Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: C. Ron Garner

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Default C. Ron Garner

OK,

Someone on my Facebook is trying to convince me that this Garner guy is the real deal. He linked a 12 part video series and I took a look at some of it. I'm not seeing anything convincing. It looks like yet another guy jumping on the faux 'insider' bandwagon.

What can anyone tell me about Garner?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2022), Deux Corbeaux (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (8th September 2018), Jean-Marie (8th September 2018), jjjones (8th September 2018), Magnus (9th September 2018), Mike (8th September 2018), Star Tsar (8th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2022), Deux Corbeaux (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), jjjones (8th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2018), thepainterdoug (9th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,879 times in 1,035 posts

Default Re: C. Ron Garner

A little link to some interviews.
    http://outofbodytravelarchive.org/th...yufofiles.html

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2022), Deux Corbeaux (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), HaveBlue (12th August 2019), jjjones (8th September 2018), Star Tsar (8th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Star Tsar for posting the Ron Garner video. If Bill hasn't seen it, I think he would be interested because he mentions Dan Burrish quite a bit; even says he is #9 in the MJ-12.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2018), Bob (8th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2022), Deux Corbeaux (9th September 2018), Flash (8th September 2018), jjjones (8th September 2018), Spellbound (9th September 2018), Star Tsar (8th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,721 times in 32,945 posts

Ron Garner passed over three years ago. He was the author of Anonymous, the full biography of the man who was the same whistleblowing insider that Rich Dolan interviewed here, and who Linda Howe had also interviewed in the 1990s (at some length) with the pseudonyms 'Kewper' and 'Stein'.

He also championed Dan Burisch's story:

I met Garner personally at a conference in 2006, and he'd been on the circuit for many years.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (8th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Deux Corbeaux (9th September 2018), Flash (8th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), jjjones (8th September 2018), muxfolder (10th September 2018), petra (12th August 2019), Spellbound (9th September 2018), Star Tsar (8th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

His website was www.area51jrod.com but is no longer maintained
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2018), Bob (8th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), jjjones (8th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    His website was www.area51jrod.com but is no longer maintained
    I think it's worth taking a look at : https://web.archive.org/web/20130818...looking-glass/

What stands out extremely true for me is the emphasis on a concept of a "Gravity generator", " which evokes the artificially produced gravity wave.." ,

Instead of an Anti-gravity generator being discussed. This is key in evaluating the technical merit of the concept, "looking glass".

Floating in a sea of Gravity, I.e. The buoyancy effect IS what happens.. And with gravity effects, there is indeed Time Alteration, the rate of travel of time changes depending on the Gravity localized with an area. I see no philosophic theoretical inaccuracy but I do see some technical construction errors, I.e. Rotating magnets..

Much more later waybacks re-direct to a non-existent "parked" website name.. It takes a bit of looking to pick the right "last edited page"..

This is interesting:

Last edited by Bob; 8th September 2018 at 23:17.

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

This, in reading this above, "Looking Glass"...

It is also interesting, prior to even coming across this much detail on Looking Glass, one of the forum members and myself were in live chat, and I discussed the needed "real working improvements" to get said device actually working, in ways which are controllable to the "operator". My understanding at this point, what is illustrated is a kinda "crude" and somewhat misleading description, sorta like what some "free energy researchers" do who are out there to "guide" the public in certain directions; the process is called "mitigation"...

That "guiding" prevents the public (or any researchers who can connect the dots) from actually getting the needed insight to build what had been briefly 'revealed'.

Anyway, the PA member and myself worked out the actual drive mechanism, for Fwd Time, Bwd Time, morphing of subject within the "zero-point" of the "field", teleportation of the subject at the "zeropoint" of the field in any time and any spatial location, free energy or "suck energy" such as the shutting down of conventional power grids as is used across the world, and potentially "beaming out" a "target" from a remote location...

Point being "Looking Glass", is way more than it was described to be.

I'll start building this year. No idea of any time-table.. But a lot of missing dots got connected

==update==

BTW the "MAGNETS" don't spin (yes there are a minimum of two opposing sets such as what the OLD style Horizontal and Vertical coils on an old Cathode Ray tube are setup) - the FIELDS SPIN..

In the old Philadelphia Experiment Varo Edition "Case for the UFO" by Jessup (which I never got to the point of discussing this), the counter-rotating FIELDS generated at that time within the dielectric "motor" of the "engine" evoked the space-time-gravitation and "teleportation".. Jessup was looking at the OLD style.. A moving cathodic beam within the dielectric, being swept clockwise and another beam swept counter-clockwise... very very mechanically crude, but do-able..

Anyway, in the Looking Glass the {PROPER} design, the fields are in a minimum of 4 rotating clockwise and counterclockwise... However in the design I propose there will be 6 - visualize a cube where each face of the cube has an "electromagnetic field generator" acting out of phase similarly to its mate on the opposite face.. Such is driven similarly to the coils on the deflection system of the old style cathode ray tubes.. As in old fixed coil RADAR SYSTEM displays, the field drives of sine and cosine current modulation were basically computer created allowing for a VERY VERY fast speed of rotation.. And yes picking the exact patterns is what would be experimented with for those complex field rotations.... This is a simple design. I think elegant in function..

I am going to point this out clearly for those who have ears to hear and who can connect the dots... Watch for those who do AD hominem attacks on People, instead of critiquing the technical merits.

When they attack people or try to challenge a person's veracity or credibility, think something is about to happen, that the mitagators need to try to create an emotional derailment. To coverup and hide technical merits. Laypeople don't get into technical stuff, the mitagators know this so they go for the jugular, attack the PERSON is their move. Watch closely for covert hostility and baiting attempts. Such possibly reveals when one sees attempts even more so to hide truth(s) from ever being looked at.

MECHANICAL SYSTEMS are "leaked" to the public because even tho they may illustrate the CONCEPTS (to a very limited and controlled degree) they are next to impossible to "tune properly" to create the desired end result.. One will easily see attention "focused" on subjects arguing the merits or not of personally described mechanical designs, including most likely programmed testimony derived from a witness or contactee. People are used continually to lead the masses on a path away from truth.

However

Proper computer synthesis of the FIELDS which could have been derived from mechanical devices ARE infinitely more accurate, stable and FAST as all heck.. I have over 40 years in field experiments independently performed, generating and then fully bypassing mechanical generators. I can understand truth in technology when I see it and I will most assuradly point out bogus derailing when I see it.

A mechanical system from Searl onwards keeps folks hamstrung trying to create the proper fields using whirling this or that.. (Duhhhh..) and when u think about that how "they" have kept people barefoot and in the dark, there will never be a revelation in the researchers who really want to know... Folks went electronic and non-mechanical in the late 40's and 50's... What leaked out to the public were mechanical white elephants ALL ACROSS the board from Free Energy, to Time travel, to space-time travel.. on and on... That is the lacking perspective, IMHO..

Pay attention to the "mitagators" the technique they use. It's standard across the board. They appear when the public absolutely HAS to be swayed. When you see them trying to create an emotional derail, one will understand another way they try to get people off the critical technical focus of uncovering hidden or skewed "truth".

For me the proof is In the building if possible. I don't care one iota who anyone finds fascinating or not. If there is something interesting in "there" that matches my extensive experience I will check it out and not be dissuaded by naysayers.

And I will freely share with the members my findings without bias. I believe everyone may have a piece of the puzzle when one asks questions to find hidden truths. The moment anyone starts to bash another that frankly in my mind shows not a view or desire for compassionate evolution for the group, to me it shows probably one who just doesn't get it, and could use a refresher course in human compassion.
    Last edited by Bob; 9th September 2018 at 02:20.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I'm going to have to take some time for a deeper look. So far, all I have seen is yet another of these dubious whistleblowers. That Dolan paid attention makes me curious about how that went. My understanding of Burisch is that he lacks credibility. The problem I have is when it comes down to faith in any of these people. There has to be more. But I will give Garner a closer look, just to be fair and more thorough.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2018), HaveBlue (12th August 2019), Magnus (9th September 2018), Star Tsar (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

OK, for starters:

He's impressed with Adamski.
    He becomes involved with trance mediums who channel 'entities'
    Third-hand stories of Area 51 from a source with "no reason to lie..."
    Seeing Lazar on TV with Knapp 'confirms' what he heard third-hand about Area 51.

Folks, please.

And I'm only around ten minutes into the 'deathbed' video...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Deux Corbeaux (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), HaveBlue (12th August 2019), Jayke (8th September 2018), Magnus (9th September 2018), Star Tsar (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Walter....since Bill had up close, personal experience with Dan....I rather accept his intuition there.

However, I NEVER listen to any of the "new" whistleblowers, but these older men I tend to evaluate as they know they have nothing to lose as they are on "the way out" & don't need to hide anything anymore....nor are they playing to a paying audience.

Please let us know your assessment! Think I'll got listen to your Dark J. interview now!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Bob (8th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I'll discuss Burisch with Bill, certainly. I would like to hear what he thinks. But the above 'deathbed' video of Garner is more of the same circus show, so far.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Did Burisch ever present any documentation verifying employment that could have logically linked him to his claims?

Somebody simply say yes or no because the usual regurgitation of links to hours of videos or pages of manuscript isn't really getting to the point. I will pore through such things if some basic questions are answered, but often when the answer is not good for the claims, people say "You gotta look at all this stuff and you'll believe, too!". Not trying to be a jerk but I'm taking a look at the various links above and I'm seeing nothing significantly different from the Wilcock-Goode, Basiago jump room rip-off, MUFON panel 2017 stuff.

Also, the 'looking through time' technology is a story going around the intel community for several years. I first heard it in '86 before I started for the FBI in '88.

Not trying to be a jerk, I'm sincerely asking.
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 8th September 2018 at 22:01.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), happyuk (9th September 2018), Star Tsar (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Burisch's background has been proven to be fraudulent.

UFO 'whistleblower' known as Dan Crain or Dan Burisch or the biologist-formerly-known-as-J-Rod's lab partner is a complete goofball. He is a manipulative, egocentric, phony-baloney goofball. You can quote me. " --George Knapp, investigative journalist. UFO Magazine (vol.19, No.4) article exposing Dan Burisch's story as a hoax.

Burisch alleges he attended the State Univessity of New York (SUNY) and completed a doctoral degree in 1989. He also claims the government funded his education. However, Burisch does not have a Ph.D. from SUNY and during the time he alleged to have been earning his Ph.D., he was employed as a parole officer with Nevada state where he met his current wife and alleged 'government handler' Deborah Burisch who was reportedly a parole/probation client. Does being a parole/probation client qualify you as a 'government' employee. Sure it does...if you're making twenty-three cents a day performing prison labor, I guess that would qualify. UFOWATCHDOG.COM does not have any specifics regarding Deborah Burisch's alleged criminal history or if she was on parole or simple probation (there is a big difference between the two).
    So here we have Dan Burisch working at a black ops facility in Nevada, earning a Ph.D. from a university in New York, and working as a parole officer in Las Vegas all at the same time. Indeed, Burisch was a busy bee. Burisch contradicts many of his claims with his 1991 resume that surfaced (see below image).

No where listed is his supposed doctoral degree from SUNY. The explanation for this? Burisch's friend Marcia McDowell said Burisch really wasn't "employed" as most normal people think. McDowell alleges that Bursich doesn't receive payment for his services, but instead the government "takes care" of Burisch.

You would think that if Burisch was at the center of balancing such a major project, an unprecedented project involving an alleged alien and the fate of the world, that his supposed black ops employers would have taken far greater care to ensure the project was completed and would have taken care of any problems Burisch was having, financial or otherwise. Apparently, Burisch's financial stability wasn't of too much concern to his supposed black ops employers.

Jarred Schenke, a journalist from Atlanta, had been listening to Coast To Coast AM as Howe talked about the Burisch case. Schenke decided to do some checking and found a bankruptcy document filed by Burisch and his wife. This document reveals much about Burisch and his tale. Burisch's wife lists herself as a casion supervisor for the last 12 years in the 2002 bankruptcy filing, while Burisch lists himself as a "homemaker". The Burisch bankruptcy filing listed over $50,000 of debt - this included nearly $15,000 in student loans. Burisch alleged the government funded his education.

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/burischdirtbag.htm

Kudos to UFO Magazine for doing a fine job exposing Burisch.

As far as C.Ron Garner goes I think he is speaking some truth through the fog of his experiences and worth investigating

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bayareamom (9th September 2018), Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), David McG (9th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), happyuk (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Magnus (9th September 2018), Star Tsar (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018), WalterBosley (8th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

It may offend some, but I find Garner and Burisch without credibility (to say the least), after looking at much material.

I have the answer. Thanks to all for the input.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), HaveBlue (8th September 2018), Joe (9th September 2018), Magnus (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    I'll discuss Burisch with Bill, certainly. I would like to hear what he thinks. But the above 'deathbed' video of Garner is more of the same circus show, so far.
    Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    Did Burisch ever present any documentation verifying employment that could have logically linked him to his claims?
    Yes, he showed documents to myself and Kerry Cassidy when we met for the first time, but not on camera.

I do not believe his claims about being a member of MJ-12. But he really did seem to have known Mike McConnell (who he claimed, with a degree of credibility, to have been MJ-1 for a period) personally and well.

Some other claims of his seem spurious, and certainly can't be proven. But if it means anything (and maybe it doesn't to anyone who wasn't there!), I spent quite a lot of time with him, often off-record. Kerry and I would regularly have coffee or dinner with him and Marci when we were passing through Las Vegas.

I always (like, always) found him to be intelligent, kind, funny, sincere and open. He was a delightful man in every way, 100% of the time. I considered him to be a friend. And I'm not a bad judge of character (in my own opinion ).

But he was definitely managed by others. There were anomalies, and he was an enigma. He absolutely seemed to sincerely believe everything he said, no matter how extreme. I never caught him in a deception or a lie, or in any kind of unkind act or statement.

That's really all I can say in summary, for what it may be worth. Maybe something else was going on, but I don't believe he was a knowing charlatan.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th September 2018 at 00:08.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (9th September 2018), David McG (9th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Deux Corbeaux (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), jjjones (9th September 2018), Magnus (9th September 2018), Mike Gorman (9th September 2018), petra (12th August 2019), poetbil (9th September 2018), Spellbound (9th September 2018), Star Tsar (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018), WalterBosley (9th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

The governor of Washington State as well as the head of the Psychology Department where Ted graduated in Washington gave Ted Bundy an excellent character reference in order for Ted to enter law school in Utah. Judges of character weren't they? But Ted did have an academic prowess being on the dean's list but not a a good character did he?....... can you help him his arm is injured

''Pathological liars can fool many until their lies are exposed.'' Doctor Pete Peterson
    oh wait he didn't say that did he? Oh he's didn't have a Doctorate either did he?
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 9th September 2018 at 01:17.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), happyuk (9th September 2018), Spellbound (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

According to Richard Dolan....George Knapp considers Dan Burisch to be a fraud. Richard himself said he doesn't know what to think either way.

Bill, if I'm not mistaken, Dan Burisch (and Marci) went on to bash both you and Kerry (PC in general) after those interviews were put up on the web?? Or perhaps I'm thinking of someone else that you both interviewed. As I recall, those interviews (as well as a couple others) were part of the downfall of PC in it's initial incarnation (which, imo, was the best incarnation).

Dave - Toronto

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Deux Corbeaux (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), happyuk (9th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (9th September 2018), Magnus (9th September 2018), Star Tsar (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Bill -- Thank you for the sound insight. You spent time with him and your assessment isn't endorsing. I especially like this comment: "But he was definitely managed by others." There you go. It sounds like, from your perspective, we'd probably agree that if the guy had any real connections at all to the nat sec/intel etc world, it was as some sort of asset spreading their prescribed material. What does that mean? What we suspect: disinfo.

Here is my ONLY lingering question -- because I have experience in ops which use information -- How much of what Burisch, Garner and others, who may have been used this way say, might be close to real? Like someone said above, yes it pays sometimes to pay more attention to the message than the messenger -- SOMETIMES. The only reason I linger on anything posted above is because I, too, was told tales of looking into the past/through time. I told Kerry about that off the record once. The Looking Glass thing could be a load of crap inspired by other people talking on that theme and the yarnspinner just backdated his source OR someone is spreading this idea of looking through time through the community and has been doing so for over thirty years, as I said I first heard it in 1986 from a career intel professional (verified). Do I think it's true? I'm not willing to say yet, despite my willingness to say I heard the same basic tale.

But even if a morsel of what these wing nuts said might have been something even the slightest real, I guarantee you they were used by whomever because they were such carnival hucksters. They don't deserve credibility for being used that way (unless it can be proven that their personas were complete operational fabrications and they can be shown to have been upstanding professional certified covert agents)(which I doubt, presently).
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 9th September 2018 at 01:25.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Deux Corbeaux (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), happyuk (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Magnus (9th September 2018), petra (12th August 2019), Spellbound (9th September 2018), Star Tsar (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Bill, if I'm not mistaken, Dan Burisch (and Marci) went on to bash both you and Kerry (PC in general) after those interviews were put up on the web??
    Yes. It was literally inexplicable.

After that happened, several others who'd experienced exactly the same thing — close friends of theirs who'd been abruptly shunned and demonized overnight — contacted us to offer commiserations.

More than one of them pointed out, very gently and kindly, that they had predicted it. (And indeed they had.)

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (9th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Did You See Them (9th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (10th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Magnus (9th September 2018), Mike Gorman (9th September 2018), Pilgrim (9th September 2018), Spellbound (9th September 2018), Star Tsar (9th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast