+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 6 16 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

While I am quite active in the

Quote q believer's thread
    I agree that this Q post irritated me quite a bit.

That said, your ongoing sarcasm for those of us who consider 50,000 sealed warrants to be meaningful and worth keeping up with however the info is provided (even if it is one mafia-wing against another)

... is worth noting. (again.)

There is still some chance that ongoing disclosures on the evil done could lead to power shifts that would eventually lead to your
    Quote Reset Button Movement
    It has to start somewhere somehow after all.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th September 2018 at 21:45.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Helene West (11th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), norman (13th September 2018), PurpleLama (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

That said, your ongoing sarcasm for those of us who consider 50,000 sealed warrants to be meaningful and worth keeping up with however the info is provided (even if it is one mafia-wing against another)

So, you believe q, but don't want to say you're a q believer? I don't understand. Do we need euphemisms and politically correct word substitutions? If there were 2 opposing threads on a single topic on Avalon, say some people discussing the Dr. Michael Newton material, and one group were people who believed the material and another group in another thread who do not believe the material, wouldn't those 2 groups be Newton believers (I'd raise my hand as a believer), and Newton non-believers? I like facts, and have few beliefs, but I do have some beliefs and in those instances, it is accurate to call me a believer.

I assumed that the q thread was "researchers", and (naively, stupidly) jumped into that thread and presented something to research - q had called for regime change in Iran, in lock-step with the Deep State and zionist Israel - which should have set off alarm in researchers, but it didn't. I got personally attacked instead, and no one in the group researched what I had presented, and a couple of people really offered some bewildering Orwellian doublespeak for what the phrase "regime change" means. I would be disingenuous to now call the group "q researchers."

I am glad to know that there are 50,000 sealed indictments. If there were just, say, 1000, I'd be worried that they were coming after peace activists, but there aren't 50,000 peace activists in the USA, INC., so I should be OK. I'm sure there must be 50,000 pedophiles. Easily 50,000 crimes by zionists (many of whom have double citizenship, Israel and US) committed against the US. Probably 50,000 people that participated at some level in 9/11, including cover-up. I highly doubt that 50,000 people were in on the 'Russiagate' bs and in spying on Trump - I'd guess maybe 50, but there are some pretty big names in the 50 - including obomber and killary and podesta - so I cheer-on those indictments being unsealed. My guess is that me visiting or participating in the q believers thread - or not - isn't going to have any bearing over whether those indictments get unsealed.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bruno (12th September 2018), David Trd1 (12th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th September 2018), Mari (12th September 2018), PurpleLama (11th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

So, you believe q, but don't want to say you're a q believer? I don't understand. Do we need euphemisms and politically correct word substitutions? If there were 2 opposing threads on a single topic on Avalon, say some people discussing the Dr. Michael Newton material, and one group were people who believed the material and another group in another thread who do not believe the material, wouldn't those 2 groups be Newton believers (I'd raise my hand as a believer), and Newton non-believers? I like facts, and have few beliefs, but I do have some beliefs and in those instances, it is accurate to call me a believer.

I assumed that the q thread was "researchers", and (naively, stupidly) jumped into that thread and presented something to research - q had called for regime change in Iran, in lock-step with the Deep State and zionist Israel - which should have set off alarm in researchers, but it didn't. I got personally attacked instead, and no one in the group researched what I had presented, and a couple of people really offered some bewildering Orwellian doublespeak for what the phrase "regime change" means. I would be disingenuous to now call the group "q researchers."

I am glad to know that there are 50,000 sealed indictments. If there were just, say, 1000, I'd be worried that they were coming after peace activists, but there aren't 50,000 peace activists in the USA, INC., so I should be OK. I'm sure there must be 50,000 pedophiles. Easily 50,000 crimes by zionists (many of whom have double citizenship, Israel and US) committed against the US. Probably 50,000 people that participated at some level in 9/11, including cover-up. I highly doubt that 50,000 people were in on the 'Russiagate' bs and in spying on Trump - I'd guess maybe 50, but there are some pretty big names in the 50 - including obomber and killary and podesta - so I cheer-on those indictments being unsealed. My guess is that me visiting or participating in the q believers thread - or not - isn't going to have any bearing over whether those indictments get unsealed.
    It's not called the q believers thread,thats a flamitary statement to cause irritation and label people. such tactics have been used before there called conspiracy theorists these days

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Helene West (11th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

I believe that much worthwhile information has been spread to previously clueless folks due to the Q phenomena, who were not a part of the conspiracy-research mindset that I have participated in since the alt.conspiracy.jfk usenet group, pre world-wide-web.

I also believed proofs had occurred that made a coordination between Q and Trump likely. I could be proven wrong there as more information comes to light. Does that make me still a believer?

I also believe that the tone of some of your posts could use some softening.

And I don't deny you on were on the receiving end of that as well.

In fact I was also, earlier in one of the pro-Trump threads for not being all in on the man or his policies and appointments.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th September 2018 at 23:57.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Satori (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Point taken.

I hate being conned. I have been conned and swindled in the distant past, and though I was livid at the conman, I was also embarrassed and angry at myself that I fell for it. I have family members and friends that have been conned, and I empathetically feel angry and embarrassed for them as well. It is probably technically codependent of me to also include caring about a bunch of people that I do not know, living somewhere in cyberspace, in most cases I do not even know their name. But, I do care.

When I studied Buddhism, and came to the part where the difference between Mahayana and Hinayana was explained (Mahayana strives toward enlightenment, then steps back from the bliss, focused on ending the suffering in other beings; Hinayana strives toward enlightenment, and stays focused there or upon achieving "buddahood"/enlightenment, stays in that state), I knew I was Mahayana. For better or for worse, I care about all of humanity, and care about all the other trillion life forms on this remarkable planet. I see the suffering, and am compelled to try to help.

Also, as a believer in reincarnation, I cannot believe that I would have agreed to come to this planet and just painfully witness massive species extinctions and habitat destruction and massive genocide of humans. The only thing that makes sense to me is that I would have agreed to come here and to try to help stop the insanity, stop the greedy humans from mass murder and mass ecocide.

If my efforts are ineffective, I won't quit, but I will try to become more effective. I'll try to watch my language, my phrasing, more carefully.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th September 2018), Bill Ryan (12th September 2018), ceetee9 (12th September 2018), David Trd1 (12th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (12th September 2018), Jad (12th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th September 2018), Mari (12th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2018), mountain_jim (12th September 2018), onawah (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (12th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Satori (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,169 times in 657 posts

Point taken.

I hate being conned. I have been conned and swindled in the distant past, and though I was livid at the conman, I was also embarrassed and angry at myself that I fell for it. I have family members and friends that have been conned, and I empathetically feel angry and embarrassed for them as well. It is probably technically codependent of me to also include caring about a bunch of people that I do not know, living somewhere in cyberspace, in most cases I do not even know their name. But, I do care.

When I studied Buddhism, and came to the part where the difference between Mahayana and Hinayana was explained (Mahayana strives toward enlightenment, then steps back from the bliss, focused on ending the suffering in other beings; Hinayana strives toward enlightenment, and stays focused there or upon achieving "buddahood"/enlightenment, stays in that state), I knew I was Mahayana. For better or for worse, I care about all of humanity, and care about all the other trillion life forms on this remarkable planet. I see the suffering, and am compelled to try to help.

Also, as a believer in reincarnation, I cannot believe that I would have agreed to come to this planet and just painfully witness massive species extinctions and habitat destruction and massive genocide of humans. The only thing that makes sense to me is that I would have agreed to come here and to try to help stop the insanity, stop the greedy humans from mass murder and mass ecocide.

If my efforts are ineffective, I won't quit, but I will try to become more effective. I'll try to watch my language, my phrasing, more carefully.

Just be who you are, Dennis. You are here for a reason & I for one, am glad you are

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2018), Ratszinger (12th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Folks, this is a request for data. Nothing else.

I'd not wanted to clutter up the main Q thread with this. But he/she/they posted this today: (I'm just copying part of Paul's post here)

(My added emphasis is in red)

From https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#230
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/12/18 (Wed) 15:45:33 No.230
    https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/12/1...e-ban-sam-hyde
    https://www.cnet.com/news/reddit-ban...racy-theories/
    CONTENT VIOLATIONS?
    STAY STRONG.
    STAY TOGETHER.
    CENSORSHIP WILL FAIL.
    THOSE THEY ATTACK THE MOST ARE THE BIGGEST THREAT.
    EXPECT TWITTER/FB FORCE NEXT.
    AJ [TEMPLATE] WAS DESIGNED TO ATTACK/CENSOR 'QANON' [primary obj].
    Q
    My question. Considering that 'Q' appears to be possibly attacking Alex Jones here (or, an alternative interpretation: that the AJ censorship precedent will be used to attack/censor QAnon next) — what is being discussed about this on the net, on other sites/ videos/ blog posts elsewhere?

That's my question — nothing else.
    I don't really know where best to look, and I don't have the time to dig into this. But having some sense of what the ripple effect might be right now of what seems like an important enigmatic statement, could be interesting and maybe useful. I'd love to know what the audience is thinking about Q at the moment — re the 'AJ thing', and also of course in general.

THX.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th September 2018 at 00:03.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (13th September 2018), Hervé (13th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2018), Noelle (13th September 2018), norman (13th September 2018), Ratszinger (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), the_vast_mystery (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Sadly, I think KiwiElf would be the best one to deliver that data, but he may have lost his appetite for a while.

As some of you will know, I'm chasing the Chinese rabbit at the mo'. I am doubtful that any LARPer outside of Trump's inner circle could be responsible for the Q drops. I don't have a very accurate understanding of all the drops since the beginning but I've seen far too many that are evidently sourced from somewhere very much in-the-know. I therefore dismiss the argument made in the "true identity video".

However, my charged fascination with a notion that silicon valley and China are a singularity leads me to the idea that an AI system, based in either of those locations, COULD be dropping the Q crumbs.

I have another reason to believe China has either penetrated highly secure comms and data management or been invited in. I suspect the latter. I don't want to write it on an open forum, or even say it on line at all. Bill may remember I once made a feeble and paranoid attempt to tell him about a penetration I was aware of. That penetration shocked the person who did it by revealing that "the Chinese are all over the place".

Anyway, where am I going with this ? I continually try to remind people about the Jade Helm exercise in 2015 and I continually fail to get much interest. My own snout keeps on returning me to that Jade2 thing. I now wonder if it's a Chinese project, not a US government project. After all, Jade is a Chinese legendary rabbit on the moon.

Perhaps the rabbit hole we should be going down is on the moon, not here.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Noelle (13th September 2018), Ratszinger (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Satori (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_H...iracy_theories

So, if Wikipedia is saying it's a paranoid conspiracy theory......................then what is it really? I have to go to bed and haven't read, but will in the morning.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Noelle (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My question. Considering that 'Q' appears to be possibly attacking Alex Jones here [I](or, an alternative interpretation: that the AJ censorship precedent will be used to attack/censor QAnon next) — [B]what is being discussed about this on the net, on other sites/ videos/ blog posts elsewhere?
    Q doesn't like Alex Jones, but I doubt that Q favors censorship by the social media sites, especially not by the big ones. Nor would one expect Q to be a fan of censorship, given that Q and those researching his posts are one of the likely targets for censorship, right alongside one of those he opposes, Alex Jones.

But it's all sort of a big food fight in the school cafeteria, and one can expect each parent's view to be different, depending on whether their child just threw, or just got hit, by the most recently thrown bit of food.

These are deliberately tense and divisive times, seemingly designed to hook as many of us as they can hook, on either side of whatever principles we are willing to stand for.

But, speaking metaphorically, these storms that we can track are superficial, compared to the deep ocean currents and immense electro-magnetic fields surrounding our solar system and galaxy.

Just don't try telling Joe from the Carolinas (one of our Avalon members who is in the path of hurricane Florence) that these storms are superficial. He might have a different perspective.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th September 2018), Magnus (13th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2018), Noelle (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), the_vast_mystery (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Folks, this is a request for data. Nothing else.

I'd not wanted to clutter up the main Q thread with this. But he/she/they posted this today: (I'm just copying part of Paul's post here)

(My added emphasis is in red)

From https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#230
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/12/18 (Wed) 15:45:33 No.230
    https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/12/1...e-ban-sam-hyde
    https://www.cnet.com/news/reddit-ban...racy-theories/
    CONTENT VIOLATIONS?
    STAY STRONG.
    STAY TOGETHER.
    CENSORSHIP WILL FAIL.
    THOSE THEY ATTACK THE MOST ARE THE BIGGEST THREAT.
    EXPECT TWITTER/FB FORCE NEXT.
    AJ [TEMPLATE] WAS DESIGNED TO ATTACK/CENSOR 'QANON' [primary obj].
    Q
    My question. Considering that 'Q' appears to be possibly attacking Alex Jones here (or, an alternative interpretation: that the AJ censorship precedent will be used to attack/censor QAnon next) — what is being discussed about this on the net, on other sites/ videos/ blog posts elsewhere?

That's my question — nothing else.
    I don't really know where best to look, and I don't have the time to dig into this. But having some sense of what the ripple effect might be right now of what seems like an important enigmatic statement, could be interesting and maybe useful. I'd love to know what the audience is thinking about Q at the moment — re the 'AJ thing', and also of course in general.

THX.
    Bill, in this post Q is reacting to Reddit taking down the Q inspired subreddit the Great Awakening.

Just as the other social media sites took down Alex. He is saying the plan against Q was pre-tested on AJ, used as a template.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th September 2018), Bill Ryan (13th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Franny (13th September 2018), gaiagirl (20th September 2018), gord (13th September 2018), Magnus (13th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2018), mountain_jim (13th September 2018), Noelle (13th September 2018), norman (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Satori (13th September 2018), sunwings (13th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Bill, in this post Q is reacting to Reddit taking down the Q inspired subreddit the Great Awakening.

Just as the other social media sites took down Alex. He is saying the plan against Q was pre-tested on AJ, used as a template.
    Yup.

I'd guess that wasn't the only motive for attacking Alex Jones. Most ops have multiple motives. But that sure sounds to me like one of their motives ... practicing and setting up a divisive environment better suited for attacking/censoring Q and any others who are making too much trouble for them.

The ills perpetrated by the Rockefeller and related families, syndicates, operations, and such have formed a seriously metastasized cancer in our civilization. We've got our work cut out for us.

My take on Alex Jones (which is not the take of many others here) is that he is more along the lines of controlled opposition, offering limited hangouts. He made a great "first target", as most people know of him, and many people find him obnoxious. So attacking him makes for great theater, which most people will be at least a little aware of, and many people will approve of, thinking "good riddance to that blow hard", while many others will be outraged that one of their favorite sources of commentary on news and current events is being shut down.

The chaos of great controversies provides great cover and energy for further operations.

The first step in creating a good explosive is to separate and polarize two chemicals that, when suddenly recombined, are highly reactive. The first step in a major reconstruction or in urban renewal is to blow things up real good, using good explosives to separate existing structures into smaller, isolated, units that can be more easily discarded or reassembled in a different form. Similarly, building a wood framed house requires one to first chop and saw trees into boards, planks, and beams.

We are watching such a deconstruction process. Let us do what we can to see that what gets rebuilt is good, and that what is worth preserving is not first chopped or blown up.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th September 2018), Bruno (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), gaiagirl (20th September 2018), gord (13th September 2018), happyuk (13th September 2018), Magnus (13th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2018), mountain_jim (13th September 2018), Noelle (13th September 2018), norman (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Satori (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Just don't try telling Joe from the Carolinas (one of our Avalon members who is in the path of hurricane Florence) that these storms are superficial. He might have a different perspective.
    In case Joe doesn’t have a chance to catch it, Dennis left a comment for him in the Hurricane Florence thread.

Hey Joe from the Carolinas, and your family and loved ones: be safe. May there be minimal damage.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Franny (13th September 2018), mgray (13th September 2018), mountain_jim (13th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My question. Considering that 'Q' appears to be possibly attacking Alex Jones here [I](or, an alternative interpretation: that the AJ censorship precedent will be used to attack/censor QAnon next) — [B]what is being discussed about this on the net, on other sites/ videos/ blog posts elsewhere?
    A couple of comments from the 16 minute video:
    • After 16 years, Dustin no longer supports Alex Jones and now supports Q. He gives reasons why, included is footage of Alex Jones.
    • Owen Shroyer gives his take to Alex Jones on how American media has co-opted Q and is using it to attack you [Alex Jones].
    Dustin: …I don't even know where to start. I didn't ever expect QAnon would repost something that I did. I damn sure never expected Alex Jones would attack me and his show but he did. And I'm gonna break it down for you here. Let’s jump right in.

[cuts to video footage of Alex]

Alex: … I don't follow QAnon

@ 8:05 - Owen Shroyer to Alex Jones - …as far as the Q thing is concerned I believe that whatever was going on with Q in the beginning legit or not co-opted everything there was an article it was after a Trump rally it was early August. A big Trump rally and there were a ton of Q signs at the rally first time I'd ever seen that. Well the next day NBC writes an article pumping up Q.

Of course says it’s fake but but covering it now so now it's in the mainstream. So they covered it doesn't matter nobody's gonna read the story anyway there's no Q everyone goes and looks at Q. And ever since that day everything changed. Trump no longer allows signs into his rallies and Q and on now has decided to turn its attack on the media. So I think after that rally it was actually American media that co-opted Q. So whatever Q was you know propaganda or whoever, whatever, I now believe that the American media has co-opted Q and is using it to attack you.

Alex Jones hypocritically Attacks Dustin Nemos with Sophistry & Lies, plays victim -Over the Target?

Dustin Nemos2
    Published on Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th September 2018 at 08:31.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2018), Bruno (13th September 2018), Franny (13th September 2018), mountain_jim (13th September 2018), Noelle (13th September 2018), norman (13th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

There may be many things wrong with that, but one of them is that Trump has NOT banned signs at his rallies.

Even David Wilcock says that if there are not big moves and arrests by the end of this year, Q is busted.

We're all going to have to wait and see, folks.
    Last edited by norman; 13th September 2018 at 14:07.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Magnus (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    We're all going to have to wait and see, folks.
    You made a funny, norman.

All those back up provisions I squirreled away 7 years ago, the emergency medical supplies, the batteries of all sizes that have outlived their shelf life, etc... they're great reminders for me to stop waiting.

Oh, and the Davey Wilcocks, the Benny Fulfords, and the blue space gangs. That list keeps on growing, and growing and...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ClearWater (13th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Franny (13th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (13th September 2018), norman (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Point taken.

Dennis, Do not soften your speech. Speak what you belief and stand firm.

When someone is a zionist pushing for zionist propaganda call it out and firmly.
    When someone is warmonger, NIKKI HALEY!, call them out.

I dont interact here because there are not enough people like you. I do not mind people who disagree, but I do mind people who will not debate policy.
    And when the Commander in Chief continues the same war policies(with North Korea the exception which I bet was because Trump wanted to be first at something to satisfy that ego) then you call the out on it. Has trump stopped weapons to Saudi? Have we stopped the triple taps strikes in Yemen which rely on our air forces?

Did we move the ****ing embassy to Jerusalem?

Dennis, do not listen to mountain Jim. You are the most courteous person while offering differing opinion. What he is asking you to do is become less outspoken, dont do it. Of course the tone of some of your post are harsh, then maybe people should not be warmongers. As long as the American Corporate Imperium is enforcing Pax Americana, harsh tone is called for.
    Last edited by Praxis; 13th September 2018 at 16:06.

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Thanks, Mike, and I think you're right. The problem was (like the Iran regime change thing) Q's post was ambiguous — or, at least, not 100% crystal clear. That underlines my very strong personal opinion that the way he/she/they posts is NOT helpful — to anyone who genuinely wants clarity and good information.

What we don't know for sure is how deliberate or conscious the lack of helpfulness is. Either they're intending to be ambiguous and therefore likely to cause disagreement in some circles, or they're not bright enough to see that what they write IS ambiguous and open to misinterpretation.

I'd prefer to read posts by Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, or yourself! At least there I know for sure what is being said, and why. If Q's ambiguity is deliberate, then it's a actually form of disinformation. It has the same pragmatic effect, that of engendering confusion and conflict.

Who wins?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th September 2018 at 15:14.

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Franny (13th September 2018), gaiagirl (20th September 2018), happyuk (13th September 2018), Jayke (13th September 2018), Kryztian (14th September 2018), Magnus (13th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2018), Matthew (13th September 2018), Nasu (13th September 2018), Ratszinger (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Satori (20th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018)

36. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Thanks, Mike, and I think you're right. The problem was (like the Iran regime change thing) Q's post was ambiguous — or, at least, not 100% crystal clear. That underlines my very strong personal opinion that the way he/she/they posts is NOT helpful — to anyone who genuinely wants clarity and good information.

What we don't know for sure is how deliberate or conscious the lack of helpfulness is. Either they're intending to be ambiguous and therefore likely to cause disagreement in some circles, or they're not bright enough to see that what they write IS ambiguous and open to misinterpretation.

I'd prefer to read posts by Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, or yourself! At least there I know for sure what is being said, and why. If Q's ambiguity is deliberate, then it's a actually form of disinformation. It has the same pragmatic effect, that of engendering confusion and conflict.

Who wins?
    I do understand your opinion. I look at it as why give you a fish (by telling you exactly what I mean) rather than teach you to fish so you can decipher future events when Q is not on the boat.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Franny (13th September 2018), gaiagirl (20th September 2018), happyuk (13th September 2018), Jayke (13th September 2018), Lettherebelight (13th September 2018), Magnus (14th September 2018), Matthew (13th September 2018), Ratszinger (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

I do understand your opinion. I look at it as why give you a fish (by telling you exactly what I mean) rather than teach you to fish so you can decipher future events when Q is not on the boat.
    Most of us, master basic fishing by now, don't we?

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 6 16 29 LastLast