Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Coming out as a supersoldier on Camelot

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Coming out as a supersoldier on Camelot

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

I think there comes a time for journalists when there is nothing new to report. Then the dilemma is, do I do the ethical thing, or do I find anyone at all willing to give me a story.
    You have nailed it. That's what is wrong with whistleblowers, when they try to keep huge audience for a long time, they need to invent other things because the truth revealed can be so short and can't keep people interested for long time.
    By the way that's preachers problem too. Their ego cover that little truth that can be so much important for humanity. Better to repeat a short truthful information 1000 times, than to hear beautiful long lies.
    Reminds me of when Andrew Basagio said on Coast for years that he never saw the president after Obama. But as soon as Trump was elected he went on Midnight in the Desert and said that Trump was one of the presidents he'd foreseen in the black ops as a child. I don't think many people are listening to him anymore.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (10th September 2018), WalterBosley (13th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    My real name is Joe Jupiter. I was driving by Area 51 yesterday and I was hit by an avalanche of suppressed memories. In addition to remembering my true secret space program name, I remember that I'm half Pleiadian and half Acturan and was sent here by the Galactic Council to eliminate the Illuminati and their rulers, the Draco. We have 5 battle cruisers circling Earth and a hundred more on the way. I'm in league with a small cadre of white hats in the Pentagon who will assist in the ouster of all Evil from the solar system. It's all in the Bible, if you know how to read it. Hint: the gods of the Bible were actually aliens, as hard as that is to believe. And I want to tell you something ELSE you've probably never heard before: LOVE IS THE ANSWER. LOVE IS THE WAY. We've been listening to the prayers of the people of Earth and are finally ready to act! Standby Planet Earthy, deliverance awaits! But hey, don't be intimidated! I like a Crispy Creme donut as much as the next god!

Someone get me Kerry Cassidy. It's time for an interview!
    "Go on ..."

Click image for larger version

Name:	Willie Wonka Go On.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	39066
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th September 2018 at 20:22. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

MistressJan (11th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Ah yes, I remember you Joe Jupiter! (for small fee and if you'll remember me too) It's Uri Uranus here and I'd like to get in on the UFO speaking racket/circuit. I have someones elses book here that we could switch a roo out their names and put ours in to make money from if you're interested. Luck would have it that it has long been out of print and the original author and publisher is long since deceased to the best of my knowledge

I'm sure democrat presidential candidate Mary Anne Williamson (she has the perfect tele-evangelist speaking tone) will back us up (for a decent sized campaign contribution) as she is expecting to win the presidency with the same slogan 'love is the answer' herself. We could all say we met on the moon or something.

We could get Andy Bassagio to handle the legal side pro bono if we 'remember' him too.

The punters will love it!
    Last edited by HaveBlue; 12th August 2019 at 15:43.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Matthew (12th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,963 times in 638 posts

Yup, I can vouch for the OP, the whole holographic, authentic 9 yards, i and my fellow SSP black op comrades were on LOC together and our bigfoot baby oil wrestling sessions are now legendary in certain draco circles on Mars As they say in some Deep Underground Military Bases on New Mexico - "Hold the god damn blue chicken down, it's my turn next "

But as I raise my welding helmet, look towards the light and grasp my welding rod of truth - I admit it, Yup, I'm a super solder too

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

My real name is Joe Jupiter. I was driving by Area 51 yesterday and I was hit by an avalanche of suppressed memories. In addition to remembering my true secret space program name, I remember that I'm half Pleiadian and half Acturan and was sent here by the Galactic Council to eliminate the Illuminati and their rulers, the Draco. We have 5 battle cruisers circling Earth and a hundred more on the way. I'm in league with a small cadre of white hats in the Pentagon who will assist in the ouster of all Evil from the solar system. It's all in the Bible, if you know how to read it. Hint: the gods of the Bible were actually aliens, as hard as that is to believe. And I want to tell you something ELSE you've probably never heard before: LOVE IS THE ANSWER. LOVE IS THE WAY. We've been listening to the prayers of the people of Earth and are finally ready to act! Standby Planet Earthy, deliverance awaits! But hey, don't be intimidated! I like a Crispy Creme donut as much as the next god!

Someone get me Kerry Cassidy. It's time for an interview!
    I just noticed this post was made on Simon Parkes' birthday.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

meeradas (13th August 2019), scotslad (13th August 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 times in 532 posts

But hey, don't be intimidated! I like a Crispy Creme donut as much as the next god!
    Arcturians are well known to have 3 livers.....lucky you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2