Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast

Thread: Q Revealed??

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,224 times in 8,550 posts

Default Re: Q Revealed??

Neon Revolt has
    Quote debunked
    Microchip's debunking in numerous posts of his own over the last 2 months - I refuse to revisit this quite old news at this point, and will just wait and see who is proved right soon enough.

Well other than this link from 9/10:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/09/1...ng-neonrevolt/
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st November 2018 at 01:55.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Jayke (31st October 2018)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,353 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    However, beyond registering my dissent here, I don't know of any useful way to continue this present discussion, in this thread, so most likely I won't for now.
    ******Ceasing to post intensifies*******
    Mod hat on: I recommend to others, and to myself, allowing occasional postings of dissent, if such applies, even on threads that seek to maintain a focus from a differing perspective. Such postings might be just an occasional registering of dissent, without asking for or endeavoring to provoke a debate, if done on threads, such as this one, which the main contributors prefer not be disrupted with debates from the dissenting position. Mod hat off.

Please NOTE: there is nothing in this post that offers the slightest clue as to what is the topic of this present thread. This is just and only a "point of order" post.

Also please NOTE: I did not say I would never again post on this thread. Indeed, I am posting again, here and now, in this post. Rather I said that I would "most likely" not post (to "continue" "this present discussion") "for now".
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st October 2018 at 21:13.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DNA (3rd November 2018), Jayke (31st October 2018), Matthew (31st October 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

High on tall tales but low on evidence. If they really were the originators of Q, it should be easy enough to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt. They just seem to be trying to raise their profile to me, to make a name for themselves. I doubt any of the genuine Anon researchers take them very seriously (as Mountain Jim notes with the Neon Revolt article).

Unirock and Microchip, the Corey Goode and Emery Smith of the Q movement.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

bluestflame (1st November 2018), DNA (3rd November 2018)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

[dissent is cool]
    I did not say I would never again post on this thread. Indeed, I am posting again, here and now, in this post. Rather I said that I would "most likely" not post (to "continue" "this present discussion") "for now".
    I;m glad you did post that one a few posts up, I couldn't of agreed more about the high quality of research done by Q Anon and supporting anons. Not perfect but impressive. Also the movement shines a light on gritty subjects typically unwelcome.

I'm highly suspicious of Q but very impressed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

bluestflame (1st November 2018)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    High on tall tales but low on evidence. If they really were the originators of Q, it should be easy enough to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt. They just seem to be trying to raise their profile to me, to make a name for themselves. I doubt any of the genuine Anon researchers take them very seriously (as Mountain Jim notes with the Neon Revolt article).

I agree no doubt they are glory hunters looking for greater and greater YouTube fame. And so is half of YouTube. But that's not a reason to discount Tracy Diaz or UNIRock or whoever, there is enough content to trigger some doubt. Like the tripcode change. It's hard to wade through to find it but if you wanted to look deeper this post might help.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

bluestflame (1st November 2018), Hervé (31st October 2018), Jayke (31st October 2018)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)

I agree no doubt they are glory hunters looking for greater and greater YouTube fame. And so is half of YouTube. But that's not a reason to discount Tracy Diaz or UNIRock or whoever, there is enough content to trigger some doubt. Like the tripcode change. It's hard to wade through to find it but if you wanted to look deeper this post might help.
    After reading your suggested post and the NeonRevolt article shared by Mountain Jim, I’m still inclined to say Unirock and co are the Corey Goode brigade of the Q movement.

What doubts do the tripcode change trigger for you? Perhaps an analysis from someone whose waded through the hard stuff on our behalf would help any fencesitters who haven’t made their mind up yet?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (1st November 2018)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

After reading your suggested post and the NeonRevolt article shared by Mountain Jim, I’m still inclined to say Unirock and co are the Corey Goode brigade of the Q movement.

What doubts do the tripcode change trigger for you? Perhaps an analysis from someone whose waded through the hard stuff on our behalf would help any fencesitters who haven’t made their mind up yet?
    I'll go this far...

16m41s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=16m41s
    * Supporting evidence shown on the video
    * On the Patriot Soapbox they admitted they have the power to renumber the Q posts; shown on UNIRocks video at https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=17m9s (17m9s)
    * This means they must have the tripcode for the Q posts
    **UPDATE**
    The implication is the bakers have the tripcode, so if Q Anon is real then this evidence suggests the bakers ALSO have the Q Anon tripcodes...
    But Herves post here is the crown of the thread so far imho
    Last edited by Matthew; 1st November 2018 at 13:53.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd November 2018), Hervé (3rd November 2018), Jayke (1st November 2018)

15. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks

**UPDATE**
    The implication is the bakers have the tripcode, so if Q Anon is real then this evidence suggests the bakers ALSO have the Q Anon tripcodes...
    But Herves post here is the crown of the thread so far imho
    Jayke I apologise, I read the above back and realise I didn't explain much of anything if you didn't know the significance of the tripcode.

Whoever has the tripcode can post as Q Anon. This is why when the anon known as Pamphlet accidentally revealed the Q Anon tripcode the game was rumbled. Or at least it implies the real Q Anon government insider must have given the tripcode to Pamphlet and the rest of the bakers

Here's another snippet referring to the video in the OP, that touches on this tripcode evidence.

17m59s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=17m59s
    * May 19 2018 UPDATED was May 19 2019 Pamphlet is recorded on the Patriot Soapbox posting as Q Anon
    * Pamphlet subsequently tries to cover his back
    * (In the video UNIRock demonstrates with his own reconstruction)
    * UNIRock talks about Pamphlet revealing the Q Anon tripcode
    I hope this helps a bit more, sorry again for rushing my previous answers :/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd November 2018), Jayke (1st November 2018)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Rather to my surprise, no-one's posted this yet. I make no comment. I'm just being a messenger.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd November 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (3rd November 2018), happyuk (4th November 2018), Hervé (3rd November 2018), Magnus (4th November 2018), Matthew (3rd November 2018), Satori (3rd November 2018)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,353 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Rather to my surprise, no-one's posted this yet. I make no comment. I'm just being a messenger.
    Since the originators of this thread prefer not to turn it into a debating thread, I will reply over on the original Q thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1257942
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd November 2018), DNA (3rd November 2018)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Rather to my surprise, no-one's posted this yet. ...
    Since the originators of this thread prefer not to turn it into a debating thread, I will reply over on the original Q thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1257942
    I recognize some of "Microchip's" words as having been posted here on Avalon - it must have been a transcript of that video. So, (unless I'm wrong), at least the text has been posted here.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Hervé (3rd November 2018), Matthew (3rd November 2018)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

The only people who will be impressed by this will be the people who don't really know very much about the Q drops. Who don't understand that Q has inside info.

There are a huge number of people like that out there so I won't be surprised if this video and others like it get traction and might even make prime time TV.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (3rd November 2018), Jayke (4th November 2018), lilac (3rd November 2018)

25. Link to Post #153
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Yes we know that you voice your research into Q in that thread.

Why is there a continual need to engage with the thread just to tell us you are not engaging with the thread?
    And to throw out snide attacks like " well since people in here dont want to debate..."

It really bothers you that people see through Q stuff doesnt it?

After watching the videos on this thread, I think it is entirely plausible that people made Q up to have some fun with people and it got out of hand.

This is why I dont post more in here. I feel there is not much to say. It is pretty clear to me what is going on.
    We have tried debating with the pro q people. Points are not addressed. So there isnt much of a debate.

THere is just "Do the research"

Great I would like to. That is why I was disappointed when Trump totally defeated the deep state by allowing the CIA to continue to hide the JFK documents.

26. Link to Post #154
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Paul, I've tried to hold back but I've had enough. It's beyond totally unnecessary to keep announcing that you're going to leave and not post here anymore while you keep replying and replying that you disagree and disagree. It's starting to feel like an annoying fly that keeps circling.

Please respect the OP and intention of this thread obviously understood by everyone else and let the people still keeping an open mind and offering substance for our strong doubting suspicions about Q - whether we debate any of our new evolving and varying evidence or not - to have this one Q related thread without seeing your name anymore at all. Please don't even post to say OK... especially not ever again to announce you're going to reply somewhere else, just go, we know you disagree. MUCH APPRECIATION IN ADVANCE.

Thank you very much to all the other Q believers who have been respectful and left us alone.

27. Link to Post #155
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

So if I don't agree with aspects of the thread even though iam not pro q is it o.k to post or is any opposition banned.
    So do we now choose who can and can not post here.

28. Link to Post #156
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just don't be a totally bought into Q believer just here to keep telling us that we're wrong.

Especially be willing acknowledge the valid doubts and evidence. Don't be here to respond to everything by repeating over and over that we don't 'get' what you get.

WE GET WHAT THE BELIEVERS THINK AND WHY. We get all their 'proofs' and the 'predictions' and (non)coincidences - AND WE STILL HAVE BIG QUESTIONS.

To start, please have listened to the video in the OP as a basis for our doubts.

We have not formed any conclusions here, there's a mountain of valid questions on the table.

Absolutely disagree with suggested evidence! But please say precisely why.

Thanks for asking, I understand how the frustrations stated could be confusing.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Matthew (4th November 2018), samildamach (4th November 2018)

30. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Rather to my surprise, no-one's posted this yet. I make no comment. I'm just being a messenger.......
    Thank you. No that OAN report wasn't posted by itself but it was addressed in the 2 hour program by Defango that I posted in this thread on September 27.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1250887

It was a lot of repeating of the content of the OP video, but OAN was definitely a more influential site.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

Matthew (4th November 2018)

32. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

This short video shows some of the Q proofs that the Microchip theory doesn’t account for (not that all of them are very strong proofs, but some are worth considering):

I watched the video YoYoYo suggested, and for me, it creates more questions than it answers.

Like Paul mentions, the chatlogs can easily be falsified so it’s hard to give credence to those aspects of the confession, but, even if we pretend that they’re 100% legit for a moment. One question I found myself asking is who is this FBIAnon guy, and what was he posting that encouraged Microchip to promote the Q LARP?

My answer to that hypothetical question creates an alternate series of events that I feel would fit the evidence better....
    1. The intelligence operatives begin their operation to disseminate information, the operations don’t gain much traction.
    2. Microchip gets covertly recruited to help the movement go viral (in the same way Corey Goode was easily recruited to push the blue avian narrative).
    3. Once the assets have helped push the narrative into public awareness, the intelligence operatives cut the assets out of the loop, move to a different board to get distance from them, and continue the operation without their input.
    4. The assets, not realising they were duped and covertly recruited, cry like babies about how they were the real Q, and the other guys are the phoneys, and out of spite, rather than a sincere desire to inform people, set out to discredit the whole movement.
    Jake Morphonious of The BlackStone Intelligence Network YouTube channel, is someone whose views I respect. His take on the Q phenomenon is that it was a LARP that was then hijacked and taken over by the Intelligence community. He doesn’t pay any attention to the Q phenomenon and ridicules the whole thing. He also mentioned the ‘Q’ book by Luther Blissett, long before Herves article was posted. The WuMing guys, who wrote the Q book, tweeted back in June, how the Q phenomenon seemed to be taken directly from their book, written under their Luther Blissett pseudonym. Why then did it take another 3 months for Microchip to come forward and say, we got the idea for Q from this book.

Who else do we know—that gets trashed on this forum—who uses public domain information, and then fraudulently spins that information into a historical narrative to persuade people of his legitimacy? Corey Goode and co (hence my earlier evaluation).

Question then!

Does Corey Goode believe he’s really the ambassador of the blue avian sphere being alliance? Has he convinced himself of that fact?

Microchip and co, seem to be in a similar position to Corey (that is, if there’s any part of their story that’s genuinely trustworthy, of which I remain dubious). Utilised by Intelligence operatives as a resource to disseminate information and create a movement. When that operation takes off, Microchip and Co. are no longer needed or useful, so they’re cut out of the loop by the same people who recruited them to begin with.

One piece of evidence Microchip and his Corey Goode brigade never seem to touch on, and the key piece of evidence that convinces me there’s more to the Q story than it just being a LARP, is the prediction of the FISA declassification—to the exact day, 5 months in advance—before it happened. Until anyone can answer how that was predicted, I’ll keep my healthy skepticism about who or what created the Q movement, while appreciatiang the fruits that get brought up.

The other thing the article, posted by Herve, doesn’t address is that regardless of whether the creator of Q is a LARP or not, the Q movement has taken on a life of its own. Q has become a symbol for investigating and fighting the corruption of the deep state, in the same way ‘Tommy Robinson’ has become a symbol for tackling judicial corruption and the extremist islamification of Europe. It ties into deeper movements that are occurring worldwide, and rather than accept or acknowledge the benefits of those movements, the article attempts to tarnish and ridicule the whole thing, which causes me to suspect it’s just deep state anti-Q propoganda.

If Jake Morphonious is right with his take that Q was a LARP, hijacked by the intelligence community, maybe a distinction needs to be made between the Q LARP phase versus the genuine intelligence operation stage.

Where then do we draw the line between those distinctions? It’s hard to say since the latest Q drops are referencing the earliest Q drops as though the whole thing has been carefully orchestrated and planned by the same team, from the get go.
    Or are the intelligence operatives just utilising what was published earlier in a creative manner?

My position about the Q movement has been the same since I jumped on board, as long as there’s value to be found and avenues of research are brought up for illumination, I’ll continue to ride the train and connect the Q drops into my own areas of study. I still find value in investigating the drops, and I see how it’s bringing new nodes in a system together to form what Dr Steve Turley calls ‘The Network Society’.

I actually find the timing of the Q drops, which started last year, to be part of a wider psy-op. Wasn’t bitcoin and distributed ledger technologies also being hyped up this time last year?

I always wondered why the bitcoin psy-op tailed off at the start of 2018, when they could have easily continued to hype it up and inflate the market even more. In hindsight, I see that it was more about creating a distributed ledger infrastructure, once the physical infrastructure was in place, the next stage of the operation could be rolled out, the creation of an intellectual or philosophical infrastructure.

Now that the Q movement has combined a philosophical and physical infrastructure i.e. the nodes of ‘The Network Society’ are being brought together. The next stage of the psy-op could be ready for implementation after the elections. 2019 will probably see the next phase in a different psy-op...which might have something to do with integrating ‘The Network Society’ into the 5G communication network for the creation of...??

Only time will tell what the overall agenda is for these different psy-ops. Microchip and Co. are most likely just an insignificant cog in a much deeper and broader operation. But that’s just my personal ‘tin foil hat’ conspiracy theory speculation. The show continues, and the trains still on the tracks.
    Last edited by Jayke; 4th November 2018 at 14:38.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Franny (5th November 2018), Hervé (4th November 2018), mountain_jim (4th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2018)

34. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

The 'q' psyop 'typists' (if those who are researching are called "autists', let's call the psyop boys 'typists'), have gone from pseudo-intriguing clues and "the Socratic method" to just flat out GOP Republican Party cheerleading and demonizing the opposition duopoly party.
    "Planned Parenthood
    https://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-18-204R
    $1.5 billion provided in taxpayer funding over 3-year period.
    [Case 1]
    PP spent $30 million [disclosed - real estimates close to $65 million] in taxpayer subsidies to influence the outcome of the 2018 midterm elections.
    [Conclusion]
    Should it be legal for a taxpayer [D+R+I] funded organization to donate massive amounts of money to the D party in an effort to sway an election?
    D_insider_term: T_WASH
    Re_read drops re: Soros & taxpayer funding
    YOUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS AT WORK.
    VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
    Q"
    rudy guiliani was involved in 9/11 as a co-conspirator and member of the cover-up team. (He can now sue me for libel, if I am wrong, but I'm not.) 9/11 was done by the deep state (and Mossad, or maybe more realistically, the Mossad is an integral part of the deep state.) So, a deep state operative is trump's counsel. trump, as you remember, famously said (in campaigning) he was going to solve 9/11. Who else on 9/11/2001 was obviously deep state and involved? Lots and lots of republicans, that's who. I guess that everyone now that points their spears at the democrats as the seat of the deep state has sort of forgotten that it was 100% deep state republicans in charge on 9/11.

Allow me to repeat that: it was 100% deep state republicans in charge on 9/11.

So, autists, how in the hell can you conclude that republicans are the good guys? Do you now somehow really believe that all of the republicans that orchestrated 9/11 and were/are obviously deep state are washed clean of their sins, and that now, the deep state is democrats? Seriously? Or maybe I should use the Socratic method: Do you realize that the USA, INC. deep state is 100% composed of people that are politically democrats and republicans, and that voting for democrats and republicans is not going to change the agenda of the deep state?

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Franny (5th November 2018), Jayke (4th November 2018), MistressJan (5th November 2018), onawah (4th November 2018), Ratszinger (4th November 2018)

36. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jayke, thank you so much for that very well thought out analysis and putting those absolutely valid puzzle pieces on the table. I'm here making a short post without contribution that I usually don't like to do to quick acknowledge it since I don't use the thanks button, but also to add that I been thinking something similar from an additional angle that includes a different role than Microchip has admitted and/or knew he was being used for and I will put those further puzzle pieces on the table asap when I get a chance. I absolutely think something much bigger and deeper is going on than is apparent.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Franny (5th November 2018), Jayke (4th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast