battle in a soldiers mind - between following orders and having a conscience - is seen in the ridiculously high suicide rate among ex-soldiers. Having that working conscience is one thing, being compliant in following orders is another.

"Oorah!" (sorry, I misspelled it) is Marines. But this is the minutia of my post. "q" "dropped" a variant of that word/battle cry, and the significance is obvious. It IS a battle cry and does out (or strongly indicate) that q is military of some sort. A bunch of people think q is just some random guy in his mom's basement, and I am underscoring that no, it really does look like this person/group IS military or ex-military by the inclusion of a military battle cry in the "drops."

"regime change!"

"oorah!"

"regime change!"

"oorah!"

"regime change!"

"oorah!"

My point isn't about bitch-slapping members of the US military. My point in bringing it up, again, is to underscore that q is military and aligned with the deep state.

I am well aware that there are many fewer jobs in the USA, INC. since the corporatists moved virtually all manufacturing to 3rd world countries, (for human exploitation, cheap resources, and no "bothersome" ecological concerns), and that the US military has funneled poor and "under-employed" US citizens into the military (just as they have funneled poor people into a mercenary army, ISIS.) I don't believe that generally evil people join the military - but the military they are joining is committing acts of evil, over and over, generation after generation of soldiers following deep state orders. The US military is the muscle of the deep state.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

anandacate (29th September 2018), Ascension (25th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), onawah (25th September 2018), Wind (25th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks

The spirit has a way of getting through at times even to the hard headed. I was led straight to Star Trek Voyager, something I never really took to when it was running (just didn't like it) and by accident I click it meaning to pick another but before I knew it the episode was running and it's the Borg opening scene saying the line in my sig. I was taken in enough to continue and well, it goes right into nano-tech and synthetic cells disguising themselves as real so they can attach to a body they infect and take it over! It was so spooky the way it's about what Riordan was going over I was getting chills. If you have the subscription on Netflix you should check it out at least to the scene where the holographic doctor of the series goes in to how the machines take over! It's the wow factor or it was for me anyway. Oh, episode title Scorpion (two parter)
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th September 2018), Jayke (25th September 2018), Matthew (25th September 2018), onawah (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (25th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

Compliant then. Obedient. Very few do NOT do as they are ordered to do. Whether a soldier HAS ethics and morals or not, when they follow orders and shoot, the bullet fired does the same damage to the human targeted.

Soldiers are psychologically manipulated, just like the rest of the US; we (in general) blindly vaccinate our days old infants, use pharmaceuticals for everything etc... your describing Americans, not military.

Does a person over using antibiotics not have ethics or morals (if they knew better, that would be a valid question)? Do doctors rampantly prescribing addictive medication or strait over prescribing (causing death usually) drugs have ethic or moral issues?.... Does a bartender serving a customer a drink have ethics or moral issues (the customer obviously drove to the bar...right?) Does a corporate take over manager have ethics or moral issues? (usually results in downsizing and thousands of jobs lost)...

Don't pin all this on military, your talking about a social problem.... one exacerbated by the culture of "appeal to authority" we exist in.

Quote The US military is the muscle of the deep state.
    So we should go after the muscle and not the brain? Focus on the symptom and not the problem? I'm not sure what your after here... Seems the same as Q,, focusing your aim too low.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

anandacate (29th September 2018), Ascension (25th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (25th September 2018), Jayke (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (25th September 2018), Wind (25th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #270
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 4,061 posts

OKC bombing doesn't count also?

False invasion of Kuwait was in the 90's.. that should count?

Gulf of Tonkin? (not on US soil, but still.... You probably were alive for that?)

and out side of your life time... holy crap...

Pearl Harbor set up?

...I'd say the majority of the military's members are extremely NON-interventionist, it's not fun getting shot at or blown up; we don't want it.
    I took that as meaning instantaneous, major paradigm shifts...OKC, Kuwait, etc., no, were not. Pearl Harbor yes further back.

The majority of military members count for nothing don't they? No influence from them. I think if you look at a normal person like Smedley Butler who rose through the ranks, did the fighting, and started to notice the corruption, then usually you would wind up non-interventionist. It may not be the best term to equate "military" with "interventionism" because Detente is also a strategy that allows for tons of buildup and hence large pools of money.

If this noise source wants to affect Iran, the only real military benefit would be to Israel, whereas it would have multiple purposes for deep state overall. If it is this plus evangelical then it is quite unwelcome here.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ascension (25th September 2018), Baby Steps (25th September 2018), PurpleLama (25th September 2018), TargeT (25th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #271
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Listening to the praying medic piece where he inserts Mr Flynn, giving a speech about the constitution, I found it disturbing.

Flynn is supposed to be one of the good guys, and it's easy to imagine him sitting in on a group who are working as Q.

The concerning bit was how he conflated the oath of allegiance with a kind of modern military mistique, or esprit-de-corps, that exists among patriots and the military as they intervene around the world. but hold on, these interventions are driven by corruption, and globalist tyranny. Flynn should be imo expressing anger that so many heroic people gave their lives, because the state told them it was in service to the interests of their nation, and/or justice and law , when in fact it was misguided, illegal and plain wrong. If he is a part of the establishment who is responsible for the terrorism, he should be apologising for the errors.

Either that or disown the establishment and promise that change is coming. This in no way detracts from the heroism of the military.

The oath to defend the constitution is a very different thing, and trying to conflate it with modern tyrannical aggression is deeply concerning. Is this the mentality of those behind q? I fear SO.

The idea that it is just low level partisan rivalry, is credible, but one has to ask the question, ' if you expose the shenanigans how far will it go and can it be controlled?'.

If the depth of corruption on one wing of the bird becomes known, can it be confined to a one-sided clean up? Would people not demand a set of pro transparency and accountability reforms that transcend partisan issues? Maybe only time will tell.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 3rd October 2018 at 06:20.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Ascension (25th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (25th September 2018), Jayke (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (25th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #272
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

I took that as meaning instantaneous, major paradigm shifts...OKC, Kuwait, etc., no, were not. Pearl Harbor yes further back.
    1991: Kuwait about to be invaded, we show the UN that there are 1,500 of tanks lined up on the Kuwaiti boarder preparing to invade... setting up our eventual "bad guy".... the "Iraqi".

1993: World Trade Center bombing, Clinton tries to pass a "patriot act"-like piece of legislation (suspected ties to Iraq)

1995: OKC ombing, patriot act (earlier version) was attempted to pass (claimed domestic terrorism)

THEN

2001: 9/11 attacks, we all know that story pretty well, finally got the patriot act passed (blame Iraq again)....

I think they are all closely tied together; and build on one another to the crassendo of 9/11.

The majority of military members count for nothing don't they? No influence from them.
    yes, that's mostly true.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th September 2018), Jayke (25th September 2018), MistressJan (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (25th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

1991: Kuwait about to be invaded, we show the UN that there are 1,500 of tanks lined up on the Kuwaiti boarder preparing to invade... setting up our eventual "bad guy".... the "Iraqi".

1993: World Trade Center bombing, Clinton tries to pass a "patriot act"-like piece of legislation (suspected ties to Iraq)

1995: OKC ombing, patriot act (earlier version) was attempted to pass (claimed domestic terrorism)

THEN

2001: 9/11 attacks, we all know that story pretty well, finally got the patriot act passed (blame Iraq again)....

I think they are all closely tied together; and build on one another to the crassendo of 9/11.

The majority of military members count for nothing don't they? No influence from them.
    yes, that's mostly true.
    I don't see Flynn being any different than Trump or Q. As one thing is for sure Q follows and is quite familiar with the ART OF WAR and that tells me Q is all for the continuing wars around the globe. Oh I'm sorry, I mean to say, "skirmishes' since that is what we call the actions of our looting and plundering soldier culture.

26. Link to Post #274
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote As one thing is for sure Q follows and is quite familiar with the ART OF WAR and that tells me Q is all for the continuing wars around the globe.
    Many people follow and are familiar with that text. I think your statement needs some work.

27. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Quote As one thing is for sure Q follows and is quite familiar with the ART OF WAR and that tells me Q is all for the continuing wars around the globe.
    Many people follow and are familiar with that text. I think your statement needs some work.
    Tell me more. Syria is under fire right now. Trump knows it. End of story.

28. Link to Post #276
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Compliant then. Obedient. Very few do NOT do as they are ordered to do. Whether a soldier HAS ethics and morals or not, when they follow orders and shoot, the bullet fired does the same damage to the human targeted.

Soldiers are psychologically manipulated, just like the rest of the US; we (in general) blindly vaccinate our days old infants, use pharmaceuticals for everything etc... your describing Americans, not military.

Does a person over using antibiotics not have ethics or morals (if they knew better, that would be a valid question)? Do doctors rampantly prescribing addictive medication or strait over prescribing (causing death usually) drugs have ethic or moral issues?.... Does a bartender serving a customer a drink have ethics or moral issues (the customer obviously drove to the bar...right?) Does a corporate take over manager have ethics or moral issues? (usually results in downsizing and thousands of jobs lost)...

Don't pin all this on military, your talking about a social problem.... one exacerbated by the culture of "appeal to authority" we exist in.

Quote The US military is the muscle of the deep state.
    So we should go after the muscle and not the brain? Focus on the symptom and not the problem? I'm not sure what your after here... Seems the same as Q,, focusing your aim too low.
    I think your point is correct that what I identified is a societal problem, but this thread is about q and I am underscoring that with the "regime change" and war cry in the "drops", q is identifying as military and echoing deep state agenda.

I never said we should go after the muscle and not the brain. (Strawman.)

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

anandacate (29th September 2018), PurpleLama (25th September 2018), TargeT (25th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #277
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	qqqqq.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	39151

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be criticism of any research topic or specific researcher. It simply struck me as funny.

[Just found out, after asking my husband who sent me the picture whether or not it was copyrighted, that it was he who found the bug picture and added the Q's. I knew there was a reason I married this man.]
    Last edited by Ascension; 25th September 2018 at 21:59. Reason: added origin of picture

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Ratszinger (25th September 2018)

32. Link to Post #278
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Tell me more. Syria is under fire right now. Trump knows it. End of story.
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/tao/aow/aow00.htm

Here, you may read the text in full.

33. Link to Post #279
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Attachment 39151

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be criticism of any research topic or specific researcher. It simply struck me as funny.

[Just found out, after asking my husband who sent me the picture whether or not it was copyrighted, that it was he who found the bug picture and added the Q's. I knew there was a reason I married this man.]
    Lemmings, not bugs. They are known in pop culture as a species of rodent, and when one starts running the rest will follow, even if the one jumps off a cliff.

34. Link to Post #280
    Thanks

Lemmings, not bugs. They are known in pop culture as a species of rodent, and when one starts running the rest will follow, even if the one jumps off a cliff.
    Hmm, wasn't planning on analyzing the picture to this extent but...

Yes, the image is a representation of lemmings, however, the image is drawn as bugs. True, the bugs are meant to be stick figure renderings of lemmings and the overall concept is easily recognizable as such, but the bugs add a secondary layer of humor when viewed as bugs.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 29 LastLast