1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: Sick and Tired of War Without End

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Satori,

http://www.journalof911studies.com/r...eyVol40Mar.pdf

got a 404 error on this in two different browsers.
    Ascension,

The link does not now go directly to the article. (It used to.) Now it links to the Journal of 9/11 Studies website. Just above the 404 error you see the link to the Journal. Click on "Articles" My article is the third from the top and the title refers to the causes of the destruction of the WTC and expert testimony.

Stevan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ascension (13th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dane (here)
    Good work Yankee451. You are "The Razor" of 911 researchers (Occam's Razor). Can we interrogate your hypothesis further and see where it leads?
    Thanks, Dane - Interrogate away. Like me, it is a work in progress ;-)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

High school physics teacher David Chandler has already proven - scientifically - that the US government/deep state narrative is a lie.

He showed that WTC 7 fell at free-fall acceleration speed - which is impossible if there was ANY resistance at all from the building - or even rubble of a building - below the top falling section. He made NIST admit to free-fall acceleration.

What did it do? Well, it probably was powerful enough to change the minds of some who seek truth, but didn't register a blip on the sheep-o-meter of those lost in the emotion of 9/11 or that cannot fathom even a rogue element within the US government actually planning, executing, and covering-up the truth of 9/11. When the average US citizen hears any scientific concept or scientific data - about anything: weather, fluoride, fracking, wifi, you name it - a little switch goes off in their brains. "click."

In my opinion, the crash test would do nothing.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bubu (14th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (15th September 2018), yankee451 (13th September 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    High school physics teacher David Chandler has already proven - scientifically - that the US government/deep state narrative is a lie.

He showed that WTC 7 fell at free-fall acceleration speed - which is impossible if there was ANY resistance at all from the building - or even rubble of a building - below the top falling section. He made NIST admit to free-fall acceleration.

What did it do? Well, it probably was powerful enough to change the minds of some who seek truth, but didn't register a blip on the sheep-o-meter of those lost in the emotion of 9/11 or that cannot fathom even a rogue element within the US government actually planning, executing, and covering-up the truth of 9/11. When the average US citizen hears any scientific concept or scientific data - about anything: weather, fluoride, fracking, wifi, you name it - a little switch goes off in their brains. "click."

Perfect example of my point. In my opinion, proving WTC7 was a controlled demolition is only stating what is obvious to anyone who watches the videos. The real smoking gun is that the plane impacts were faked, the evidence in support of which is there for anyone who cares to examine it; in the impact holes at all three 9/11 sites. Once the media are exposed as complicit, all bets are off (people will start thinking for themselves), and to prevent that, the leaders of the opposition, such as Mr. Chandler, occupy us with red-herrings like WTC7; anything other than discrediting the precious media.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

happyuk (18th September 2018), onawah (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

people must finaly realise that all wars are banker-fomented; war is the most lucrative thing out there;

there has never been nor will ever be "a just war"- all wars are pre-meditated and coldly calculated without a speck of respect for human life;

according to read sources: "if my sons didn't want war there would be none"- Gutle Schnaper, wife of Mayer Amschel Bauer, alias the original 'Rothschild' and mother of his 5 sons-

Larry

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Michi (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by yankee451 (here)

Perfect example of my point. In my opinion, proving WTC7 was a controlled demolition is only stating what is obvious to anyone who watches the videos. The real smoking gun is that the plane impacts were faked, the evidence in support of which is there for anyone who cares to examine it; in the impact holes at all three 9/11 sites. Once the media are exposed as complicit, all bets are off (people will start thinking for themselves), and to prevent that, the leaders of the opposition, such as Mr. Chandler, occupy us with red-herrings like WTC7; anything other than discrediting the precious media.
    WTC 7 is no red herring. Specifically naming the explosive agent(s) used may be a red herring, but not the proof of it falling at freefall acceleration speed being proof that:
    1.) the US government and NIST lied
    2.) WTC 7 was wired with explosives before 9/11.

The no planes thing is by far the most difficult concept for the average person to ever wrap their head around. The fall speed of WTC 7 is the easiest concept to explain. I agree that if the no planes thing broke into consciousness, that it does show the media complicity. But, it is a nearly impossible "sell" to Joe Average, and I'd say, dismissing holograms (evidently, you dismiss holograms) and simply saying that every witness who said they saw a plane was simply lying, will never work. It's a paradigm-leap away from their minds - their minds are simply not capable of even entertaining the notion that it could be true, much less believing it to be true. Keep trying - I hope I'm wrong, but I'll rely on explaining the simple physics of free-fall acceleration and show that what happened at WTC 7 was impossible without exploding all that supporting structure to smithereens.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th September 2018), Bubu (14th September 2018), East Sun (13th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (15th September 2018), yankee451 (22nd September 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I agree they are difficult concepts for the average joe. I was one and got red pilled. Then, all of the glitches in the official stories as pointed out by people like Yank and you, Dennis, fell into place and offered scientific and real world technology explanations which helped me stay sane while watching the world I thought existed come crumbling down.

Just because people may not be able to look at the facts yet, doesn't mean they won't at some point and that's why what yank is doing is important.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (14th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), Ivanhoe (18th September 2018), yankee451 (13th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

WTC 7 is no red herring. Specifically naming the explosive agent(s) used may be a red herring, but not the proof of it falling at freefall acceleration speed being proof that:
    1.) the US government and NIST lied
    2.) WTC 7 was wired with explosives before 9/11.

The no planes thing is by far the most difficult concept for the average person to ever wrap their head around. The fall speed of WTC 7 is the easiest concept to explain. I agree that if the no planes thing broke into consciousness, that it does show the media complicity. But, it is a nearly impossible "sell" to Joe Average, and I'd say, dismissing holograms (evidently, you dismiss holograms) and simply saying that every witness who said they saw a plane was simply lying, will never work. It's a paradigm-leap away from their minds - their minds are simply not capable of even entertaining the notion that it could be true, much less believing it to be true. Keep trying - I hope I'm wrong, but I'll rely on explaining the simple physics of free-fall acceleration and show that what happened at WTC 7 was impossible without exploding all that supporting structure to smithereens.
    So the NIST lied. And the US government lied. Now what? Wait another 17 years before doing something about it? Maybe we should continue petitioning the most likely suspects to investigate themselves, or perhaps we should vote for someone else?

Who planted the explosives? How could they be planted without every tenant in the building knowing about it? If WTC7 was rigged for explosives, what about the rest of the complex?

The fact is, WTC7 proves nothing, as the last 17 years should make abundantly evident. The truth movement is using it as a crutch. It is a distraction, a question that only guarantees more questions.

The "no planes" concept is only difficult for people to understand, when those people listen to the so called truthers that lace the idea with holograms, and space beams. In my experience I was able to turn the staunchest, Fox-watching conservative into a no-planer just by showing him the 9/11 Crash Test concept. In fact, anyone who conceptualizes the idea of a plane wing colliding with steel boxes will know what the results will be, so no, you've been drinking too much of the Truth Movement's Koolaid. 9/11 Crash Test is the rocket powered shortcut to reality, whereas WTC7 is an anchor that will drag the truth movement down for the next decade and a half.

The whole complex was prepared for demolition, and the media of all the worlds' nations broadcast bogus footage and called it 'news.' The truth movement is controlling the opposition, and they do it with Thermite, and WTC7, and Zionists, and all the other distractions they throw like sand into our eyes. The whole movement was written into the script of the whole operation. Of course they were; the coverup would be at least as important as the event.
    Last edited by yankee451; 14th September 2018 at 01:36.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (14th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Yes, yankee451, the points you make are true, and it's definitely frustrating that no progress is being made.

But, realistically, what do you forsee happening after the wing test?

Even after you achieved the expected results in the wing test, and then managed to find a trial in which an attorney was interested in the evidence, and the evidence was actually admitted, it would then be subjected to a team of well-paid government experts. It would most probably be ripped to shreds immediately, along with any other evidence presented in the trial. Look what the 9-11 commission and NIST did with the TRUTH... dustified it into a pile of rubble and then had it hauled off to China.

You really do have a good idea, I just don't see it going anywhere. But, that's just me. Somewhere along the line, my cheery optimism faded into the sunset.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

yankee451 (18th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Dane's Avatar
    Thanks

Good work Yankee451. You are "The Razor" of 911 researchers (Occam's Razor). Can we interrogate your hypothesis further and see where it leads?

You're on. First off - the cash test idea is a good one (no it's actually a great idea) for a number of reasons... People require "physical and spectacular" evidence even to get their attention - once a paradigm is locked in. Concepts and testimony from "experts" aren't even near enough to change an idea encrusted into their consciousness. But I'm certain you realize this and your cash test is just step- one of shifting the group-think of the paradigm.

Let's say AFTER your spectacular crash test experiment (and you did it 3 times even) - you have your mini press conference and are questioned extensively on the results and their implications.

So - take the stage for a few moments and answer the CNN idiot at your presser asking you this...

How come no one saw the cruise missiles? What happened to the airplanes? (remember there were 4 of them for all the incidents. that's a lot of hardware and people to dispose of) What happened to the passengers on those planes? If the towers were truly empty on the critical floors - but were leased out, has anyone ever tracked down and interviewed the tenants? and so on... (this cover-up would be massive in scope). Write your press release statement for the CNN crew that you got there to witness your crash test.

(personally, I am very supportive of the crash-test idea and would chip in, but it does need the follow-up presentation and dossier to provide back up for the zillion questions and critical attacks)

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dane For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), happyuk (8th January 2019), Ivanhoe (18th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018), yankee451 (18th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

A message to everyone, truther or true believer:

All you need to do is watch the video where the plane 'goes into the building'...
    @ ~ 8:34... keep your eye on the right wing tip... and what Doesn't happen to the building.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018), yankee451 (18th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

I was teaching special ed k-12 school and saw the first crash on TV before I left.
    They sent most of the students home that could go and then we watched the news feed on a TV in the library.

I knew something was really wrong with what was happening when they said a plane was on its way to DC
    My Dad worked at the Pentagon for many years and I went there many times with my brothers to go to their huge Gym that covers the whole basement of one of their many basements that cover the whole structure.

Then the other place he worked was Andrews AF base ...... We lived in Arlington and I knew what his drive times were.

The news kept on saying its getting closer, closer and closer to DC .
    I thought WTF why don't they take it down?
    His drive from Arlington to Andrews in DC traffic was a shorter commute than this plane supposingly traveling at 600mph.

I also knew of all the cameras at the pentagon and the anti aircraft missiles they had on the roof even back in the late 60s and 70s

After it hit it made me a skeptic of what the official story was.......... I was being played

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bruno (17th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2018), Ivanhoe (18th September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018), yankee451 (18th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

You're on. First off - the cash test idea is a good one (no it's actually a great idea) for a number of reasons... People require "physical and spectacular" evidence even to get their attention - once a paradigm is locked in. Concepts and testimony from "experts" aren't even near enough to change an idea encrusted into their consciousness. But I'm certain you realize this and your cash test is just step- one of shifting the group-think of the paradigm.

Let's say AFTER your spectacular crash test experiment (and you did it 3 times even) - you have your mini press conference and are questioned extensively on the results and their implications.

So - take the stage for a few moments and answer the CNN idiot at your presser asking you this...

How come no one saw the cruise missiles? What happened to the airplanes? (remember there were 4 of them for all the incidents. that's a lot of hardware and people to dispose of) What happened to the passengers on those planes? If the towers were truly empty on the critical floors - but were leased out, has anyone ever tracked down and interviewed the tenants? and so on... (this cover-up would be massive in scope). Write your press release statement for the CNN crew that you got there to witness your crash test.

(personally, I am very supportive of the crash-test idea and would chip in, but it does need the follow-up presentation and dossier to provide back up for the zillion questions and critical attacks)
    Okay!

Quote How come no one saw the cruise missiles?
    People did report seeing and hearing cruise missiles.

Quote What happened to the airplanes? (remember there were 4 of them for all the incidents. that's a lot of hardware and people to dispose of) What happened to the passengers on those planes?
    Considering the media and the government broadcast fake planes as "real," I have no reason to believe there were any real planes involved in the crashes, nor any real people on them. All of the stories of the planes, and of the people come from the same sources; the people who have been using 9/11 as an excuse to invade the world. Furthermore it would be much easier to enlist co-conspirators if they thought there were no real lives at stake.

Quote If the towers were truly empty on the critical floors - but were leased out, has anyone ever tracked down and interviewed the tenants?and so on... (this cover-up would be massive in scope).
    The WTC was built by the PANYNJ, which does not answer to the public, therefore we are forced to take their word that the towers were occupied. The alleged tenants that collected billions of dollars from the victims and business compensation funds have a very strong incentive to lie, but the fact remains that there is no way they could have prepared the complex for demolition without all tenants being aware of it, which is why the PANYNJ bombed themselves in 1993, to give legitimate tenants a good reason to break their leases and leave (which most did.) They then dramatically increased the price of leasing space, which forced out the rest of the tenants, only to be replaced by all the big "One-Percenter" firms that collected the big payoffs.

Quote Write your press release statement for the CNN crew that you got there to witness your crash test.
    CNN is a co-conspirator, but if hell froze over and they sent a real press crew, I would pare down the information detailed in these articles:

Taboo Truths: The Missiles of 9/11: http://yankee451.com/?p=4147
    Taboo Truths: Clues Avoided by the 9/11 Truth Movement: http://yankee451.com/?p=4008

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (22nd September 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Yes, yankee451, the points you make are true, and it's definitely frustrating that no progress is being made.

But, realistically, what do you forsee happening after the wing test?

Even after you achieved the expected results in the wing test, and then managed to find a trial in which an attorney was interested in the evidence, and the evidence was actually admitted, it would then be subjected to a team of well-paid government experts. It would most probably be ripped to shreds immediately, along with any other evidence presented in the trial. Look what the 9-11 commission and NIST did with the TRUTH... dustified it into a pile of rubble and then had it hauled off to China.

You really do have a good idea, I just don't see it going anywhere. But, that's just me. Somewhere along the line, my cheery optimism faded into the sunset.
    Realistically, I don't think the test will be allowed. I figured the best I would be able to do is to present a project plan, with finite element analysis, detailing what we expect the test results to be, to a test center, preferably with cameras rolling, but they will still deny the test for "national security reasons," or some sh!t. That alone will be a victory, but because most people will believe authority by virtue of their authority (and nothing else), it will still go unnoticed by the mainstream. Over time though, perhaps generations, the truth will eventually come out.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Satori,

http://www.journalof911studies.com/r...eyVol40Mar.pdf

got a 404 error on this in two different browsers.
    I just fixed Satori's link. It is http://www.journalof911studies.com/w...eyVol40Mar.pdf
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote If the towers were truly empty on the critical floors - but were leased out, has anyone ever tracked down and interviewed the tenants?and so on... (this cover-up would be massive in scope).
    The WTC was built by the PANYNJ, which does not answer to the public, therefore we are forced to take their word that the towers were occupied. The alleged tenants that collected billions of dollars from the victims and business compensation funds have a very strong incentive to lie, but the fact remains that there is no way they could have prepared the complex for demolition without all tenants being aware of it, which is why the PANYNJ bombed themselves in 1993, to give legitimate tenants a good reason to break their leases and leave (which most did.) They then dramatically increased the price of leasing space, which forced out the rest of the tenants, only to be replaced by all the big "One-Percenter" firms that collected the big payoffs.
    Thanks - that's some important information that I don't recall seeing before.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

East Sun (22nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), mountain_jim (24th September 2018), yankee451 (22nd September 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Thanks - that's some important information that I don't recall seeing before.
    This link has some of the sourced material for that information:
    http://yankee451.com/?p=4701

The PANYNJ only answers to two people on the planet, the governors of New York and New Jersey. It is a quasi-governmental body that operates as a for-profit business, has debt capacity comparable with the government, and can seize property under eminent domain, but does so without the harsh glare of public scrutiny. At a time when the rest of New York was seeing a real estate glut, with vacancy rates not seen since the Great Depression, we are to believe that the WTC was a thriving city within the city. It is good to be the king, you know?

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yankee451 For This Post:

Ascension (22nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), mountain_jim (24th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2