+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Entity Contact Interview

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Truthster013's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Entity Contact Interview

Have you been in contact with any sort of entity, spirit or higher vibrational being that you would describe as either paranormal, metaphysical, extra dimensional or ultra dimensional in nature? If so, I'd like to hear your story and interview you either over email or online for a book project I'm working on regarding how to contact and communicate with entities. I'm looking for all types of communication whether it merely be via intuition, observation of synchronicity, or even direct visual or verbal communication with a physical entity. I'm curious about your methods of communication whether it's passive (they come to you) or proactive (such as the use of tarot, magical practice, meditation, or use of sacred plants). I'd like to have a detailed conversation, asking questions for clarification as well as getting a brief background of your religious and/or spiritual beliefs . Your responses may be anonymous or attributed to you in the finished book and you may choose to provide contact information if you welcome others contacting you after reading the book. If interested, please send me an email and tell me a little about yourself (gender, approximate age, and a brief description of the type of entity contact you are having or have had in the past).

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

EFO (16th September 2018), Ratszinger (17th September 2018), sijohn (16th September 2018), thepainterdoug (15th September 2018), Unicorn (16th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,067 times in 3,146 posts

Default Re: Entity Contact Interview

i had an unusual encounter doug@dougauld.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

EFO (16th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Truthster013 (here)
    Have you been in contact with any sort of entity, spirit or higher vibrational being that you would describe as either paranormal, metaphysical, extra dimensional or ultra dimensional in nature? If so, I'd like to hear your story and interview you either over email or online for a book project I'm working on regarding how to contact and communicate with entities. I'm looking for all types of communication whether it merely be via intuition, observation of synchronicity, or even direct visual or verbal communication with a physical entity. I'm curious about your methods of communication whether it's passive (they come to you) or proactive (such as the use of tarot, magical practice, meditation, or use of sacred plants). I'd like to have a detailed conversation, asking questions for clarification as well as getting a brief background of your religious and/or spiritual beliefs . Your responses may be anonymous or attributed to you in the finished book and you may choose to provide contact information if you welcome others contacting you after reading the book. If interested, please send me an email and tell me a little about yourself (gender, approximate age, and a brief description of the type of entity contact you are having or have had in the past).
    If you consider suitable/valuable/interesting the following informations from my interview below,I can provide a LOT more,even drawings and original photos.PM me and I'll reply.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th September 2018), OmeyocaN777 (16th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

I've had 'entity' contact since I was very young actually. Several experiences were life changing. I rarely speak about them because most were so personal. As I grew I closed off to it until moving to AZ and working out there on the reservations among some pretty awake native Americans I began having profound experiences again. This has carried over into present day. The most profound experiences in my youth was a light coming to me in my room. I was very young. It could be my earliest memory. I was with the light and remember this light coming toward me and it became more and more intense the nearer it got to me until I found myself bowing down to it because it was so overwhelming and intense! It got to where I could no longer tell where I ended and where the light began and then I'm awake and I guess I've always felt like that was the day I first woke up into this body. I've never felt like the awareness part of this body was even present inside it, like it wandered pilot-less for lack of a better word. It was like the engine was running but no one was behind the wheel until I was attached, dare I suggest contracted, leased, assigned to it?? I've always had the impression that this was how it was, how it is for all of us. Like the body and the experience could be assigned to anyone because it's a contract for an experience.
    So I signed up for this Troy Taylor experience and you signed up for this whatever your Ident is. I was left with this impression all my life from that first experience with the light.
    In my experience it was like the episode in Star Trek TNG where Picard came upon a probe that took him into a life experience of long dead planet. I always felt an affinity to that episode titled, "Inner Light" because it is just what I was left with about this life and how and why we're here.

Its like we are these self aware beings with a point of view (POV) and we can have this experience by this control these light beings have over our POV and where it resides! They can come to your bed, or the chair you sit in, to the car you are driving down the road doing the speed limit and literally take your POV and command it elsewhere and next thing you know you're not in your vessel any longer but your POV is some place else, the deck of a ship, a cold table maybe with an apparatus that is like a coffin shaped dome coming down surrounding you causing these sensations that sometimes make you laugh sometimes make you cry, but you get the impression the entire time you do this that it's for a purpose, or that you somehow know you are involved in something of import but you can't place your finger on what it is.
    I've pieced things together over 58 years now keeping most of this private because when I did mention it years back I was quickly asked about my mental health.
    I could tell you about after death encounters I've had also with my deceased grandfather and my best friend who burned to death and came to me three days later. But not wanting to side track the basic in a short nut shell description is that we are here to learn a lesson for whatever purpose and the life assigned has something big to do with that lesson.

As in the Next Generation episode it goes like this. Say we're out there in space. We don't live on a planet at all but we've evolved long ago to be well past the need to be on a planet at all and in fact haven't been a species associated with such a life in a very long time. On board our ship is something in the of advanced learning tools that enable one to learn new things faster and even become masterful at them in very short periods of time. With this technique POV is taken to a new awareness and you are assigned life experience that you take. It lasts 20 minutes. You can take them on your break, take them before going to bed, take the experience for the lesson before leaving for work in the morning if you get up early enough.

Doing 'an experience' is easy! You simply tie into the neural net sensor array of the ship computer and off you go waking up as a baby, and growing up, teething, walking, the whole of every second and you live and school, grow, have a family and become a master violin player living to a ripe old age and die and you wake up and its just in time to check your local messages for a date later and off you go to work now a master in a instrument you 20 min. earlier didn't know anything about! At the end of the experience the entire things run all over again and uploaded for future reference or for someone else to experience for that learning experience.

Anyway that is how it is according to my experience. The others, or watchers that are responsible for maintaining this environment apparently aid us and consider these bodies 'vessels' or 'containers' because the photon of light or light awareness having the experience may be different from time to time as some are shared, some have temp. uses and one being is in the body for a length of time and when their time is up another steps in to take over at that time. Walk in is a term some use but it was never said to me that way although I think it was conveyed to me in about the same way. I also have some experience of being out of my body but at no point in time can I say was in control of where I went, what I saw, how fast or slow I was going and so on. The times when I was out that I had some control were wonderful but mostly when I'm to see something someone takes me there and it's just like that where I feel as if arms or hands have me by the shoulders from behind flying me to where I'm supposed to be. Even then I sometimes am so dense I just don't understand. It can be quite frustrating. Thanks for asking and thanks to this forum. It's nice to know there is a place one can share these things.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (21st March 2019), Orph (18th September 2018), Valerie Villars (18th September 2018), Wansen (6th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Truthster013's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences. In your description I most resonated with the following topics of which I'd be curious to know more about. If you are interested in delving into these deeper please send me a PM and/or provide a private email address so we can discuss specifics without posting it for the entire forum. The topics I'm most interested to delve into deeper are:
    • "awake Native Americans" - you say they were pretty awake. Explain a bit more about that and how you think they awakened.
    • Light beings and POV
    • Waking up in your own body for the first time
    • Your friend that burned and visited you days later

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi,
    I've had a lot of experiences with other beings/entities/dead people or whatever you want to name them.
    It wasn't till I was 40 Yo that I learned that what I did wasn't so common.
    If you think I could be helpful, I would gladly share with you some of my stories.
    Regards,
    To believe is to create. ... In what do you believe?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kintun For This Post:

DeeMetrios (6th November 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Kintun: I, and I think all of Avalon, would be extremely interested in hearing your experiences. We who have had numerous and diverse types of experiences would like to learn more of our true nature and world through the experiences of others. Please share.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

DeeMetrios (6th November 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I would not recomend you try to contact "with any sort of entity, spirit or higher vibrational being " Since you are at no point to recognise malignancy and to build preliminery protection. These are not your family member (mom, Dad) with unconditionaly love thwart you. If there is any , they won't come up for a chat, unless you are in deep trouble, you wont't feel them . On the other hand, others come easily to con you.

First you need to know(learn) what they are expecting in return.

There was (is) a good reason not to give matches to the children because they just wanted it.

Try to read alternatives first
    http://www.meditationexpert.com/stages.html
    Last edited by Tangri; 6th November 2018 at 03:08.
    Love and Hope

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Bob (6th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread