+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 12 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by bobme (here)

Whether it be left, or right. It is all bull****.

We are a Republic period.

Not a democracy. Period again.

Agreed, except that I would use the term corporate dictatorship rather than republic.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Flash (8th September 2018), Nasu (8th September 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), Zanshin (8th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Quote Posted by bobme (here)

Whether it be left, or right. It is all bull****.

We are a Republic period.

Not a democracy. Period again.

Agreed, except that I would use the term corporate dictatorship rather than republic.
    Then, if I may be so bold, you are not in agreement. A corporate dictatorship is essentially the generally accepted definition of fascism. A true Republic is not a fascist state

What is interesting that many people observe, is that in Congress one can see on both sides of the Bench in the great hall a fasces. A fasces is associated with Fascism in Fascist Italy. Fasces were in the ancient Roman Empire a bundle of rods, representing the masses, bound by twine with a projecting ax and blade, representing the power of the state. That does smack of an indication of Fascism in our Republic.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Flash (8th September 2018), Helene West (8th September 2018), Maunagarjana (22nd September 2018), Nasu (8th September 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), Zanshin (8th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

One of Q's keywords is breadcrumbs, right? Who needs breadcrumbs? Dogs and beggars. That should be a clue that it's all a psy-op.

Q has peaked. The Alt Media Steering Committee will roll out another rinky-dink-psyop within 1-2 months. Stay tuned.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Jayke (8th September 2018), Omni (9th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), Pam (13th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    My dark thought is about hearing "We fought a good fight, but I have to leave now. You really need to follow my Evangelical Christian VP Mike Pence."
    ...Inasmuch as it looks like the Democrat's candidate is sure to lose...

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Will Trump at a critical point, stop and turn to the multitudes and say, 'We fought a good fight, but I have to leave now. You really need to follow_________....'

I don't know who or what fills the blank but methinks it will be deflating at best and at worst depressing.

One of several passing dark thoughts...

Hi onawah and Helene, you might want to listen to this interview with Steve Pieczenik. It would be all over youtube by now, but . . . .

Not quite central to the point of referring you to the interview, but, Mike Pence isn't evangelical. He's catholic.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1246545
    Thanks but I don't share Onawah's fear of the religious angle at all. If trump is taken out or were to leave for any reason the left would make short shrift of Pence, evangelical, catholic or otherwise. If the powers that be have any religion it would be more along the lines of Baal than anything else... but with the impersonal aspects of AI, robotics and 5G confronting us I just don't see religion playing a big role anywhere for very long.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

lilac (8th September 2018), Nasu (8th September 2018), Pam (13th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Does anyone else find it odd or maybe annoying the way Q tells us to 'enjoy the show'?

I can understand not calling to organize or demonstrate or anything like that as the mainstream would go bananas but why, if he's taking everything so seriously, 'enjoy the show'? Like reinforcing our already long-engrained passivity? We've been a nation of watchers for a long time. For watchers, everything becomes entertainment. I would think he/it/they wouldn't want to become just more entertainment if for real...

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

ClearWater (8th September 2018), Daozen (8th September 2018), Jayke (8th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (8th September 2018), mojo (8th September 2018), Nasu (8th September 2018), Omni (9th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), Pam (13th November 2018), Ratszinger (10th September 2018), Satori (8th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    One of Q's keywords is breadcrumbs, right? Who needs breadcrumbs? Dogs and beggars. That should be a clue that it's all a psy-op.

Q has peaked. The Alt Media Steering Committee will roll out another rinky-dink-psyop within 1-2 months. Stay tuned.
    Michelin Star Chefs also need breadcrumbs — as ingredients — to make exquisite dishes

I’m less interested in labels and more interested in dynamics. The whole point of a psy-op is to instigate a process of change, to create a shift in optics, or to bring about a specific result. The formation of cults is to direct the course of a cult(ure), like growing a nasty strain of the flu in the lab before injecting it into some innocent passerby to keep them bedridden for weeks.

It’s easy to throw labels around. I’d like to see the deeper reasoning behind how those labels are formed. What are the specific markers in society that people are paying attention to that cause them to think the way they do? How do you know when someone has become blinded by superstitious beliefs or illogical thinking? What is the intended outcome of this particular psy-op? and based on the trends occurring in society as a result of these machinations...how will you know if they’ve achieved their goal? What do you see happening on the horizon beyond this psy-op? What do you ultimately anticipate is going to happen to society as a whole? (Psychological operators are always thinking 2 steps ahead, shouldn’t we be doing the same?)

I’m open to hearing the deeper logic behind any snyde remarks (especially the kind that Bill mentioned earlier are beneath the quality that this forum can live up to)

Helene, if you ever follow http://www.voltairenet.org/en (or any other excellent geopolitical analyst) it seems what’s happening behind the scenes is completely different from what the public are exposed to via the mainstream media. In that sense, the q-drops vs mainstream media shenanigans could be seen as a form of ‘bread and circuses’, to keep the masses entertained while the real deals are being established out of public view completely. In my interpretation, it could either be a hint to the astute that it’s all a show and they’ve already got the behind the scenes stuff wrapped up and handled, or it could be a patronising conditioning tool to further instill the passive movie mindset into the followers (although my personal bias leans to the former, rather than the latter).

I have no attachment to whether Q turns out to be genuine or not. I’m just happy to follow the empirical evidence in whatever direction it goes.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

edina (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), Helene West (8th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018), Mari (8th September 2018), Michi (9th September 2018), mojo (8th September 2018), Nasu (8th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), onawah (8th September 2018), Ratszinger (10th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Quote One of Q's keywords is breadcrumbs, right? Who needs breadcrumbs? Dogs and beggars. That should be a clue that it's all a psy-op.
    Hi, was just thinking the reason info is limited might be National Security, in fact Q mentioned this is the reason, anything more provided is crossing into classified territory and don't think Q wishes that path. The information he gathers seems to go right to the boundaries to share and probably like walking a tightrope. And here's another consideration what information Q gathered by NSA etc is so terrible/evil that he/she mentioned the difficulty in knowing it and sleeping at night. He mentioned that if all they knew came out it would be bad for humanity.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

jake gittes (9th September 2018), Jayke (8th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,657 times in 4,303 posts

I had high hopes for Q at first, but my serious doubts came with the insistent mantra from "Q" to "trust Jeff Sessions", Alex Jones said very early on that Jeff Sessions was compromised by the deep state and as such couldn't be trusted.
    Now we see Trump openly complaining of Sessions and apparently looking for his replacement.

Alex has now been deplatformed across the board.
    So in so far as my go to for insider information, it is Alex Jones, not Q.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Helene West (9th September 2018), Jayke (8th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (8th September 2018), mojo (8th September 2018), Nasu (8th September 2018), onawah (8th September 2018), Pam (13th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I don't want to be mistaken as a so-called Q apologist, but the term, breadcrumbs, was in use on the chans long before Q came along.

Q was just using their lingo.

Reading this thread there is a lot of misinformation you're sharing with each other.

But, you all sound so happy.

The QAnon thread was inexplicably closed, so I just came to take a gander.

This thread was a good idea, thanks KiwiElf.
    Last edited by edina; 8th September 2018 at 20:52.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

DNA (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), KiwiElf (8th September 2018), mojo (8th September 2018), Nasu (8th September 2018), onawah (8th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Always enjoy your logical analysis, Jayke! Thanks!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (8th September 2018), edina (8th September 2018), Jayke (8th September 2018), mojo (8th September 2018), Nasu (8th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,169 times in 657 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Michelin Star Chefs also need breadcrumbs — as ingredients — to make exquisite dishes

I’m less interested in labels and more interested in dynamics. The whole point of a psy-op is to instigate a process of change, to create a shift in optics, or to bring about a specific result. The formation of cults is to direct the course of a cult(ure), like growing a nasty strain of the flu in the lab before injecting it into some innocent passerby to keep them bedridden for weeks.

It’s easy to throw labels around. I’d like to see the deeper reasoning behind how those labels are formed. What are the specific markers in society that people are paying attention to that cause them to think the way they do? How do you know when someone has become blinded by superstitious beliefs or illogical thinking? What is the intended outcome of this particular psy-op? and based on the trends occurring in society as a result of these machinations...how will you know if they’ve achieved their goal? What do you see happening on the horizon beyond this psy-op? What do you ultimately anticipate is going to happen to society as a whole? (Psychological operators are always thinking 2 steps ahead, shouldn’t we be doing the same?)

I’m open to hearing the deeper logic behind any snyde remarks (especially the kind that Bill mentioned earlier are beneath the quality that this forum can live up to)

Helene, if you ever follow http://www.voltairenet.org/en (or any other excellent geopolitical analyst) it seems what’s happening behind the scenes is completely different from what the public are exposed to via the mainstream media. In that sense, the q-drops vs mainstream media shenanigans could be seen as a form of ‘bread and circuses’, to keep the masses entertained while the real deals are being established out of public view completely. In my interpretation, it could either be a hint to the astute that it’s all a show and they’ve already got the behind the scenes stuff wrapped up and handled, or it could be a patronising conditioning tool to further instill the passive movie mindset into the followers (although my personal bias leans to the former, rather than the latter).

I have no attachment to whether Q turns out to be genuine or not. I’m just happy to follow the empirical evidence in whatever direction it goes.

My feelings exactly. Ultimately its about 'divide & conquer'. Keep the masses at each other's throats while the real stuff goes on unnoticed; throw in a few 'personalities' - a whipping boy here, a sacrificial lamb there, yes, chuck them on the bonfire - get the finger/s pointing - are they real/psy-op/plants/disinfo? On & on it goes. Yes, bread & circuses exactly - & don't we love it! The Romans invented that term & nothing's changed since then, but we are awakening from our slumber.....

I survive all this by simply admitting that I know jack sh*t about who's 'real' or 'fake'......except that If I must pay attention, then I go with my gut - every time. And, I study body language, so even the most accomplished liar will show themselves up for what they are, sooner or later, in my little world.
    Last edited by Mari; 8th September 2018 at 21:13.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th September 2018), Jayke (8th September 2018), mojo (8th September 2018), Nasu (8th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

*mod hat on*This is unfortunately not an overflow thread for any other thread on any other issue. I would kindly ask that any Q-apologists, Q-followers, and/or Q-researchers respect the specific guidelines in this thread.

Expect a message from admin soon on the status of the other Q thread.

Edit to add - Sierra
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1246925
    Last edited by Sierra; 9th September 2018 at 00:57.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Hervé (8th September 2018), MistressJan (9th September 2018), Nasu (9th September 2018), onawah (8th September 2018), RunningDeer (8th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

May I ask a point of clarification? This comment Joe was a little confusing, "not be a place to push Q posts or convince disbelievers that they are wrong." I know its a fine line sometimes between convince or offer alternative view so just wanted to make sure alternative view is allowed? Thanks
    PS: Im totally ok staying off the thread and no feelings hurt if that is the wish of management.
    Last edited by mojo; 9th September 2018 at 00:08.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bob (9th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Let it go. We all come back fresh tomorrow.
    My 2 cents…

Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th September 2018 at 01:08.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Helene West (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018), Nasu (9th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Maybe the word breadcrumbs was used before Q came along. I stand corrected, thanks. I still don't like the mentality it implies. Eager beggars waiting for scraps of intel. Q looks like a way to nullify potential leaders. I haven't wasted much time talking about it because it seemed like such an obvious lie. That Q thread is over 250 pages and absolutely nothing has come of it. Seems like a bizarre waste of time to me.

From The Washington Post

Aug 1, 2018 - “Q” feeds disciples, or “bakers,” scraps of intelligence, or “bread crumbs,” that they scramble to bake into an understanding of the “storm”

PS. It's not as simple as Mainstream Media = bad, Alternative Media = good. I've seen that polarized view pushed a lot. There are good people in the MSM. Likewise, the alt media is crawling with liars and sycophants. What makes them think they are any better than the MSM?

The aim of the media worldwide is to induce confusion and passivity.

The mass arrests psy-op is a hacky rewrite of The Second Coming.

I can't spend any more time on this or be drawn into any more debate because Q is just pure fabrication. It's Sunday. To hell with the internet.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bruno (10th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Matthew (9th April 2019), Mike (9th September 2018), MistressJan (9th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

I listened to their talk and I think Jones and Pieczenik have Pence pegged.
    I would not be surprised to see his name on the Republican ticket next election instead of Trump's. I don't trust Pence at all, and neither do they. There is nothing worse than a religious hypocrite.
    It was also interesting to hear them cop to Trump's years of womanizing and to his proclivity to delegate authority to the people he can manipulate and not to the people who might have some integrity--not because he's "keeping his enemies closer", but to cover his own backside.
    They didn't put him on a hero's pedestal, which is refreshing after all the whitewashing from Q.
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    My dark thought is about hearing "We fought a good fight, but I have to leave now. You really need to follow my Evangelical Christian VP Mike Pence."
    ...Inasmuch as it looks like the Democrat's candidate is sure to lose...

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Will Trump at a critical point, stop and turn to the multitudes and say, 'We fought a good fight, but I have to leave now. You really need to follow_________....'

I don't know who or what fills the blank but methinks it will be deflating at best and at worst depressing.

One of several passing dark thoughts...

Hi onawah and Helene, you might want to listen to this interview with Steve Pieczenik. It would be all over youtube by now, but . . . .

Not quite central to the point of referring you to the interview, but, Mike Pence isn't evangelical. He's catholic.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1246545

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What I find really comical is that Fox newscasters refer to CNN as "the media" as if Fox isn't part of the media too.
    Maybe the word breadcrumbs was used before Q came along. I stand corrected, thanks. I still don't like the mentality it implies. Eager beggars waiting for scraps of intel. Q looks like a way to nullify potential leaders. I haven't wasted much time talking about it because it seemed like such an obvious lie. That Q thread is over 250 pages and absolutely nothing has come of it. Seems like a bizarre waste of time to me.

From The Washington Post

Aug 1, 2018 - “Q” feeds disciples, or “bakers,” scraps of intelligence, or “bread crumbs,” that they scramble to bake into an understanding of the “storm”

PS. It's not as simple as Mainstream Media = bad, Alternative Media = good. I've seen that polarized view pushed a lot. There are good people in the MSM. Likewise, the alt media is crawling with liars and sycophants. What makes them think they are any better than the MSM?

The aim of the media worldwide is to induce confusion and passivity.

The mass arrests psy-op is a hacky rewrite of The Second Coming.

I can't spend any more time on this or be drawn into any more debate because Q is just pure fabrication. It's Sunday. To hell with the internet.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th September 2018 at 02:00.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Daozen (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Mike (9th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

OK, well I thought we could share views and ask our questions without feeling like we’re interrupting or berating Q researchers. I was hoping this thread would provide a civil climate for the researchers to help us understand Q better, maybe get to the bottom of it in an objective manner.

I don’t equate #QAnon with Q researchers, it is my understanding that QAnon are the convinced believers in it all being authentic and although the Q thread is not anti-Q friendly, most of the PA Q researchers seem more sensible than that.

I’m with Daozen, to hell with the internet.
    BTW, my iPad just predicted my use of the word authentic without myself typing a single letter, it’s learning me! To hell with Apple too.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bob (9th September 2018), Daozen (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018), Mike (9th September 2018), Nasu (9th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    BTW, my iPad just predicted my use of the word authentic without myself typing a single letter, it’s learning me! To hell with Apple too.
    That's very interesting, machine learning in action.

On a different note, considering both your and Daozen's comments, there seems to be a lot of frustration expressed in general.
    I'd like to understand that better.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I don't think Q is a waste of time or contrivance by computer nerds or I wouldn't bother thinking or writing about it. My critiques are not put-downs but my own attempt to keep myself from 'True Believer' tendencies.

I've had a fear for a long time that it is too late for humanity, we waited too long to wake up and I still struggle with that. AI, robotics and especially remote control technology are the end game for us mainly because of who controls these. If Jesus or Buddha were controlling them I wouldn't worry.

My ongoing concern is simply - Are globalists (via their ownership of or influence over intelligence agencies) the authors of Q? Is Q the CIA or some facsimile? Those are my fears. When Trump got elected supposedly against all odds I had a tiny bit of hope not because of him personally but because the people were attempting to say FU to the ruling families (and that's only if you believe the election wasn't rigged). But Q has made Trump - or Mystery Door #2, even more perplexing.
    If the algorithms are being written by globalist service workers in the intelligence communities what is it that they have in mind for trump supporters?
    What is it that they want from trump supporters?

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Jayke (9th September 2018), Mike (9th September 2018), mountain_jim (9th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

There are definitely valuable insights, and information being offered on the Q and 4-chan platform. This seems to have brought out every Troll and scumbag online, the level of '****posting' is off the scale.
    That being said, it seems clear there is an attempt to provide clarity and genuine 'inside information' which never seems to be discussed on the mainstream media.

What worries me is the hidden nature, and 'coding' of the posts, why not just be very clear, very open about the information, why present it in this strange, games-like way?

I think we are definitely within a global information war, and a struggle of major groups to seize control of the narratives and, yes this is a power play.

People will always grasp any opportunity to promote their acclaim, to promote themselves as authorities, and generally muddy the waters. I have not reached a clear decision yet.
    This is an interesting discussion, great caution is advised.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th September 2018), bluestflame (9th September 2018), Bob (9th September 2018), ClearWater (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Nasu (9th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 12 29 LastLast