+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: USA, INC.'s Trump Gives Go-Ahead for False Flag Gas Attack in Syria

1. Link to Post #61
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,601 times in 1,140 posts

Default Re: USA, INC.'s Trump Gives Go-Ahead for False Flag Gas Attack in Syria

Having a competition to show which side in a dirty tricksy war are the most dirty and tricksy misses the point completely. Defending Syria's legal right to get external assistance to deal with an insurrection IS NOT the same as believing that the Russians are so lovely.

The salient inescapable facts are

1. The assad regime is legal, and has always enjoyed majority support.
    2. The insurrection was caused by interest groups external to Syria, over gas pipelines and other concealed issues
    3. The international community totally failed to protect Syrian sovereignty, which would have contained the problem
    4. Western action is illegal under laws concieved in the west.
    5. The un could have sent in a large stabilisation force early on, but would never agree to do so because it would have to be done legally, which would naturally support assad against western interests
    6. the whole holocaust can be blamed almost totally on the west and its corrupt middle eastern client states
    7. what has happened is an obscenity on the scale of the worst atrocities in human history
    8. in the face of the above, arguing whether the russians, who are saving the world with their own blood and treasure are deceptive or not seems to lack insight
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (16th September 2018), Bruno (17th September 2018), Bubu (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), Hervé (16th September 2018), Mari (17th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,472 times in 19,033 posts

For what it's worth (not much -- current cost to paint a pixel on my computer screen is about .00000000005 cents/second), I agree with Dennis on this matter, and I find that those who are cited as possible experts citing the opposite position, such as Snopes, Michael Weiss, and Amr Salahi, are taking such outrageously incorrect positions in general, that their support of the White Helmets further discredits the White Helmets.
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

avid (16th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (16th September 2018), Baby Steps (16th September 2018), Bubu (17th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), Kristin (16th September 2018), PurpleLama (16th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,171 times in 4,726 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    ... the work of Vanessa Beeley and/or Eva Bartlett ... given that both of these "reporters" (and their stories) have been repeatedly exposed as being in the service to the Kremlin. Neither of them has any credibility with the long established war correspondents who have been involved in Middle Eastern affairs and conflicts for many years before these women arrived on the scene.

Brian
    Again, I am asking you to bring up your points in a different thread (find an existing one or start one) to impugn "the Russians", RT, Vanessa Beeley and Eva Bartlett - and anyone else trying to warn the world of the false-flag chemical attack tactics being used by the Deep State in Syria. [[Juicy Hint: you can even post the hit piece by Sybel Edmonds! But then, do expect that someone will post James Corbett's reply.]]

I pointed out that you already registered your opinion here in this thread. I'd consider further hammering your issue in this thread as trolling, whereas you completely have the floor in a thread about that topic.

Yes, you do appear to be hardened on this topic, and show agreement with rachel maddow, wolf blitzer, brian williams, and other Deep State controlled mouthpieces. Your ignorance of the breadth and depth of Operation Mockingbird is apparent. One of the essential tactics of corporate (Deep State) news is lies of omission - real news that is ignored. How are you at eye-to-eye discernment, you know, can you tell when someone is lying? Have you actually watched videos of Vanessa Beeley and Eva Bartlett? And how about John Pilger? Just another big fat liar working for the Kremlin?

Maybe you'll even dump a chamberpot on John Pilger too. https://www.mintpressnews.com/john-pilger-the-white-helmets-are-a-complete-propaganda-construct/228238/

But if you want to add John Pilger to your list of phony war correspondents, lying miscreants, and tools of deception, PLEASE, do it in another thread.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bubu (17th September 2018), Hervé (16th September 2018), Kristin (16th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,093 times in 1,631 posts

i have been here long enough to know some people around. I've been watching Brian for awhile I will say Brian is not ignorant he is deliberately ignorant for some reason. My opinion only.

8. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,976 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    For what it's worth (not much -- current cost to paint a pixel on my computer screen is about .00000000005 cents/second), I agree with Dennis on this matter, and I find that those who are cited as possible experts citing the opposite position, such as Snopes, Michael Weiss, and Amr Salahi, are taking such outrageously incorrect positions in general, that their support of the White Helmets further discredits the White Helmets.
    Point taken: Anyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Gotcha.

Brian

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    i have been here long enough to know some people around. I've been watching Brian for awhile I will say Brian is not ignorant he is deliberately ignorant for some reason. My opinion only.
    Interesting observation, Bubu. Would you care to elaborate? For example, is my "deliberately ignorant" stance a good thing, or a bad thing?

(I'm right here in the room, by the way. I can see what you post about me. )

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (17th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,405 times in 208 posts

Why Is Assad An Insane Suicidal Monster? Corbett Report Propaganda Watch

SHOW NOTES
    Assad Preparing to Use Chemical Weapons in Idlib, U.S. Warns

False Flags Over Syria

American and British Reporters Reach Douma, Syria: Discover There Was NO Chemical Weapons Attack

UN Commission Investigator: It Was The Syrian Rebels Who Used Sarin

Possible Implications of Faulty US Technical Intelligence in the Damascus Nerve Agent Attack of August 21, 2013

Syria – Rebel Trained Children Perform “Chemical Attack” (Video)

Syria Rebels testing Tekkim chemicals to use as chem weapons

Syria – U.S. Reveals Underpants Plan For Indefinite Occupation

The Grim Logic Behind Syria’s Chemical Weapons Attack

https://www.corbettreport.com/why-is...opagandawatch/

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th September 2018), Bubu (18th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (17th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (17th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th September 2018), Jayke (17th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Here is "Syrian Girl", interviewing Ambassador Ford, revolving around the White Helmets false-flag modus operandi and agenda.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th September 2018), Bubu (18th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (18th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #68
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,093 times in 1,631 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Point taken: Anyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Gotcha.

Brian

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Interesting observation, Bubu. Would you care to elaborate? For example, is my "deliberately ignorant" stance a good thing, or a bad thing?

(I'm right here in the room, by the way. I can see what you post about me. )

Brian
    not interested in discussing anything with you. I urge members to review your past post and probably mine also. yes i know you are here sorry i am not as polite and that I prefer to speak my truth rather than try to be polite. its only my opinion I will let members decide on it.

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Ex-Ambassador Peter Ford, again:
    Quote It appears that the Russians have pressed the pause button on their plans for an offensive alongside the Syrian government to retake Idlib. By the time they return to play mode the martial music may have changed.
    New US policies for Syria

Without fanfare the US has just reformulated its position to create the conditions for it to launch devastating strikes on Syria no longer just on the pretext of alleged use of chemical weapons but on any ‘humanitarian’ pretext the US sees fit. In an interview with the Washington Post on 6 September, James Jeffrey, the hawkish new Special Envoy for Syria fresh from the neocon incubator of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, did not mince words:
    “We’ve started using new language,” Jeffrey said, referring to previous warnings against the use of chemical weapons. Now, he said, the United States will not tolerate “an attack. Period.”
    “Any offensive is to us objectionable as a reckless escalation” he said. “You add to that, if you use chemical weapons, or create refu¬gee flows or attack innocent civilians.”
    Jeffrey’s remarks were little noticed because he was that day announcing something else more immediately striking: a ‘new’ policy on Syria involving cancellation of Trump’s announced departure of US troops before the end of 2018 and instatement of a plan to stay on indefinitely until achievement of the twin goals of removing all trace of the Iranian presence in Syria and installation of a Syrian government which would meet US conditions – conditions which President Asad would by Jeffrey’s own admission not be likely to meet.The headlines naturally focussed on this latest Washington folly – do they think Iran will up sticks as long as there is a single US soldier on Syrian soil, or that there is Syrian Mandela waiting in the wings? – and the importance of the remarks about Idlib was missed. Yet those words may be about to bring the world to the brink of global war.
    New doctrine for US intervention

What Jeffreys was saying was quite clear. That with or without alleged use of chemical weapons, a sudden exodus of frightened civilians from a part of Idlib, use of the fabled ‘barrel bombs’, or launch of a major offensive will be taken by the US as a trigger for drastic and probably sustained bombing aimed at bringing the government of Syria to its knees.

Source: https://timhayward.wordpress.com/201...mpression=true

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th September 2018), Bob (18th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (18th September 2018), onawah (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4