+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst 1 10 20 21 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #381
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Another opinion on All these are psyops theory from Seething Frog. For me...I am not convince either way yet.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (15th April 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (15th April 2019), Bluegreen (17th April 2019), KiwiElf (17th April 2019), latte (15th April 2019), Lost N Found (17th April 2019), mountain_jim (16th April 2019), onawah (17th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #382
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,281 times in 1,150 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Thanks Waree,

Certainly something to consider. I had recently began to suspect the possibility of what he is saying on my own. Don't want it to be true, but what we "want" and what is can often be different.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (15th April 2019), Bluegreen (17th April 2019), KiwiElf (15th April 2019), latte (15th April 2019), Lost N Found (17th April 2019), onawah (15th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #383
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,022 times in 566 posts

I kinda hate to say it but I have been in the psyop camp for a while. I had hoped there was some real 'hope and change' with Trump. When Q appeared I gave it some time to unfold, and wavered back and forth for a while, believing it was a psyop and hoping it was for the good of the country, but over time with more information I found myself thinking it was a negative psyop.

I don't know who or what Q is, it may well be a military/NSA operation that started as a LARP as one idea that has been tossed about. We don't know for sure and may never know.

As Q has said, misinformation is necessary, and it looks increasingly like that misinformation is used against all of us. I hope it's not true but that's how it looks from where I stand.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to latte For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (15th April 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (15th April 2019), Bluegreen (17th April 2019), Jad (16th April 2019), KiwiElf (15th April 2019), Lost N Found (17th April 2019), muxfolder (15th April 2019), onawah (17th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #384
    United States Avalon Member A Voice from the Mountains's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,682 times in 2,276 posts

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    I kinda hate to say it but I have been in the psyop camp for a while. I had hoped there was some real 'hope and change' with Trump. When Q appeared I gave it some time to unfold, and wavered back and forth for a while, believing it was a psyop and hoping it was for the good of the country, but over time with more information I found myself thinking it was a negative psyop.
    You have to go back to 2015 to see the roots of what is happening now.

Quote In Syria, militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA

Syrian militias armed by different parts of the U.S. war machine have begun to fight each other on the plains between the besieged city of Aleppo and the Turkish border, highlighting how little control U.S. intelligence officers and military planners have over the groups they have financed and trained in the bitter five-year-old civil war.

The fighting has intensified over the last two months, as CIA-armed units and Pentagon-armed ones have repeatedly shot at each other while maneuvering through contested territory on the northern outskirts of Aleppo, U.S. officials and rebel leaders have confirmed.

In mid-February, a CIA-armed militia called Fursan al Haq, or Knights of Righteousness, was run out of the town of Marea, about 20 miles north of Aleppo, by Pentagon-backed Syrian Democratic Forces moving in from Kurdish-controlled areas to the east.
    https://www.latimes.com/world/middle...327-story.html

If all sides were working together the whole time, they'd have no need to instigate all of this nonsense and generate so much social upheaval over the past two or three years. All they would have had to have done was continue quietly leading us to the slaughter. But that's not what happened, and it's still not what's happening.

Do you think people like John Brennan and James Clapper are going on Mockingbird media networks and freaking out just for show, or that AG Barr is essentially accusing them of political espionage just as a distraction? For what purpose, if they are all actually working together? Both sides have goals here, not just flying by the seat of their pants, and the goals aren't the same. People like Brennan and Clapper are fighting for their lives right now.

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I had recently began to suspect the possibility of what he is saying on my own. Don't want it to be true, but what we "want" and what is can often be different.
    The guy in the video says his "proof" that nothing will happen is that thousands of Hillary's incriminating emails have been in public domain for a while now and nothing has been done yet, so nothing will ever be done. That's not actually a logical argument, not to mention that we already know that Huber, the IG, and various other investigations have already been ongoing for some time and we know those will resurface at some point.

The Mueller team was hunting shadows for something like two years before their report was finally concluded. Investigations of this scale take time. What the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton State Department did extends so far beyond Hillary herself that a public airing of the information will oblige many foreign countries to investigate their own politicians for complicity, which is liable to cause a lot of unrest just in itself. The whole thing is just not a trivial affair that can be handled as quickly as a speeding ticket or even the OJ Simpson case.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A Voice from the Mountains For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th April 2019), KiwiElf (15th April 2019), latte (15th April 2019), Lost N Found (17th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #385
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,022 times in 566 posts

It's possible there are many psyops running.

I hope you're right.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to latte For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th April 2019), KiwiElf (15th April 2019), Lost N Found (17th April 2019), Rachel (19th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #386
    New Zealand Avalon Member KiwiElf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,494 times in 5,325 posts

It's possible there are many psyops running.

I hope you're right.
    Yes, there are indeed; The Q movement is primarily concerned with exposing global corruption in governments (the political aspect), the key focus being a re-education (awakening) of the public; emphasis being they must find this out (the truth) for themselves first.

Q is merely showing us where to dig, where to look.

(Because of the overlapping and interconnected tendrils of the Deep State - in EVERY country - this will expose child trafficking - corrupt Heads of State, the crooked global banking system, media, religions, etc).

In other words, the exposure of the "Deep State" in all its forms.

It should be fairly obvious by now that this is already happening.

The Anonymous Group is another. (The inspiration for this group being "V for Vendetta")

Notice the similarities and compare to real world events happening now, USA, UK, France, more recently in Sudan ... The people are taking back their power.

Yellow vests etc. (Would you believe the Yellow Vest movement is now in NZ? No MSM coverage at all. Nada. Zip). There are others operating in a more clandestine manner).

The objective of all these groups, although separate, are working for a common cause (converging). That is:

Exposure/Disclosure

(not just the ET situation either although this is the biggy; as long as the Deep State(s), remain, the ET situation and the suppressed technology that goes with it, cannot easily move forward).

When the dust has settled (in a few years), it will be a "New World" - NOT a "NWO".

It's already started.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 15th April 2019 at 21:09.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th April 2019), Blacklight43 (15th April 2019), Bluegreen (17th April 2019), latte (15th April 2019), Lost N Found (17th April 2019), Rachel (19th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #387
    Thanks

Stated on another thread, at no time has Q or MAGA/Trump supporters said "Do nothing!" - Fake news, Fake meme. "Be careful who you follow".

(objective research - comparing BOTH sides of the story - and using your own discernment is doing "something")
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 15th April 2019 at 22:19.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th April 2019), Bluegreen (17th April 2019), Lost N Found (17th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #388
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 times in 280 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    You have to go back to 2015 to see the roots of what is happening now.

Quote In Syria, militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA

Syrian militias armed by different parts of the U.S. war machine have begun to fight each other on the plains between the besieged city of Aleppo and the Turkish border, highlighting how little control U.S. intelligence officers and military planners have over the groups they have financed and trained in the bitter five-year-old civil war.

The fighting has intensified over the last two months, as CIA-armed units and Pentagon-armed ones have repeatedly shot at each other while maneuvering through contested territory on the northern outskirts of Aleppo, U.S. officials and rebel leaders have confirmed.

In mid-February, a CIA-armed militia called Fursan al Haq, or Knights of Righteousness, was run out of the town of Marea, about 20 miles north of Aleppo, by Pentagon-backed Syrian Democratic Forces moving in from Kurdish-controlled areas to the east.
    https://www.latimes.com/world/middle...327-story.html

If all sides were working together the whole time, they'd have no need to instigate all of this nonsense and generate so much social upheaval over the past two or three years. All they would have had to have done was continue quietly leading us to the slaughter. But that's not what happened, and it's still not what's happening.

Do you think people like John Brennan and James Clapper are going on Mockingbird media networks and freaking out just for show, or that AG Barr is essentially accusing them of political espionage just as a distraction? For what purpose, if they are all actually working together? Both sides have goals here, not just flying by the seat of their pants, and the goals aren't the same. People like Brennan and Clapper are fighting for their lives right now.

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I had recently began to suspect the possibility of what he is saying on my own. Don't want it to be true, but what we "want" and what is can often be different.
    The guy in the video says his "proof" that nothing will happen is that thousands of Hillary's incriminating emails have been in public domain for a while now and nothing has been done yet, so nothing will ever be done. That's not actually a logical argument, not to mention that we already know that Huber, the IG, and various other investigations have already been ongoing for some time and we know those will resurface at some point.

The Mueller team was hunting shadows for something like two years before their report was finally concluded. Investigations of this scale take time. What the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton State Department did extends so far beyond Hillary herself that a public airing of the information will oblige many foreign countries to investigate their own politicians for complicity, which is liable to cause a lot of unrest just in itself. The whole thing is just not a trivial affair that can be handled as quickly as a speeding ticket or even the OJ Simpson case.
    It does appear that the leftists are attempting with some success in creating the image in the public mind that the left is supposed to turn a blind eye to the "To them obvious short fallings in the Mueller report regarding Trump and obstruction" so it will be easier to justify letting the Hillary mob slide off without any charges for their shortfallings under the same guise with that unwritten we'll overlook your faults if you overlook ours and we'll all agree to nail Stone and Assange in the meantime for the Russian interference in the election to give the incompetent masses something to chew on. Could it be a stalemate?

I remind again that the Vatican is still getting all the money in the end. All our tax revenue and more goes to the UK and all of that plus all of theirs to the Vatican according to Karen Hudes and she would know. Austin Fitts has said similar things so I think if they still exist the entire idea of it being anything other than a psyop on some level is a long shot. Someone behind it does have an agenda. It remains to be seen if it truly is something good for anyone other than the Rich once more that run the planet like its their own piggy bank. In fact it could be argued the USA is nothing more or less than a huge money laundering tool for this class. It looks that way to some of us anyway.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th April 2019), Bluegreen (17th April 2019), latte (16th April 2019), onawah (15th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #389
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,237 times in 9,096 posts

Waves, you just have to...stop making sense

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    For example, I was recently admonished to 'stop being intellectual' in this thread for asking reasonable questions and using deductive reasoning. It's cult behavior when group of people who believe a myth want a wall around themselves in a forum and treat people with disdain who are just putting evidence on the table like any other thread as if they are intruders.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th April 2019), Bluegreen (17th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #390
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York Magazine in 2002. Calling him a “terrific guy,” Trump continued, “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

According to a 2003 profile in Vanity Fair and New York gossip rags that covered the goings-on of Epstein and his famous friends in the late ’90s, Trump would attend dinner parties at the 71st Street mansion. In April 1999, The Mail spotted Trump among the guests at a dinner Epstein threw in honor of Prince Andrew. In 2000, they reported he attended a “hookers and pimps” Halloween party. New York magazine reported Trump’s attendance at a 2003 dinner party thrown in honor of Bill Clinton. Magician David Blaine entertained the “barely clad models” with card tricks, but Clinton never appeared.

“I often see Donald Trump and there are loads of models coming and going, mostly at night,” a neighbor told The Mail on Sunday in 2000.

Then there is the black book, in which Epstein lists 14 phone numbers for Trump, including ones for his future wife Melania. Police evidence shows Trump has called Epstein, flown on Epstein’s plane, and eaten in Epstein’s Florida home.

Garten did not return a request for comment on these connections. "
    Yes, that's called "Guilt by association". 2003 ... gossip rags? Past tense - 16 years ago. Are they "friends" today? Recently??? Epsteins' "tendencies" have only been bought to the greater public light in the last couple of years, thanks to Q.

Do you really think Epstein would tell Trump this 16 years ago? (Not that Trump would have had access to that information, as he would do now). So, Trump loved a lot of beautiful women ... models ... no big surprise. He WAS a playboy... So what? Is that a crime?

Does flying on Epstein's plane automatically make you a Pedophile?

Tell me Praxis, do you know any Pedo's? Rapists? Crooks? Drug dealers? Of course not, because unless you're actually involved in those practices, it's unlikely they'd tell you. But unknowingly, you might do. (And if you, or anyone else, is suggesting Trump was or is, show us the proof? Without it, that's pretty slanderous/libelous).

One of my closest friends I grew up with was arrested a few years ago for ripping off hundreds of people on an "investment scam" to the tune of millions. (He was a "legal investment consultant"). I had no idea about it until I read it in the media and he ended up in jail! (And I could have just as easily been one of his targets except I probably wasn't rich enough). We're talking "friends" of his, some of them pensioners who were long time friends of HIS parents, who unwittingly handed over their life savings in the belief that he would "take financial care of them".

Now released from prison, those victims he ripped off, will never see their money returned, while he lives in an expensive house, drives a Porsche and lives a luxurious lifestyle better than his victims had.

I don't really care when I say this; he is a complete psychopathic, greedy, narcissistic prick.

While he didn't hurt me, should I stay friends with him? Will I be "tarred with the same brush?" Associated with HIS crimes?

Yes; stupid people might do that. "Gossipers".

In all good conscience, I said "bye bye".

Let that sink in.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 17th April 2019 at 05:29.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th April 2019), Lost N Found (17th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #391
    Thanks

Not that I defend a stance saying anyone is guilty of anything without evidence I will say some deductive reasoning is acceptable. For example if someone flies on Epstein's plane it should not automatically make them guilty by association, however what about when someone say, someone with an already shaky background regarding sexual predator behavior flies on his plane oh, 27 or 28 times? Are we allowed some leeway then? I would hope so.

Both Trump and Clinton along with Epstein all do have some history of women accusing them of at the very least unwanted sexual advances. I do recall seeing something about a minor child and a rape charge or accusation against Trump going around in the election campaign also but the point isn't that these things are true it's that you can find that they are indeed true with people that the are frequently seen with. Do we ignore this?

Guilty buy association is wrong I agree but at times it does appear that the writing is on the wall. When you can cross reference other history with reference to sexual deviant behavior and then see multiple trips on a known pedo's plane well? In his defense there is enough there to really suspect there is some hanky panky going on. Just saying.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

onawah (17th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #392
    Thanks

Hmmmmmm ... "writing on the wall" ... there "must be some hanky panky going on?"
    So, by your "deductive reasoning", if you travel with a gay friend, that you KNOW is gay, 27 or 28 times in their car, - even if your'e a shady womaniser - MUST also make you gay?

Fascinating! I didn't realise such tendencies were catchy.

(try putting the shoe on the other foot)

I'm relieved you're not a cop! (Just saying)

Last edited by KiwiElf; 16th April 2019 at 11:54.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Lost N Found (17th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #393
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Hmmmmmm ... "writing on the wall" ... there "must be some hanky panky going on?"
    So, by your "deductive reasoning", if you travel with a gay friend, that you KNOW is gay, 27 or 28 times in their car, - even if your'e a shady womaniser - MUST also make you gay?

Fascinating! I didn't realise such tendencies were catchy.

(try putting the shoe on the other foot)

I'm relieved you're not a cop! (Just saying)
    I don't understand why you want to create a situation where you condemn someone for pointing out that if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck and flies like a duck it's probably a duck. What you seem to be suggesting is that people just turn a blind eye to the obvious and remain stupid when it's apparent that 2+2=4 to the the rest of us. Maybe you can't put those together but more often than not these people do end up being guilty in some regard when all these other factors add up. Are you going to stand there and tell us that you gave Bill Clinton the benefit of the doubt that he was Epstien's plane 27 times simply for business or can you actually see the writing on the wall but you just ignore it? At the least it's worth pointing out what appears to be obvious so a watch can be placed on these people. And by the way no one is talking about Joe Blow here off the street so stop bringing average Joe into this. These are public people we are dealing with that should be scrutinized and you seem to want to lump the way people treat average joe in with how they treat public political or other figures in the public eye and people do not treat them the same.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

onawah (17th April 2019)

27. Link to Post #394
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,281 times in 1,150 posts

More from Seething Frog. I also put this on: Trump is not the answer thread. (Mod do what you think is best)

His take is that whether Q is or isn't a LARP, Q woke many up and that's important. (Which I have agreed with from beginning). Of course, I'd be thrilled with and hold a space for the reality of Q. But if not, it served an amazingly positive purpose.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th April 2019), KiwiElf (17th April 2019), latte (18th April 2019), mountain_jim (17th April 2019), waree (18th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #395
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,825 times in 346 posts

Quote Posted by waree (here)
    Q is definitely connected to Trump. No doubt about it. If anybody wants to undermine Q, this argument won't work period! (Too many proofs of Q and Trump connections)
    The real question is whether all these are Trump and deep state's psyops. Does Trump work with TPTB to created this Q psyop? To what purpose? (As it exposed TPTB)

See Anonymous face in the Economist's cover? Is this Q? This cover were published before Trump were elected and before Q was first posted on 4CHAN. How do they know that this is coming? Is this TPTB's psyop or it is a predictive programming.

Me confused???
    Hi waree I'd like to clarify one thing here for the thread: Anonymous wasn't born from Q Anon, Anonymous have been a thing for years and years already, Q Anon being only one of a few offshoots from 4 and 8 chan (etc) that have become main stream news worthy; other offshoots include the war against Scientology and LulzSec. From the words on the cover I imagine the magazine is talking more about LulzSec than Q Anon .... I'm only guessing and working with what I have, but considering other Anonymous initiatives, and the reference to hacking this makes sense to me

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YoYoYo For This Post:

KiwiElf (18th April 2019), waree (18th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #396
    Thanks

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)

Hi waree I'd like to clarify one thing here for the thread: Anonymous wasn't born from Q Anon, Anonymous have been a thing for years and years already, Q Anon being only one of a few offshoots from 4 and 8 chan (etc) that have become main stream news worthy; other offshoots include the war against Scientology and LulzSec. From the words on the cover I imagine the magazine is talking more about LulzSec than Q Anon .... I'm only guessing and working with what I have, but considering other Anonymous initiatives, and the reference to hacking this makes sense to me
    Thanks! I knew that Anonymous is not QAnon, but the fact that they know that the anonymous like QAnon will be active after Trump election plus they also know that North Korean regime will collapsed (well not collapsed, but yield to Trump). That's kind of spooky and made me doubt if I am duped into all their plan or not.

And look! Is that Hermit card on the 2017 Economist cover the YELLOW VEST??!!
    Last edited by waree; 18th April 2019 at 20:03.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

KiwiElf (18th April 2019), Valerie Villars (18th April 2019), YoYoYo (18th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #397
    Thanks

Hope you cross post this (your above post) on the main Q thread, waree - it's quite significant (yellow vests), as is that whole Economist Cover

As mentioned in my earlier post (#386 above), there are several "groups/operations" (or psyops) running parallel with Q, "Anonymous", etc. Here is another:

https://twitter.com/TS_SCI_MAJIC12
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 18th April 2019 at 20:47.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

waree (18th April 2019)

35. Link to Post #398
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,825 times in 346 posts

The Economist covers sure are spooky. They know Anonymous are going to be around because Anons have been a growing disruptive influence for at least a decade. Old media gasp in shock and awe as image boards, typically 4chan, show their dominance and prove they are the final boss of the internet.

Here's an article from 2011 that talks about some of their raids from around that time, and chan culture:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyol.../#171bc9a5751f

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YoYoYo For This Post:

KiwiElf (18th April 2019), waree (18th April 2019)

37. Link to Post #399
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Hope you cross post this (your above post) on the main Q thread, waree - it's quite significant (yellow vests), as is that whole Economist Cover

As mentioned in my earlier post (#386 above), there are several "groups/operations" (or psyops) running parallel with Q, "Anonymous", etc. Here is another:

https://twitter.com/TS_SCI_MAJIC12

Thanks. I hope you are right. A lot of good things are happening... so I may be Trump and Q are who they say they are! ..coming to save us and all...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to waree For This Post:

KiwiElf (18th April 2019)

39. Link to Post #400
    Thanks

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    The Economist covers sure are spooky. They know Anonymous are going to be around because Anons have been a growing disruptive influence for at least a decade. Old media gasp in shock and awe as image boards, typically 4chan, show their dominance and prove they are the final boss of the internet.

Here's an article from 2011 that talks about some of their raids from around that time, and chan culture:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyol.../#171bc9a5751f
    Yep... Hope you are right... One other big thing is Q's the Brave New World post. Do you have the explanation for that? Any Idea?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ebc49e No.3783812 📁
    Nov 7 2018 13:12:06 (EST)
    We are going to show you a new world.
    Those who are blind will soon see the light.
    A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
    We take this journey together.
    One step at a time.
    WWG1WGA!
    Q

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

KiwiElf (18th April 2019), YoYoYo (18th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst 1 10 20 21 LastLast