+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stunning new update from David Wilcock (8 Sept, 2018)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,846 times in 2,120 posts

Default Stunning new update from David Wilcock (8 Sept, 2018)

Not sure if posted...

Stunning New Briefings: Spy Satellites Down, Deep State Arrests Finally Imminent?

This May Be The Big One....

We are already seeing compelling intel that multiple spy satellites have been taken down in a stunning Alliance attack.

Insiders suggest this may pave the way for the unveiling of fifty-one thousand, seven hundred and one sealed indictments, and the arresting of the suspects therein.

Now that these mass arrests may finally be imminent — after eleven years of reporting on this issue — this may be the most significant article we have written here in quite some time.

New intel came in this morning that we added to Part Three. It appears that the FISA data drops being alluded to will reveal the truth of who and what really happened in 2001.

Furthermore, we are seeing a killer hurricane heading straight for Washington, DC., expected to make landfall Thursday.

Is all of this a coincidence? Come read the evidence and draw your own conclusions.

Link here
    https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog...paign=09102018

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Did You See Them (10th September 2018), JRS (12th September 2018), ramus (10th September 2018), robinr1 (10th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,847 times in 377 posts

Default Re: Stunning new update from David Wilcock (8 Sept, 2018)

I would put my trust with the people who went to the Ozarks to hide in the caves waiting for Nibiru , before i would put my trust in the Divine Cosmos. He's jumped the shark .... for me.

Most, if not all of what he writes about, is already out there. His ego kills me , lots of .. me,.. and .. I .. in his writings.

I'm surprised he didn't work Antarctica into the writings.
    Last edited by ramus; 10th September 2018 at 20:25.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

ChristianSky (12th September 2018), DNA (10th September 2018), justntime2learn (11th September 2018), Merry Mom (11th September 2018), Spellbound (11th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018), viking (10th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,273 times in 8,081 posts

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    I would put my trust with the people who went to the Ozarks to hide in the caves waiting for Nibiru , before i would put my trust in the Divine Cosmos. He's jumped the shark .... for me.
    I do not see what is stunning, this is the same repeated things for years and years. All talk, no action.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ChristianSky (12th September 2018), DNA (10th September 2018), justntime2learn (11th September 2018), Merry Mom (11th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), ramus (10th September 2018), Spellbound (11th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th September 2018), viking (10th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,456 times in 2,825 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Insiders suggest this may pave the way for the unveiling of fifty-one thousand, seven hundred and one sealed indictments, and the arresting of the suspects therein.
    Let me get this straight... The nefarious deep state insiders are gonna be arrested by some shadowy, secretive group, operating far from democratic scrutiny in a move that screams brutality and despotism.

But I'm being asked to rejoice, because it's gonna be the good guys arresting all the bad ones! And they do it all to save us—the poor, downtrodden, helpless human beings.

I'm all for bringing criminals to justice. But shouldn't that happen by an informed and involved citizenry? Shouldn't there be an open and fair trial for everyone?

Can any group that takes the law into their own hands be trusted that they will handle their power with genuine care and consideration? Does any group even have the competence to decide such consequential things as mass arrests all by themselves?

I don't think so.

This is from the 2011 research paper, "New majorities’ abuse of power":

Quote Our two studies demonstrated a strong tendency for new majorities to abuse power. No sooner do they acquire their new status than new majorities claim privileges for themselves at the expense of new minorities. This in-group favoritism would not be so surprising if it did not occur shortly after they experienced what it meant to be in the minority. Apparently, there is little preventive efficacy in knowing what it means to be disadvantaged.

An important implication of this finding is that minorities’ opposition to majority’s abuse of power and a pledge to be different once they rise to majority, however sincere while seeking change, will soon be forgotten once the tide is turned in their favor.

New majorities who rise to power without a sense of control are even worse in claiming privileges than stable majorities. Their uncertainty about their status makes their appetite for privileges insatiate as if they want immediately what they fear might soon be taken away.
    After more than a decade within the so-called alternative community, with the 2012 hype and several savior figures coming and going, with so many talks and discussions about the necessity and prudence of personal responsibility and community building—it doesn't cease to amaze me how this eager willingness to accept an intervention by some strongman person or group is still a thing.

8. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Basho (12th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Chris Gilbert (13th September 2018), ChristianSky (12th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2018), devplan (10th September 2018), Did You See Them (11th September 2018), DNA (10th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th September 2018), Ivanhoe (11th September 2018), Jad (11th September 2018), justntime2learn (11th September 2018), latte (10th September 2018), Mari (11th September 2018), Merry Mom (11th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), ramus (10th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Retief (11th September 2018), Satori (11th September 2018), Spellbound (11th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th September 2018), toppy (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018), viking (10th September 2018), what is a name? (11th September 2018), Wind (11th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,074 times in 1,515 posts

@Christian

thank God another other than me is posting from Germany-

warum hat es so lange gedauert?-

Larry

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (10th September 2018), viking (11th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member David Trd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,755 times in 279 posts

Well In his own words now,(para-phrase) "if the mass arrests don't happen by Years end, Q isn't real" . But what about his credibility?

Oh and we should all "stock up on toilet paper. That's an important point"

Apart from a real executive order that was signed in dec last and the fact that there are an actual "51'000" sealed Indictments waiting to be opened across the states I don't see much else of substance in this at all. He needs to distance himself from Corey goode, completely. It's a house of cards...
    Last edited by David Trd1; 11th September 2018 at 12:49.
    ''Truth can only be reconciled when an honest man becomes''

''Love is your Truth
    Your centering point''

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th September 2018), latte (10th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), viking (11th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The entire premise of DW's sensationalistic article is based on the credibilty of Qanon.

I hereby Request assistance - I am late in the game in regards to this Qanon phenomenom - can someone assist in providing there opinion of Q anon's credibility. Thank you in advance.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

viking (11th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Believe it when I see it.

If you predict something similar every six months for 11 years you might get lucky and it actually happens, eventually...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2018), Merry Mom (11th September 2018), Unicorn (11th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,405 times in 208 posts

''Bill Ryan is the reason Disclosure didn't happen'' Page two

''Buy toilet paper'' mentioned three times btw ..... If Freud was alive he would have something to say about that Freudian redundancy of a point

Its not Qanom but now Super Q ......... Military tribunals for everyone!!! Freedom!! But you can't leave the country or come in for two weeks!

Oh........ and buy my new book...... and don't forget toilet paper

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2018), Jayke (11th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,382 times in 777 posts

I wonder if DW realizes how much his credibility has taken a hit.

Dave - Toronto

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (11th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,460 times in 495 posts

David Wilcock is the Bernie Madoff of the delusional hopium market. Only difference is he probably didn't make quite so much money.

The "Mass arrests" and "Sealed indictments" lines sure have been well milked. IMHO some of their promoters are just as worthy candidates for "jail-time" than as traditional protagonists though

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th September 2018), Merry Mom (11th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), Wind (11th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,492 times in 3,383 posts

I misread "cosmic disclosure" as Comic Book Disclosure.

I'm pretty sure from now on every time I read a headline that reads David Wilcock I'm going to fill in the blank with Comic Book Disclosure.
    The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
    Edgar Cayce

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Jayke (11th September 2018), justntime2learn (11th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,266 times in 2,978 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    David Wilcock is the Bernie Madoff of the delusional hopium market. Only difference is he probably didn't make quite so much money.

The "Mass arrests" and "Sealed indictments" lines sure have been well milked. IMHO some of their promoters are just as worthy candidates for "jail-time" than as traditional protagonists though
    Who knows, maybe this time line we continually experience is kept open as a safe house for those who never go to jail?

To me this is the thing about so called 'Time-Lines', if you believe in that, then anything can happen, did/has happened, will or won't happen?

I just posted a vid of civilian whistleblower 'Kevin Trimmel' who goes in to some detail of cloned/copies that go into active service in the SSP while the real/first being, in this case Kevin Trimmel goes about normal life only to remember things latter on (5% of people remember as stated in the vid).

So wiil they go to jail in our experience or will things change again?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DNA (12th September 2018), justntime2learn (11th September 2018), viking (11th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)

After more than a decade within the so-called alternative community, with the 2012 hype and several savior figures coming and going, with so many talks and discussions about the necessity and prudence of personal responsibility and community building—it doesn't cease to amaze me how this eager willingness to accept an intervention by some strongman person or group is still a thing.

I'm afraid that's the way humanity has been bred and conditioned - to look beyond ourselves for salvation. I guess it started way back when we revered the 'Gods' (those that bred us, not talking about Source or The Creator here) but those that kept humanity as slaves for their own purposes.

That's why 'government' and the idea of 'democracy' were set up - we are led to believe we need to be 'governed'. If we are not 'governed', we will therefore fall into chaos. This terrifies people! So, they willingly submit to a higher 'deity'. It prevents their own power from being realised. But hey, they feel 'safe'.

Nothing has changed - we are encouraged, especially by religion, to look to a higher deity for help & guidance, whilst totally ignoring that divine aspect (that knows everything) within ourselves.

A major, major part of the awakening for us, is to come to know the Power we all possess within us. When that happens, its Game Over for our 'masters'.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Basho (12th September 2018), christian (11th September 2018), DNA (12th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (11th September 2018), justntime2learn (11th September 2018), MistressJan (12th September 2018), onawah (11th September 2018), viking (11th September 2018), what is a name? (11th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Indigris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,829 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Let me get this straight... The nefarious deep state insiders are gonna be arrested by some shadowy, secretive group, operating far from democratic scrutiny in a move that screams brutality and despotism.

But I'm being asked to rejoice, because it's gonna be the good guys arresting all the bad ones! And they do it all to save us—the poor, downtrodden, helpless human beings.

I'm all for bringing criminals to justice. But shouldn't that happen by an informed and involved citizenry? Shouldn't there be an open and fair trial for everyone?

Can any group that takes the law into their own hands be trusted that they will handle their power with genuine care and consideration? Does any group even have the competence to decide such consequential things as mass arrests all by themselves?

I don't think so.

This is from the 2011 research paper, "New majorities’ abuse of power":

Quote Our two studies demonstrated a strong tendency for new majorities to abuse power. No sooner do they acquire their new status than new majorities claim privileges for themselves at the expense of new minorities. This in-group favoritism would not be so surprising if it did not occur shortly after they experienced what it meant to be in the minority. Apparently, there is little preventive efficacy in knowing what it means to be disadvantaged.

An important implication of this finding is that minorities’ opposition to majority’s abuse of power and a pledge to be different once they rise to majority, however sincere while seeking change, will soon be forgotten once the tide is turned in their favor.

New majorities who rise to power without a sense of control are even worse in claiming privileges than stable majorities. Their uncertainty about their status makes their appetite for privileges insatiate as if they want immediately what they fear might soon be taken away.
    This, 100%. It's all delusion. Like Ascension nonsense, or now this crap about The Alliance saving us from The Bad Guys. Stupid. There is literally no evidence beyond Wilcock and his ragtag team of cronies telling us this is all happening.

Karl Marx said religion is the opioid of the masses. He was right, and this is just another opoid for our niche little community of conspiracy theorists/UFO researchers/cryptozoologists/etc.

Reality is scary. We are just a handful of monkeys living on a tiny blue dot in a vast universe and we have nowhere to go, yet we're destroying not only ourselves, but the dot as well. The truth is an unbearable prospect, and so people hide behind outrageous ideas as a coping mechanism.

It's a weakness, really, but even an obese person can become fit with the right attitude. It's a lot of work, and it's going to hurt a lot, but it's entirely within your power.

The same can be said about this.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Indigris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Builder (12th September 2018), christian (12th September 2018), David Trd1 (12th September 2018), Merry Mom (11th September 2018), mountain_jim (12th September 2018), ramus (11th September 2018), Retief (11th September 2018), Sierra (12th September 2018), Sophocles (11th September 2018), Spellbound (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018), viking (11th September 2018), Wind (11th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not sure if posted...

Furthermore, we are seeing a killer hurricane heading straight for Washington, DC., expected to make landfall Thursday.

Viking
    Will Cock, the human dildo, does it again! Hurrah! We're all gonna be saved! Oops, hurricane target is North Carolina... well, the Blue Avians will take care of that trajectory. Everyone, please meditate on the color blue.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

angelfire (12th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread