+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: When will 'ascension' happen?

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: When will 'ascension' happen?

Ascension is a new-age buzzword, imo.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

wondering (4th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am inclined to agree Bill.
    From what I have learned as a member of The Aetherius Society it will be centuries before anything like ascension can happen. It maybe in some form when the next Cosmic Master arrives, but will only when the whole world is ready.

I refer to "The Nine Freedoms" which was given by a Lord of Karma, who goes by the name Mars Sector six. Described in the 6th. chapter "The Sixth Freedom Will Be Ascension" and can only be brought about when the Adept can consciously induce the state of Cosmic Consciousness. Many lives of unselfish service are required before this. It is the birthright of every lifestream on Terra to enjoy the the highest form of initiation upon Terra - ASCENSION.

I have freely quoted from the book and strongly advise any serious searcher for Truth to acquire it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to britman For This Post:

DeeMetrios (2nd November 2018), wondering (4th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I believe the countdown to 'ascension' has started.

In mid November 2019, I was told this in my dream:
    Quote A period of one month of events
    Killings, attempted assassinations, very violent, turmoil, confusion.

"That's when it starts."

"What starts?"

"The countdown.
    XXX is like lighting a fuse.
    Many starseeds are waiting to step out of the shadows."
    XXX happened 10 days later.
    When the Soleimani event happened, I wondered if this could be the start of that one month period.
    Now that the month is over, yes, I think we've had the kick off to 'ascension',though I prefer to call it a dimensional shift.

At least, I think that will be the culmination of what's coming.
    This is going to be the most amazing time on Earth; an incredible show has been planned.
    Every soul that's incarnated here has to make a decision, and a proper decision can only be made when the full facts are known
    So everything will be revealed, as in EVERYTHING
    For example, the information stored in the Vatican archives will be made publicly available.
    Which means we'll find out that Earth is a space colony and that we are the progeny of ET settlers
    We will be told of the horrendous cannibalism and Satanic practices of our elites.
    We'll learn of the secret space program, the DUMBs etc
    And Nemesis with its satellites will be seen by everyone.
    This is going to be the most amazing time to alive and this is why we have incarnated here - to experience all these events.
    This is also the Time of Purification.

In the video of his 2019 predictions, Joseph Tittel said this 2025 and 2032 are siginificant years
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeDEpbZTjXE
    1:54:00
    Another thing that has been coming to me for a while is the date 2025
    It started coming to me ..... in 2017....
    When I was told that Mother Earth woke up in 2017 (which is a one year in numerology)
    Well, 2025 is a nine year
    It's a 9 year cycle
    I was told Mother Earth's awakening would be a 9 year cycle, before the shift of the Earth
    That's when the Earth really shifts and there's that 7 days of compete craziness on the planet.
    I could take that to be 2025
    I was actually given the dates by Spirit
    Most significant dates to remember is from 2025 to 2032
    I wasn't told exactly what those dates would be, in detail
    I could only put together what my intuition and common sense would say
    Again, 2025 would ...... in the United States would be a different president by that point no matter what....
    2025 is a 9 year - the end of the 9 year cycle of Mother Earth;'s awakening
    She re-cleanses herself in 2026
    I would take it very easily that the earth shift will .... happen in 2025
    That would make total sense to me
    Where we would have to totally re-build and start all over by 2026, which is a 1 year
    Which would again make sense
    By 2032, we're already be in the New Earth nation where everything's re-built; the people come together
    That's what I'd like to believe
    2025 to 2032 is a 7 year cycle ....
    And there's that 7 years of tribulation that they talk about in the Book of Revelation
    So 2032 ends up being a 7 year again
    7 year cycle ending on a 7 year ....
    I believe the Earth will shift either 2025, or 2032
    It's going to be one of those years.

1:56:42
    Now here's what the confirmation I got
    When I went to Peru, I was working with the most amazing Feddy Puma and the shaman, with my dear beautiful friends
    Learning a lot and clearing a lot of ancestral patterns through the plant medicine ayahuasca ....
    It was life changing ......
    Freddy Puma, the shaman, was telling a story about the Earth shift
    He was talking about Turtle Island......
    He kept referring to his great grandfather who talked about 7 generations and the Earth shifting, and Turtle Island being swallowed up on each side by the ocean
    Then he said, "You know it's already been 4 generations, and there's 3 generations left, which is 60 to 75 years."
    I've been saying .... have you noticed that time's actually moving faster?
    There has been an acceleration in time and space on the planet and in the universe since December 21st, 2012,  when the awakening began
    So time's really moving faster, without a doubt
    It's not because you are getting older, as they try to tell us.
    We're literally moving faster

1:58:10
    So Freddy says there's 4 generations passed and there's 3 left
    Then he says, "There's an acceleration in time on the planet
    When he said that, I had to laugh because I've been saying that for years.
    Then he said, "It's not going to be 3 generations.  It's going to happen sooner."
    That's when I interrupt him and said, "Excuse me but can I tell you that Spirit;s been telling me that the date's 2025 and 2032."
    I'm telling you this man looked at me and his mouth dropped.
    I think I totally shocked him
    Because not only did I validate for him, he validated for me.
    Pretty wild actually to be in Peru and to shock the shaman
    He looked right and me and he says, "I'm getting the same exact dates - 2025 and 2032."
    Then I said to him, "What's Turtle Island?"
    He said, "Turtle Island is North America, mostly the United States; because apparently it's shaped like a turtle"
    That includes the east coast and west coast of the United States
    We know this in the prophesy where California breaking apart into islands - it's going to happen eventually.
    ...... I used to have dreams of the big waves coming and sweeping away New Jersey
    Nightmares to me as a kid
    I have no doubt that period is going to be 2025 to 2032, because that ...
    2032 would be the 20 year anniversary that we began the Aquarian Age (December 21st, 2012)
    Remember when they said the world was going to end?
    It was the 1st time the planets aligned like that in thousands of years......
    .... It's nothing to fear
    It's not going to be great but it's not going to be as bad as it's made out to be where only 10% of the planet survives.
    No, not quite
    There's going to be a lot that's cleared off the planet
    No doubt about it
    It's the only way to go right now in your life is on the spiritual path
    Meditation, prayer, yoga, learning the ways of our indigenous natives, our ancestors, eating healthy, going  natural and becoming connected to the Earth
    When you do so, and you are open to learning about yourself and working on yourself, you will open up amazing new doorways in your life.
    Then when the time comes and we get into that Shift and that big changes can change
    As long as you do what you need to do for yourself, you'll be exactly where you need to be when the time comes
    What's going to be left  - there's going to be the people who are open spiritually......
    Especially the kids - the children of the New Earth
    The ones that are here to bring and keep the balance on the planet
    Anything else is not going to be here any more
    It's going to be cleared
    And it's going to be cleared very quickly because the light warriors are going to come in and start taking out the dark ....
    The Earth's going to shift, wash everything up, clear things
    The Earth's going to rebirth herself
    2032, I believe is when we finally enter into that period

Edited to add:
    I see Bill Ryan has asked for a definition of 'ascension'.
    This is my opinion of what it is coming.
    We are all going to drop these 3D bodies and go through the great winnowing of souls, though some souls go straight back to the pool of consciousness from which new souls are created (ie soul dissolution).
    I saw the preparations for the winnowing of souls on Christmas Day 2019.
    I was told: "There is nothing to fear. This is a natural process. Everyone will be sorted out and go on their way to their appropriate destination."
    The place was like after disembarkation at Heathrow airport with long wide corridors and checkpoints at intervals where souls will be directed to their appropriate destinations.
    Those souls who are not returned permanently to Source, who need to complete their 3D lessons, will incarnate in other 3D worlds.
    Those who have completed their 3D lessons will incarnate in a higher dimension of Earth - this is really a dimensional shift but I think this is what most people call 'ascension'.
    Earth exists in multiple dimensions already but the one that qualifying souls will incarnate into is likely to be 4D or 5D.
    And hopefully, a lot of the starseeds/ volunteers/ incarnates/ suckers for punishment? will finally go home.
    Last edited by King Arthur; 3rd February 2020 at 02:44.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

EFO (3rd February 2020), Mare (3rd February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd February 2020), wondering (4th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member sponge56's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't blindy hope anything I try my damn hardest to make this world a better place yet im not accepted by society to be the person I am. I love all life small and big regardless of status that these people in power put on us but this damn world drives me to insanity with the cruelty, sadness, and bitterness. It's so hard to go on......

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sponge56 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), EFO (3rd February 2020), Franny (3rd February 2020), Iyakum (4th February 2020), Kryztian (4th February 2020), Mare (3rd February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd February 2020), Mike (3rd February 2020), mokosh (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), Victoria (3rd February 2020), wondering (4th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by sponge56 (here)
    I don't blindy hope anything I try my damn hardest to make this world a better place yet im not accepted by society to be the person I am. I love all life small and big regardless of status that these people in power put on us but this damn world drives me to insanity with the cruelty, sadness, and bitterness. It's so hard to go on......
    My grand father fought in ww2, he lost lots of friends and family, he was a cool guy and didn't think too hight of himself, always spending time helping people and living a very simple life.

After the war he was very young so he had lots of time to spend and he started helping bringing up electricity poles in small villages, helping reconstruct houses and all he could do. He then went to work as a cop and other things in between, always thinking of people and helping where ht was able, he was like that lol, if he was walking through some street and someone was trying to raise a wall he would stop and get all dirty helping the other guy, even return next day until the wall was up, then just go home and keep normal life without ever mentioning that wall stuff again LOL

By the time he was 70/80 or so, people would usually go to his house and ask for food and water + other stuff like learning how to shoot or hunt or fix a gun/car/stove etc, he would always help and ask for nothing in return

When he passed away, there were tons of people very grateful for what he did for them. But also, when i was walking on the streets on his small town i barely knew and some people were talking about him, saying "good think that evil man died, he killed so many people when he was young, he didn't deserve all the good things he got in life, good thing that now he's gone" and some people would nod in agreement and other say nothing

I never knew he was even talking to people like that all his life, of that there were people like that. he did not bother to tell us, he didn't care at all. Those who later on went to the funeral to say nice things about him in public

When i was walking along with him i felt proud and tall, happy and secure, and i could feel the people's eyes focused on us and the respect and appreciation could be felt on the air, i felt so proud of him. That's all that matters

So do your thing and be happy, share it with love and who cares if some people will hate you for that, it's on their end not yours, they are the ones rotting inside and is not your fault

Apparently I write like i speak, a lot LMAO! Sorry for the giant rant

/Rant off
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd February 2020 at 05:39. Reason: Too many typos :/
    Tired

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), Cara (3rd February 2020), Chip (3rd February 2020), EFO (3rd February 2020), Franny (3rd February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd February 2020), Mike (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd February 2020), Victoria (3rd February 2020), wegge (3rd February 2020), wondering (4th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

You have more sensitivity and insight than many people do in a lifetime. It is my understanding that we feel all the suffering, the cries and the pain, so that we can be the(-ir) guardians and the(-ir) voice through every action of our own lives, taking up that call to defend the weak and the desperate, to help all beings who cry out, while the mass of society is conditioned to be apathetic and incredulous, we speak against and act on behalf of what we see... Often it is everything that society doesn't see.

I think carrying the pain is the hallmark of being a warrior...it is a heavy weight, but you know your purpose where others see none. Try not to worry what they say...you have much greater things to accomplish and already make more impact than you realize.

Ascension, to me, is the tipping point when people who feel the same as you, outnumber the rest.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (3rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), EFO (3rd February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd February 2020), Franny (3rd February 2020), greybeard (3rd February 2020), Iyakum (4th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd February 2020), Mashika (3rd February 2020), onevoice (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), Peter UK (3rd February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd February 2020), wondering (4th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 times in 532 posts

Question: When will ascension happen ?
    Tentative answer: When you are ready .

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Franny (7th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), Victoria (5th February 2020), wondering (4th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by King Arthur (here)
    I see Bill Ryan has asked for a definition of 'ascension'.
    This is my opinion of what it is coming.
    We are all going to drop these 3D bodies and go through the great winnowing of souls, though some souls go straight back to the pool of consciousness from which new souls are created (ie soul dissolution).
    I saw the preparations for the winnowing of souls on Christmas Day 2019.
    Well, I'll repeat my question. (With all genuine respect, that's not a sane answer.)

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (4th February 2020), Franny (7th February 2020), Iyakum (8th February 2020), Rhogar (20th April 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), Victoria (5th February 2020), wondering (4th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Welcome to to the forum; but I'm afraid this is a New Age fantasy with zero grounding in reality.

If you REALLY look at the world — and particularly, if you have traveled: have you ever been outside the US? — you'll see with your own eyes that there's a vast mess to clean up that will take many generations. It's impossible to list all that here... it would take a book.

And many books HAVE been written about
    • Environmental problems
    • Political problems
    • Societal problems
    • Governmental problems
    • Problems of distribution of resources
    • Problems of health, wellness and sanitation
    • Problems caused by psychopaths who want to control the planet
    • (and much else!)
    None of this is going to magically disappear overnight.

— On ANY night.

Without intending to be unkind, I'd invite you to define the vague terms you're using. For instance, what does the 'planet ascending' mean? What does '5th dimension' mean? If I may say this, I'm thinking that you probably have no clear idea what these terms really refer to, and would have trouble describing them in any meaningful way.

We all have to work hard, and work together, to manifest a better future for both the planet and its inhabitants. But we have to do the work — and it's WORK. That takes intelligence, application, organization, ability, creativity, collaboration, honesty and justice, and a LOT of people and a LOT of time.

Blindly hoping that something magical is going to happen to save us all is the epitome of personal disempowerment.

I'd gently, kindly, but very clearly suggest that your personal challenge may be to wake up, figure out what you're going to do with your own life, and then start.

No-one's going to make it easier for you. It's all on you.
    I agree with Bill, because ultimately it is damn hard work that not only we do in this time. It is also development, intelligence, hard, very hard work and much more that not only we do or have done in this time or in our generation. It is more than amazing that we as a "human race" have made it this far without wiping each other out!

Without getting too close or looking unfriendly. But a planet that ascens or should or can rise to a higher level of existence seems to me impossible. What the 5th dimension, if there is one, has to do with it ... no plan. It may well be that there are a number of dimensions or that they exist, but we have not yet discovered them. Not on a real basis, maybe on a spiritual level, but otherwise I haven't noticed anything. Well who knows, maybe I'm inexperienced or unread, I don't know.
    "Magic" is not a proven power or power that exists. Yes, we write about it or think about it in books like fantasy novels. I do that myself, but when I think and write about magic, I first look for something that is at least 10% explainable and yet does not deviate from the logical way of thinking. Yes, it is true that certain people have gifts through words, thoughts can make a difference. Nevertheless, this never leads to a planet being able to ascend.

I cannot say of myself that I have traveled a lot in the world. But I have seen and experienced quite a bit. Again I have to agree with "Bill Ryan". When I made the decision to learn what this world our planet "Earth" has to offer, more than what I have seen until then. That decision was one that opened my eyes. But the decision to open her eyes was neither wise nor wrong. And today when I read the posts on Avalon, I ask myself on some threads why does it seem so familiar to me? The reason for this is that the decision I made back then changed my view of the world a lot. Still, I'm not a wise man, at least I don't say that and I don't think of myself either.

A lot, yes I can even say that a lot of what I've seen and experienced, that's me today. Much of it was borderline, so I wasn't really able to understand it at the time. But today I understand a lot more. Some things that made things easier for me thanks to my decision I made ... but with relief and a different view of things, of life, comes a very high responsibility. Only everyone can assume this responsibility for themselves, nobody takes it off you.

Ascension? Yes, it is possible, but it means the ascent to a higher level of existence. For people, living beings who are able to do this.
    But a planet with a 5th dimension ... that doesn't seem real to me.

My post refers to the thread that "mindbender" created. My post is not related to "Bill Ryan". Sorry Bill, thank you for your contribution.
    Last edited by Iyakum; 4th February 2020 at 15:56.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Anka (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Franny (7th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), Victoria (5th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    You have more sensitivity and insight than many people do in a lifetime. It is my understanding that we feel all the suffering, the cries and the pain, so that we can be the(-ir) guardians and the(-ir) voice through every action of our own lives, taking up that call to defend the weak and the desperate, to help all beings who cry out, while the mass of society is conditioned to be apathetic and incredulous, we speak against and act on behalf of what we see... Often it is everything that society doesn't see.

I think carrying the pain is the hallmark of being a warrior...it is a heavy weight, but you know your purpose where others see none. Try not to worry what they say...you have much greater things to accomplish and already make more impact than you realize.

Ascension, to me, is the tipping point when people who feel the same as you, outnumber the rest.
    sponge56

if I have learned one in my life so far. Then it will be disappointed. All the little hopes that people like you imagine. In their wishes, daydreaming, even on some nights when you lie awake in bed and start to think. At some point you get two points. The first would be disappointment, the little hope you had of helping others is wiped out with a sentence or even words. I agree with you, it is very sad to taste the taste of bitterness. You just want to help and wonder what speaks against it? All the positive thoughts, all your gifts that you want to use to help, then the sadness that nobody wants this help. That you are not respected with what you want to do to make this world a better place. All of this leads to point two. Through the knowledge to possess certain gifts that correspond to the truth, want to do good with the gifts. But it is rejected because there are simply people who do not believe that people like you are able to help.

Ok, an example from my own experience. I tried the same thing you did. Maybe not exactly the same, but the direction is the same. I also had to experience that my help was trying to help others, simple and sometimes brutally crushed. It is extremely painful when I try to help, I am sending energy from myself to the person who needs help or has asked for help. But then when this energy is on the way to the person, it comes to wake up. The hard, brutal, almost destructive wake up. The blockage, the energy that is emitted, is rejected, even pushed back. But since this energy was sent from me, it bears my signature and it comes back with negative energy. Fear, pain, chaos, no clear thoughts and some more. Then the question I ask myself. What now, what should I do with it, I can't reject it, I have to take it up again.

Everything in me, all of me, that defines me as a person, as a person, all of it is on fire. I burn, it is not only my own energy that has been rejected, it is also the energy of the person who asked for help. But what to do Switch off? To block? No chance, it's my energy, I can't reject it.
    I can't say what would be best, how best to respond. Because everyone has to find out for themselves. If desired, I can give tips on what I do then, but whether they also apply to others, who knows?

Arborealis,

Ascension, ascend to a higher level of existence. Pure energy, disembodied, to be everything that makes us what we have learned, experienced and seen. All of this is possible, I don't have to tell you because you know better than I do. There are many ways to ascend. I wish everyone, every person / person that he / she can do it. However, there are still some things that prevent us from really achieving it. An obstacle is fear, the word fear could be interpreted in so many areas. But all of this is already in the works, but you already know that. So we wait and see what is decided. Maybe will
    "I don't know it" reactivated, let's see.
    Last edited by Iyakum; 4th February 2020 at 17:11.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Franny (7th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), Victoria (5th February 2020), wondering (4th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

Dear Iyakum, if you have the tool to recharge your energy in a positive way, then you know that I would be one of the earthmens who would gladly receive your help.

I do not know if I fully understand your tool, although I perfectly understand your form of good energy and maybe if I tell you that I send with a maximum intention of good thoughts what I write to you here, it would actually be my energy sent for the purpose to help you.

Because maybe before we send any energy to someone we have to know what that energy means for that person (even if we exchange only words) to include in it not necessarily power or will but especially the option for which we send it together with the other's option, to receive it or not.
    If you take into account the blockage you feel, maybe when you sent it, you didn't put in it, the other rejection option.
    I don't know anything about what it means to send energy, but as an idea, I know it may not relate to just an intention and it is quite complex.

In a world where most people accept or reject 90% of any idea, therefore it receives or blocks it, you have to ask yourself what is the purpose and definition of that idea in fact, I really hope that in the future you can find a way, in which the energy you send is definitely sent, and that's for your own good, because I wish you well.
    Recently, a person who is not a friend of mine, suggested to me to keep all the "energy" that I have, for me, while he, great and full of admiration, declares that "Everyone has the right to ignorance" what it's for me, totally wrong and maybe we have at the same time the right to actually ignore Ignorance, I don't know, but maybe...

Love to you,
    Anca

What it is, the ascension really, I do not know, maybe nobody really knows, because many people enter into debates for their ideas and many fall into the depths of their own Ego and especially into the trap of their own realities, and fall even before they succeed to think that maybe they could use a ladder to be able to climb over any reality plan which is impossible, maybe.
    For many, ascension may mean the light of a beautiful star, but they do not know exactly what the existence of that star actually means and there are billions of stars among which we can lose ourselves.
    The show is revealed in front of us, if we manage to sit still and admire it for a second, we may no longer need to ask what "ascension" means but maybe we will learn in the depths of our soul, sometime, somewhere, by the patience of counting infinity at the moment of patience.

And since the dimension is not the location of a Heaven on Earth, nor do they come in chronological order one or all at once,” I don’t knowing”, as well as there are no rules to follow, opportunities for expansion guaranteed by provisions, there are no options and availability of limitations or delimitations, the dimensions so as we imagine them superimposed like a pile of playing cards or placed in a system embodied or descended from ether they will manifest someday themselves so subtly through the threshold of passage that we will not even notice with the key in our hand, if we don't want that, and maybe we have that key already.

Whether or not we are ready for a future dimension that is about to explode, the experience of change and adaptation will not be a comfortable one for those who will finally pass because yet the journey is wonderful, full of joy and harmony that surely delights every soul in well search, but the only and great sacrifice for "the" others is and will be the power to love everything.

The moments of reality that we created are difficult anyway, and I do not think we need to resort to a whole arsenal of failures that we manage to promote even more, we will have to stop to the point at which a series of small changes or incidents becomes significant enough to cause a larger, more important change. We should stop, we stop especially because we look just maybe, funny, like soldiers in peace times by putting ourselves in the trenches formed by us, yet find ourselves with bitterness that we do not like.

Why become a host of survival, and make a culture of it, feeding ourselves a transformation that we really want or do not want?
    Why can't we simply take on the indestructible and luminous quality of our being, by approaching infinitely more positive ways of transformation or just being...

In the scene of the life of my consciousness I am now painting my own nature
    in carrying out all the processes of life, living, feeling and make (maybe) a purpose with the brush soaked in the colors of my soul.

I will let the years quietly pass over me, leaving those who want to steal from my living time to do what they think they can do, instead I will find the only sweet eternity in my soul, and then rain of wisdom gathered in vivid moments and colored illuminated beneath
    the torch of understanding the past, lit in the scene of my history of beginning in life and directed towards the light existing in the hope of the future.

This is a toast for a good life!

Respect to you all,
    Anka
    And all this to be just human.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), Franny (7th February 2020), greybeard (8th February 2020), Iyakum (7th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Dear Anka, and all Avalonians.

Before I start writing, I would like to say that I don't want to hurt anyone. It's not about belief or religion, it's just about energy and what we make of it ! !

Unfortunately, it is not that easy to find real answers. Finding them is not the real problem, because everyone has the ability to find the right answer for themselves. First of all I would like to explain something to you all, I do not know if it has already been mentioned or written.

When we are born, we are all little beings that we call baby or child. All babies have an extremely high amount of energy in them from birth. I'm not talking about the soul now, no it's pure energy. Where does this energy come from would be the first question that is important. This energy has its origin in the earth, translated it would be "mother nature". We all carry this energy within us, some more, some less, but there is a reason for this, which I will discuss later. We are energy beings, everyone knows how the earth came about, how it was born. The majority is energy, according to which Mother Nature has combined all of her powers to create us humans. I am sure that everyone knows that the creation was a tremendous act in which Mother Nature gave energy to all beings. Unfortunately, we are all still far from truly observing, studying and above all using this gift.

There are tools or possibilities to recharge your energy positively. There are ways and means to heal your own energy after an injury. But this healing needs help, but above all you shouldn't think that the energy we carry within us disappears. It cannot at all, otherwise we would not be able to ascend to the next level of existence after leaving our earthly shell. So energy is not used up, everyone is able to charge it. There is also the possibility to absorb too much energy. This has happened to me several times, then accidents happen that are completely unintentional and beyond our control. Just a few examples that could happen. Blackouts, or one of the best examples, is our esteemed presenter "Victoria". Victoria told us about her childhood. She had excess energy, she didn't know where to put it. So in rain and thunderstorms she is out into nature. She let her energy run free, she released it. At first she was not aware of what she was doing, she was influencing the weather with her energy. As we all know, a thunderstorm is a discharge of energy. This energy has responded to Victoria's energy. So Victoria was and is still able to influence the weather. She called more rain and lightning without being really aware of it. She knew what she was doing, because at that moment there was a connection. Everyone can see what we are capable of and that as a child ...

This gift was not promoted or, like me, nobody was interested in it. Ok, I did that in my childhood, almost the same as Victoria. This is a way to let energy run free and recharge fresh energy! There are many ways to refresh your energy. Why am I writing refresh? Well, as sponge56 and I wrote, there were injuries trying to help others. everyone tried to help in their own way by sending energy to the person or people. However, this energy was rejected and returned. It is very painful, especially when it is done on purpose. The energy that comes back mixes with the energy of the actual recipient and nobody knows what the recipient's intentions are. A lot could happen if the recipient is stronger or his energy is fresher. It's always a risk when you try to help, especially when you're in a hurry ...

You never know what the recipient's intentions are. There is no escape at the moment when the energy is rejected, only when some of the energy is already returning. But then the two have already mixed up. First you are confused and feel an energy form that is unknown, like a foreign body that does not belong to you. Only when you have gained some experience can you react to it. But the damage is already done, the question is what now? There is an answer to that and it helps, for sure, very sure. "Anka" your question whether there is a tool to recharge your energy. I answer you with "YES" it is possible. Charge energy positively, yes. As already written, we all have this energy within us from the moment we see the light of the world as a little being baby. My personal experience. Energy has always been positive from the start. Imagine a magnet in front of attractive and repulsive poles. The energy is always positive, it is only what we or what we are taught makes it negative.
    Last edited by Iyakum; 8th February 2020 at 13:01.
    Iyakum

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Anka (7th February 2020), Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), Pam (8th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I was told to believe that your energy is golden love. Just as Christ is. I was told follow love to ascend. Create love be love and love yourself. You then rise up over fear and negativity. Heal and forgive others. That's Christ's way. I was told.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Sarah Rainsong (7th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Every shift or moment of shifting in consciousness is an ascension.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

28. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

RogeRio (18th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

both 24/7 and never

30. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Ascension" as it is often used, is a buzzword from the new age community. What is generally meant when people pine for ascension? They desire "apotheosis"--becoming like a god.

Which is silly to wonder "when will this happen" because we are possibly already God experiencing infinity. We don't need to become anything, only experience it, and make it the best place we can with the tools we've been given for the benefit of all. God's kingdom is here. Don't wait for a prescribed time for all your enemies to be struck down and those who think like you ascend to godlike tiers, that same tale is told in every religious control construct in some way or shape or form, and that desire for the future heaven, ascension, whatever... maybe gets in the way of seeing the good times here, and the opportunities here.

If there's to be an apocalypse, it's inevitable; if there's to be a harvest, it will come no matter what we scry and prophecy. Make the best you can with the time you have. Treat each day as a step. What if ascension was just the friends we made along the way? We're all knit of flesh and stars and earth in chemically commuting harmony, and nothing is going to cut our time as meat computers short. We aren't going to become spirit in a flash, though of course we'll all die, and perhaps many all at once in a horrible catastrophe and perhaps individually, but we will all finish our journeys. However, we can become angels here on earth, acting as God's hands (or whoever else you'd like to credit for your acts of mercy and kindness in a cruel world) and possibly helping people to... ascend... from pits of despair.

Our power is in being physical bodies here. Ascension will happen when we team up as a net of humans and help lift out the ones who are suffering, alleviating the pain of millions by using the strengths of thousands, adding new hands to that net of helpers until it outnumbers and outweighs the rest, until the default state is happiness, peaceful, kind, and free of all unnecessary agonies of life. We live in a world where no one should be without food, water, shelter, and health care, because we have those skills, only distribution and educational links need to be made to places without excess. Ascension happens when we do something about persistent states of human misery. It's a verb. We have to do it, it won't just happen to us. You don't even have to mean to do it, some people just help by instinct, knowing that serving the needs of people is something that must be done. No specific religious or spiritual regiment is needed to make a better harmonic state for all around you, only some hard work and teamwork.

Badabingbadaboom. Ascension, my style.
    May the Force be with you.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ti For This Post:

Anka (13th February 2020), Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), earthdreamer (20th February 2020), greybeard (13th February 2020), johnf (18th February 2020), Pam (13th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #77
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

please, try to use Evolution instead Ascension.

Maybe in our Evolution process we must made lot of Ascensions,
    between other steps, changes, mutations and transmutations ..

pehaps no worth to go to the water fountain very thirsty only once
    Last edited by RogeRio; 18th February 2020 at 05:42.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

johnf (18th February 2020)

34. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

There are a lot of concepts around spirituality that are focused on escape,leaving the body and or physical plane etc, that I feel are dead ends.
    Actual spiritual growth is based on accepting the physical body and the complexities that come along with it, and this is hard work.
    I have spent a lot of time with my own head in the clouds, and whenever I focus on taking care of business first I do better, and I have more

courage to face the fairly frightening changes that exist around me.

I am convinced that false ideas, and very strong emotions are coming at all of us and it is an intensive time of reexamining our beliefs and habits.
    The world at large has a lot of extreme opposing ideas and forces running it and the excessive ones are coming to the surface, and slowly over time people are finding that there are more balanced approaches to life available, even if they often look more boring than the extremes.
    This process for the world at large is vast, complex, and it may take decades to really get to a point where we can look back and really say that mankind is actually learning. Even though life has always worked this way I do think that the process has definitely sped up over the decades.
    I think that the above ideas are closer to what has really been going on than the ideas of ascension, or rapture or other rapid overnight massive change models like ascension.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

cascadian (18th February 2020), earthdreamer (20th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020)

36. Link to Post #79
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Out of chaos comes order eventually.
    Best definition of spirituality that I have read came from Nasargadatta.
    "Find out who you are" as in Realization of the Self-- your true nature-- enlightenment.
    Then ascension is not relevant.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (18th February 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th February 2020), earthdreamer (20th February 2020), EFO (18th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020)

38. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

In my view, the current paradigm shift people are waiting for to evolve/ascend is for humans to learn to see energy directly, instead of perceive objects as some kind of solid illusion. Many of us have already had temporary experiences of seeing everything around us directly as energy. Not just an idea, but the eyes and feelings directly perceive it that way.

We are always slowly evolving our mental ideas or feelings about life. But when will cracking open the mind lead to an outward change in the way manifestations are perceived. This perceptual barrier is an energetic barrier. By increasing our vibration to a certain level this can become perceivable. Since, I have had this perception before I am able to look at the wall now and kind of see it. Sort of gaze at the wall and inquire about its resolution. You'll start to see a sort of fuzz and maybe something like dancing energy/particles. Isn't that what 'wuli' means from Dancing Wuli Masters in chinese.

It would be nice if AI figures these things out and aids us to enhance our perception, if sane people can utilize AI to unlock our potential instead of bypassing our potential and relying on the machine. I'm guessing AI will play a role in helping us prove the Holographic Fractalverse. By the way this is the one thing that scares me about Elon Musk. He doesn't seem to see technology this way. Something that should be used to unlock our inherant abilities instead of replacing them with an external copy. I'd really love to debate him about this and pressure him to work on something in this way once he has billions to throw around for fun. lol

Just as mushrooms slowly raises our energy until we break the spell of morbid dull solidity materialism, I'm sure the raising of consciousness coming out of the dark ages eventually does the same thing but not in a matter of 1 hour boost. So, the question is how long will it take. Cuz we seriously need some kind of massive altered perception of reality to change the way we look at life in order to solve the massive mess we are in. lol
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 20th April 2020 at 10:29.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (20th April 2020), greybeard (20th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast