+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New updates from David Wilcock (8 Sept and 27 Oct 2018)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: New updates from David Wilcock (8 Sept and 27 Oct 2018)

He said in a recent interview that his IQ was tested and its 179. Stephen Hawking was tested to be 160...DaVinci's IQ was thought to be 180-190..... Wow David you are in the 99.9999930398% percentile ........link https://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx) .. Smartest people alive today https://superscholar.org/smartest-people-alive/

Here is David's recent (done months ago) interview with his 'new predictions'' for 2019 and his iq claim

Now about these mass arrests and sealed indictments unirock did a good job on this subject about Slater's and Wilcock lack of understanding plus the real facts

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2019), aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), Bill Ryan (29th October 2018), Franny (29th October 2018), Mike (29th October 2018), MistressJan (1st November 2018), mountain_jim (1st November 2018), muxfolder (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018), Saracatt (30th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

I know Wilcock is bright, but 179???

My immediate thought was a bit nasty: must have been a test on the web.

But, if true, it is a shame he does not use his brain for the good of all, but instead uses it for personal gain (financial and others). This means the heart is not at par with the brain. There is karmic consequences to this imbalance. (Which I am now working on in my actual life, on a personal basis)
    Last edited by Flash; 29th October 2018 at 19:21.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2018), Mike (29th October 2018), mountain_jim (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,506 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I know Wilcock is bright, but 179???
    As many reading this know, a 'raw' IQ number means very little. I've known some people with very high measured IQs (i.e. high processing speed and fast abstract problem-solving ability) who are astonishingly unintelligent and unaware in real life.

Their ability to solve math puzzles doesn't help them a tiny bit in understanding relationships, emotional subtleties, or (all too often) anything spiritual of any kind.

The other problem with having a high intellect is that sometimes it's a real self-sabotaging trap. There's a real propensity for internal mental gymnastics that result in the person being able to justify absolutely anything to themselves. They always make themselves win the argument, and (paradoxically) often have very fixed, limited ideas.

One might have a very fast car, and it might even look nice. But it's where you drive it, and what you do when you get to your destination, that counts.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th October 2018 at 19:41.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2019), Flash (29th October 2018), Franny (29th October 2018), Mike (29th October 2018), mountain_jim (1st November 2018), muxfolder (30th October 2018), norman (29th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018), Yoda (29th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Resources:1. Naturalist Intelligence (“Nature Smart”)

Designates the human ability to discriminate among living things (plants, animals) as well as sensitivity to other features of the natural world (clouds, rock configurations).  This ability was clearly of value in our evolutionary past as hunters, gatherers, and farmers; it continues to be central in such roles as botanist or chef.  It is also speculated that much of our consumer society exploits the naturalist intelligences, which can be mobilized in the discrimination among cars, sneakers, kinds of makeup, and the like. 

2. Musical Intelligence (“Musical Smart”)

Musical intelligence is the capacity to discern pitch, rhythm, timbre, and tone.  This intelligence enables us to recognize, create, reproduce, and reflect on music, as demonstrated by composers, conductors, musicians, vocalist, and sensitive listeners.  Interestingly, there is often an affective connection between music and the emotions; and mathematical and musical intelligences may share common thinking processes.  Young adults with this kind of intelligence are usually singing or drumming to themselves.  They are usually quite aware of sounds others may miss.

3. Logical-Mathematical Intelligence (“Number/Reasoning Smart”)

Logical-mathematical intelligence is the ability to calculate, quantify, consider propositions and hypotheses, and carry out complete mathematical operations.  It enables us to perceive relationships and connections and to use abstract, symbolic thought; sequential reasoning skills; and inductive and deductive thinking patterns.  Logical intelligence is usually well developed in mathematicians, scientists, and detectives.  Young adults with lots of logical intelligence are interested in patterns, categories, and relationships.  They are drawn to arithmetic problems, strategy games and experiments.

4. Existential Intelligence

Sensitivity and capacity to tackle deep questions about human existence, such as the meaning of life, why do we die, and how did we get here.

5. Interpersonal Intelligence (“People Smart”)

Interpersonal intelligence is the ability to understand and interact effectively with others.  It involves effective verbal and nonverbal communication, the ability to note distinctions among others, sensitivity to the moods and temperaments of others, and the ability to entertain multiple perspectives.  Teachers, social workers, actors, and politicians all exhibit interpersonal intelligence.  Young adults with this kind of intelligence are leaders among their peers, are good at communicating, and seem to understand others’ feelings and motives.

6. Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence (“Body Smart”)

Bodily kinesthetic intelligence is the capacity to manipulate objects and use a variety of physical skills.  This intelligence also involves a sense of timing and the perfection of skills through mind–body union.  Athletes, dancers, surgeons, and craftspeople exhibit well-developed bodily kinesthetic intelligence.

7. Linguistic Intelligence (“Word Smart”)

Linguistic intelligence is the ability to think in words and to use language to express and appreciate complex meanings.  Linguistic intelligence allows us to understand the order and meaning of words and to apply meta-linguistic skills to reflect on our use of language.  Linguistic intelligence is the most widely shared human competence and is evident in poets, novelists, journalists, and effective public speakers.  Young adults with this kind of intelligence enjoy writing, reading, telling stories or doing crossword puzzles.

8. Intra-personal Intelligence (“Self Smart”)

Intra-personal intelligence is the capacity to understand oneself and one’s thoughts and feelings, and to use such knowledge in planning and directioning one’s life.  Intra-personal intelligence involves not only an appreciation of the self, but also of the human condition.  It is evident in psychologist, spiritual leaders, and philosophers.  These young adults may be shy.  They are very aware of their own feelings and are self-motivated.

9. Spatial Intelligence (“Picture Smart”)

Spatial intelligence is the ability to think in three dimensions.  Core capacities include mental imagery, spatial reasoning, image manipulation, graphic and artistic skills, and an active imagination.  Sailors, pilots, sculptors, painters, and architects all exhibit spatial intelligence.  Young adults with this kind of intelligence may be fascinated with mazes or jigsaw puzzles, or spend free time drawing or daydreaming.

* From: Overview of the Multiple Intelligences Theory.  Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development and Thomas Armstrong.com

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2019), aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), Bill Ryan (29th October 2018), Elandiel BernElve (29th October 2018), ExomatrixTV (10th July 2021), Flash (29th October 2018), Franny (29th October 2018), Mike (29th October 2018), mountain_jim (1st November 2018), muxfolder (30th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Bill ... I've been involved with testing for talented and gifted programs, my masters involved a lot about IQ, Special ed, learning disabilities etc.and.testing. Testing only gives indicators of deficiency or strengths and they do have relevance.. No way his IQ is that high,179, he's smart and has a great memory but not that smart ... Come on.......higher than Hawkings? really?

I only qualified for mensa because I scored high enough on the Miller's Analogy Test which we had to take as part of our entrance qualifications into grad school. Mensa accepts that, LSAT test scores and Authentic IQ Benet tests .( I think I'm dumb half the time and didn't join) These tests are recorded in a data base that can give us a statistical Mean, Median and Mode of the population you are evaluating. So he didn't go to grad school though claims he has any equivalence master for working in a suicide center. (no such thing as that type of program otherwise he would have a MA from that school) He got his BA in 4 years which is not exceptional but normal and wasn't accelerated grade wise because they saw his extreme potential and intelligence. Believe me if he took this IQ test in college they would have noticed and done something with a 179er.

Yes, everyone knows about book smarts, street smarts and even emotional/ artistic smarts ...... but what about con men? Do they get a category too?......LOL

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Flash (29th October 2018), MistressJan (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,506 times in 32,931 posts

David Wilcock posted this two days ago. Just seen. Maybe we can stop talking about his IQ.

MOMENT OF TRUTH: Q Anon Discloses Secret Space Program

(Read on. But you can imagine the content.)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

MistressJan (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018), Yoda (29th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    David Wilcock posted this two days ago. Just seen. Maybe we can stop talking about his IQ.

MOMENT OF TRUTH: Q Anon Discloses Secret Space Program

(Read on. But you can imagine the content.)
    OK read it........

Garth: 'I think I'm gonna hurl Wayne''

Wayne: 'Get a hold of yourself Garth - if you hurl and I get a whiff of it, I'll spew. And if I blow chunks the chances are other people are gonna honk.''

Gee....... right before his movie comes out he writes this..... what a coincidence

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

muxfolder (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

David Wilcock about David Wilcock snippets:

The film “Above Majestic” sheds new light on … The author of this article has top billing in the film and appears for many minutes of airtime throughout the movie, revealing a variety of controversial subjects.

Mr. Wilcock’s portion of the film was completely re-shot in early August, making it significantly upgraded from sneak-preview versions aired …

This film is destined to become an “instant classic”, and will be very useful in the disclosure process as we move forward …

It's sad that none of his close friends or loved ones care enough to say:
    • “Son, go back and read what you wrote.”
    • “Son, listen to what you said.”
    • “Son, snap out of it!”
    Snap out of it - “Moonstruck”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th October 2018 at 16:31.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (29th October 2018), Ivanhoe (30th October 2018), MistressJan (1st November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2