Thread: Discussion about Q Thread Temporary Closings

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Default Re: Discussion about Q Thread Temporary Closings

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Just playing devils advocate and noting that David Wilcock targets Bill in his latest blog post (which Wilcock published last night), as ichingcarpenter has posted over on the Wilcock thread. It’s entirely plausible that the hoopla and fallout over Q could have resulted from members feeling pressured via psychic attack! (I always feel my adrenals flare up when someone’s psychically projecting evil intent my way, it can make one feel overly combative, with a heightened threat perception and edgy!)

It’s important that we don’t blame each other and just take a deep breath, chin up, shake it off and let’s get back to the bigger picture discussions and truth discernment...
    I caught that post earlier. My first and second instinct was the timing is no accident that Wilcock posted it when he did.

I also noted that certain words in the thread escalated the problem when normal they wouldn't.
    For instance the words triggered and psyop caused unusual reactions.
    I looked in myself and found emotional attachment in the defence of these words.
    I actually found myself angry at bill ( sorry bill),for daring to use the word psyop against me like I was a child who didnot understand,because I had emotional investment in the q thread.
    I can vouch for the fact that I've not been triggered by these words before, there just words right?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), Jayke (11th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    I actually found myself angry at bill ( sorry bill),for daring to use the word psyop against me like I was a child who didnot understand,because I had emotional investment in the q thread.
    Hi there, and this is NOT any kind of pushback. I promise.

But I never used the word psyop 'against you', or against anyone, in any Q thread at all.

The last time I replied to a post of yours was in 2015. And in only one of my posts in any Q thread did I ever use the word 'psyop' or 'psy-op'. I really did check, because it made no sense to me, and I was concerned.

That was here, where I wrote yesterday: (about claims in general, with no reference to Q)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Again, 'campfire stories' (unprovable claims) should maybe be heard, remembered, noted, and not erased from the public record. Unless it's an almost certainly established psy-op, they shouldn't be censored or silenced. There's value in considering them as potentially real.
    What I said there is that nothing should be censored unless it's almost certainly KNOWN that something's a psy-op — like the Flat Earth meme, for instance.

Can you kindly clarify? THX.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th September 2018 at 16:41.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,423 times in 5,645 posts

This might help Bill... This post number 6668 in the Qanon supporters thread. IMO it was upsetting to hear that you didnt say it and that was used as defense...

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I'm not going to read this entire thread, but I recall another "alternative news" guy, one I hold in high esteem, saying months ago that this "q" thing is a psyop. Bill Ryan
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th September 2018 at 17:07. Reason: added link to the post number and quoted Dennis Leahy

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Hi there, and this is NOT any kind of pushback. I promise.

But I never used the word psyop 'against you', or against anyone, in any Q thread at all.

The last time I replied to a post of yours was in 2015. And in none of my posts in any Q thread did I ever use the word 'psyop' or 'psy-op'. I really did check, because it made no sense to me, and I was concerned.

Can you kindly clarify? THX.
    That was me. In the "q" thread, I said that Bill early-on saw the coy, sophomoric, teasing "clues" from "q", and said that is not how whistleblowers act, and is a psy-op. That, "...and is a psy-op", phrase may be me misremembering what Bill said (a year ago!) If so, apologies to Bill for 'putting words in his mouth.'

Maybe the bigger picture is that we should recognize it as a psy-op, rather than be worried about getting feelings hurt for someone pointing it out. If you grasp the idea behind Operation Mockingbird, then you know that citizens have been under a heavy blanket of psychological operations our entire lives. A better question than "is this a psy-op?" would be, "what isn't a psy-op?" In fact, the q thing is a psy-op regardless of the intent or whether it is good guys. It is a manipulative psychological operation with an agenda.

A good review:
    "Psywar - The Real Battlefield is the Mind"
    http://metanoia-films.org/psywar/

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2018), Franny (10th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018), Nasu (10th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Smell the Roses (11th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    This might help Bill... This post number 6668 in the Qanon supporters thread. IMO it was upsetting to hear that you didnt say it and that was used as defense...

I'm not going to read this entire thread, but I recall another "alternative news" guy, one I hold in high esteem, saying months ago that this "q" thing is a psyop. Bill Ryan
    Yes. That was Dennis loosely misquoting (or misinterpreting) me, with genuinely good intentions. But not me. That's not what I've ever actually said.

This is how wars can accidentally start.

I'll make one remark here that I'd like everyone to consider, if I may. It's a serious one.

There's a strange incongruity between the Sherlock-Holmes-like focus on every syllable of what 'Q' writes..... and getting it WAY WAY wrong regarding what I write, mean, or say.

And I'm not even writing in riddles. I never do.

Folks, this is important. If you're going to be smart, astute, analysts and code-breakers, please get it right when someone's actually writing as clearly as it's possible to do.

Do we see the irony?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th September 2018 at 17:20.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th September 2018), Charles Harris (11th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2018), Franny (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), Magnus (11th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

A good review:
    "Psywar - The Real Battlefield is the Mind"
    http://metanoia-films.org/psywar/
    Psywar Documentary - transcript

PSYWAR trailer (4:33 minutes)

Raul Franceschi
    Published on Aug 24, 2010

"The real battlefield is the mind”

Psywar - Full Documentary (HD)

Conspiracy Documentaries
    Published on Apr 2, 2014

See more at http://www.ConspiracyDocumentaries.com

This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the "elitist theory of democracy" and the relationship between war, propaganda and class.

Includes original interviews with a number of dissident scholars including Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Michael Parenti, Peter Phillips ("Project Censored"), John Stauber ("PR Watch"), Christopher Simpson ("The Science of Coercion") and others.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th September 2018 at 21:06.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th September 2018), Franny (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

In fact, the q thing is a psy-op regardless of the intent or whether it is good guys.
    Speaking for myself (totally not speaking for Bill), I would agree with you Dennis, on that point.

That is, I would agree if we're using the Wikipedia definition of psy-op
    Quote Psychological warfare (PSYWAR), or the basic aspects of modern psychological operations (PSYOP), have been known by many other names or terms, including MISO, Psy Ops, political warfare, "Hearts and Minds", and propaganda.[1] The term is used "to denote any action which is practiced mainly by psychological methods with the aim of evoking a planned psychological reaction in other people".[2] Various techniques are used, and are aimed at influencing a target audience's value system, belief system, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior.
    and not the Urban Dictionary definition
    Quote Intelligence agency term for "psychological operation". A government or corporate-sponsored operation, usually taking the form of a "terrorist attack" or "crazed gunman on a spree", with the intent of panicking the public into demanding more police and laws inhibiting freedom. Psyops are usually carried out by drugging a civilian or group of civilians with aggression-promoting drugs, psyching them up, arming them, and sending them out to commit mayhem. Government-sponsored terrorism.
    Where Dennis and I disagree (and where we are each delighted that we don't hold the position of the other), is whether "it is good guys" or not, as Dennis correctly phrases it.

I will readily grant Dennis that I cannot "prove" to him that my contention that Q is a "good guy" is correct, without my introducing what is indistinguishable from "wishful thinking" into my arguments.

I would also readily grant the more distinguished researchers in these or nearby fields, such as Richard Dolan, Joseph P Farrell or Bill Ryan that, should they so claim, Q is not following proper research protocol ... not even close.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2018), ClearWater (10th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2018), Franny (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Sorry bill it does need some clarification.
    Psyop was not used or aimed directly at me,or anybody else.
    What happened is I noticed that I felt emotion triggered by it's use in a thread that I had emotional input.
    What I was trying to suggest is that I have no idea why I was angry at your use of the word psyop,even though the anger/hurt only lasted a few seconds.
    It's not something that has happened to me before,its not like an emotional story that affects you as you read,it was an instant response to a single word.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2018), Hervé (11th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Just for the sake of clarity, Bill, you meant that the members of the Q thread were dismissive of the posts on the thread from members who were dubious about Q data provenance, or who didn't understand it well, right?
    Not that the dubious ones were unpleasantly dismissive.
    Apologies if I am belaboring the point, but until lately, it's been rather a free for all.

"The problem was never with the data on the thread. It was with the sometimes unpleasant dismissal of those who were dubious about its provenance, or didn't understand it well. That's not what we stand for."

It would seem so.

Btw, in case there's any bewilderment out there (or confusion!), I support 100% the main Q thread continuing, because it's data. One of the many things we do here is collect data, and I frequently point out that we're a library. So of course that should continue.

The last couple of days I've commended and encouraged Paul to continue to copy and paste the 'Q-drops' on the main thread. He'll confirm that. (I'd have happily done it myself, but I have no clue where to start. )

Even if something ends up as a conclusively proven hoax, we label it as such, and then move the thread to that section. It remains open and searchable. (And in many cases, still open to post on.) We really do try to play fair here.

The problem was never with the data on the thread. It was with the sometimes unpleasant dismissal of those who were dubious about its provenance, or didn't understand it well. That's not what we stand for.

Now, we have some balance, which is healthy. We can discuss all aspects of this without stepping on each others' toes, and those who want to solely follow Q can do that without the hassle of having to tolerate counter-opinions, now on two different threads.
    Last edited by onawah; 11th September 2018 at 01:41.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (11th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Just for the sake of clarity, Bill, you meant that the members of the Q thread were dismissive of the posts on the thread from members who were dubious about Q data provenance, or who didn't understand it well, right?
    That's what I meant when I wrote that, but yes, one or two others were definitely heated, too. The reaction became critical, as the nuclear physicists say. It wasn't easily going to cool down again.

Too many big cats in a small cage. We should have divided the threads long ago... our bad, I think. As I mentioned in the post you quoted:
    Now, we have some balance, which is healthy. We can discuss all aspects of this without stepping on each others' toes, and those who want to solely follow Q can do that without the hassle of having to tolerate counter-opinions, now on two different threads.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (11th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), noxon medem (12th September 2018), onawah (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (11th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

If you're going to be smart, astute, analysts and code-breakers, please get it right when someone's actually writing as clearly as it's possible to do.

Do we see the irony?
    I see the irony. I have never understood why some brilliant people on Project Avalon spend so much time focusing on other people's ideas, when there are so many individuals here with excellent ideas right in their very own minds. I don't care what other people do with their spare time, but I personally will rarely click on a link or a video here (with few exceptions, usually when the author is also a PA member, such as Wade Frazier). I would 1000 times rather read the spiritual or intellectual analysis of the extraordinary citizens here on PA than read whatever the latest mysterious guru has to say.

This whole Q business I will skim over from time to time, but most of it seems to get into the weeds. I'm glad it's all kind of coming to a head here, because the great thing about Project Avalon is that it focuses on real-world solutions, meaning areas that human beings reading the words on this forum can affect in their real lives.

If individuals acquire some kind of enlightenment from Q, that's fine. To me it would just be one more distraction in a long line of distractions. Bill may never have said it's a psy-op, but I will. Distracting the immune has always been the goal of the chain-reaction psy-ops. If this psy-op doesn't get them, try the next one...
    There's no time like the present.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Ascension (11th September 2018), Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), noxon medem (15th September 2018), onawah (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    If individuals acquire some kind of enlightenment from Q, that's fine. To me it would just be one more distraction in a long line of distractions. Bill may never have said it's a psy-op, but I will. Distracting the immune has always been the goal of the chain-reaction psy-ops. If this psy-op doesn't get them, try the next one...
    I'll reply here because yours happens to be the latest post on this thread, and because you speak well of the matter and your perspective on it.

But this thought that I am about to write here has been rolling around in my cranium for a couple of days now.

The thought: The seed is not the plant.

We use plants for many purposes, including food, clothing, shelter, healing and decoration.

The seeds and nuts from which those plants grew are not those plants, do not look like those plants, and for the most part cannot serve the same purposes. Often the conditions of light, temperature, moisture, soil and nutrients that it takes to germinate a seed are not even the conditions best suited to the plant that might grow from that seed.

What those of us who are following Q are doing, in my view and by this plant-seed metaphor, is creating the seeds of thought, insight, research and community that may (soon, we think, as we're an optimistic bunch) turn into some useful plants. We are creating the narrative, that will help explain to and engage in a fruitful manner, a wider audience in what is happening, when some unexpected (by most people) events occur. Q is playing games with us, dropping hints, clues and questions, that engage and help energize our efforts.

When the storm of the century comes, washing out to sea some of the landmarks of the American state and reshaping the political, military, technological, economic and monetary world, some of the narrative by which people, in particular Americans in the case of Q, are able to make sense of the changes will, we expect, grow from the narrative seeds that we are nurturing now.

The seed is not the plant, and most, who don't happen to have "green thumbs" and to be familiar with that particular assortment of seeds, cannot yet see what plants will grow from those seeds, or even if anything useful will grow. Often their skepticism is right; often nothing much grows.

We have greater hopes and dreams for our seeds, but not all will be "heaven on earth", not all the great problems of our world will be resolved for the better, at least not by any means that I know of.

I expect however that some of the major problem areas of the last half century, will be much improved.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), greybeard (11th September 2018), Helene West (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), noxon medem (15th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (11th September 2018), Smell the Roses (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

The thought: The seed is not the plant.
    I love it! I am glad that you and others are willing and able to tend the Q seed, because I am not up for the task! I appreciate you reporting back on what is blooming. The last time I got burned on optimism was the David Wilcock/Drake (Cosmic Voice) thing, and I just can't invest any more energy into that kind of thing.

Pondering further, I realize that it was realizing that Drake was a fraud, searching on the Internet, and finding the Drake exposed thread here on Project Avalon that led me to this beautiful website in 2013! So indeed though the Drake seed was poisoned, the Project Avalon plant bloomed in my life as a result. As you say, Paul, perhaps something similar will occur with the Q seed.
    Last edited by Smell the Roses; 11th September 2018 at 17:39.
    There's no time like the present.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), onawah (12th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Paul and I had just had an interesting amicable discussion — inconclusive, of course! — but we both thought members might find this of some value to prompt [more] thought.

~~~

Bill: This
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1247664
    ...may be a must-read. I have to say, I'm impressed with Indigris.

Paul: I remain among the deluded hopeful

Bill: Right! I'm not hope-less. The key is that we have to do the work ourselves. The ETs, God, the Tooth Fairy, or Ascension (or even Q!) aren't going to do that for us.

Paul: Q is not doing, nor pretending to do, the work for us. He/She/They would quite agree with you.

Bill: Well, he/she/they is inculcating a bunch of hope. If substance for that hope doesn't materialize in time, then damage will be done.
    If it DOES manifest, then great. But waiting and hoping is dangerous, and potentially disempowering in itself.

Paul: Q is inculcating a bunch of research, discussion, and, at high levels in the American state, action, much of which is hopeful.
    Peering through the misty clouds to see where the climbing footholds might be is a necessary prelude to advancing, even though it is an imperfect science

Bill: Yes... no disagreement. There's data in there, which is valuable. But the other aspect is that people are being told to 'trust the plan' (my paraphrase). Suppose there isn't one? People are being asked to trust something they have no real evidence exists (they just hope it does!) — and which may not exist.
    That's the danger. I really do understand that using a device to inspire people is pragmatically valuable. That's what preachers from the pulpit do. That's why your friend goes to Church. It gives her strength, and makes her feel better about the world.

Paul: There is evidence; substantial evidence.

Bill: Evidence, yes. But the jury hasn't yet retired.

Paul: It does take a bit of optimism to engage however. If you were stranded on a dangerous ledge with a few amateur climbers of limited experience, would you tell them not to scan the rocks above and below for ways up or down, because they might not see a path, or the path they think they see might not be one that they can traverse?
    The jury is not only not yet retired; it has hardly even been seated.

Bill: Yes... all mountaineering analogies apply

Paul:

Bill: (Truly. I've used all kinds of devices to help people feel better and more confident than the circumstances actually warrant. It helps them get to safety... I can recount a number of fun stories.)

Paul: indeed

Bill: In fact, I'll tell one a little later... I was personally motivated (and maybe my life saved) by a blatant lie told me by my trusted climbing partner. It did the trick, perfectly... he knew me extremely well, and told me what I needed to hear so I made all the safe decisions. Interesting stuff.

Paul: Evidence: North Korea is being descalated, de-nuclearized. Syria and Assad are almost done with restoring their sovereignty and chasing out the CIA sponsored ISIS. Thousands, likely tens of thousands, of child pedophiles have been arrested. The deep corruption of the Dept of Justice that I have been watching take place for 20 years now is being reversed, with almost all the key DOJ players gone. The CIA-Saudi sponsoring of terrorists and funding of Clintonistas and funding of US Social Media is reversed.

Bill: Yes to all of the above
    What's that to do with Q?

Paul: Evidence of Uranium One and of the misuse of the FISA court to spy on political opposition is coming out.

Bill: Yes

Paul: What to do with Q: It is Q's questioning, teasing, game playing, that has been leading more of us to look for, see and know the above evidence.

Bill: Yes. There's data in there.

Paul: ... and to know that others of us are similarly on this

Bill: Yes, there do seem to be inside factions which are really helping to clean up this mess.

Paul: Q is also being used like fakes and feints in boxing, to get the Rockefeller-Bush-Clinton-Saudi-Etc portion of the deep state to be forced to make moves that further expose and weaken them.

Bill: Well, maybe.
    That sounds like an article of faith... as you have so often written, "we don't know that".

Paul: I figure that most likely yet another deep state family or three are behind Trump and this work, and my grandchildren may hold the names of those families in the same low regard that I hold the names Rockefeller, Bush, Clinton, ...
    But still, a bit of house cleaning seems in order

Bill: Yes, 100% agreed
    (re house cleaning)

Paul: Not entirely faith, but certainly not sufficient evidence to convict someone of a parking ticket.
    We're more in the role of detectives, following clues and hints, than in the role of the judge, jury or hangman Though, as when climbing, sometimes one must act on incomplete information
    ... or as when moderating a forum

Bill: Well, much of it is alt media TV. It's entertainment. The only REAL value (for anything we do or offer a platform for on Avalon!) is offering good information that helps people lead better lives — making the right decisions, voting for the best people, eating the best stuff, buying the best things, trusting the best sources, and searching for and then expressing the best you and me.
    There's a real danger of seduction in thinking that by studying Q's posts, (e.g.) — or reading David Wilcock! — one is somehow helping the world be a better place. Maybe one's doing nothing, but just thinking one is.

Paul: There may be another REAL value ... leading and encouraging people to discover and share, with us and others, good information. We do not just provide; we also encourage others to find.

Bill: Most people in the alt media community are consumers. They watch a different kind of TV. Many actually do very little.
    That's the danger... the illusion one's doing something, when one isn't.

Paul: A possible advantage of Q, over a Wilcock or Goode, is that Q is packaged in a way that is, shall I say, easier for those who are not interested in, or don't have the time, to do their own serious research, to ignore.

Bill: Actually, I profoundly disagree.... if it was packaged well, no-one would have to decode and argue over riddles. The info would be straight and clear. That's why I seldom read it. I won't play those games. It's a flytrap — at least it is, for me.

Paul: The seed is not the plant. Do not expect the seed to look like the plant it might become.
    Yes - do not read it. It is easy to ignore ... that's a positive ... only those who happened to choose to dig into this odd looking stuff will be distracted by it at present.

Bill: Yes.
    I prefer my sources to be people I know, who I know to have real info... or else we may as well be following something that was channeled. The same principles apply.
    Channeled info = information that comes from an unknown source, is largely unverifiable, and which may or may not be true. But it DOES give a lot of people hope.

(aside) — this is an interesting conversation — if you feel it's balanced, and I think it is, we could post it. It might help people to think... in ANY direction.
    (Thinking is good!)

Paul: It is absolutely proper that we choose different sources, at different times, depending on who we are, what we might become next, and what might contribute to that. You might find Alex Jones a useful source, when perhaps I don't. Excellent.

Bill: Yes, agreed

[ and then Sierra joined in ]

Sierra: What do you expect or hope the plant to be, given it is directed at the alt community or even the masses in general?

Paul: @Sierra - what I hope, that the plant will become: more visible, to a much wider public, cleanup of some of the particulars of the Rockefeller-Bush-Clinton crime syndicate, which those of us in the Q advance party will be in a better position to explain to our colleagues who had been busy tending to other matters in their lives.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th September 2018 at 20:44.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th September 2018), Bob (12th September 2018), Chanie (11th September 2018), ClearWater (11th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2018), Jayke (11th September 2018), Kate (12th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), norman (11th September 2018), Sierra (11th September 2018), Smell the Roses (11th September 2018), Tam (17th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,055 times in 8,170 posts

I get that Paul is stuck on keeping his 'faith' in credit, and Bill is stuck on 'keeping the light of day on things', in credit.

Not bad for starters, but something has to give
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I get that Paul is stuck on keeping his 'faith' in credit, and Bill is stuck on 'keeping the light of day on things', in credit.

Not bad for starters, but something has to give
    Yes, we posted it because it was very balanced.

In the end (sometime!), the truth will out.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Matthew (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2