+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #341
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Yes, important distinction. Thanks Target.
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Note that Q is all for the Kavanaugh appointment to the Supreme Court, though he was very instrumental in passing the Patriot Act.
    If that doesn't tell us something, I don't know what will.
    creating, not passing... large difference there; but your point still stands.

There's much more, however in that same vein....

When I listen to the above video . . . . and then I listen to at least several videos on this site which talk about Blassey-Fords background. (father in cia, husband works for company that makes mind-altering drugs, brother is connected to Fusion GPS that was involved in fake dossier on Trump). . .I try to comprehend what's really going on.

We have a man being suggested for scotus who drew up the Patriot Act, so imo not on the 'drain the swamp' team - - being accused by a woman who seems to have strong ties to CIA, so also imo not on the 'drain the swamp' team, being pitted against each other.

The guy who does the X22 reports (posted on Q thread) and others suggest it's all a plot for the FBI to investigate Feinstein, who I personally know is a swamp critter. So they had to publicly shame him and publicly embarrass her - all to get Feinstein. Why didn't they just go directly after DF based on the fact that she allegedly has a Chinese spy working for her? Too simple? And why didn't any of the Republicans question Blassey-Ford about her background?

What else came out of this hearing. Definitely stirred up and in their mind's justified every angry woman in US (and there are many )another reason to hate white men, further polarizing our country. Definitely kept many glued to their TV's. I wonder what's really happening behind the curtain while our focus has been held captive by this fol-de-rol.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 4th October 2018 at 02:05.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (4th October 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), onawah (4th October 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), TargeT (4th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Or perhaps it's more a question of what hasn't been happening, such as no indictments, no more news about the Clinton emails, pizzagate, no action on exposing the harm vaccines are causing, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. ....
    Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I wonder what's really happening behind the curtain while our focus has been held captive by this fol-de-rol.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th October 2018), Bruno (13th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (1st November 2018), enfoldedblue (13th November 2018), Ivanhoe (31st October 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), PurpleLama (29th January 2019), Reinhard (1st February 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #343
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

From Trolling To Fleecing: Co-Creator Of ‘Q’ Hoax Explains Its Scary Evolution

How the QAnon internet hoax sowed lies, spread chaos and conspiracy theories, and profited off its surprisingly large following.

By Georgi Boorman thefederalist.com

October 29, 2018

A little less than a year after the first QAnon post, which has since led hundreds of thousands of news junkies down a conspiracy rabbit hole, news correspondent Jack Posobiec from One America News Network spoke with one of the co-originators of the “Q” persona who runs a group of individuals posing as a high-level government intelligence officer. On an anonymous “free speech” platform called 8Chan, they leave thousands of riddles, “clues,” odd questions, and cryptic lines as bread crumbs for their followers to help them in their search for truth.

Many major media outlets have overviewed the nest of conspiracy theories nurtured within Q followers. While many have speculated about who is behind Q and how it came to exist, thanks to Posobiec’s extensive research and the confession of a co-creator who goes by the pseudonym “Microchip,” we now know, with a high degree of certainty, the real origin story of QAnon.

Microchip’s story is believable, and he doesn’t appear to have a good motivation for taking credit for QAnon if he didn’t actually help create it. Additionally, Posobiec indicated he had long suspected it was him before Microchip confessed, after following the suspected Q creators closely for many months.

Although the OANN report was published in early September, it’s hard to take down Q enthusiasts. On the internet, lies don’t die, but continue on in half-life until, like ancient cockroaches, they silently crawl off into the far dark corners of the web. QAnon, while fully discredited for numerous failed predictions and false information in its posts alone, is a full-blown enigmatic cult.

Was QAnon A Mistake?
    Like many cults, QAnon encourages its most dedicated followers to give money to the further the “great awakening” (of which Q is supposedly a leader). There is ample evidence outside of Posobiec’s report that the individuals currently running Q are financially motivated and have been for some time.

Several threads of evidence, including Microchip’s confession and Discord logs of his conversation with a co-conspirator, reveal how what was originally intended as a harmless troll to “get people thinking” quickly spun into a mythical persona whose cryptic words developed into a full-fledged conspiratorial worldview for a growing audience, now eager for more riddles (and ripe for financial exploitation).

Microchip, who is a master at creating trending topics on Twitter, and another successful pro-Trump meme-creator named Dreamcatcher, were inspired to do their own trolling by another false identity on 4Chan called FBIAnon, who also claimed to have had insider information as a high-level intelligence officer. Microchip wrote on Discord on August 18, 2017:
    that signing FBIAnon is good too. Looks spooky, but we should do our own thing, like change the name to something else and use the Socratic method to question stuff out of ppl. This is what I do while trolling, gets people excited and flip sh** on suggestions alone. You know we’ve I’ve [sic] been doing this forever, we should think of something.
    He said Q was more of a “mistake” than a planned, purposeful operation to “take down something.”

In his interview with Posobiec and in the chat logs with Dreamcatcher, Microchip referred to the book “Q” by the Italian prankster/writer collective Luther Blissett, whom he referred to as “the Italian author guy.” As a representative of the Wu Ming (Mandarin for “anonymous”) Foundation, an offshoot of the Luther Blissett collective, told BuzzFeed,
    “’Q’ is a disguised, oblique autobiography of the LBP. It is often described as Blissett’s ‘playbook,’ an ‘operations manual’ for cultural disruption.”
    Finding Content For Conspiracies
    Microchip and Dreamcatcher liked the idea from the book of signing “ominous messages” as “Q,” but before they launched the project, they needed to determine what their content would be. They developed a list of Trump supporters’ interests, including George Soros, and the idea that “Obama [was] working with CIA and FBI to steer the Russia investigation,” “Trump surrounding himself with generals,” and “all kinds of crazy theories” from Alex Jones.

“This is what was getting Trump supporters excited,” Microchip explained. “We put together a list of questions that would spark people’s attention” saying they then “filtered it out” on 4Chan.

Q “researchers” work these suggestive questions and fringe ideas into more complete ideas, filling in the gaps with their imaginations and thoughts from other conspiracy theorists.

Dreamcatcher saw an opportunity to go beyond just questions and suggestions. According to Microchip, “There was a [anonymous] post where somebody said ‘Hillary Clinton will be arrested,’” shortly, he said, saying it looked like a “gaslight campaign.” Then, according to Microchip, “Randomly one day Dreamcatcher on a post on 4Chan…took the snippet and added details.” The post said Clinton’s “extradition” was “already in motion.”

Although no post mentioned “Q” until November 2 (where the first reference was “Q Clearance Patriot”), this is listed as his first post in the archive. Of course, Clinton was never arrested.

Ironically, Q is also a top intelligence clearance level for the Department of Energy. That might have cemented the name for Microchip and Dreamcatcher, or for whomever they passed the account off to.

Whatever the specific origins of these themes, Microchip and others knew those ideas appealed to many on the fringe right. The debunked “Pizzagate” theory that a pedophilia ring was being run out of a pizza shop was in the original list of themes for Q content, serving as a critical seed for the intricate thought cloud surrounding Q posts and generating hype among followers.

Is QAnon Exploiting Its Followers?
    “We were never a part of the full QAnon,” Microchip said, “but it’s turned dangerous…these people are being gaslit by whoever is doing it now. I didn’t want it to go that far. It was meant to be like a small unifying factor, just like the ‘petition right.’”
    Microchip explained:
    It’s meant to be funny, meant to get people’s imaginations going. Point is that people are being exploited by other people who are cognizant of the whole process within Trump supporters’ minds and they’re being used and I feel terrible about that. Part of the reason I even decided to speak about the story is because QAnon is dangerous. Since early 2017 [sic] I’ve told people, you’ve gotta stop doing it and I never wanted to be attached to it.

Where there is an audience for conspiracy theories, there’s money to be made. As one Q-skeptic, a YouTuber who goes by the name Unirock, recounted, he was once invited to a Discord server with some of the core “bakers,” or leading Q researchers.
    “I was shocked to hear them talking about the best ways to monetize, brand, and make money off the Q movement. I sat and listened for a minute. They told me they liked the way I branded my art into my channel, asked me some questions. I left. I clicked out.”
    Another YouTuber named Isaac Green (known online as AntiSchool) also opened up about being contacted by a leading baker named “FarmerFunk,” who tried to entice him to turn his channel into a “baker’s corner,” saying, “I told you that this would be a brand that would last long after Q drifts away. Build your brand wisely, sir.”

This post and other Q-critical videos and posts have since been deleted. Green told The Federalist that he “didn’t want to be associated” with QAnon, while emphasizing that QAnon is not legitimate in any way. He added that he’s experienced “cyberstalking and harassment” from Q followers.

Tracy Diaz was a small-time YouTuber at QAnon’s inception, but took interest in the posts very early on, according to NBC News’ report. Diaz admits Q gave her following a significant boost, but she has maintained that she didn’t make much money off YouTube monetization of Q posts. However, she was accepting donations for “investigative journalism” via Patreon while Q was a significant part of the content she produced. She currently has more than 96,000 YouTube subscribers and 784 patrons.

Like other content creators who had previously spoken favorably of Q posts, she realized the people behind Q aren’t doing what’s in the country’s best interest. Q “has amassed a HUGE cult-like worship in many cases,” she wrote on Twitter, and send an “army of people hanging on their every word” after their targets. “This is terrifying.”

When the 99 cent QDrops app, which allows users to “redpill with ease,” launched in April, it climbed to the top slot in the “entertainment” section. It also landed a spot in the top 10 most popular among Apple iOS apps and top 200 in paid iOS apps, according to Newsmax. Apple removed the app in July, but it has more than 5,000 installs from the Google Play store alone.

Patriot’s Soapbox And Monetizing QAnon
    Perhaps the biggest money-makers in the Q realm are Coleman Rogers (PamphletAnon) and his wife Christina Urso (who goes by the name CodeMonkey), who started and run Patriot’s Soapbox (PSB), a 24/7 YouTube livestream of Q analysis and registered LLC. Unirock, who has been investigating QAnon for several months, believes that PamphletAnon is responsible for turning QAnon into a cash cow.

Although the corroborating video has been deleted by Patriot’s Soapbox, Unirock told me that during the first two months of the channel, viewers were asked to leave the livestream on at all hours of the day so they would always have a high view count.

The PSB team added $20,000 to $40,000 in equipment to upgrade their setup over the first couple of months, by Unirock’s estimates. PSB also has a merchandise store. The channel has more than 55,000 subscribers and accepts donations via PayPal and a variety of cryptocurrencies.

There are other indicators that Q promoters are financially motivated. On April 14, Q posted a picture of an obscure highway billboard that says “Where We Go One We Go All,” the unofficial the slogan of the Q community. It directed viewers to a website called DoUKnowQ.com, which, at the time I first visited the sight, sold Q merchandise in addition to providing “Q news” and “Q proofs.”

Free Markets Or Profiting Off Stupidity? Why Not Both?
    Q believers have shrugged off the fact that Q researchers are profiting off the movement, citing “free market” principles. Yet whoever was posting as Q took pains to “call out” people who are profiting off the movement, saying they aren’t real “patriots” and that the only “profit we should all be striving for is true freedom.” This was two weeks after Q posted the billboard photo.

To the skeptic, this appears to be a deflection. Q believers have not yet provided me with a reasonable way to reconcile the strong statement from their leader with the profits being made off Q.

On top of all the nonsensical content is the forensic data indicating Q’s fraudulence. As Posobiec noted, PamphletAnon was once caught “claiming a post was from Q when the post did not contain the actual trip code validation. Not that hard to figure out how he knew about the post when no one else did.” Posobiec also points out that
    “the tripcode changes seemed to coincide with changes in the lineup of board moderators as new mods were brought in and old mods were kicked out of the group.”

QAnon’s passwords were once hacked and published along with a technical discussion from the hacker outlining the evidence that Q doesn’t secure his content the way a “high level intel officer” would. Unirock reminded me of a still more suspicious behavior: Q only posts on someone else’s 8Chan board, where Q-drops could be potentially deleted by moderators or Q’s passcode disabled. A real government agent wouldn’t put this supposedly important information at risk like that.

Could Microchip have generated fake logs to take credit for Q? It’s a possibility. But his story doesn’t exactly make him look good. Here we see a man admitting to trolling, to baiting Trump supporters with conspiracy theories, and seeming amused when his friend literally made up a prediction out of whole cloth to get the fringe right riled up––just for laughs.

Q believers flatly reject all evidence that Q is a fraud, only a sliver of which is provided in this article. Instead, they earnestly insist that Q researchers are doing “real journalism,” and that I need to “red pill” and “leave the Matrix.” They do not consider that perhaps it is they who need to wake up from their own LARP matrix and leave the virtual compound.

QAnon has such a dangerous hold over its followers because it appeals to deeper, spiritual needs. Wu Ming provides incisive commentary:
    In certain ways, conspiracy theorists are in the same league as psychics, magicians, astrologists and gurus of pseudo-medicine: all these people work in the field of wonder…In doing this, they exploit human needs, because in our life we do need surprise, wonder, new angles from which looking [sic] at things and thinking we’re different. Conspiracy theorists provide all that, and channel the people’s anxiety on [sic] their lives into the belief in an all-explaining narrative.

Microchip implored Q followers to wake up. “QAnon is not resolving problems. There is no mysterious agency dispatch B to come save you riding in on a white horse like one would believe. But the idea is that you have to get out and you have to actually do stuff because QAnon is not going to save you…you gotta go out and vote, you gotta go out and do activism. You can’t just sit at home and hope that these magical guys behind the scenes are going to magically save the USA because they’re not there.”

Words to live by.
    Last edited by Hervé; 31st October 2018 at 21:21.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

abmqa (31st October 2018), Antonia (26th March 2019), Bluegreen (31st October 2018), Bruno (31st October 2018), Chip (31st January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (20th January 2019), jcking (11th March 2019), Mark (18th December 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), norman (31st October 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), Sophocles (31st October 2018), wobbegong (19th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #344
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I remain skeptical about QAnon.

Before going on, I confess that in the past few years, especially, my skepticism has succumbed to outright cynicism. Cynicism often taints not only my world view but my perceptions in general. I'm mindful of that and as a result I try hard to be open-minded and objective, willing to receive all manner of views, opinions and ideas. As the saying goes, I'd rather have a mind open to wonder than one closed by belief. (I understand Gerry Spence said that.). But also, not a mind so open that my brains fall out. (I'm not sure who to credit that phrase to.)

But (and there's often a but), with that in mind, I'm not sold on Q being a white hat. Further, I'm not sold that Q is a person. I think, right or wrong, that Q is several people using AI and the Internet and other forms of technology. Frankly, I think it is just as plausible that Q is operated by black hats seeking to exploit our gullibility, by playing to our burning desires to find and have peace and happiness, as it is that Q is what people such as Jerome Corsi make "Q" out to be.

Please understand that I have followed Q from day one. I read the Q and anon posts. I follow this forum. I watch and listen to Jerome Corsi, Lionel and others. This is not an attack on Q, Corsi or anyone. In his recent video, Lionel is even telling us that it's good to read and follow Q, but to be wary. I am indeed wary.

I want to believe. But I remain skeptical. I get the feeling that this is all a set up. That we are being lulled into a false sense of comfort and security. Why? So we drop our guard. So we pull back on the reigns and refrain from being vigilant. So that we stand down on the assumption that there are others, so called white hats, many of them, watching our backs and doing the heavy lifting.

I have lived long enough to come to realize that in matters of State you can't leave the heavy lifting to any one person, or any few persons. We all have an important role to play. We must each remain vigilant.
    In light of these recent posts, I'm bumping this.

Edit: I now realize I bumped this to the wrong thread. I meant to put it on the "Q-Anon-Opposing Viewpoint LARP...." thread. I'll see if I can fix it.

Edit: I can't. But that is where it belongs. Or perhaps the "Q Revealed..." thread.
    Last edited by Satori; 31st October 2018 at 20:29.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st October 2018), Billy (12th November 2018), BMJ (14th February 2019), Franny (14th November 2018), Jayke (31st October 2018), Nasu (30th January 2019), Pam (13th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st October 2018)

9. Link to Post #345
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

as copied from my post in other thread:

Neon Revolt has
    Quote debunked
    Microchip's debunking in numerous posts of his own over the last 2 months - I refuse to revisit this quite old news at this point, and will just wait and see who is proved right soon enough.

Well other than this link from 9/10:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/09/1...ng-neonrevolt/
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st November 2018 at 01:57.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Jayke (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

11. Link to Post #346
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

So... I'm not much of a farmer. I don't know the trees, I just shop for the fruit, and I've recently picked up a bushel of some strange fruit called "QAnon" a few passersby said was the most important fruit of this generation. Maybe by this peculiar fruit I can get to know the tree a little better, as no one seems to have any answers for me. Just a few excited folks that really seem to like this fruit, and hey, I'm excited now, too.

The fruit I'm looking at is unlabeled but inked near the stem with a large "Q." This is all I have to work with.

It's soft, pliable, and in my hand, can form to whatever shape I'm working toward. The fruit itself is slightly aromatic and in vibrant shades of red, white, and blue - however - when you scratch beneath the skin, it appears to be a generic, matte grey.

When I bite into this fruit, I recognize the flavor immediately. My tongue starts to swell, and the back of my throat gets a dry, scratchy feeling. I spit the mushy fruit out and try my best to pick the seeds out from my teeth.

I asked one of the other farmers at the market if they know who brings these bushels in each morning. He doesn't know, and says they're already there before anyone even gets to the market. He knows of a couple guys who claimed to be the farmers, but he's never seen them around here before, so it's probably a longshot.

I went back to the stand to ask for a refund, but halfway there, I remembered the fruit was free, anyway.

Standing from the outside looking in, I think I can make an assessment about the QAnon tree.

As badly as I want to believe in a Donaldus Trumpicus Master Plan of Epic Greatness and Wisdom (I voted for the man!), I'm not getting any good data from Q, or Q+. I'm looking at an anonymous source with no credentials to verify, posting "clues" that largely involve readers' pareidolia to forge a meaning from.

I just opened a tab to a website that generates random words. Here are the ten it generated for me:

Yield, minute, faint, political, cheap, cower, bid, uninterested, construe, furtive.

Take those ten words and throw in a few conservative buzzwords/names and numbers, and you could create a QAnon post that someone, somewhere, somewhen, would bake into a QAnon fruit pie.

Until I can hold in my hand some clear, concise, falsifiable data - and not the conjecture of bakers picking breadcrumbs up from a dusty floor - I'm uber skeptical and lean toward what my tastebuds were telling me I bit into - some bitter fruit I have an allergy to that I found before from Farmer Larp's orchard.
    Last edited by James; 12th November 2018 at 22:44. Reason: Fixed two typos!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Billy (12th November 2018), Bruno (13th November 2018), Chip (31st January 2019), Dennis Leahy (13th November 2018), Nasu (30th January 2019), Pam (13th November 2018), Ratszinger (12th November 2018), Satori (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

13. Link to Post #347
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

An update on this, Edward Riordan posted a short video on YouTube looking back at the Q-Anon viewing and talking about a news article about DARPA developing an all-seeing AI that can monitor the whole world (yes it is that clearly stated, as he said, very creepy):

https://youtu.be/oiubBmjU1Wc

He said that the future is upon us now, and the take-over of this AI is 3-4 years from now, without any resistance (he says). In other words, very dramatic (and negative) change happening soon

This seems to link very closely to the Eighth Sphere of Rudolf Steiner, which is one of the key subjects of Dark Journalist's X-Series. Here's one of the latest in the series, goes into a lot of detail, well worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHV7WFM2Avk

Dark Journalist talks more about resistance, in the context of the mystery schools and the rising of Atlantis - probably the subject of another thread, but the summary is that the technopocalypse cannot be avoided, but can be resisted through knowledge and awareness.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Antonia (26th March 2019), Deux Corbeaux (20th January 2019), mountain_jim (20th January 2019), onawah (20th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #348
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

I'm hesitant to disturb the "Q" thread participants with this question, so I'll ask it here and hope some from that thread that are monitoring this one will know the answer.

Is "Q" also on board with "regime change*" in Venezuela, as he/they was on board with "regime change" in Iran?

*(Remember, "regime change" is a euphemism for forcibly installing a new globalist-backed, globalist-aligned puppet government.)

The president of the United States has named ... NAMED! ... some globalist tool to be the president of Venezuela. Now, I know that trump supporters will shrug this off, as if it is somehow OK for the US president to anoint some guy in a different sovereign nation as that country's new president, and dismiss the election results. It isn't. It isn't OK for the USA, INC. to select the leaders in other nations, leaders that are invariably tools of the Globalist Empire - controlled by the Deep State Globalist 'borg.' Astoundingly, trump loyalists (at least some of whom believe that trump is anti-globalist), are somehow OK with a globalist takeover of Venezuela. Regardless of what you BELIEVE about trump, he is ACTING AS a deep-state globalist. Is "Q" on board with the globalist "regime change" too? Or is "Q" saying that trump is only performing one of his genius-level 4D chess moves?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Antonia (26th March 2019), ClearWater (30th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (29th January 2019), JRS (5th April 2019), Matthew (30th January 2019), Nasu (30th January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

17. Link to Post #349
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Regardless of what you BELIEVE about trump, he is ACTING AS a deep-state globalist. Is "Q" on board with the globalist "regime change" too? Or is "Q" saying that trump is only performing one of his genius-level 4D chess moves?
    What if the deep state imperialists (Rockefeller's, Bush's, Clinton's, CIA, etc) had placed the current President Nicolas Maduro in power and had destroyed Venezuela, as they have done so often before, in Venezuela and so many other countries?

What if Trump was actually working to dismantle this US imperialist intervention and to return Venezuela to the people of Venezuela?

I have no reliable way to know what is actually happening on the ground, in Venezuela. I know that most of the time, most of the narratives, both main stream and alternative, that I have access to regarding what is really going on somewhere else in the world that I don't have much personal knowledge of, are false or seriously flawed narratives.

However, if the narratives that I have heard so far regarding Venezuela, the one that perolator posted earlier today in his Turmoil in Venezuela, Post #120 strikes me as the most credible that I've heard so far. I encourage you to give it a listen.

I entirely agree, Dennis, that the US should not be conducting regime changes in other nations, and I agree that the US has done so more times than I could count.

However, when and if the US has done so, and another nation is currently in deep turmoil on account of such intervention, does not the US have a moral obligation to help the people of that nation throw off the tin-pot, banana-republic, dictators that it's imperialist policies placed there, and to allow and support the return of the control of that nation to its people?

===

Granted, Dennis, there are a couple of "complications" to these events:
    1. Trump is not the real boss. He's been handed the reins to a team of ten thousand stamping imperialist horses, who have been running rough shod over our nation for the last century and over our planet for thousands of years, under the control of deeper, more powerful families. The foreign policy of the United States will continue to oscillate between (1) totally sucks and (2) mostly sucks.
    2. There is a difference between getting rid of the bad and replacing it with good. Just because I cheer on Trump for putting the heat on the Obama-Clinton-Etc crimes against humanity doesn't mean that I will end up endorsing whatever follows. Just because I willingly paid dentists to drill out cavities in my teeth, years ago, doesn't mean that I am grateful for the "silver" (aka mercury, that left me half deaf) fillings those dentists placed there instead.

===

Regarding Venezuela and Q -- I don't recall Q commenting on Venezuela.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th January 2019 at 04:38.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ClearWater (30th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (30th January 2019), JRS (5th April 2019), Lost N Found (1st February 2019), mountain_jim (30th January 2019), Nasu (30th January 2019), TargeT (30th January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

19. Link to Post #350
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    However, when and if the US has done so, and another nation is currently in deep turmoil on account of such intervention, does not the US have a moral obligation to help the people of that nation throw off the tin-pot, banana-republic, dictators that it's imperialist policies placed there, and to allow and support the return of the control of that nation to its people?
    I posted an "Opposing Viewpoint", more in line with the primary thrust of this thread, over at Turmoil in Venezuela -- Post #157.

In short, I posted there that Maduro is bad, that Guaidó is likely but a brief, appealing, distraction, and that American Imperialist intentions are, as usual, even worse. If Trump's intentions are good, then Trump is impotent in these events.

Guaidó is the candy that the Rockefeller trained allopathic doctor uses to get you to start taking your chemo, after they have poisoned you enough that you have cancer. You end up very dead, very sick and very poor, poisoned and bankrupted by the chemo.

I would suggest that those with faith pray that this is not the path of Venezuela, that Venezuela is not on the path that Libya traveled. The collapse of Libya resulted in a flood of non-acclimated, non-acclimatable, migrants into Europe. Perhaps the Anglo-American Imperialists have the same fate in store for the United States?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Franny (13th February 2019), Lost N Found (1st February 2019)

21. Link to Post #351
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Regardless of what you BELIEVE about trump, he is ACTING AS a deep-state globalist....
    What if the deep state imperialists (Rockefeller's, Bush's, Clinton's, CIA, etc) had placed the current President Nicolas Maduro in power and had destroyed Venezuela, as they have done so often before, in Venezuela and so many other countries?
    This sounds like a Netflix movie plot for a fantasy good guy US president to swoop in...

What if Trump was actually working to dismantle this US imperialist intervention and to return Venezuela to the people of Venezuela?...
    ... and there it is. Fantasy good guy US president, an emancipator, not just an imperialist scumbag tool like all his predecessors, swoops in, saves the day. Nice. The Trump of which you speak must wear a cape and his underwear on the outside, and navigates by way of his glowing Sacred Heart. That's Supertrump, and his pit vipers Bolton and Abrams, swooping in to make sure that the people of Venezuela get the profits of the sale of that national Venezuelan resource, oil... hey, wait a minuto!

Back to this:
    What if the deep state imperialists (Rockefeller's, Bush's, Clinton's, CIA, etc) had placed the current President Nicolas Maduro in power...
    Problemo #1: Well, they didn't. Nor did they bring Chavez to power. Sorry, it blows the whole fantasy, but the neoliberals and neocons --> neoliberalcons, to coin a word, the modern flavor components of the deep state globalists, have been marking their territory for decades. We know full well what their footprint looks like. It ain't "socialist." It ain't a class uprising. But they have every reason to squash class uprisings and socialist movements.

There's that word again, "socialism", that word that has been disemboweled and torn to shreds and stitched back together and reanimated and used as a pejorative to describe its complete opposite. I know it gets confusing, and that's because that word was targeted for destruction. Socialism is the opposite of privatization and power, resource, and wealth ownership consolidation, not the opposite of capitalism. Privatization, and power, resource, and wealth ownership consolidation, on a global scale, is globalism.

Socialism is "of the people" and "sharing essential resources" and "sharing the commons" and "having decentralized government" and toward an "egalitarian society" or at least toward a society where everyone's basic needs are met. It is decentralized power that the globalists fear most - the loss of their centralized power that they have networked (with mobsters) and worked (clawed, manipulated, murdered) for decades to get political and military power under their mobster family control.

Globalism is private ownership (privatization)/dissolution of the commons. Globalism is about the autocratic consolidation of governance power and resources and wealth - and, on a global scale, that is the NWO goal. Value of individuals is based on how much they affect the globalists cash-flow, so the poor are ledger debits - ignorable, expendable.

Socialism emphasizes shared public ownership of a "commons", distribution of governance power (government decentralization - not autocracy but rather democracy), value of all individuals. Much flatter hierarchy and emphasis on local governance.

(Communism would seek to dissolve all private ownership. That does not describe socialism. Just wanted to make the point of what socialism isn't. While I'm here, I'll say that communism also would dissolve hierarchical governance, which is why communism has never happened anywhere, and couldn't happen in a social group larger than a large family/commune.)

Socialist uprisings and legitimate socialist movements are class wars. It's the "have not's", and those that have little, uniting to take control of their own governance and a share of the pie (if there is one.)

Have we yet established that the globalists are the bad guys? Do we agree there? So, if we see how they operate, their M.O., and recognize they are antisocialist, then we're not going to pretend that when we see class wars erupting all over the planet, that it's the globalists - with the most to lose with the success of any class war- fomenting it. Maybe the word "globalist" should always be followed by the word "mobster", so there is no warm and fuzzy "handshake around the globe" vibe in the word 'globalist.'

... when and if the US has done so, and another nation is currently in deep turmoil on account of such intervention, does not the US have a moral obligation to help the people of that nation throw off the tin-pot, banana-republic, dictators that it's imperialist policies placed there, and to allow and support the return of the control of that nation to its people?
    No. The USA, INC. (the Deep State controlled, mobster government of the USA) is utterly incapable of helping Venezuela, or anyone. The USA, INC. has never ever ever helped another country (other than Israel.) Good examples include Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya, where the USA, INC. destroyed the country, killed from hundreds of thousands to millions of innocent humans,... and then says the USA, INC. is going to extract (steal) the minerals, steal the oil, steal the gold - ostensibly to pay for the USA, INC. "intervention"/destruction.

...I posted an "Opposing Viewpoint", more in line with the primary thrust of this thread, over at Turmoil in Venezuela -- Post #157.

In short, I posted there that Maduro is bad...
    I believe I detect a thinly veiled "socialism is bad; Maduro is socialist; Maduro is bad" equivalency from reading a number of your posts.* In using "bad" you're not emphasizing 'incompetent' or 'myopic' or a bumpkin or an idiot... the implication (to me) of someone being "one of the bad guys", i.e., "bad", would be how deeply and thickly associated they are with the mobster class running the world - the globalists, the bad guys. If Maduro had some truly despicable uber-mobster buddies, people on the order of say, Abrams, Bolton, Giuliani, then I would be highly suspect that Maduro is a bad guy - a globalist mobster. So, I don't know, does Maduro have friends at that level of slithering evil? The most common two allegations are that Maduro is a "dictator", and that he is a colossal thief stealing from the Venezuelan commons, rather than admitting that he is a hapless victim of globalist-imperialist economic warfare that he lacks the sophistication and wherewithal to thwart. There is a big difference. Before declaring Maduro as belonging in the same bedpan as the globalist mobsters, "bad", his actual despotic and misanthropic acts would be examined (if they exist) and his sociopathy (if real) ought to be compared to the globalists that we KNOW are "bad", misanthropic, despotic, sociopathic/psychopathic mobsters.

*(I am actually keen to gain an understanding of the fears of this ideology, and I do appreciate that you and some others take the time to express your understanding of the pros and cons of any form of 'socialism.' I don't qualify as, nor do I want to be, the spokesperson for 'socialism' but I do want to understand which fears are grounded and which are not. All of us operate our home and family life 'socialist.' The foundations of friendship are also 'socialist', not as a political ideology but whom we share with and care for. So, why are the same concepts of taking care of one another in our families and friend circles suddenly frightening when applied to a wider circle of people?)
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 31st January 2019 at 18:08.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Antonia (26th March 2019), Franny (13th February 2019), Praxis (31st January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019), what is a name? (1st February 2019)

23. Link to Post #352
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe I detect a thinly veiled "socialism is bad; Maduro is socialist; Maduro is bad" equivalency from reading a number of your posts.
    Dang -- I should write more clearly next time. No veil, thin or otherwise, was intended .

I responded to what might be the larger issue here over on the Venezuela thread: Post #170.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st February 2019), Franny (13th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #353
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe I detect a thinly veiled "socialism is bad; Maduro is socialist; Maduro is bad" equivalency from reading a number of your posts.
    Dang -- I should write more clearly next time. No veil, thin or otherwise, was intended .

I responded to what might be the larger issue here over on the Venezuela thread: Post #170.
    hahahahaha Excellent! We're getting closer to understanding each other's language. Not here in this thread, but please, let's continue this. Extremely interesting to me.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th February 2019 at 16:47. Reason: fixed quote formatting

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (1st February 2019)

27. Link to Post #354
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Posted today, a major article. (And an interesting one, too)
    Unraveling the QAnon Hoax

The QAnon, Q-Anon or Q phenomenon which started around October 2017 managed to attract a large amount of die-hard followers who hung on Q’s every word. However, 1.5 years later, we have enough clues to see who was really behind the whole thing, which now appears to be over.

There were many clues that QAnon was a psy-op, including his blatant support of regime change in Iran (right in line with the Zionist NWO agenda), his insistence that rabid warmonger and neocon John Bolton was cleaning up Washington and his praise for current US President Donald Trump who has dropped more bombs and fired more missiles than Obama.

QAnon Praises Neocon Warmongers

Whitney Webb wrote in this June 2018 MintPressNews article:
    “The reality constructed by QAnon has ultimately unfolded much like a fictitious spy novel, one that details a “secret” counter-coup by the Trump administration against the so-called “Deep State” that Trump – in reality — has dutifully served ever since winning the 2016 election. Despite QAnon’s having been proven wrong repeatedly, its following remains large and the phenomenon itself remains influential.

Robert Martin, a documentary filmmaker whose series “A Very Heavy Agenda” delves into the nefarious political influence of the neoconservatives, told MintPress that QAnon is the “perfect wish-fulfillment conspiracy snowball” aimed at conservatives, adding that it has worked to “rehabilitate some of the most tarnished and scary neocons to all of a sudden be heroic figures.””
    Jason Bermas’ Interview with Defango and Dreamcatcher

In this January 2019 interview, Jason Bermas (producer of documentaries such as Fabled Enemies) interviews 2 men who go by “Defango” and “Dreamcatcher.” They claim they started Q as a LARP (Live Action Role Playing) game which sprung from Cicada 3301, a group that constructs very difficult-to-solve puzzles.

Dreamcatcher admits that, at the start, he was “sh*tposting” just to see what would stick and, to his surprise, the QAnon phenomenon took off like no other LARP before it had. Both Defango and Dreamcatcher refer to another person who posted as Q known as “Microchip” who they say took trips to Israel. They speculate that he may be connected with the notorious Israeli spy agency, the Mossad.

What About the Sealed Indictments?

QAnon supporters will point to PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records, the US nationwide database of court records for Appellate, District and Bankruptcy courts) as proof that not all of Q’s posts were without substance. However, the presence of an increase of sealed files itself is not evidence. We don’t know what’s in these sealed files. They may be arrest warrants or they may be something far less serious. As this article states:
    “Essentially, the number #QAnon is using is factually correct, but leaves out vital context that explains that relatively few of the 1,077 are actual criminal indictments. Most are routine court matters …A random sampling of these files showed 83 percent of sealed magistrate cases to be warrant applications or tracking devices. They are NOT indictments, but #QAnon’s number includes them anyway.”
    QAnon Phenomenon Explained: Cryptic Clues, Cult Following, Gamification

This Corbett Report podcast explains how society is being gamified as a way to lure us into surveilling ourselves and giving over our data to the Corporatocracy and Big Gov. Examples are the Pokemon app a few years back and the Chinese Sesame Credit system.

Look how QAnon worked. It consisted of dropping some real info to build credibility and attract a cult following, all the while propagating cryptic clues (as is Cicada 3301’s specialty) rather than just spelling out the facts (and proving it with documents) as genuine whistleblowers like Julian Assange and Edward Snowden do. This led to countless hours being wasted on a game and puzzle of no importance when more pressing matters that require activist attention went unnoticed.

Who Endorsed QAnon?

Early on, Alex Jones jumped aboard the QAnon bandwagon by devoting a lot of attention and airtime (and employing Jerome Corsi) in analyzing Q’s cryptic threads. However, Jones’ credibility has been in question for a very long time now over his failure to grasp the issue of Zionism (whether deliberately or not), plus the way he has gone off the rails and has devoted his headlines to how Trump and Republicans are good, and how Democrats, Muslims and immigrants are bad, no matter what, end of story.

Many people have used Alex Jones and InfoWars to start their awakening process, only to quickly move beyond his very limited and partisan perspectives. Anyone who simplistically believes that one political party is “good” and the other “bad” has fallen very deeply for the fake left-right paradigm.

David Wilcock’s Damaged Street Cred

In this recent interview, David Wilcock stated he believed that there was something to the QAnon phenomenon. For his part, Wilcock has over the years also lost a lot of street credibility with his staunch support for Obama, who turned out to be a wolf in sheep’s clothing (read about the top 10 lowlights of the Obama legacy here). Wilcock has thrown his weight behind Corey Goode and his stories of the Blue Avian ETs, a phenomenon which remains to be corroborated, since of the tens or hundreds of thousands of other ET abductees and contactees around the world, no one else to my knowledge has ever spoken of “blue avian” aliens apart from Goode (some other SPP [Secret Space Program] whistleblowers like Tony Rodrigues believe him however).

Wilcock also foolishly led a lot of people up the garden path on a road to nowhere by teaming up with Benjamin Fulford (and a mysterious, anonymous “Drake” character) around 2011-2012 to propagate the idea that “mass arrests of the Illumunati are imminent” and that there’s nothing we have to do other sit back and watch it happen. We’re all going to be saved. Hmm-hmm. Nothing of the sort ever happened.

Does the QAnon phenomenon contain the same sort of embedded psychology when it advocates that we just need to sit back and “trust the plan” that mass arrests or incarcerations will occur due to the “sealed indictments”?

Save Me! Save Me!

This idea that we can all be lazy and complacent while some white hat, good guy group comes out of nowhere to take down the bad guys is absurd. A study of history shows us that it is extremely rare for one group to overthrow another and then to voluntarily relinquish the reins of power to hand it back to the masses.

It happens occasionally, but it is not the norm. We have to be vigilant when we come across movements that promise such a thing, for it could very well be a trick to exploit the part of human psychology that wants to hope, to believe and to be saved without doing any of the grunt work that it takes to be free.

QAnon is Over

The QAnon phenomenon appears to be over for now. So what lessons can be learned from it? QAnon was a distraction and a puzzle that kept people entertained and engaged in digging for clues or solving mysteries of no importance while real injustices deserving of attention were ignored. As Whitney Webb wrote, “trust the plan” was just the sequel to “hope and change” to suck us into a hope-rollercoaster that goes nowhere.

How can Trump really be fighting the “Deep State” (Shadow Government/NWO) when the NWO is nonpartisan? How can Trump be fighting the Deep State or “draining the swamp” when he has surrounded himself with swamp-dwellers and swamp-critters, such as Goldman Sachs and Rothschild-affiliated agents, Zionists and generals?

The QAnon phenomenon has shown that many people still lack the discernment to be able to separate truth, hoax, psy-op and other forms of disinfo from each other. It’s difficult because truth is never just served up on a silver platter and there are times when you have to follow your intuition in the absence of hard evidence.

Swinging to one extreme and demanding hard, material proof for everything will limit your perspective, as will swinging to the other extreme by believing any fairy tale that comes along.

Hopefully this will act us a wake-up call to those who fell for it. Ultimately, the truth is out there and I believe we all the capacity to resonate with it and see through the lies … but it requires hard work, wide reading, critical thought, measuring different perspectives in your mind and an ability to sees general patterns amidst all the detail.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antonia (26th March 2019), Cognitive Dissident (13th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2019), Elen (15th February 2019), Gracy (13th February 2019), Hervé (13th February 2019), Jake (13th February 2019), Matthew (14th February 2019), Philippe (14th February 2019), wobbegong (19th February 2019), Yoda (15th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #355
    Netherlands Avalon Member Leon55's Avatar
    Thanks

That article is just another hit piece. Instead of having a nuanced look, it exaggerates things to make the phenomenon look silly:

Quote This idea that we can all be lazy and complacent while some white hat, good guy group comes out of nowhere to take down the bad guys is absurd. A study of history shows us that it is extremely rare for one group to overthrow another and then to voluntarily relinquish the reins of power to hand it back to the masses.
    One of Q's main goals is to get people to talk about certain subjects and to do research. Q constantly emphasizes how important optics and narrative control is. There is an information war going on and Patriots need to act by trying so spread information as far and wide as they can.

Also the "good guy out of nowhere" is an absurd claim. Military intelligence just came out of nowhere? It never existed before? Why wouldn't military intelligence keep an eye on geopolitics and therefore the role US politicians play in it? They didn't come from nowhere, they must have been aware for a while now how corrupt the US government has become.

Quote The QAnon phenomenon appears to be over for now. So what lessons can be learned from it?
    Really? Im only seeing it grow. How did this person reach the conclusion that it appears to be over for now?

The author also speaks about Alex Jones, but who cares about him? Q already outed him as a Mossad limited hangout.
    Last edited by Leon55; 14th February 2019 at 08:48.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leon55 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th March 2019), Jayke (14th February 2019), Lost N Found (15th February 2019), Philippe (14th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #356
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Interesting observations from authors of old dug up by Rachel (here):
    quoteinvestigator.com has an article on this adage and the earliest version they have is from Jonathon Swift in 1710 (“The Examiner”).

Besides, as the vilest Writer has his Readers, so the greatest Liar has his Believers; and it often happens, that if a Lie be believ’d only for an Hour, it has done its Work, and there is no farther occasion for it. Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it; so that when Men come to be undeceiv’d, it is too late; the Jest is over, and the Tale has had its Effect…

See HERE for more on the history of this.

The modern version being:
    A lie can travel around the world while the Truth is still putting on its shoes...
    Of course, the bigger the lie, repeated often enough, and the deeper is truth beaten down into the ground, bare footed.

The above may be a result of or an addition to:
    Exposure to true information does not matter anymore: A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information.

The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with informations [which are] authentic, true, with documents, with pictures [...] he will refuse to believe it.

That's the tragedy of the demoralization [step].

[...]

So, basically, you in America are stuck with demoralization. And unless, even if you start right now, here this minute, educating a new generation of Americans, it will still take fifteen or twenty years to turn the tide of ideological perception of reality and normalcy and patriotism.
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th February 2019 at 14:02.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th March 2019), avid (14th February 2019), BMJ (14th February 2019), edina (15th February 2019), Iancorgi (14th February 2019), Matthew (14th February 2019), Philippe (14th February 2019), Satori (14th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #357
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Where are the Q facts in all these references ?

I'm seeing nothing more that an intellectual ego festival brewing. Heightened, no doubt, by the breast beating over outing Corey Goode.

I cannot see any logical link between Corey's 'alliance' and Q, other than the obvious opportunistic plagiarising he does.

What I can see, is a lot of self confessed disinterested people, who say they can't bring themselves to study 'Q' with any commitment, tumbling around in confused fallacies about what the Q thing is. Even Joseph Farrell is wise enough to avoid doing that, unlike Daniel Liszt, who shames himself by taking cheap shots at Q and the people who know the most about Q.

I suppose, for someone who is bored by Q and knows almost nothing about Q, Taking 'cues' from such "respectable" talking heads as Daniel Liszt might seem like the cool and correct thing to do. "Well, if Daniel Liszt can confidently dismiss Q as a larp for losers, I can too. That'll save me a hell of a lot of time finding out what Q is all about".

Really !?

Come on, we can do better than this.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th March 2019), edina (15th February 2019), Jayke (14th February 2019), KiwiElf (10th April 2019), Leon55 (15th February 2019), Lost N Found (15th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #358
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Where are the Q facts in all these references ?
    If I may ask, which post are you responding to?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th March 2019)

37. Link to Post #359
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]So, basically, you in America are stuck with demoralization. And unless, even if you start right now, here this minute, educating a new generation of Americans, it will still take fifteen or twenty years to turn the tide of ideological perception of reality and normalcy and patriotism.From: Interview between Yuri Bezmenov & Edward Griffin
    Already started on 9/11 for me and a big chunk of the US population. That's almost 18 years ago.

About 30% of US respondents were telling Gallup they didn't believe the official story of 9/11 in the mid-2000s. "Conspiracy theorists" have always been a thorn in the side of the establishment here. Many more people are prepared for public breakthrough than MSM gaslighting might lead one to think. The American people are not MSM pundits.

38. Link to Post #360
    Thanks

That fits perfectly with Unirocks outing video of Q being the gang of Bakers who run boards on 8 chan and The Patriot Soap Box. Farma Funk, Code Monkey, Baruck The Scribe etc etc ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 29 LastLast