+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sister Keri Burnor Testimony and the supposed US DOD 'Nano Domestic Quell' document.

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Default Sister Keri Burnor Testimony and the supposed US DOD 'Nano Domestic Quell' document.

Hi Folks

I notice there was a thread back in 2013 about the supposed document mentioned in the title of this thread.

As the question of the 'Nano Domestic Quell' US DOD document has been coming up again in the last couple of months with the recent testimony of SIster Keri Burnor, eg end-of-August and early-September 2018 Project Camelot interviews, I felt it was worthwhile sharing this short Youtube video by Matthew Hathaway which debunks Dr Bill Weld, in particular the seal on the supposed DOD official 'NDQ' document.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gzvMgBnLfY

Does anyone have any further thoughts on this?

Here is the first of the Project Camelot Interviews:-

And here is a shorter, more succinct solo presentation by Sister Keri:-

I would kind of like to let Sister Keri know about this, as she seems to me to be sincere, and as this document seems to form such a cornerstone of her argument (which seems to be otherwise quite well documented and backed up). So far though I have been unsuccessful in contacting her in person.

She probably has an important testimony and message, and, if so, the junk conspiracy (to use Dark Journalist's term) only detracts from what she is saying, and from the credibility of anyone who quotes her facts.

This also brings up the important wider issue of junk conspiracy undermining otherwise potentially important testimonies.

Any comments?

x

M

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

DNA (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Gurnemanz (9th September 2018), Ioneo (9th September 2018), toppy (9th September 2018), Yvanka (9th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Sister Keri Burnor Testimony and the supposed US DOD 'Nano Domestic Quell' document.

Oops, did you try to contact her via the clergyvictims.com website?

If it were me, I would sincerely offer the information and let her make up her own mind. I didn't listen to all she had to say, but she did seem sincere to me too. Unfortunately, she's going to have to figure out the true from the false just as we all do.

I sure wish someone would step forward and say "Now look here Val, this is what's really going on." We live in a world of Russian nesting dolls which seem to have no ending.

It's very kind of you to want to point out a possible discrepancy in her source document.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Gurnemanz (11th September 2018), Nasu (9th September 2018), wondering (9th September 2018), Yvanka (9th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Sister Keri Burnor Testimony and the supposed US DOD 'Nano Domestic Quell' document.

Yes, I did try to contact her at the clergy victims website... but was told something like: ´please try to present the NVQ document in a positive light in order to help this case'.

It's not just about kindness, but it's also about getting to the truth. Especially as this case involves very serious allegations concerning the Catholic Church, MKULTRA, Jesuits and others.

x

M

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), Gurnemanz (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Well it sounds like they/she don't really want to know the truth if they don't want to hear anything besides a positive spin on a possibly false document.

For what it's worth, I believe truth is kindness.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), Gurnemanz (11th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    For what it's worth, I believe truth is kindness.
    Good point, Valerie!

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

I would try sending a message to Kerry Cassidy who I believe is still a member of this forum, since she would probably have some influence. If that doesn't work, Bill Ryan would probably know how to get in touch with Kerry.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread