+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Phil Schneider's FBI Encounter- Declassified 9-18-2018

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Phil Schneider's FBI Encounter- Declassified 9-18-2018

I agree. That's why I asked. Those details are important in determining a person's veracity.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), David Trd1 (20th September 2018), Debra (20th September 2018), DNA (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), Spellbound (20th September 2018), Tintin (20th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

What a fantastic amount of info here in this thread about Phil Schneider that I was unaware of previously. This will be a go-to thread for years to come.

Well done, Avalon!!

Dave - Toronto

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (20th September 2018), DNA (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), Tintin (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

IN HIS OWN Words

Me
    I always took him as decent fictional storyteller and a major braggart.....
    ''I took my walther ppk and shot the alien emptying my clip on him and reloaded as I was hanging from a rope a mile down under Dulce NM''.

ME
    Wow!! Walther PPK....... cool ... the same gun James Bond used in the Fleming novels.. .. tell me more phil

PHIL
    ''I was involved in 1979 in a fire-fight with alien humanoids, and I was one of the survivors. I'm probably the only "talking" survivor you will ever hear. Two other survivors are under close guard. I am the only one left that knows the detailed files of the entire operation. Sixty-six secret service agents, FBI, Black Berets and the like, died in that fire-fight. I was there.''

ME
    wow...... Phil...(me doing my David impersonation)..Tell me about your father who was a U Boat captain Phil.( We just can't find his record in the German archives even though the Germans were meticulous record keepers and you can find the names of all the captains of all the NAZI u boats on the net )

PHIL
    ''My father, Otto Oscar Schneider, fought on "both" sides of the war. He was originally a U-boat captain, and was captured and repatriated in the United States. He was involved with different kinds of concerns, such as the A-bomb, the H-bomb and the Philadelphia Experiment. He invented a high-speed camera that took pictures of the first atomic tests at Bikini Island on July 12, 1946. I have original photographs of that test, and the photos also show "UFO's fleeing the bomb site at a high rate of speed. Bikini Island at the time was infested with them, especially under the water, and the natives had problems with their animals being mutilated." At that time, General MacArthur felt that the next war would be with aliens from other worlds.''

Me
    Wow!!

Phil

''Anyway, my father laid the groundwork with theoreticians about the Philadelphia experiment, as well as other experiments. What does that have to do with me? Nothing, other than the fact that he was my father. I don't agree with what he did on the other side, but I think he had a lot of guts in coming here. He was hated in Germany. There was a $1 million reward, payable in gold, to anyone who killed him. Obviously, they didn't succeed. Anyway, back to our topic - deep underground bases.'

Me
    Wow! World's first High speed camera used to record our atomic tests!....WOW!!!

Now how many things in this short sample of his story can you research?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

a good moment to share my Phil Schneider Portrait, part of my 100 portraits of whistleblowers. www.dougauld.com
    Name:  phil schneider  oil on canvas 9x12.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  275.4 KB
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 20th September 2018 at 01:25.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Casey Claar (6th August 2022), ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), DNA (20th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), Krist (20th September 2018), Magnus (20th September 2018), NancyV (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Spellbound (20th September 2018), Swan (20th September 2018), Tintin (20th September 2018), Wansen (20th September 2018), Zanshin (20th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,734 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Not that I am defending Phil Schneider but is it not normal practice of the Cabal (psychopaths with money) to have someone who says or does something they don’t like to associate them with a lunatic asylum so as to discredit them.
    Yes, the whole system is set up like this. If you haven't been locked up you are seen as more credible. If you have degrees you are seen as more credible.
    Locking someone up or claiming they have a mental disability is a classic ploy by the powers that be to discredit someone.
    After I went through my experience, and I was locked up by my family for six days, I went to see a psychiatrist. I told him nothing about my experience, having learned to keep my mouth shut if I didn't want to get locked up for longer.
    So, the two main criteria he used to determine if I was "different" was that I didn't like to go shopping or go to malls and that I didn't necessarily take a shower every single day. In other words, if you don't do what the rest of society does and you don't like what the rest of society does, then there is something wrong with you.
    It's a sick system.

I agree with both of you.
    For the record I believe Phil. If there was something exaggerated here or there, or he took a story here or there and made it his own so be it.
    By and large I believe Phil. Why?
    Because I've watched a lot of Phil's videos and I just don't see a liar.
    How does an FBI release of documents affect my judgement on this? It does not.
    Was it faked at the time of it's alleged initial writing? Was it faked recently with dates added to apply a reason to discredit Phil?
    I don't trust officialdom any more, I just don't.
    When in doubt I go with my gut and tried and proven built in lie detector.
    I believe in Phil and I will continue to do so regardless of documents being released stating that I shouldn't.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), Hazelfern (21st September 2018), Magnus (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Patient (21st September 2018), TrumanCash (8th April 2019), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018), wnlight (11th April 2019), yelik (21st September 2018), Zanshin (20th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I believe in Phil and I will continue to do so regardless of documents being released stating that I shouldn't.
    Marcus, do read this. You may not have seen it yet.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), DNA (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), lloyds (19th November 2018), Magnus (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Spellbound (20th September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), wnlight (11th April 2019), Zanshin (20th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    In the interests of attempting to stay in the middle of Joe's Belief----Skepticism bridge,
    I think the topic begs the question:

Is it possible that just because a document is released by the FBI it may not automatically be verified fact?

This question asked with reference to various characters currently under fire from varying govt. departments
    for questionable activities and/or concealments.

Like many, I've kinda taken Schneider's story at face value till now and this news will certainly draw attention away from
    other current topics eg. FISA DECLAS

Seems to me the deep state pulling a stunt like this would not be totally implausible albeit perhaps improbable.
    I truly hope that this video and this thread will not take away from real issues happening in the world today, covered in many other fine threads here on Avalon.
    My primary motivation in pushing this video out ahead of others sitting in the edit hopper is because I read in the FBI report that Schneider had unlicensed access to nuclear materials. It is possible that people still alive today were exposed to them, and I believe it is a public health issue-- people have a right to know if they were exposed to that stuff.

Regarding your question about the document not automatically being verified fact-- yes! It is certainly possible that the entire document is entirely contrived. As a result, I've already placed record requests with all agencies referenced in the FBI report to cross-check their details.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 20th September 2018 at 02:29.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Billy (20th September 2018), ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), happyuk (20th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th September 2018), Jean-Marie (20th September 2018), Magnus (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (20th September 2018), Spellbound (20th September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018), Wansen (20th September 2018), wnlight (11th April 2019), Zanshin (20th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

The Dulce battle is an old story. I first heard about it from the Bill Cooper material. Around 1992 I traveled to N.C. to listen to Virgil Armstrong who claimed he survived that battle. He was very interesting. I cannot verify what he said was true, but I did not hear any internal warning bells.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 20th September 2018 at 02:20.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

airaspect (7th April 2019), ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), DNA (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), Magnus (20th September 2018), NancyV (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Spellbound (20th September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), Wansen (20th September 2018), wnlight (11th April 2019), yelik (21st September 2018), Zanshin (20th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    Hi all

My research team hit something fairly significant in the Phil Schneider story. Doing a FOIA request with various goobermint agencies, we got back today a declassified document, dated today, revealing that poor Phil apparently had schizophrenia, a history of inpatient psychiatric admission, amputated his own fingers, and consented to an investigation by the FBI for possessing at least 60 pounds of uranium!

As I have an article in-press, I am unable to publish the document at this moment, however, I will be providing it to the Avalon library in the future. I will also be releasing more videos on it, once I have the chance to dig into it.

Take home message-- if you know someone that saw phil schneider speak in person, this new information indicates that they may possibly have been exposed to radioactive materials.
    While I'm not necessarily trying to refute the credibility of the FBI FOIA document (or Joe's analysis), there are a few questions that come to mind regarding what it said, and/or didn't say, according to Joe's video. These are primarily rhetorical questions as food for thought—since we're all interested in using reason, logic and common sense.

1. Is there any way it can be verified that Phil was a patient at the Dammasch State Hospital in Wilsonville, Oregon from July 1968 to January 1969 or that he was a schizophrenic or that he had a tendency to mutilate himself when stressed? (@2:36) NOTE: The hospital was closed in 1995.

2. Is there a reason why the FBI didn't bother to site when and where Phil amputated his fingers and where he was treated so their statement could be verified (i,e., it wasn't clear if he had amputated them while at the hospital or had done it at some other time and place)?

3. Certainly family and friends of Phil would know if he was prone to self-mutilation and if he amputated his fingers himself for attention. Has anyone researched any family or friends of Phil to validate that claim?

4. What type of Uranium did he possess? As far as I know, nuclear-grade Uranium is not available to the public much less any bar schmuck looking to make a few bucks from all those bar folks looking to make a nuclear weapon. Further, non-nuclear-grade Uranium must be enriched to make a nuclear weapon and I'm reasonably confident that Phil would not have access to such enrichment processing. Maybe the FBI knew better.

5. If the FBI interrogated the person in the tavern who allegedly sold Phil the Uranium, why did they only identify him as “George M” and why did they not mention where he got the Uranium from? (@4:30)

6. Why did the report say that Phil claimed to have “removed 300 pounds” of Uranium if he obtained it from George M? This seems like odd terminology to use for a purchase deal. (@4:50)

7. Why did the report not mention the FBI calling the EPA, NRC or even hazmat personnel to deal with a potential radiation contamination issue in and around Phil's apartment—particularly since they didn't know the extent of the radiation potential until the tests came back? And why was this apartment complex not mentioned so any of this could be validated?

8. Why would the FBI not press charges for Phil illegally possessing Uranium and a “potential health risk” simply because of, according to the FBI, his mental illness history? Really? No problem illegally possessing dangerous materials if you're mentally unstable. I'm not saying he should've been put in jail, but he certainly should've been put under some type of psychiatric observation again if what they claim was actually true. (@6:16)

When it comes to highly controversial and potentially true subjects, such as the government conspiracy to cover-up UFO/ET information, I would not put it passed the government (FBI/CIA/NSA, etc.) to plant disinformation/misinformation documents in their archives for future “proof” that those who make such claims are mentally unstable, attention seekers or even foreign operatives attempting to confuse and/or divide the American people and/or subvert one or more government agencies. I'm not saying that this is the case here, but it may be a possibility.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Billy (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), DNA (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th September 2018), Ivanhoe (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), Krist (20th September 2018), Magnus (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), RaiseMachine (20th September 2018), Spellbound (20th September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), Wansen (20th September 2018), wnlight (11th April 2019), yelik (21st September 2018), Zanshin (20th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)

While I'm not necessarily trying to refute the credibility of the FBI FOIA document (or Joe's analysis), there are a few questions that come to mind regarding what it said, and/or didn't say, according to Joe's video. These are primarily rhetorical questions as food for thought—since we're all interested in using reason, logic and common sense.

1. Is there any way it can be verified that Phil was a patient at the Dammasch State Hospital in Wilsonville, Oregon from July 1968 to January 1969 or that he was a schizophrenic or that he had a tendency to mutilate himself when stressed? (@2:36) NOTE: The hospital was closed in 1995.
    Yes, this is in progress - not sure how it will turn up or how long it will take.

Quote 2. Is there a reason why the FBI didn't bother to site when and where Phil amputated his fingers and where he was treated so their statement could be verified (i,e., it wasn't clear if he had amputated them while at the hospital or had done it at some other time and place)?
    Correct, it wasn't clear-- it was listed along with his psychiatric history. I don't think details surrounding his finger amputations was relevant to their interest (even though, I would argue, it should have been).

Quote 3. Certainly family and friends of Phil would know if he was prone to self-mutilation and if he amputated his fingers himself for attention. Has anyone researched any family or friends of Phil to validate that claim?
    I haven't-- has anyone else?

Quote 4. What type of Uranium did he possess? As far as I know, nuclear-grade Uranium is not available to the public much less any bar schmuck looking to make a few bucks from all those bar folks looking to make a nuclear weapon. Further, non-nuclear-grade Uranium must be enriched to make a nuclear weapon and I'm reasonably confident that Phil would not have access to such enrichment processing. Maybe the FBI knew better.
    I'm hoping to find that information out via a pending request to the department of energy.

Quote 5. If the FBI interrogated the person in the tavern who allegedly sold Phil the Uranium, why did they only identify him as “George M” and why did they not mention where he got the Uranium from? (@4:30)
    Great question. You'll have to forgive me- I couldn't cram very much information in a quick video so had to hit the major points. This is a 17 page report. I didn't read George M's full last name on a public video because I didn't want to be held responsible for some yahoo's contacting the guy and then blaming me for harassment. If you contact me by private message, I will be happy to respond with George M's last name. The only reference to the source of where George M acquired the material was a house in Portland- a house that George M was managing after the former owner died. There was no mention in this report as to where George M received the material.

Quote 6. Why did the report say that Phil claimed to have “removed 300 pounds” of Uranium if he obtained it from George M? This seems like odd terminology to use for a purchase deal. (@4:50)
    This was Schneider's claim upon interview. The FBI stated their suspicion that Phil had a tendency to exaggerate due to his mental illness-- "Based on subject's past history, it can be assume his estimates concerning quantity of radio active material may be exaggerated."

Quote 7. Why did the report not mention the FBI calling the EPA, NRC or even hazmat personnel to deal with a potential radiation contamination issue in and around Phil's apartment—particularly since they didn't know the extent of the radiation potential until the tests came back? And why was this apartment complex not mentioned so any of this could be validated?
    The field report was sent to the US Secret Service, the Deputy Attorney General (ATTN: AEU), the Assistant Attorney General- Criminal Division (and Internal Security and General Crimes sections), and the Energy Research and Development Attministration (ATTN: Division of Safeguards and Security). Phil's apartment complex was located at 2255 W. Burnside in Portland. Agents that searched the areas were accompanied by RCS personnel who removed and disposed of the radiological materials. The Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) of Richland, Washington was advised of all of the facts in the report. RCS of richland advised contact be made with RCS portland. Material obtained by Portland has radiation energy level of 100 milliroentgen, or approximately 1,000 time normal radiation.

Quote 8. Why would the FBI not press charges for Phil illegally possessing Uranium and a “potential health risk” simply because of, according to the FBI, his mental illness history? Really? No problem illegally possessing dangerous materials if you're mentally unstable. I'm not saying he should've been put in jail, but he certainly should've been put under some type of psychiatric observation again if what they claim was actually true. (@6:16)
    I found that strange. I'm unfamiliar with the laws governing this sort of material back in 1975.

Quote When it comes to highly controversial and potentially true subjects, such as the government conspiracy to cover-up UFO/ET information, I would not put it passed the government (FBI/CIA/NSA, etc.) to plant disinformation/misinformation documents in their archives for future “proof” that those who make such claims are mentally unstable, attention seekers or even foreign operatives attempting to confuse and/or divide the American people and/or subvert one or more government agencies. I'm not saying that this is the case here, but it may be a possibility.
    Of course!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th September 2018 at 03:22. Reason: fixed quote formatting

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Billy (20th September 2018), ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th September 2018), Ivanhoe (21st September 2018), Jean-Marie (20th September 2018), Magnus (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), RaiseMachine (20th September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), wnlight (11th April 2019), yelik (21st September 2018), Zanshin (20th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Marcus, do read this. You may not have seen it yet.

Phil was not a one trick pony. He was basically the genesis of the secret space program concept.
    Phil seemed pretty accurate in detailing the depopulation agenda and what the elite were planning to do with humanity.
    He seemed to know that the destruction of the United States was an aim for the elite. Phil seems pretty prophetic as we sit here now and look back at his message shared some 24 years ago.
    Phil knew about abductions, what was being done and why.
    And he tied all of this together rather well in my opinion without sounding deranged and or psychotic.
    I've seen and talked with schizophrenic people and by and large a common denominator is a lack of being grounded.
    Phil comes off very grounded to me as such he does not seem schizophrenic.
    And again, you can show me documents signed by Jimmy Carter and Richard Nixon, it doesn't mean I'm going to believe their legit just like with this document Joe is bringing to the table. Have you seen the FBI lately? Have you seen how corrupt and untrustworthy they are.
    I've got a thread for you in case you haven't read it yet.

The weaponization of the US intelligence community: 120 agency insiders now speak out

Come on, you have to laugh at that one.

In this day and age we can't trust the media, we can't trust our Government, we can't trust the intelligence community.
    I've watched every video of Phil's speaking presentations available on youtube, those hours of watched video are fed into my personal lie detector thus contributing to my gut's conclusion that Phil is not lying.
    This is simply one man's take, but there it is.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), Magnus (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018), wnlight (11th April 2019), yelik (21st September 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

@Joe

Not sure how much further you intend to research this case but I’ll leave this information here in case you’re going further. Due to the nature and timing of this researcher’s claimed relationship with Ron Rummel, a thorough interview with him may yield some interesting information and hopefully verifiable facts.

The following information was posted by an administrator of the Pegasus forum who goes by the handle, “A51Watcher”, who investigated cases with Rummel in the 80s.

His OP -

Quote Here Al Bielek admits he was the one who got Phil involved with the lecture circuit.

It figures. : Birds of a feather flock together.

Al Bielek talks about Phil Schneider

eta:

ok so we have Al Bielek admitting he was the one who talked Phil into going on the lecture circuit and used his connections in that field to get Phil a spot.

The question has arisen was Phil hero or Hoaxter?

In 1987 Phil knew very little about UFO's and the coverup. What little he knew were from the Richard Shaver Mystery stories via his friend Ron Rummel.

At this time Ron began receiving information via pre internet BBS systems. This included - The Dulce Papers, The Bill Cooper Hypothesis and the Roswell Investigation was making great strides at this point.

Phil was then exposed to this Bill Cooper videotape -

... and it blew his socks off! All he could say was "I guess it's time to rally round the flag boys!!"

After he got a continuous form dot matrix printout of the Dulce Papers from Ron, he took it to the next UFO group meeting and at break time was telling anyone who would listen that he was involved in Dulce and pulled out the dot matrix printout to parade as proof of his story.

You may have noticed Phil copied Bill Coopers mannerisms and delivery style for his lectures.

I asked Ron why did that and and Ron said he had been a habitual liar his whole life.

He also said Phil had lost those fingers playing with explosives in the back yard, not from an alien firefight.

So yeah I saw Phil perpetrate more than one hoax and know where the pieces of his story came from.

Notice Phil says he is holding a piece of 'Corbomite' in the above video?

Google that alleged element and see where he got it from.

I exposed Ron and Phil to a videotape of the new broadcast of George Knapp's Bob Lazar interview as you can see from the above tape they drove down there within 2 weeks to check out the base.

Rather odd that Phil would never mention that in his lectures.
    It was A51Watcher who provided the information from the BBS systems to Rummel and Schneider, see his Mission Impossible story further down in the thread. He seems accomodating and reached easily enough through the Pegasus forum. Also, I imagine he would be very interested in seeing this document.

HERE’s the link to the thread.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

24. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Billy (20th September 2018), ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (20th September 2018), Flash (20th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th September 2018), Jean-Marie (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), Magnus (22nd September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Spellbound (20th September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018), Wansen (20th September 2018), wnlight (11th April 2019), yelik (21st September 2018), Zanshin (20th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Wow, thanks Rachel I’m not sure how far I’m going to go either, but those are some intriguing links (especially the discrepancy reports), I appreciate you taking the time to craft the post and cross link it. I’ll check everything out.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Billy (20th September 2018), ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), Flash (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (20th September 2018), Jean-Marie (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Spellbound (20th September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

DNA

From my own experience a few years ago, schizophrenics may look very grounded telling you the most incredible stories.

The fact is that they hallucinate what they say, but for them, it is as true as you and me eating dinner when we are eating dinner. So they are not necessarily lyiers, because they believe what they see, they "experienced it", as we do under certain drugs, only after the drug effect is gone do we know we were hallucinating - the drug effect does not go away for them.

I have been told repeatedly, very convincingly, that I had told someone he was an a ss h o le and he was vain. I repeated that I did not say this at all, many times. He told me I said it, it was my voice, as I was speaking now, and imitated my tone of voice. To which I answered that saying to someone he is an as s ho le, this is my style, but telling someone he is vain, this truly outside my vocabulary, I never use this.

Well, he was so convincing that I started to believe I may be sick and say things I am not aware of saying, that I should check with my daughter because she would tell me the truth (not spare me) if I ever did it.

The following day, I meet this guy's daughter and told her "your father tells me that I say things I do not remember saying, I wonder if these are auditory hallucinations" to which she answered "yes, he does that sometimes". Holy cow, I learned later that he had stopped taking his med.

I doubted myself, so convincing he was.

Twice in my life I doubted my sanity in a major way (in minor ways it is more frequent and also quite funny usually). Both times, I was with people who were not standard, one schizophrenic, and one sociopath. The toughest was the very bright sociopath.

Do what you want of my text here, you may remain unconvinced, but i know it is possible that we have all been fooled. And with many more than Schneider in the alternative world.

I would rather swallow the red pill all along, to the end, on every side.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Debra (20th September 2018), DNA (22nd September 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th September 2018), Jean-Marie (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've deleted my post, sometimes hindsight revels certain emotional outbursts one was unaware of until later.

But make no mistake, my beloved Phil still rates beyond any tactic I've yet seen aimed at debunking him.
    Last edited by DNA; 19th November 2018 at 03:28.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Nasu (20th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)

Yes, this is in progress - not sure how it will turn up or how long it will take.

Quote 2. Is there a reason why the FBI didn't bother to site when and where Phil amputated his fingers and where he was treated so their statement could be verified (i,e., it wasn't clear if he had amputated them while at the hospital or had done it at some other time and place)?
    Correct, it wasn't clear-- it was listed along with his psychiatric history. I don't think details surrounding his finger amputations was relevant to their interest (even though, I would argue, it should have been).

Quote 3. Certainly family and friends of Phil would know if he was prone to self-mutilation and if he amputated his fingers himself for attention. Has anyone researched any family or friends of Phil to validate that claim?
    I haven't-- has anyone else?

Quote 4. What type of Uranium did he possess? As far as I know, nuclear-grade Uranium is not available to the public much less any bar schmuck looking to make a few bucks from all those bar folks looking to make a nuclear weapon. Further, non-nuclear-grade Uranium must be enriched to make a nuclear weapon and I'm reasonably confident that Phil would not have access to such enrichment processing. Maybe the FBI knew better.
    I'm hoping to find that information out via a pending request to the department of energy.

Quote 5. If the FBI interrogated the person in the tavern who allegedly sold Phil the Uranium, why did they only identify him as “George M” and why did they not mention where he got the Uranium from? (@4:30)
    Great question. You'll have to forgive me- I couldn't cram very much information in a quick video so had to hit the major points. This is a 17 page report. I didn't read George M's full last name on a public video because I didn't want to be held responsible for some yahoo's contacting the guy and then blaming me for harassment. If you contact me by private message, I will be happy to respond with George M's last name. The only reference to the source of where George M acquired the material was a house in Portland- a house that George M was managing after the former owner died. There was no mention in this report as to where George M received the material.

Quote 6. Why did the report say that Phil claimed to have “removed 300 pounds” of Uranium if he obtained it from George M? This seems like odd terminology to use for a purchase deal. (@4:50)
    This was Schneider's claim upon interview. The FBI stated their suspicion that Phil had a tendency to exaggerate due to his mental illness-- "Based on subject's past history, it can be assume his estimates concerning quantity of radio active material may be exaggerated."

Quote 7. Why did the report not mention the FBI calling the EPA, NRC or even hazmat personnel to deal with a potential radiation contamination issue in and around Phil's apartment—particularly since they didn't know the extent of the radiation potential until the tests came back? And why was this apartment complex not mentioned so any of this could be validated?
    The field report was sent to the US Secret Service, the Deputy Attorney General (ATTN: AEU), the Assistant Attorney General- Criminal Division (and Internal Security and General Crimes sections), and the Energy Research and Development Attministration (ATTN: Division of Safeguards and Security). Phil's apartment complex was located at 2255 W. Burnside in Portland. Agents that searched the areas were accompanied by RCS personnel who removed and disposed of the radiological materials. The Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) of Richland, Washington was advised of all of the facts in the report. RCS of richland advised contact be made with RCS portland. Material obtained by Portland has radiation energy level of 100 milliroentgen, or approximately 1,000 time normal radiation.

Quote 8. Why would the FBI not press charges for Phil illegally possessing Uranium and a “potential health risk” simply because of, according to the FBI, his mental illness history? Really? No problem illegally possessing dangerous materials if you're mentally unstable. I'm not saying he should've been put in jail, but he certainly should've been put under some type of psychiatric observation again if what they claim was actually true. (@6:16)
    I found that strange. I'm unfamiliar with the laws governing this sort of material back in 1975.

Quote When it comes to highly controversial and potentially true subjects, such as the government conspiracy to cover-up UFO/ET information, I would not put it passed the government (FBI/CIA/NSA, etc.) to plant disinformation/misinformation documents in their archives for future “proof” that those who make such claims are mentally unstable, attention seekers or even foreign operatives attempting to confuse and/or divide the American people and/or subvert one or more government agencies. I'm not saying that this is the case here, but it may be a possibility.
    Of course!
    Thank you for the clarifications and update Joe.

Another thing that came to mind (that I failed to mention in my post) regarding Phil's missing fingers is addressed in Rachel's post (#32) below: "He also said Phil had lost those fingers playing with explosives in the back yard, not from an alien firefight." This seems a lot more plausible to me than what the FBI report stated since Phil was (allegedly) an explosives expert--although I don't know why (or when) he might've been "playing" with explosives in the backyard (and I'm not saying that I believe this statement more than the others). Obviously, all three explanations can't be right so it's up to the reader, their knowledge and belief in the credibility of the sources, and his/her BS detector to determine if the FBI report statement, Ron Rummel's statement, or Phil's statement is the most likely true statement.

Keep up the good work Joe. I like and appreciate what you do.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Billy (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), ichingcarpenter (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

And why were there no apparent signs of acute radiation sickness if he had the stash under his bed for some period of time. And why did he stash it there? Was he not aware of the danger? Unlikely. If he was aware, did he intentionally wish to bring harm to himself? If so, it goes to the self-mutilation idea. If not, the thought process is not logical or the story is not accurate.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), lloyds (20th November 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    And why were there no apparent signs of acute radiation sickness if he had the stash under his bed for some period of time. And why did he stash it there? Was he not aware of the danger? Unlikely. If he was aware, did he intentionally wish to bring harm to himself? If so, it goes to the self-mutilation idea. If not, the thought process is not logical or the story is not accurate.
    His wife reported he had cancer in both arms in one of her statements. I thought that was an abnormal location to get cancer on your body as compared to
    the usual places we get it. I don't know if that explains anything but to only ask the question what does one do with their arms that would cause cancer?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (23rd September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

For some contextual parallel on the era, check this post: Birds of a Feather: CIA & APA
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (23rd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

While it is possible that Phil had a condition that interfered with the normal functioning of his brain, as it is indicated in Cynthia's information that he did have MS. MS doesn't cause schizophrenia. However. If you tell someone you have had contact, or that someone spoke to you telepathically, they will conclude that you are "Hearing voices" and label you as a schizophrenic. I think he was up against a wall merely by suggesting this happened. Of course they would say that he was ill, and out of his mind. ALL contactee's are told the very same thing... I don't know if I would trust that FBI file. I mean, sure they may have made one, but that doesn't mean it wasn't deliberate to discredit him... Just a thought... It wouldn't surprise me...

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

airaspect (18th November 2018), ceetee9 (20th September 2018), Chip (11th April 2019), DNA (22nd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast