Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Discussion about Q Thread Temporary Closings

1. Link to Post #1
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Discussion about Q Thread Temporary Closings

/*mod hat on*

This thread is a split for discussion and reaction posts surrounding closings of the Q Anon Update Thread. To date, this is the second time the Q Anon Update Thread has been closed temporarily.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th September 2018 at 17:30. Reason: changed the timestamp so that this post was the first on the new thread.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Daozen (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Nasu (10th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: Discussion about Q Thread Temporary Closings

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    One of Q's keywords is breadcrumbs, right? Who needs breadcrumbs? Dogs and beggars. That should be a clue that it's all a psy-op.

Q has peaked. The Alt Media Steering Committee will roll out another rinky-dink-psyop within 1-2 months. Stay tuned.
    I don't want to be mistaken as a so-called Q apologist, but the term, breadcrumbs, was in use on the chans long before Q came along.

Q was just using their lingo.

Reading this thread there is a lot of misinformation you're sharing with each other.

But, you all sound so happy.

The QAnon thread was inexplicably closed, so I just came to take a gander.

This thread was a good idea, thanks KiwiElf.
    "inexplicably closed"?? I'm not surprised
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 9th September 2018 at 17:38.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

DNA (8th September 2018), edina (8th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK, so I'm posting here because apparently, the great Bill Ryan had a hissy fit.

Quote What’s happened is that passions have risen to such a degree that besides the straight reporting of information, and the addition of intelligent, balanced comment, KiwiElf has been acting at least once a day on average, for quite a while, as an opinionated, belittling, immature, verbal bully. I stay this straight without any implied personal meanness.
    Ummm, No. What happened is you got what the younger folks call "butthurt". The man was not "bullying" you, or anyone else. he was just asking you to point to which specific information made you believe that Q is bogus.

So you take one line, totally out of context from the rest of the post and point to that, ignoring all of the hard work and information that Kiwi keeps the thread updated with.

You said it yourself Bill, Kiwi posts in the Q thread several times a day. Why do you think he does that? Because he believes in this, he is passionate about it.

So instead of pointing to any kind of legitimate information, you just say that it "seems like a cult" to you. I guess its the first cult in the history of the world where nobody has ever met the leader, and the leader is constantly telling people to do their own research and think for themselves.

The man was trying to get you to engage in a legitimate debate, instead you ban him and close down the thread for not bending over and kissing your arse like so many on this forum do.

Edina simply called you out on not holding yourself to the same standards that you preach to everyone about.

Quote The grounding here, for lack of a better word, as any parent knows, is simply a way of drawing the line.
    Very telling statement how you view your "children" here on avalon. We aren't your snotnose little kids Bill. I'm a 40 year old disabled combat veteran. Maybe I don't have the life experience that you do with aliens and whistleblowers and whatnot, but I'm willing to bet money you don't have the life experiences that I do either. Thats the thing about respect, you have to show some to others before you can expect to get some back.

Quote Re KiwiElf, the post that was really the very last straw, although the mods’ discussion was already well under way, was this one. It was 100% childish and 100% uncalled for. Enough there, too.
    Quote KiwiElf, some of the mods have rightly reminded each other, has a keen sense of humor. Yes. But if you’re trying to be funny, then be funny. One can be VERY funny (if one’s clever enough) without having to put others down, or belittle their sincere posts.
    Seriously?The man was offering you a peace token, jeez get over yourself already. And btw, I found it hilarious.

I could go on, but its pretty pointless. I have found your "sincere" posts are the ones that were bullying, your behaviour childish. Not just in the Q thread, but elsewhere on the forum with anyone who does'nt tow the line and cater to dear old dads feelings when hes butthurt.

I had to cater to quite enough of that attitude when I was in the Military.

I refuse to be a member of any forum run by a egotistical, know it all dictator who has to publicly humiliate and punish his "children" who don't do, think and say exactly what "dad" wants them to do, think or say. Maybe you should work on getting some actual debating skills

Quote If anyone simply can't see that, then just please leave now. It's fine.
    No problem, last time you will see me here. Oddball out.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 9th September 2018 at 17:38. Reason: changed post title

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oddball (here)
    OK, so I'm posting here because apparently, the great Bill Ryan had a hissy fit.

Quote What’s happened is that passions have risen to such a degree that besides the straight reporting of information, and the addition of intelligent, balanced comment, KiwiElf has been acting at least once a day on average, for quite a while, as an opinionated, belittling, immature, verbal bully. I stay this straight without any implied personal meanness.
    Ummm, No. What happened is you got what the younger folks call "butthurt". The man was not "bullying" you, or anyone else. he was just asking you to point to which specific information made you believe that Q is bogus.

So you take one line, totally out of context from the rest of the post and point to that, ignoring all of the hard work and information that Kiwi keeps the thread updated with.

You said it yourself Bill, Kiwi posts in the Q thread several times a day. Why do you think he does that? Because he believes in this, he is passionate about it.

So instead of pointing to any kind of legitimate information, you just say that it "seems like a cult" to you. I guess its the first cult in the history of the world where nobody has ever met the leader, and the leader is constantly telling people to do their own research and think for themselves.

The man was trying to get you to engage in a legitimate debate, instead you ban him and close down the thread for not bending over and kissing your arse like so many on this forum do.

Edina simply called you out on not holding yourself to the same standards that you preach to everyone about.

Quote The grounding here, for lack of a better word, as any parent knows, is simply a way of drawing the line.
    Very telling statement how you view your "children" here on avalon. We aren't your snotnose little kids Bill. I'm a 40 year old disabled combat veteran. Maybe I don't have the life experience that you do with aliens and whistleblowers and whatnot, but I'm willing to bet money you don't have the life experiences that I do either. Thats the thing about respect, you have to show some to others before you can expect to get some back.

Quote Re KiwiElf, the post that was really the very last straw, although the mods’ discussion was already well under way, was this one. It was 100% childish and 100% uncalled for. Enough there, too.
    Quote KiwiElf, some of the mods have rightly reminded each other, has a keen sense of humor. Yes. But if you’re trying to be funny, then be funny. One can be VERY funny (if one’s clever enough) without having to put others down, or belittle their sincere posts.
    Seriously?The man was offering you a peace token, jeez get over yourself already. And btw, I found it hilarious.

I could go on, but its pretty pointless. I have found your "sincere" posts are the ones that were bullying, your behaviour childish. Not just in the Q thread, but elsewhere on the forum with anyone who does'nt tow the line and cater to dear old dads feelings when hes butthurt.

I had to cater to quite enough of that attitude when I was in the Military.

I refuse to be a member of any forum run by a egotistical, know it all dictator who has to publicly humiliate and punish his "children" who don't do, think and say exactly what "dad" wants them to do, think or say. Maybe you should work on getting some actual debating skills

I'm sorry maybe it's because I come from old school authoritarian backgrounds where you respect your elders, the heads of households, the teachers, blah, blah unless they are of course total disturbed people -

I've been singled out on this forum for lashings and I feel Bill gave me support. I feel he has come to the aid of others who were getting somewhat bullied as well. Though I was confused by the Running Deer, Kiwi, smudging thing on the Q thread, I got the impression that Bill was being protective of Running Deer.
    I also feel Edina was far too confrontational with Bill which in my code of conduct = disrespect.

He created this board and has given us a mindblowing free .pdf library to boot! In my code he warrants more respect than the average poster. If you can't put some pride in your pocket once in a blue moon and accept this is not an Anarchy forum where misfits contrive to have no hierarchy then yeah, leave and don't let the door slam you in the butt on the way out.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 9th September 2018 at 17:38. Reason: changed post title

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th September 2018), Billy (9th September 2018), Bob (9th September 2018), gord (10th September 2018), greybeard (9th September 2018), Ivanhoe (10th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Jean-Marie (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018), Matthew (9th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), najara12000 (10th September 2018), Nasu (10th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), Praxis (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (9th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,794 times in 8,388 posts

Yea But . . .

This, "Challenge Bill / Don't Challenge Bill" dynamic occasionally gets played by crafty operators.

That's what upsets me the most around here right now.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 9th September 2018 at 17:37. Reason: changed post title
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Billy (9th September 2018), Bob (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Ivanhoe (10th September 2018), Jean-Marie (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018), Matthew (9th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (9th September 2018), samildamach (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018), wondering (9th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Yea But . . .

This, "Challenge Bill / Don't Challenge Bill" dynamic occasionally gets played by crafty operators.

That's what upsets me the most around here right now.
    There's not enough folks here to 'challenge' that some have to try to 'teach the teacher a lesson'? I'm just saying I feel there was disrespect starting to creep in and I support a monkey wrench being thrown into the joint to stop it.

Anyhow enough of this for me. It has nothing to do with my concerns and fears regarding the country/world I find myself in and why I come to this forum. Hopefully people will be cooled off by the time the Q thread opens and Kiwi and Edina come back.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 9th September 2018 at 17:37. Reason: Re: changed post title

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Jean-Marie (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Oddball (here)
    [...]
    Oddball's decision has been confirmed and applied.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 9th September 2018 at 17:37. Reason: changed post title
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (9th September 2018), Billy (9th September 2018), Bob (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Jean-Marie (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018), justntime2learn (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (9th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Hate to see this in-fighting, things are divisive enough in the world without finding in here as well.

I've valued some of your recent posting Oddball, for what it's worth, and it would be a shame to end it like this. But if you'd been around a while longer, you'd know very well by now that this place, and Bill, is truly nothing like what you think it is. I've seldom encountered a more wise, generous, or humble individual in all my time - especially in the alt-culture of conspiracy theory research, the minefield that it is, or whatever you want to call it. So I call foul on that, big time.

But then again I feel both sides of this have allowed a little bit too much emotion to spill over on what is rather a small matter in my view, one of those mountains out of a molehill. It degraded surprisingly quickly, with regrettable results...

My small opinion, such as it is, says that I do think this would have been better handled all round, and by all parties, off the forums, and with private messages to those concerned. Just to tell them to dial it down, or whatever the mods feel was needed. PA has incurred a slight tarnish by this affair..again in my small opinion.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

15. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (9th September 2018), Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Billy (9th September 2018), Bob (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Franny (9th September 2018), gord (10th September 2018), Hervé (9th September 2018), Ivanhoe (10th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), mountain_jim (9th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (9th September 2018), Satori (9th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

I don’t like how more and more I modify my words for fear of public ridicule. Worst yet, I’m disappointed that I silence myself because of it. A smaller world grows. I’m aware of that. It’s on me. No one else.

There’s a fine line between a choice to not post on a thread than to engage in what often feels more like gamesmanship. There’s more for me to learn of how to be comfortable with an exchange of ideas and not project that it’s an attack on my personhood. There’s more for me to learn on how to navigate those that are out to vomit-out their ideas above all else.

One size doesn’t fill all.
    We have different ways to express and see.
    Be Kind. Rewind.
    (simple, but effective)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th September 2018 at 22:14.

17. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (9th September 2018), Bill Ryan (9th September 2018), Billy (9th September 2018), Bob (9th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Franny (9th September 2018), gord (10th September 2018), Hervé (9th September 2018), Ivanhoe (10th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Jean-Marie (9th September 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), Mike (9th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), Nasu (10th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), Satori (9th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018), Stephanie (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

To be honest, I was pretty gobsmacked that the thread had gotten so ugly. So, as things were being thrown around, I ducked my head and retreated from the room.

I was also confused as to what was actually happening and what the barbs were all about. It got really muddy, really quickly.

It felt like I was on an alternate Avalon timeline. "How the hell did I end up here?"
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (9th September 2018), ClearWater (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Jean-Marie (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th September 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), Nasu (10th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (9th September 2018), Satori (9th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Why do some of the posts here have the title - "Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?" and other posts have the title - "Discussions About Q Thread Closings"???

'the Opposing...' thread was just getting interesting and now another thread on drama-rama. ok, a thread was closed for 24 hrs, big deal. Some folks got their little fingers slapped big deal. We'll all get over it...
    I still think the topic on whether we're being played by Q or Intelligence agencies or ____ is interesting.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Jean-Marie (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th September 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (9th September 2018), Satori (9th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

*/mod hat on*

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Why do some of the posts here have the title - "Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?" and other posts have the title - "Discussions About Q Thread Closings"???
    Thanks Helene for pointing that out, I really appreciate it It was my error. As I moved the posts into this thread, the old post titles carried over. I've gone back and edited posts in this thread with the proper titles. I apologize for any confusion.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 9th September 2018 at 17:41.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Jean-Marie (9th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (9th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Just playing devils advocate and noting that David Wilcock targets Bill in his latest blog post (which Wilcock published last night), as ichingcarpenter has posted over on the Wilcock thread. It’s entirely plausible that the hoopla and fallout over Q could have resulted from members feeling pressured via psychic attack! (I always feel my adrenals flare up when someone’s psychically projecting evil intent my way, it can make one feel overly combative, with a heightened threat perception and edgy!)

It’s important that we don’t blame each other and just take a deep breath, chin up, shake it off and let’s get back to the bigger picture discussions and truth discernment...

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

avid (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Jean-Marie (9th September 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (9th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Just playing devils advocate and noting that David Wilcock targets Bill in his latest blog post (which Wilcock published last night), as ichingcarpenter has posted over on the Wilcock thread. It’s entirely plausible that the hoopla and fallout over Q could have resulted from members feeling pressured via psychic attack! (I always feel my adrenals flare up when someone’s psychically projecting evil intent my way, it can make one feel overly combative, with a heightened threat perception and edgy!)

It’s important that we don’t blame each other and just take a deep breath, chin up, shake it off and let’s get back to the bigger picture discussions and truth discernment...
    I caught that post earlier. My first and second instinct was the timing is no accident that Wilcock posted it when he did.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th September 2018 at 18:28.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (9th September 2018), Billy (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Jean-Marie (9th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

O.K.....so Trump Derangement Syndrome hit PA...."they" will do whatever it takes to keep everyone divided so "they" can continue controlling us all. We were HAD!!

Will the Q drops be allowed to continue?

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Jayke (9th September 2018), mgray (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    O.K.....so Trump Derangement Syndrome hit PA...."they" will do whatever it takes to keep everyone divided so "they" can continue controlling us all. We were HAD!!

I’m still gaining value from the Q drops so I hope so. I made an interesting connection today from an article Paul shared on a separate thread. Q was telling us to keep an eye on Jerome Corsi. I wondered if Corsi was related to Alvise Zorzi. I didn’t find anything to suggest he was, but the google search brought me back some fascinating, in-depth, scholarly books on the hidden history of Florence and the rise of the Medicis in the Renaissance. Creativity is connectivity!

If Q is a deep state psy-op, then they’re doing a really bad job imo, because I’m getting some seriously wild research done while attempting to connect the dots they’ve been dropping.

I’m not prepared to wade through the chan boards for more though, I’ll wait for Kiwis return so he can provide that service.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), Helene West (9th September 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), TargeT (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018), Vangelo (10th September 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Same here Jayke. Q quests have taught me a LOT about what is going on because I read something and then researched it. If Q was gone tomorrow, I would still dig. But, I don't want it to be gone and I very much appreciate Kiwi's work.

I have learned more about how my country is run from Q and related research, than all my years in traditional school. That's worth something.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 9th September 2018 at 21:26.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), Helene West (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), TargeT (10th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I hear you Foxie. Bill said the Q board is now open again but the question is will Kiwi come back and post the drops so reliably as we came to depend on him. Hopefully he won't be so upset for being banned for a few days. I don't go to the chan boards nor have the time to do such. Hopefully he'll put this all behind and come back and continue.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018), Vangelo (10th September 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)

I hear you Foxie. Bill said the Q board is now open again but the question is will Kiwi come back and post the drops so reliably as we came to depend on him. Hopefully he won't be so upset for being banned for a few days. I don't go to the chan boards nor have the time to do such. Hopefully he'll put this all behind and come back and continue.
    I hope kiwi resumes his coverage of the Q drops!

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), Jayke (10th September 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), Richard S. (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2018), Vangelo (10th September 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

I greatly appreciate what kiwi has done on the q thread,the sheer amount of work and dedication of updates has been nothing short of astounding.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th September 2018), ClearWater (10th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), gord (10th September 2018), Jayke (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), Richard S. (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Vangelo (10th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast