+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Coming out as a supersoldier on Camelot

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Coming out as a supersoldier on Camelot

My real name is Joe Jupiter. I was driving by Area 51 yesterday and I was hit by an avalanche of suppressed memories. In addition to remembering my true secret space program name, I remember that I'm half Pleiadian and half Acturan and was sent here by the Galactic Council to eliminate the Illuminati and their rulers, the Draco. We have 5 battle cruisers circling Earth and a hundred more on the way. I'm in league with a small cadre of white hats in the Pentagon who will assist in the ouster of all Evil from the solar system. It's all in the Bible, if you know how to read it. Hint: the gods of the Bible were actually aliens, as hard as that is to believe. And I want to tell you something ELSE you've probably never heard before: LOVE IS THE ANSWER. LOVE IS THE WAY. We've been listening to the prayers of the people of Earth and are finally ready to act! Standby Planet Earthy, deliverance awaits! But hey, don't be intimidated! I like a Crispy Creme donut as much as the next god!

Someone get me Kerry Cassidy. It's time for an interview!

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th September 2019), avid (8th September 2018), Bill Ryan (8th September 2018), Bluegreen (8th September 2018), Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Builder (8th September 2018), ChristianSky (8th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th September 2018), Did You See Them (8th September 2018), drneglector (9th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2018), Fellow Aspirant (10th September 2018), Flash (8th September 2018), ghostrider (9th September 2018), HaveBlue (12th August 2019), Helene West (8th September 2018), Jayke (8th September 2018), jjjones (8th September 2018), mab777 (9th September 2018), Mari (8th September 2018), Matthew (12th August 2019), meeradas (13th August 2019), onawah (8th September 2018), Pam (8th September 2018), petra (10th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (8th September 2018), Sadieblue (8th September 2018), Spellbound (8th September 2018), Spiral (9th September 2018), toppy (8th September 2018), WalterBosley (8th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,527 times in 20,692 posts

Default Re: Coming out as a supersoldier on Camelot

Oh boy. I think we have a new candidate for the Channeled and Other Controversial Material sub forum.
    Last edited by onawah; 8th September 2018 at 03:06.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th September 2019), avid (8th September 2018), Did You See Them (8th September 2018), drneglector (9th September 2018), justntime2learn (8th September 2018), Mari (8th September 2018), Pam (8th September 2018), toppy (8th September 2018), WalterBosley (8th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    My real name is Joe Jupiter. I was driving by Area 51 yesterday and I was hit by an avalanche of suppressed memories. In addition to remembering my true secret space program name, I remember that I'm half Pleiadian and half Acturan and was sent here by the Galactic Council to eliminate the Illuminati and their rulers, the Draco. We have 5 battle cruisers circling Earth and a hundred more on the way. I'm in league with a small cadre of white hats in the Pentagon who will assist in the ouster of all Evil from the solar system. It's all in the Bible, if you know how to read it. Hint: the gods of the Bible were actually aliens, as hard as that is to believe. And I want to tell you something ELSE you've probably never heard before: LOVE IS THE ANSWER. LOVE IS THE WAY. We've been listening to the prayers of the people of Earth and are finally ready to act! Standby Planet Earthy, deliverance awaits! But hey, don't be intimidated! I like a Crispy Creme donut as much as the next god!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th September 2018), Did You See Them (8th September 2018), Iancorgi (8th September 2018), onawah (8th September 2018), Pam (8th September 2018), toppy (8th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

LOLLL; thanks for the Friday night laugh. I had a week from hell and I needed that!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

drneglector (9th September 2018), East Sun (8th September 2018), Jayke (8th September 2018), Kryztian (9th September 2018), Mari (8th September 2018), onawah (8th September 2018), Pam (8th September 2018), Spellbound (8th September 2018), toppy (8th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Mr Jupiter are there any Blue Chickens in your universe ?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Iancorgi (8th September 2018), scotslad (12th August 2019), Spellbound (8th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,122 times in 21,069 posts

You were sent "to eliminate the Illuminati" ... how can that be "Love"
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Helene West (8th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    You've never heard of a LOVE BOMB? It's all in the Bible, man!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Good idea! I'll just order up a bunch from Universe 7!

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Oh boy. I think we have a new candidate for the Channeled and Other Controversial Material sub forum.
    The last few Camelot interviews I listened to were about this bad. Eddie Page, the Pleiadian from the CIA, and then an interview in Yelm, WA, about how Ramtha is teaching the true Jesus teaching. Not crazy about Camelot's new direction.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Nasu (8th September 2018), onawah (8th September 2018), Spellbound (8th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

years months or days before we see some results that would prove your case.....Mr Tomkat

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Well since were telling the truth all of a sudden; i want to say that i am a one eyed one horn flying purple people eater trained by the Anunnaki.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Iancorgi (9th September 2018), Pam (8th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,686 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    years months or days before we see some results that would prove your case.....Mr Tomkat
    I think there comes a time for journalists when there is nothing new to report. Then the dilemma is, do I do the ethical thing, or do I find anyone at all willing to give me a story. I guess there is always someone naive enough or someone just looking for entertainment to listen.

The sad part about this is that it muddies the waters for anyone with legitimate information. When I hear the word whistleblower now, it makes my stomach turn.It's kind of sad to tarnish and cheapen the concept of whistleblowing for the courageous ones that are legit.
    Last edited by Pam; 8th September 2018 at 13:19.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Eagle Eye (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), graciousb (17th August 2019), Michi (8th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,686 times in 3,333 posts

Like wow!!! Your message about LOVE is so incredible, I feel like earth is already saved. Joe Jupiter, I can't wait to see you on the circuit.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), petra (10th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

oh peterpam you ruined the fun, and i am a fat old man from boston not an alien

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Unless you have been vetted by JFK jr, Theodore H Bundy or David Wilcox I can't believe your story however I can get you a gig on the Jimmy Church Show if you pass the vetting test and bring forward either John John, Teddy or David on twitter to back you up because if its on the internet it must be true as Q and Abe Lincoln told me on 4 channel.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

onawah (9th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    You've never heard of a LOVE BOMB? It's all in the Bible, man!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Good idea! I'll just order up a bunch from Universe 7!
    Or, how about from Kentucky Fried Universe. KFU.

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

on a serious note, I cannot come out yet

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,204 times in 3,110 posts

Hi Joe ... I agree Love is the answer.

If you're all ready to act, what/how is your deliverance?

Love viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

You made me smile in the morning.
    For free society!

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Would you be willing to take a DNA test?

31. Link to Post #20
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

I think there comes a time for journalists when there is nothing new to report. Then the dilemma is, do I do the ethical thing, or do I find anyone at all willing to give me a story.
    You have nailed it. That's what is wrong with whistleblowers, when they try to keep huge audience for a long time, they need to invent other things because the truth revealed can be so short and can't keep people interested for long time.
    By the way that's preachers problem too. Their ego cover that little truth that can be so much important for humanity. Better to repeat a short truthful information 1000 times, than to hear beautiful long lies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast