+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member WildOrchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 206 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

I have been following Alex Jones for a long time, and Q since it started. In this age of Mass Deception I try follow many sources and pick and chose what RINGS TRUE FOR ME and discard the rest. It is never a case of following just one source. THE POWERS THAT BE want us DIVIDED in order to succeed with their sociopath utopias. They try to pack us into "collective boxes" and divide us intellectually, by belief, religion, race, sex etc. We must recognize this and grant each other the Freedom of Speech which includes the right to criticize, disagree or stay neutral, the Freedom of Religion/Belief, the Freedom of Expression, Self Determinism and Power of Choice.

Artist - Lover of Life - Seeker of Truth

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

Clarity (13th September 2018), ClearWater (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Jayke (13th September 2018), Nasu (14th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), YoYoYo (14th September 2018), Zanshin (14th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by WildOrchid (here)

I have been following Alex Jones for a long time, and Q since it started. In this age of Mass Deception I try follow many sources and pick and chose what RINGS TRUE FOR ME and discard the rest. It is never a case of following just one source. THE POWERS THAT BE want us DIVIDED in order to succeed with their sociopath utopias. They try to pack us into "collective boxes" and divide us intellectually, by belief, religion, race, sex etc. We must recognize this and grant each other the Freedom of Speech which includes the right to criticize, disagree or stay neutral, the Freedom of Religion/Belief, the Freedom of Expression, Self Determinism and Power of Choice.
    Yes, it struck me as funny when the Q topic had to be divided into TWO separate threads because we are seemingly unable to be civil in one. Even here at Avalon!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Clarity (13th September 2018), Jayke (13th September 2018), latte (13th September 2018), Magnus (13th September 2018), Nasu (14th September 2018), Noelle (13th September 2018), WildOrchid (13th September 2018), YoYoYo (14th September 2018), Zanshin (14th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,157 times in 628 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Bill, in this post Q is reacting to Reddit taking down the Q inspired subreddit the Great Awakening.

Just as the other social media sites took down Alex. He is saying the plan against Q was pre-tested on AJ, used as a template.
    Thanks, Mike, and I think you're right. The problem was (like the Iran regime change thing) Q's post was ambiguous ó or, at least, not 100% crystal clear. That underlines my very strong personal opinion that the way he/she/they posts is NOT helpful ó to anyone who genuinely wants clarity and good information.

What we don't know for sure is how deliberate or conscious the lack of helpfulness is. Either they're intending to be ambiguous and therefore likely to cause disagreement in some circles, or they're not bright enough to see that what they write IS ambiguous and open to misinterpretation.

I'd prefer to read posts by Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, or yourself! At least there I know for sure what is being said, and why. If Q's ambiguity is deliberate, then it's a actually form of disinformation. It has the same pragmatic effect, that of engendering confusion and conflict.

Who wins?
    It depends entirely on whose eyes you view it through. The notion of the 4 humoursóor 4 temperamentsó was popular in Ancient Greece and Renaissance Europe. These 4 humours give rise to not only Confusion and Conflict, but also Apathy and Insight.

The cryptic nature of Qís messages appeal most to the phlegmatic personality type. The other 3 types wonít have a clue what the cryptic nature of the messages are about and will generally respond as follows:

Sanguine = Apathy
    Choleric = Conflict
    Melancholic = Confusion
    Phlegmatic = Insight

How many threads have we got discussing Q now? Is it 4 by any chance?

Once you know how all 4 personality types will respond, you can step back from the drama, centre yourself and be the unicorn in the middle (the horn represents the pineal glands ability to pierce through the illusory veil of conceptual thought, to see reality as it really is)óit also represents the 5th element of spiritóthe reconciler that brings all 4 elements together in unison in an alchemical wedding.

Whoever Q is seems to understand these notions very well imo, and seems to have a much deeper understanding of organisational psychology, systems theory, character types etc...just a deep understanding of human psychology in general.

And as someone who also has a deep understanding of these topics, I see the Q messages as being written by someone who understands the nuances of linguistic alchemy, and the precise pragmatic effect itíll have on a wide variety of people, in different ways, throughout different settings.

One of the best NLP/Hypnosis trainers around right now is John Overdurf, his course linguistic alchemy teaches the use of directionalised ambiguity for transformative effect.

Quote Sampling of Major Topics covered:

The nature of change based on new neuro-science and how you can use it.

New innovative protocols for eliciting the present and outcome state

The mysterious power of "not" and the wisdom of "not knowing"

Conversational and non-verbal maneuvers create change at the level of
    attention

Directionalized Ambiguity- advanced language patterning to create rapid transformation

Are you interested in learning...
    What are newest findings in neuro-science that give us precise tips for how to create trance phenomena and practical, resilient and flexible change?
    How can you elicit and utilize naturally occurring sub- modalities outside the client's conscious awareness to produce effective change,

How can you use the elements of the problem to create the solution?
    What are the crucial non-verbal skills -not usually taught or perhaps recognized - to effectively deliver transformative language patterns?

How can you powerfully use confusion, uncertainty, not knowing for significant change and deeper trance phenomena?

How can you split synesthesias associated with most problems and, at the same time, create trance?
    Now, with Q, I recognise the touch of a master. He knows the first step of alchemy i.e. how to make delineations within a system to form clear constituent parts. How those parts reconcile is down to the character growth and development of society. Directionalised ambiguity is a technique thatís like playing with fire, you have to be comfortable with generating a high degree of chaos, but if those constituent parts are able to reconcile harmoniously, it generates a tremendous shift, tremendous energy and a tremendous transformation.

Maybe Q is a black magician where I only see light. Maybe Iím just projecting my understanding and worldview onto something that could turn out to be a big hoax. I still donít know. But Iím still following the breadcrumbs and still getting lots of great research (insight) into the whole phenomenon, so, Iíll carry on riding the chaos wave until it leads in an unproductive direction.
    Last edited by Jayke; 14th September 2018 at 08:36.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Clarity (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), gord (14th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), mgray (14th September 2018), Nasu (14th September 2018), Noelle (13th September 2018), onawah (15th September 2018), Paul (14th September 2018), Ratszinger (14th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018), WildOrchid (13th September 2018), YoYoYo (14th September 2018), Zanshin (14th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,305 times in 19,007 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    the batteries of all sizes that have outlived their shelf life, etc...
    You too ?

*** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul For This Post:

RunningDeer (14th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,306 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Bill, in this post Q is reacting to Reddit taking down the Q inspired subreddit the Great Awakening.

Just as the other social media sites took down Alex. He is saying the plan against Q was pre-tested on AJ, used as a template.
    Thanks, Mike, and I think you're right. The problem was (like the Iran regime change thing) Q's post was ambiguous ó or, at least, not 100% crystal clear. That underlines my very strong personal opinion that the way he/she/they posts is NOT helpful ó to anyone who genuinely wants clarity and good information.

What we don't know for sure is how deliberate or conscious the lack of helpfulness is. Either they're intending to be ambiguous and therefore likely to cause disagreement in some circles, or they're not bright enough to see that what they write IS ambiguous and open to misinterpretation.

I'd prefer to read posts by Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, or yourself! At least there I know for sure what is being said, and why. If Q's ambiguity is deliberate, then it's a actually form of disinformation. It has the same pragmatic effect, that of engendering confusion and conflict.

Who wins?
    It depends entirely on whose eyes you view it through. The notion of the 4 humoursóor 4 temperamentsó was popular in Ancient Greece and Renaissance Europe. These 4 humours give rise to not only Confusion and Conflict, but also Apathy and Insight.

The cryptic nature of his messages appeal most to the phlegmatic personality type. The other 3 types wonít have a clue what the cryptic nature of the messages are about and will generally respond as follows:

Sanguine = Apathy
    Choleric = Conflict
    Melancholic = Confusion
    Phlegmatic = Insight

How many threads have we got discussing Q now? Is it 4 by any chance?

Once you know how all 4 personality types will respond, you can step back from the drama, centre yourself and be the unicorn in the middle (the horn represents the pineal glands ability to pierce through the illusory veil of conceptual thought, to see reality as it really is)óit also represents the 5th element of spiritóthe reconciler that brings all 4 elements together in unison in an alchemical wedding.

Whoever Q is seems to understand these notions very well imo, and seems to have a much deeper understanding of organisational psychology, systems theory, character types etc...just a deep understanding of human psychology in general.

And as someone who also has a deep understanding of these topics, I see the Q messages as being written by someone who understands the nuances of linguistic alchemy, and the precise pragmatic effect itíll have on a wide variety of people, in different ways, throughout different settings.

One of the best NLP/Hypnosis trainers around right now is John Overdurf, his course linguistic alchemy teaches the use of directionalised ambiguity for transformative effect.

Quote Sampling of Major Topics covered:

The nature of change based on new neuro-science and how you can use it.

New innovative protocols for eliciting the present and outcome state

The mysterious power of "not" and the wisdom of "not knowing"

Conversational and non-verbal maneuvers create change at the level of
    attention

Directionalized Ambiguity- advanced language patterning to create rapid transformation

Are you interested in learning...
    What are newest findings in neuro-science that give us precise tips for how to create trance phenomena and practical, resilient and flexible change?
    How can you elicit and utilize naturally occurring sub- modalities outside the client's conscious awareness to produce effective change,

How can you use the elements of the problem to create the solution?
    What are the crucial non-verbal skills -not usually taught or perhaps recognized - to effectively deliver transformative language patterns?

How can you powerfully use confusion, uncertainty, not knowing for significant change and deeper trance phenomena?

How can you split synesthesias associated with most problems and, at the same time, create trance?
    Now, with Q, I recognise the touch of a master. He knows the first step of alchemy i.e. how to make dilineations within a system to form clear constituent parts. How those parts reconcile is down to the character growth and development of society. Directionalised ambiguity is a technique thatís like playing with fire, you have to be comfortable with generating a high degree of chaos, but if those constituent parts are able to reconcile harmoniously, it generates a tremendous shift, tremendous energy and a tremendous transformation.

Maybe Q is a black magician where I only see light. Maybe Iím just projecting my understanding and worldview onto something that could turn out to be a big hoax. I still donít know. But Iím still following the breadcrumbs and still getting lots of great research (insight) into the whole phenomenon, so, Iíll carry on riding the chaos wave until it leads in an unproductive direction.
    Wow Jayke. Great post. Thank you. There's real truth there.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""When a society is afraid of it's poets, it is afraid of itself." Lenore Kandel

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Clarity (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), gord (14th September 2018), Jayke (14th September 2018), Nasu (14th September 2018), noxon medem (14th September 2018), Paul (14th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

...Either they're intending to be ambiguous and therefore likely to cause disagreement in some circles, or they're not bright enough to see that what they write IS ambiguous and open to misinterpretation.

I'd prefer to read posts by Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, or yourself!
    Q is certainly no Dolan, Farrell or mgray

I am confident that Q is well aware his posts are incomplete, ambiguous, and sometimes self-contradictory or misleading.

However, despite my tendency to see more deliberate efforts to cause disagreement in some most circles behind every tree, my current preferred working theory is that Q's motive is not so much to cause disagreement as it is to provoke more of us looking into these matters ourselves, so that certain portions of the Rockefeller-CIA-Bush-Clinton-Obama led corruption will be more exposed, hence can be trimmed back.

As Dennis Leahy describes so well in some of his posts of the last day (for example, here), it is almost certain that major portions of the military-financial deep state are under no particular threat, and are likely key backers of Trump.

But some portions are under thread, and are having increasing difficulty maintaining control of the narrative, such as of the "Russian collusion" narrative against Trump.

A major strategic imperative of any such effort, whatever side it is on or against, is maintaining control of the public narrative. The real truths are well hidden, behind seven layers of obfuscation. But how substantial portions of the public, or of the elite minions, understand what is happening very much effects the control and direction of the public, and elite minions, respectively.

Q is, from what I can tell, a key element in shifting the narrative, for some of us.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Clarity (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), gord (14th September 2018), Jayke (14th September 2018), mgray (14th September 2018), mountain_jim (14th September 2018), Nasu (14th September 2018), noxon medem (14th September 2018), RunningDeer (14th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018), YoYoYo (14th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Yes, it struck me as funny when the Q topic had to be divided into TWO separate threads because we are seemingly unable to be civil in one. Even here at Avalon!
    It might better be viewed as two threads, one to discuss the Q phenomenon itself ("Is Q real, or is it Memorex"), and the other to discuss the content of Q's posts and the topics and research that leads to.

Back when bicycling was a hobby of mine, some of us would discuss who had the better derailleurs, and some of us would discuss the latest hill and dale that we had visited on our bikes.

Some, listening to recorded music, hear the hiss and signal quality of the playback, and some hear the music.

I was always a derailleur and hiss guy myself; though times have changed and now I spend more time engrossed in and learning for myself the strange rhythms being played, and less time worrying about the static on the Q channel (and oh is there a lot of static.)

I have to worry about the static some though, as it threatens to drown out the signal entirely at times, and I happen to be in a better position than most to help keep that signal on the air.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Clarity (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), gord (14th September 2018), Jayke (14th September 2018), mgray (14th September 2018), RunningDeer (14th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,782 times in 753 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ...Either they're intending to be ambiguous and therefore likely to cause disagreement in some circles, or they're not bright enough to see that what they write IS ambiguous and open to misinterpretation.

I'd prefer to read posts by Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, or yourself!
    Q is certainly no Dolan, Farrell or mgray

I am confident that Q is well aware his posts are incomplete, ambiguous, and sometimes self-contradictory or misleading.

However, despite my tendency to see more deliberate efforts to cause disagreement in some most circles behind every tree, my current preferred working theory is that Q's motive is not so much to cause disagreement as it is to provoke more of us looking into these matters ourselves, so that certain portions of the Rockefeller-CIA-Bush-Clinton-Obama led corruption will be more exposed, hence can be trimmed back.

As Dennis Leahy describes so well in some of his posts of the last day (for example, here), it is almost certain that major portions of the military-financial deep state are under no particular threat, and are likely key backers of Trump.

But some portions are under thread, and are having increasing difficulty maintaining control of the narrative, such as of the "Russian collusion" narrative against Trump.

A major strategic imperative of any such effort, whatever side it is on or against, is maintaining control of the public narrative. The real truths are well hidden, behind seven layers of obfuscation. But how substantial portions of the public, or of the elite minions, understand what is happening very much effects the control and direction of the public, and elite minions, respectively.

Q is, from what I can tell, a key element in shifting the narrative, for some of us.
    The other dynamic for being cryptic is skirting national security violations or other charges the alphabet agencies could throw at him/her/them for violating espionage act.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th September 2018), Clarity (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), gord (14th September 2018), Jayke (14th September 2018), mountain_jim (14th September 2018), Paul (14th September 2018), Ratszinger (14th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7