+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: China

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: China

This place is a Planet not a country
    People should realize that and get their heads out of the sand. What else is going on than endless, petty territorial wars , tribal wars, tribe against tribe, people against people, killer mentality of thousands of years, no “this place” is not going to become someone’s country.
    Of the billions of various humans they all have the right to prosper, as sovereign and beautiful as they are.
    Who are you thinking you “own” the people AND their dreams ?

Who the monster are you thinking that you think about others as animations or objects , who do you think you are to have reached enlightenment

so you can deny your own believe in it.

Who do they think they are to “own” all the mess in the world and also, social media ?

You say we need to work more , for your wars?

I protest , object and resist and in case you attack my peace troops by accident,
    you and Kim Jong Un will be killed by cheese,
    choose between Blue Stilton, Gouda or Swiss Emmental and fed to the fish

🦕

You know THIS PLACE never belonged to anybody before we came here , it never belonged to anybody than itself.
    At most places you can’t survive even. You see your own foolishness you sent people fighting to 15 thousand feet, how long can they survive.

You go to Antarctica you can’t survive. Try to go to live to the cave where you started and that has saved your life , see you can’t do that anymore you can just visit.

You who say you own this place and all the people ...

foolish you are.

For Mr Yoda 🐨

Last edited by Agape; 24th September 2020 at 03:30.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), xidaijena (11th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,068 times in 8,172 posts

Agreed Agape but we can't fold into a global format if it's going to be run by crooks.

When we've rounded up the crooks and set on a path of healing, I'll be right there with you.

Not before.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (24th September 2020), onawah (24th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I am assessing whether I care to live in a country whose controlling planners (Rockefeller, et al) not only condone organ snatching (by having 6 heart transplants-to-go), but actually must know that the blood-thirsty vipers who sell organs would not stop at selling the remaining MEAT of HUMANS to Africa and elsewhere as appears to be happening according to the above report. So now we have BUTCHERING assembly lines going on. When will it start happening here? Perhaps it has been taking place secretly for some time! Years ago I heard rumors of this possibly via the NY mafia.

According to the Corbet Report, the Rockefeller's have been plotting the integration and takeover of China by their New World Order. Greed knows no bounds! My spiritual intuition tells me the Oriental people as a group genome march like Army Ants when their Evil Leaders are ready, and they have done so quite possibly as a space-faring, almost robotic species, brilliant at science. When they get going, the West, not even in the godless Nazi form presently in charge of the Secret Space Program for the past sixty or more years, will be able to surpass them.

One of the interviews on Youtube tells the story of a young girl born in North Korea who was so hungry she ate crickets and was motivated by the story of Chinese in China feeding rice to their Dogs. She escaped to China. This starvation is POLICY of the ruling North Koreans; starving your population into weakness and mind controlling worship of your Evil Leader. The Nazi's starved their prisoners until there was almost nothing left to kill. I understand this is the plan of those who will microchip us into human-robots. We will be given something the size of a candy bar to last two months which will meld us into mechanical robots. According to the Book of Revelations, we will be unable to DIE and we will BITE and CHEW our TONGUES in everlasting PAIN. So go ahead and take their poisoned vaccines and injections. NONE OF THEM CAN BE TRUSTED AND MOST RULERS ARE CLONES.
    Your "spiritual intuition" needs some work if you're going to demonize an entire group of people based on their genetics.

Let's discuss the evil that is the CCP (or any other communist or tyrannical regime), or the horrors that they do with regards to organ harvesting and genocide (which ring eerily similar to the atrocities committed by the Nazis.) But we let's not condemn any entire genetic group based on the actions of their leaders. Not the Germanic peoples based on the actions of the Nazis, nor the Asian peoples based on the actions of the CCP.

The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Gracy (24th September 2020), Gwin Ru (24th September 2020), LifeAngel (13th October 2020), onawah (24th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... See this thread: North Korean Defector Park Yeon-mi Exposes Kim Jong Un & China

North Korean Defector Exposes Kim Jong Un & China 1:30:13

Aug 21, 2020

Valuetainment

North Korea defector and human rights activist Yeonmi Park has a virtual sit down with Patrick Bet-David.

Order her book https://amzn.to/3kXt9ux (In Order to Live: A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom)

Connect with her on social media: https://bit.ly/3280U3y

About the guest: Park Yeon-mi is a North Korean defector and human rights activist who escaped from North Korea to China in 2007 and settled in South Korea in 2009. She came from an educated, politically connected family that turned to black market trading during North Korea's economic collapse in the 1990s

About Patrick Bet-David: CEO, author and Founder of Valuetainment Media. Patrick has interviewed athletes, notorious individuals, politicians, authors and entrepreneurs from all walks of life.
    ... impressive clarity of mind, balance and sharpness of analysis of her experience; highly recommended!

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 25th September 2020 at 15:10.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

The wisest man I ever knew, Dr. Christopher Hills https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hills
    ...thought that humanity cannot progress far until we learn to identify psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists, and to limit the negative effects they have on the world.
    From there, real progress could be made toward healing and eliminating the causes of such conditions.
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Agreed Agape but we can't fold into a global format if it's going to be run by crooks.

When we've rounded up the crooks and set on a path of healing, I'll be right there with you.

Not before.

Last edited by onawah; 24th September 2020 at 19:36.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Gwin Ru (25th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Well Kim Jong Un issued an apology for killing another human being running over the border

Kim Jong Un apologises for killing of South Korean official

is kind of honest in case he would be also willing to remove shooting orders at the border presuming we aren’t in state of biological war with China.

I’ve not heard any apologies from China for incidents on the Indian border or true purpose of weaponising the planet after they shook hands with the rest of PMs and presidents,
    Mr Xi was offered grandiose reception here in India by PM Narendra Modi,
    I’ve seen a live clip of an art show somewhere at the ancient temples of Mahabalipuram in South India,
    it was magical but it’s where the whole communist ideology distances itself from things it considers insubstantial in life such as soul, art or spirituality

they’re only good after lunch and 12 hours of hard work that’s what defines human being for them so I’m sorry to insist we have lost on the faith in barbarian ideologies, at all times and all cultures,

the stones are the witness.

Genuinely, all those people, in East or West who fell for the matter being so crucial so substantial for life, forgetting their divinity, cutting themselves off the meaning of advanced human experience they can not understand anymore what Lao’tze said.

The way some pity those who forgot their punctuation
    I pity the soul oblivious of the meaning.

More advanced the society more advanced are their sufferings,
    their suspicions, their hunger to be yet bigger than they are,
    almost unstoppable hunger that’s got out of control,
    their lost dignity replaced by relativisation of every truth.

This too shall pass and I’m not saying that “because I’d so wish to stay to be part of it” neither do I think it’s hanging on me neither can I think of better place to be than I’m now,
    but till I’m now I’ll keep sorting the big puzzle together.

😷

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), edina (25th September 2020), Gwin Ru (25th September 2020), Mare (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Jennifer Zeng. Life inside a Chinese concentration camp. A survivor tells her story.

Jennifer Zeng now has her own youtube channel called Inconvenient Truths.

This is her short mission statement:

One of her clips is an insightful report about the Three Gorges Dam and the possibility of its collapse.

Last edited by Icare; 26th September 2020 at 21:45.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Agape (26th September 2020), Bill Ryan (26th September 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Gwin Ru (28th September 2020), Harmony (13th October 2020), Peace in Oz (27th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,068 times in 8,172 posts

China invasion of Taiwan MAPPED: 'Major crisis coming' as fears grow US will be dragged in

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...es-world-war-3
    Sat, Oct 10, 2020

I predict the time plan is January 2021
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Agape (13th October 2020), Bill Ryan (12th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), Hym (13th October 2020), Icare (27th November 2020), justntime2learn (12th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

North Korean Kim Jong Un in rare display of emotion:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-54520032

People watching with awe..

No I don’t think he needs to fake it. A difficult emotions is also cleaning emotion.

🕊

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), edina (13th October 2020), Harmony (13th October 2020), Icare (27th November 2020), justntime2learn (13th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,302 times in 1,185 posts

Lightbulb Re: China

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    Jennifer Zeng. Life inside a Chinese concentration camp. A survivor tells her story.
    thank you for the discovery, I just found his testimony in French version. You really have to hear it to believe it if you don't see it with those eyes.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-art-of-energy
    I slip the link of the discussion on Falun Gong, article published in French on my blog

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Icare (27th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    China Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Rain Forest; 11th April 2021 at 14:45.

22. Link to Post #92
    China Avalon Member
    Thanks

What I saw in Xinjiang working as a Cotton Farmer
    Last edited by Rain Forest; 11th April 2021 at 14:46.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Rain Forest For This Post:

Inversion (7th July 2022)

24. Link to Post #93
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,715 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: China

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Just thinking it might be a good idea to start a thread where we can focus on China in the new political arena.

There are so many theories flying around...it's hard to figure out what is true & what's not.

Like...Does China own our debt? Has China bought up a large portion of the U.S.? Anyone with real knowledge, please let us know! Thanks!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (7th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th July 2022)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

A very interesting interview by The Duran with Alex (Reporterfly Media), a Canadian journalist in China. He presents a great deal of interesting information about how China really is (and how the Chinese people really are), that seems to counter quite a few of the short videos on the Turmoil in China thread, which Alex implies are US-sponsored propaganda pieces.

The conversation open [mainly] with Patrick Lancaster, who's unable to stay for long. The section about China really begins at 17:10, lasting for an hour. It may be too specialized and detailed for many viewing here, but for those genuinely wanting to understand China better, and invest the time, this may be well worth while.

(For those specifically interested in the real situation with Taiwan, that begins at 50:45. )

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th October 2022 at 13:51.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

edina (7th October 2022), gini (8th October 2022), Harmony (8th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), kudzy (7th October 2022), Peace in Oz (7th October 2022), Spirithorse (7th October 2022), Yoda (7th October 2022)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

There is a LOT of propaganda from the CCP giving a very false picture of how good the Chinese people have it under the CCP and how strong the economy is and how there are no human rights violations being committed, and the CCP pays a lot of shills very well to do that, both within China and without, so I would view any info that is presenting favorable info about conditions under the CCP as suspect.
    And I'm careful not to post anything along those lines in the Turmoil in China thread.
    Could you provide some examples of those posts in that thread which you consider to be US propaganda, Bill?
    Thanks.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A very interesting interview by The Duran with Alex (Reporterfly Media), a Canadian journalist in China. He presents a great deal of interesting information about how China really is (and how the Chinese people really are), that seems to counter quite a few of the short videos on the Turmoil in China thread, which Alex implies are US-sponsored propaganda pieces.

The conversation open [mainly] with Patrick Lancaster, who's unable to stay for long. The section about China really begins at 17:10, lasting for an hour. It may be too specialized and detailed for many viewing here, but for those genuinely wanting to understand China better, and invest the time, this may be well worth while.
    Last edited by onawah; 7th October 2022 at 23:57.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gini (8th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Vangelo (8th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5