1. Link to Post #21
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Default Re: Q Revealed??

Quote Posted by Honesty (here)
    The whole Q thing is a misdirect ... war is ramping up in the Middle East, kicking into high gear after another 9/11 attack tomorrow - chemical weapons in Syria. One of the articles on the attack was released a day early:
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...346705,00.html
    ...similar to the WTC Building 7 collapse announcement with the building still standing in the background:
    https://youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ
    [MOD NOTE from Tintin - awaiting Honesty's response before moving to a Syria related thread]

Honesty: this is a terrific find. I can do this for you but maybe you'd like to try reposting this important find to a related 'Syria' thread as well yourself? Let me know please if you'd like me to do it and I'll happily oblige

I'm attaching a screenshot of this article here too.

Anybody picking this up would need to be mindful of the time difference between Tel Aviv (10:36 AM) and the US equivalent - potential EST viz Washington D.C which without checking at the time of writing would surely place this release on Ynet to 09/10 in the very early hours US time, and the timing of John Bolton's comments on 09/10 subsequent to this.

If it is crumbs we are following then this is one mighty loaf:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Syria_Capture_early_release_fake_news_gas_attack.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	39068
    Last edited by Tintin; 11th September 2018 at 12:35.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Flash (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Jayke (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Tweets taking 5 - 15 mins to show? This requires more info. I find it very hard to believe that if I was on twitter that when I make a tweet it takes that long for 'the public' to see them. Could anyone elaborate on this?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Flash (11th September 2018), Matthew (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), TargeT (11th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

Up until I read the early Qanon posts, I couldn't fathom who or what was behind Pres. Trump's extraordinary ability to attain the presidency, or stay alive thereafter. Qanon's assertion that the military was protecting Trump made sense at the time that I read it, and would still make sense to me if Qanon is found to be a hoax. It somehow got solidified in my mind in the process of the Qanon phenomenon, and maybe what we should be doing is forming a Qanon fraternity to make sure that the hopium doesn't go to waste.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Tintin (12th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Tweets taking 5 - 15 mins to show? This requires more info. I find it very hard to believe that if I was on twitter that when I make a tweet it takes that long for 'the public' to see them. Could anyone elaborate on this?
    This is a great question!!!! This does require more info. The best I can do is send a polite, as well phrased as I can email to trumptwitterarchive, which I've done but .. I won't necessarily get a reply.

I couldn't find any information about the time it took a Trump tweet to be published on twitter.

I did find some information about how twitter lets non-twitter applications work, and specifically how twitter recently changed this, which ended up hampering non-twitter applications.

twitter made these changes August this year. Here is the article I learnt this from. It's a little technical but I have summarised it above, as best as I understand it: https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/16/1...nges-explained

Here is an extract (it's a wee bit technical)
    Quote ...
    The changes, which go into effect August 16th, do two main things: first, they prevent new tweets from streaming into an app in real time; and second, they prevent and delay some push notifications. Neither of these are going to break Twitter apps completely, but they could be very annoying depending on how and where you use it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), HaveBlue (12th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    yes... it's Technobable...

its completely ridiculous to assume 140-280 characters would take 5-15 min to post (I could see maybe up to a few seconds in delay, but nothing beyond that. ) and the idea itself is antithesis to Twitter's entire company business model.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), happyuk (16th September 2018), HaveBlue (12th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Tintin (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    yes... it's Technobable...

its completely ridiculous to assume 140-280 characters would take 5-15 min to post (I could see maybe up to a few seconds in delay, but nothing beyond that. ) and the idea itself is antithesis to Twitter's entire company business model.
    Perhaps if I wrote a website, from the socket calls on up, in Python, before my first cup of coffee in the morning ... it might take minutes (well, actually, it would take infinitely long, as I am not a fast enough coder to write a working site in one morning, with or without coffee.)

But a high end, high volume, site such as twitter operates in milliseconds and microseconds, not minutes.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), HaveBlue (12th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), TargeT (12th September 2018), Tintin (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)

This confession is a mandatory video to watch before any posting. Thank you.

It would be foolish of me to say this is lies, disinfo, or fake news. It would also be hasty to judge it the truth, and the whole truth.

All I can say, with all honesty, is I don't want it to be true. But if this bears out, so be it..
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Tintin (12th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

It's Election time!! Perfect time for bashing, slandering, disinfo, etc.

Good time to demoralize those already poor, deluded deplorables...

The geeks could have made their mea culpas and confessions even as far back as the end of last year. Since they like to play games they could have played Santa and given us the Christmas present of honesty. but nooooo, they have to confess close to elections.
    I'm as skeptical as they come and the geeks don't seem any more trustworthy than any others on the big drama-rama stage.

Their confessions aren't changing the way I'm voting that's for sure.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), DNA (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), happyuk (16th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), TargeT (12th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

I think we also need to consider one more thing that has come up. "You won't fool the autists" has come up more than once by Q. In the hit series, "BIG BANG" the character 'Sheldon Cooper' plays a rather autistic leaning individual. My wife compares me to him all the time actually because I don't get sarcasm any better than he does and also sort of like the character played in the one episode by Billy Bob Thorton, who doesn't even know when to laugh or if it was meant as a joke or not and so on. The audience laughs but this is very real let me assure you! I live it almost everyday. While technically I'm smart, IQ wise and I even have a higher education but without my wife at times I can almost be helpless in public, easily misled, vulnerable even! What I'm saying is that it is a misconception to think autists can't be fooled. We can be fooled quite easily because most of us fell short on the common sense aspect of intelligence. Unfortunate and hard for me to discuss at times what can be a handicap but it's so true it deserves being pointed out.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), happyuk (16th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Retief (11th September 2018), Satori (11th September 2018), Sierra (12th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The PrayingMedic, who is one of the Q commentators I most enjoy listening to, has a good debunk of Microchip's claims to be the real Q, starting at about the 1:04:00 mark in this video:

PrayingMedic points out such things as Microchip posting what he claims is a screen shot of his early discussions about creating Q, where there is a link on the screen shot to an article on Breitbart. The screen shot shows a chat that allegedly occurred on Sept 14, 2017. The Brietbart article linked in that screen shot was not published until two days later, on Sept 16, 2018. At the 1:10:17 mark, PrayingMedic asks "If this chat log was from Sept 14 of 2017, how did Microchip post a link to a Breitbart article that had not been published yet?"

PrayingMedic points out other anomalies in Microchip's claims as well. I conclude that Microchip is not the real creator of Q.

However I have yet to figure out the connections between
    • UNIROCK (who uploaded the video in the opening post of this thread),
    • Murk Murk (whose long letter UNIROCK read in that video, and which letter Bill also posted above in Post #9,
    • Jack Posobiec, who Noelle mentions in Post #20, above, and
    • this Microchip that PrayingMedic debunks in the video above in this present post.
    My sense is that the above, Unirock, Murk Murk, Posobiec, and Microchip are all of a piece ... of bunkum. But even after listening to the entire opening Unirock video and reading twice the Murk Murk letter, I can't grab hold of enough verifiable or falsifiable detail to demonstrate anything other than that they speak well of their motives.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), enigma3 (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Helene West (11th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Somehow this whole Q affair reminds me of the South Park series World of Warcraft episode with a bunch of kids and stay at home slobs on the internet playing games .
    Sorry, I get weird analogies sometimes. I did want Hillary to go to jail for her handling of classified documents.
    Then when it didn't happen like they said it would...... I turned them off.

carry on.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th September 2018), muxfolder (12th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The PrayingMedic, who is one of the Q commentators I most enjoy listening to, has a good debunk of Microchip's claims to be the real Q, starting at about the 1:04:00 mark in this video
    Chanie and Noelle are discussing this same topic, whether Microchip is legitimate, over at The Qanon posts and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario for some elite swamp critters

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), enigma3 (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Sorry, I get weird analogies sometimes. I did want Hillary to go to jail for her handling of classified documents.

carry on.
    Would that Hillary be sent to jail, or the gallows, for so many crimes that she was unable to live long enough to hear a full reading of the entire list of charges for which she was convicted and found guilty.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), enigma3 (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Helene West (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)

carry on.
    Would that Hillary be sent to jail, or the gallows, for so many crimes that she was unable to live long enough to hear a full reading of the entire list of charges for which she was convicted and found guilty.
    And so did/do I. With all my heart.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Helene West (11th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

ichingcarpenter.....we are in the middle of making things "happen"! Put your positive energy into visualizing an end to all this by our restoring Rule of Law!

"This isn't personal, it's just business!"

Also remember one thing....this is about The Children!! That is why Praying Medic got into doing what he is doing! Put your energy & prayers into making this great evil stop!! You CAN help!!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), happyuk (16th September 2018), Helene West (11th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Retief's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    All I can say, with all honesty, is I don't want it to be true. But if this bears out, so be it..
    I share the same sentiments. During the video the point was made that Q didn't make his own board, so others had control over his posts. I don't do chans and I guess I'm getting a little long in the tooth (I remember having to program the VCR clock for my elders) but can someone comment on whether or not this is a valid criticism of Q's authenticity?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th September 2018 at 00:40. Reason: fix quoting

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Retief For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

In my opinion....it doesn't matter if Q is or is not "authentic"!

What matters is that many people are starting to think for themselves who never did before! That's a positive in my book.....we are working to stamp out the evil of trafficking children.

If you haven't listened to Fiona Barnett's story, please do. She was raised in a weird pedo environment in Australia & remembers being gassed, stuffed into a crate, & flown to Disneyland for an "after hours" party & was raped by the likes of Ted Turner.

THIS is what we are fighting to stop....child trafficking. The tentacles of this sick "empire" reaches to the Vatican. Isn't a "good" thing to stop child abuse?

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), enigma3 (12th September 2018), happyuk (16th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Retief (12th September 2018), TargeT (12th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Twitter is absolutely huge, and they have many problems serving massive amounts of data on such a vast scale. I am not 100% sure this guy is telling the truth, but I would not be so quick to dismiss the time delay explanation. Websites and apps can take a feed straight from the Twitter API. A site dedicated to streaming Trump tweets only would prioritize his tweets, and could well post some tweets earlier.

If you really want to settle this, go to stack exchange and ask them if it's possible. They'd tell us with a detailed explanation. This is a deep computer science/scale issue, and it's not solved in a couple of lines of bluffing/technical sounding prose. Twitter built their prototype in the 'wrong' framework for the job, Ruby on Rails, and since then have had difficulties operating on a huge scale. 10-15 minutes to delay posting a tweet seems credible to me. Yoyoyo has posted some of their documentation, which may shed some light on the issue.

Let us approach this mystery with humility, and ask the experts.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), happyuk (16th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Matthew (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Please correct me if I'm confused. There was another confessor whose involvement seems to have preceded the move to 8 chan and possibly predates the material presented above? Trying to keep the confessions straight, but it sounds like there were multiple people involved over time, and some have withdrawn their involvement because they realized the enormity of the lie, and so the movement is starting to implode.

This has more-than-likely been posted, but I could not find it because it is probably embedded in the 300+ post Q thread.

This is the precursor guy's confession:

http://www.oann.com/exposed-creator-...he-first-time/

On a side note...I assume it is human nature when groups of individuals participate in something which evolves into more than they bargained for originally, for there to be a few who have second thoughts, regrets and/or a need to confess. But, why does this hardly ever (maybe never) seem to happen with false flags which employ large number of participants? Not even death bed confessions of their participation in something may have caused pangs of guilt.
    I so want to keep things straight and want to say you are right to notice that confusion, thank you. I misunderstood who was confessing in the OP video, realized that today and made corrections to the OP in red. I hate being inaccurate. Huge apologies. The confession still stands.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Ascension (12th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I googled Twitter delayed tweets -scheduled API and found some developers are experiencing delays of up to 4-5 hours. Granted, these are apps that work with the API. It is more credible that these apps should lag behind the main Twitter site. It is slightly harder to believe that the main site could lag behind other dedicated apps but still possible considering the massive amounts of data they are serving... the info is out there. There is a time disparity in serving tweets that can last hours.

Quote Hey Guys, I am fetching tweets through REST API, and exporting all the data to my DJANGO based web application, the issue I am facing is that REST API is fetching tweets with a time delay to 4-5 hours. I want to fetch tweets most recent so that I can do further processing on the extracted data.

Following is the official documentation from where I am extracting tweets and saving it to JSON response.
    https://twittercommunity.com/t/tweet...rest-api/95940

https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/16/1...nges-explained

Twitter did make some changes in August, which partially validates unirocks story.

Quote The changes, which go into effect August 16th, do two main things: first, they prevent new tweets from streaming into an app in real time; and second, they prevent and delay some push notifications. Neither of these are going to break Twitter apps completely, but they could be very annoying depending on how and where you use it.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), HaveBlue (12th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Matthew (12th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast