+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Default Re: National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

-

This video came up in my feed and the guy in it says something similar Linda Moulton Howe talked about at 18.00 min in the video.

Add: we-R-one mentioned this as well in #14

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)

Special Report | Sunspot Observatory

Recorded & Published 12th September 2018

Linda with a fresh report hot of the press this week all about The Sunspot Observatory closure.....

The national security issue could be that a Chinese group was hacking or spying on White Sands Missile Range tests via antennae at the observatory site.

Addition

This Chinese hacking (besides some other quite 'heavy stuff') was also mentioned in the video of Did You See Them's post #12. ( bad sound quality though)

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 14th September 2018 at 13:02. Reason: Adding quote + add post #14 + #12

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Fellow Aspirant (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), Lettherebelight (15th September 2018), Mercedes (15th September 2018), Noelle (14th September 2018), Star Tsar (15th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    -

This video came up in my feed and the guy in it says something similar Linda Moulton Howe talked about at 18.00 min in the video.

Add: we-R-one mentioned this as well in #14

Special Report | Sunspot Observatory

Recorded & Published 12th September 2018

Linda with a fresh report hot of the press this week all about The Sunspot Observatory closure.....

The national security issue could be that a Chinese group was hacking or spying on White Sands Missile Range tests via antennae at the observatory site.

That seems the most plausible. But I wish I could find out what happened with the military helicopters he references. Having experienced this phenomenon, I have much interest in the subject.

Who are they? What are they? How can they so quickly be on the spot of "interference"? It's baffling.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), Mercedes (15th September 2018), Noelle (14th September 2018), thepainterdoug (15th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I see vids have been taken down on this thread....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2018), Noelle (14th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I see vids have been taken down on this thread....
    Not in France..... yet

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (14th September 2018), Noelle (14th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

nor in the UK !

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), Lettherebelight (15th September 2018), Noelle (14th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Oh perfect Did You See Them, I was just coming on here to post the same link. I caught the tale end of the interview where some insider by the name of 'Sam', who I believe is likely alphabet soup, came on discussing the topics in this thread and also the hurricane on my thread which is where I brought this interview up. I'm not familiar with this story as last night was the first time I heard about it, so forgive me for not being up to date on this thread. My station was transitioning to Coast to Coast am so I couldn't hear anymore of the interview and haven't had time to go back. Apparently this person has given good intel on air to Clyde before so he has a good track record. He was discussing a 'hack' situation, possibly China, and it's tied to controlling the Sun. This could be a worthwhile lead to listen to.

We can't rule out anything in this day & age....most of us have been "clueless" over the past 70 years!

Controlling the Sun? China....Hmmmmm.
    Yes I know it sounds crazy...it has something to do with having the ability to control coronal mass ejections. The guy said watch the hurricane you are going to see surprises or something to that effect. If I had to guess, that storm is hovering over N.C. for a reason and I think it's because of all the nuclear reactors...if too much storm surge occurs we run the risk of a nuclear meltdown just like Fukushima, the entire East Coast will be in big trouble if that occurs. I think the guy sharing the info might be from DARPA....he's called in before and Clyde said the information he's given in the past ended up being correct. He goes by the name of 'Sam' and disguises his voice, I don't think he's kidding.

I'm heading out of town in an hour and will be gone all weekend, otherwise I'd go back and transcribe. We don't get the full Clyde Lewis show because Coast to Coast a.m. comes on around 11pm MST. If I had to guess, the guy came on within the last two hours of the show, look just before the top of the hour. I think Clyde's show is 4 hours? Can't remember.

12. Link to Post #27
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

A little walk through Sunspot

Lol the x-files game !! (@10.00 ) - Are they taking the proverbial ?

and a little Drone Footage

Last edited by Did You See Them; 14th September 2018 at 14:28.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

avid (15th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (14th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), Lettherebelight (15th September 2018), Mercedes (15th September 2018), norman (14th September 2018), Rain (14th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

If it was a radiation leak you would think there would be armed guards around.

Major natural gas explosions going on in Mass. this a.m. There is SO much underground activity that we are not aware of in all our countries, we'll probably see a lot of things that seem "unexplainable"!

I always think back to David Adair going to Area 51 in 1972 & all the advanced tech available at that time...who knows WHAT is going on in this day & age?!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ascension (14th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (16th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Noelle (14th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Just curious Foxie Loxie, where did you get the radiation leak idea? Your own idea or somewhere else? I'm trying to understand why the people were evacuated and not allowed to return. Doesn't seem to fit with the hacking idea. There is a large amount of mercury underground at the observatory, but not sure if anything radioactive. The complete absence of people seems to point to some kind of environmental disaster.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (14th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (14th September 2018), Noelle (15th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Peru Avalon Member
    Thanks

Today tis posting from Shepard Ambellas:
    Sun eclipsed by two massive objects traveling two different directions

"It appears as if NASA is involved in another massive cover-up but does the cover-up have anything to do with the recent FBI takeover of a New Mexico solar observatory?[/B]"

https://www.intellihub.com/sun-eclipsed-by-two-massive-objects-traveling-two-different-directions/[/URL]

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phenix For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), Noelle (15th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

They are going to shut down the storm. Turn it off! It will just go away because they'll reverse causative effects. Deep state has been using it to control the weather for some time. Seems to me if it was hacked it was the group of gray hats. I don't believe there are any white hats.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), Noelle (15th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Who knows???? We're in a constant guessing game because we have been left "out of the loop" for 70 decades & those who DO know don't dare speak out & those who do... die of fast acting cancer.

Ascension...the radiation thing just popped into my head; probably because of all the things I have learned here on Avalon!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ascension (14th September 2018), Did You See Them (17th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Noelle (15th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Just curious Foxie Loxie, where did you get the radiation leak idea? Your own idea or somewhere else? I'm trying to understand why the people were evacuated and not allowed to return. Doesn't seem to fit with the hacking idea. There is a large amount of mercury underground at the observatory, but not sure if anything radioactive. The complete absence of people seems to point to some kind of environmental disaster.
    Yet everybody can walk in and out the compound. See the first video post #27.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Ascension (14th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), Noelle (15th September 2018), Star Tsar (15th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Decidedly odd......only 30 miles away.
    Belgian Tourist Found Dead at White Sands National Monument

WHITE SANDS NATIONAL MONUMENT, N.M. (AP) — New Mexico authorities are investigating the death of a Belgian tourist at White Sands National Monument.

Monument officials said in a statement Thursday the man was found Wednesday unresponsive about a half-mile (less than a kilometer) from the Alkali Flat trailhead.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...ional-monument

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2018), Lettherebelight (15th September 2018), Noelle (15th September 2018), Star Tsar (15th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Well the FBI closed it down perhpas a certain ex-agent could get us the scoop for some answers?
    Oh now you show up! Only took like a week!

Ends abruptly...
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 15th September 2018 at 07:35.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ascension (15th September 2018), Did You See Them (17th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2018), Noelle (15th September 2018), Valerie Villars (15th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings

Can anyone comment on this piece that showed up today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7JoK6rWD4A indicates many observatories are shut down at the same time...curious...

Blessings
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

An information post:

That's Walter Bosley. He's an Avalon member.
    The Walter Bosley Channel

Well the FBI closed it down perhpas a certain ex-agent could get us the scoop for some answers?
    Oh now you show up! Only took like a week!

Ends abruptly...
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th September 2018 at 15:30.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ascension (15th September 2018), Did You See Them (17th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th September 2018), Lefty Dave (16th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Here's a comment that I found based on the link below: Interesting take all the way around, the reports are the FBI showed up, these days it could be the men in black, who knows but something did take place but what ?

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/paranor...8/2536030.html

GIGANTIC and Metallic object next to the Sun? Is this one of the reasons for the evacuation of the Solar Observatory in New Mexico? Source: FULL CREDIT to Gina Maria Colvin Hill

“It has become known that 6 more Solar Observatories (Australia, Chile, Spain, Hawaii (2), and Pennsylvania) have been shutdown:

We note that all these solar/space cams down at the same time as the Solar Observatory in New Mexico.

AXIS 232D Network Dome Camera located in Sydney Australia Webcams located at SOAR Observatory – The Southern Astrophysical Research Telescope located in Chile BRT Tenerife Telescope Webcam located in Spain Webcam located at Mauna Kea observatory at the University of Hawaii Hilo Webcam from the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope observatory in Hawaii Webcam at JAT Observatory in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania”

The above paragraphs in this article before these videos re New Mexico closure, it is even more worrying that all these other facilities alll over the world, all at the same time, have been closed as well. The first video shows that these objects are enormous and the mind boggling number of what appear to be ships. And the third video shows just how gigantic these objects are. That together with the animation of the magnetisphere attempting to push against possibly these objects from both sides is remarkably similar to what the Zetas have said would happen when Nibiru and the red star get very close to the earth as it tries to escape their magnetic force in the last stages of their passage out. Nancy Leider also states in her newsletter this week that nibiru is between us and the sun presently. Can’t think what else of such importance could cause them to shut down all these observatories globally.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2018), Lefty Dave (16th September 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2018), Lefty Dave (16th September 2018), pyrangello (22nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (15th September 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Lefty Dave....his volume was so low couldn't even HEAR what he was saying!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th September 2018), DNA (16th September 2018), Lefty Dave (16th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast