+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Phil Schneider's FBI Encounter- Declassified 9-18-2018

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Phil Schneider's FBI Encounter- Declassified 9-18-2018

I always thought Phil looked like a hybrid. His mouth completely straight, his eyes very wide set apart.. Just an observation...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (9th April 2019), DNA (22nd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Obviously this thread was written and is being maintained for Richard Dolan type fans and needs to retain a certain exclusive tenor to it.

As such rather than decent and offer an opposing view I'll simply keep my opinions to myself.
    I did not start this thread, use my time, or shoot this video for Richard Dolan type fans. Richard Dolan's name does not appear in my title, description, or tags.

When I post a video on youtube, I shoot the video to appeal to the 1 billion youtube users, both now and in the future.

For those interested, here's part 2, which I cover the issues of Phil's missing fingers and Phil's alleged mental illness:

Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 21st September 2018 at 02:03.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Billy (21st September 2018), ceetee9 (21st September 2018), Chip (17th November 2018), Debra (11th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (21st September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd September 2018), Ivanhoe (21st September 2018), Jean-Marie (16th November 2018), Magnus (21st September 2018), onawah (18th November 2018), RedX (11th April 2019), Spellbound (21st September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018), yelik (22nd September 2018), Zanshin (21st September 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Some good stuff there, Joe.

Edit - It would be cool if you could get a hold of those hospital records.

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 21st September 2018 at 03:58.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

ceetee9 (21st September 2018), Chip (12th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), Tintin (21st September 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Joe, I'm watching your second video. This was a question I had the other day, but failed to ask.

If the report was declassified on the 18th of September, the same day you received it, is that normal protocol when releasing documents? Or is that just a weird coincidence?

Let me explain. You requested info on him on what date?

Then, did you receive this info via internet? You would have had to, right? If they mailed the information it obviously would not have been received on the same day they declassified it.

It just seems strange, knowing the normal way the government works, which is agonizingly slow, that they would declassify those docs and get them out to you on the same day.

I know nothing about requesting documents through the Freedom of Information Act and have respect for the fact that you are doing the research. I'm looking forward to your response.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Chip (12th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (23rd September 2018), Ivanhoe (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th April 2019), Tintin (21st September 2018), yelik (22nd September 2018), Zanshin (30th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Joe.... good follow up and yes his medical record is important

I wonder why nobody ever did a FOIA request before on Phil as far as we know. When Phil broke into the scene at conferences the internet data base was in its infancy so research back then was also limited.

Now you can go to a site and get a list of all the U boat commanders in WW2.......... guess what? ....... Phil's dad is not on the list
    Don't tell me this was a German conspiracy of keeping his dad off the list and his Dad's history was an important part of his story

All U boat commanders in ww2 linked to the letter S

https://uboat.net/men/commanders/s.htm

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Chip (12th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), Flash (21st September 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th April 2019), Tintin (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Joe.... good follow up and yes his medical record is important

I wonder why nobody ever did a FOIA request before on Phil as far as we know. When Phil broke into the scene at conferences the internet data base was in its infancy so research back then was also limited.

Now you can go to a site and get a list of all the U boat commanders in WW2.......... guess what? ....... Phil's dad is not on the list
    Don't tell me this was a German conspiracy of keeping his dad off the list and his Dad's history was an important part of his story

All U boat commanders in ww2 linked to the letter S

https://uboat.net/men/commanders/s.htm
    There are people so addicted to exaggeration they can't tell the truth without lying.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Chip (12th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), Flash (21st September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd September 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

''There are people so addicted to exaggeration they can't tell the truth without lying.''

This is also stolen valor on the German side of history that he's done to build himself up. Watch Das Boot and no matter what one thinks about WW2 this film shows what the crew went through. Even though the film came out in 81 it started hitting the big time in the 90s, on various venues, dvd, bbc series, english version, long version etc

His story of his dad is not an embellishment of history its an outright lie and liars should never be your heroes.
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 21st September 2018 at 14:56.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Chip (12th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (23rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Greg Valdez - Dulce Uncensored - Truth and Evidence about The Mysterious Dulce Base

Live stream @ 7:00 PM (EST) - Joe from the Carolinas and Greg Valdez
    Summary: Greg Valdez Dulce Uncensored - Dulce Base - The Truth and Evidence about the Mysterious Dulce Base from the Case Files of Gabe Valdez. Greg Valdez is interviewed about details surrounding the mystery about the alleged underground Dulce Base in New Mexico. His book, listed below, assists in clearing up a lot of misinformation and outright fabrications that have followed the Dulce story for years, to finally get us closer to learning the truth about the dulce base.

Paul Bennewitz's involvement led to the air force launching an exhaustive disinformation campaign, and included intelligence agencies involved in the story of the alien base Dulce. Phil Schneider also made some mysterious claims regarding an alien-military shootout underground in dulce. Greg tells us that the Dulce base is actually a classified military testing site.
    Joe from the Carolinas
    November 16, 2018

Greg's Book - Dulce Base: The Truth and Evidence

Facebook Group

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2018), Chip (12th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), DNA (19th November 2018), Jean-Marie (16th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th April 2019), onawah (17th November 2018), Spellbound (17th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I don't know what exactly, to think about this. I reserved my opinion on what was truth and what was not, as it is impossible to tell what was is what.

My issue, or touchstone on this, is that the material he had that he called a 'spacecraft hull'. Anti-gravity craft. Dimensionally shifting craft.

When I went to design such from scratch, on paper but with worked out technology...it ended up looking a lot like what Phil apparently had or showed that he had.

The videos are of low enough quality that a closer look would be required. But that would be in no way definitive, and if definitive, in any direction, would only be definitive for me. For everyone else with a lick of sense, it would be apocryphal. Arms length.

One of the problems is that graphite sheets look quite similar. One of the problems is that a man illiterate in these aspects..... would be very unlikely --to hit the nail that close to the head.

Graphite sheeting is used by the military on various ships and craft.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th November 2018 at 20:40.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chip (12th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), Flash (9th April 2019), Hervé (18th November 2018), mountain_jim (9th April 2019), onawah (18th November 2018), Valerie Villars (18th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Unfortunately, I just discovered this thread--Otherwise I would have commented on this back in 2018.

Joe, I knew Phil Schneider personally and I have had the misfortune of being abducted into a military/Grays deep underground base. So I know personally that the "US Government" is cahooting with Grays. I have already posted this information about my contacts with Phil Schneider a number of times on this forum. Neither you nor your "research team" have contacted me to get my side of the story.

Joe, it appears that you are basing your theory on "US government" and "FBI" "declassified documents". So right away the first question that entered my mind is--So we can now believe and trust that everything that the "US government" and the "FBI" states is the truth?

The "US government" is not only a criminal organization, it is a lying, terrorist organization that incites wars and bombs third world countries into the stone age. The FBI is also a lying, criminal organization. I do not need to belabor these points because most of the regulars on this forum are well aware of this.

So why would you trust a so-called "document" from either the "US Government" or the "FBI" and use it to debunk someone you never even knew or had interviewed?

I didn't get abducted into a deep underground military/Grays base until after I knew Phil Schneider. So, Joe, please let me inform you that the "US Government" (that you give as your source to discredit Phil Schneider) has sold us out!

Not only did I personally know Phil Schneider, I personally handled all the materials from Phil's metal, locked briefcase! Guess what?--I'm not dead!

I did not die of radiation sickness! I'm seventy years old in this body and I'm healthy, very much alive and I'm still kicking. I handled these materials about twenty-five years ago! So frankly I consider your ranting about this obvious government propaganda as being quite ludicrous.

In my view Phil Schneider was a true hero. He risked his life to divulge the government's involvement with Grays as well as many other secrets. And, yes, the "US Government" has a very extensive underground base system. Personally, I have only seen a part of that system but it was absolutely an incredible experience complete with flying saucers and advanced technology that we are not allowed to know about. You can read about my experience in this underground base in my second book THE EYE OF RA, which I gave free of charge to the world and it is in the Avalon Library. I have detailed my experience in the "Journey to Discovery" chapter. My underground base experiences start on page 80 of the PDF (EYE OF RA link below).

I also worked with another abductee who was also abducted into a military/Grays base. You can read about that experience in THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET. You can read both of my books by clicking on the links below. I make no money from my books and I don't do interviews because I am not revealing these "US Government" secrets for personal gain or to feed an ego like so many other people do. Phil Schneider did what he did not for monetary gain or to stroke his ego. This man was the real deal.

I first met Phil when he spoke in Post Falls, Idaho with Al Bielek. You can watch this video on YouTube. It was Eva Vale in Hayden, Idaho that arranged for them to come to the area and speak. They both stayed at her house. I talked to Phil after he spoke and showed him drawings of the underground base that the aforementioned abductee was abducted into. He was not familiar with that particular base. But we had a good conversation.

At the Post Falls event Phil opened his shirt and showed the huge scar that he said was made by a weapon of a tall Gray.

At another time I met with both Phil and Al at Eva Vale's house.

The third time that I met with Phil and Al was months later in a small room in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Initially, a friend of mine who was a scientist and engineer was going to go with me and bring his video camera but at the last minute he couldn't make it. Unfortunately, I did not own a video camera so I was not able to record that experience. If I had had a video camera I can assure you that it would be on YouTube and other video platforms. This was just a small gathering arranged by Eva Vale and there were only a half dozen people there in that small room.

This is when Phil opened up his metal case with all the very intriguing materials that he had. He allowed us to handle them. I had never seen or held anything like them. I did not get sick from handling them so please, Joe, stop your "radiation" scare.

BTW, I have never publicly described all the things from that metal case that Phil showed me and allowed me to handle.

It was also at this time that Phil described his shoot out with an FBI agent. He said that an FBI agent had run him off the road. If memory serves this occurred in the Portland, Oregon area. I think Phil said he was living in Beaverton at that time.

After being run off the road Phil got out of his vehicle and the agent started shooting at him. Since Phil usually carries a gun with him, he shot back and killed the FBI agent. Unfortunately, Phil got shot in his shoulder during the shoot out.

It was at this time that Phil opened up his shirt again and revealed a round, bullet-hole-size scar in his left shoulder that was not there before!

Phil then said that he later went to the FBI office in Portland and told them point blank that he had killed an FBI agent! The man that he spoke to told him to get out of his office at that point. The FBI didn't want to talk with him because they were trying to kill him! Man, Phil had humungous balls! How many people would have that much courage to do this?

It is my understanding that this was the thirteenth assassination attempt of Phil Schneider by the "US Government".

It is also my understanding that the "US Government" finally killed him in his own home on the fourteenth try by wrapping a rubber tube around his neck. According to Al Bielek, Phil could not have done that because he had fingers blown off, etc, and he could not have physically used his body to do that. So it was not a suicide or a burglary. They did not steal his valuables like his gold and silver coins--They only took his metal case with all the exotic metals and other evidence that I had personally handled.

Phil was a very solid being in that he could stand his ground and confront just about anything. You don't meet people like this very often in life. Since I was in his presence I could actually "feel" who he was and how he was. He was always very calm, self-assured, steadfast and yet humble. He wasn't looking for praise or anything like that. He didn't have an ego that needed to be stroked (David and Corey come to mind, lol).

Joe, if you had only known Phil you wouldn't have posted this thread. But you didn't and you jumped to false and misleading conclusions based upon so-called "documents" from the criminal, sociopathic, fascist "US Government".

Of course the "US Government" and the "FBI" are going to make up some bullsh*t documents to try to discredit Phil Schneider. Phil was exposing their deepest secrets! Do you think the "US Government" wants us to know that they have sold us out and are working directly with Grays and other very negative ETs?

Why do you think I have been keeping a low profile and using the pen name Truman Cash? They assassinate people like me who talk about these things! What do you think happened to abductee and abduction researcher Karla Turner, who exposed the "US Government" involvement with negative ETs in underground bases? Like me she had not signed a non-disclosure agreement. However, Phil did.

Abductee Leah Haley also exposed the involvement of the "US Government" with Grays in an underground base. Fortunately, she was not murdered--but they harassed and threatened her.

I was also threatened to keep my mouth shut when I was in the deep underground base in the northwest. However, I see no value in being a martyr. I happen to be enjoying life immensely and, frankly, very few people appreciate you when you expose "US Government" secrets that seem too fantastic to believe. Instead, you expose yourself to ridicule by people who have little or no discernment or any real desire to get at the truth of the matter.

I see an endless parade of YouTube circus clowns debunking whistleblowers and experiencers and making all kinds of wild speculations and claims about this or that when they have experienced nothing themselves yet hold themselves out as some kind of expert. For the most part they just seem to be seeking attention to feed their egos, more subscribers and more video views. What a vast wasteland of people who only muddy the waters and end up discouraging real experiencers--people who have had actual contact with ETs--from going public. Why would any abductee/contactee want to subject themselves to this kind of treatment?

The last time I saw Phil it was not in person. By some very strange coincidence I was surfing cable channels (while living in Spokane, Washington) and I stumbled upon an interview of Phil Schneider by a Portland-based television station. Phil was talking about how the "US Government" was murdering microbiologists that were working on secret government projects.

Joe, Phil Schneider was a true American hero. Phil Schneider was a true, honest-to-goodness whistleblower. He was not a Corey Goode. He was not a David Wilcock. He was the real thing.

I find it very sad that you have chosen to side with "US Government" propaganda over actually doing some hands on research before making YouTube videos about Phil Schneider.

You said in your video that it was not to debunk Phil, but you actually did do that. The radiation scare tactic--as I said--is absolute bullsh*t. I know that is a fact.

From my perspective what you did with your video and this thread was not to actually discredit a true whistleblower and hero, but instead you discredited yourself. You really jumped the shark on this one, Joe.

I will PM you so that you know that I have posted the truth about Phil Schneider on your thread. I am hoping that you will take down your fear-based, debunking video and this thread and apologize for invalidating a true American hero and whistleblower. Will you have the courage to publicly do that--the same kind of courage that Phil Schneider had?

And May The Truth Set Us Free,

Truman L. Cash
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 8th April 2019 at 07:59.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Debra (14th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2019), DNA (7th April 2019), Flash (9th April 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (12th April 2019), KiwiElf (12th April 2019), Libico (10th April 2019), mountain_jim (9th April 2019), Orph (7th April 2019), RedX (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019), wnlight (11th April 2019), Zanshin (7th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Having had my own experiences, and making the same mistake as Val did... (I told my family) the FIRST thing they did was whisk me off to the hospital as well. For a psych evaluation and CT scan, along with blood tests.

I quickly learned that you NEVER talk of such things... EVER.. However I do now have medical records that show absolutely nothing out of the normal was wrong with me. So that was a good thing. Aside from that fact that I was receiving telepathic messages. The Dr. seemed more interested in what I was being told than whether or not I was "SICK" in any way. And within a month I received a letter from my medical insurance company suggesting that my medical records were ALL hacked and sent to a state sponsored agency for review! And I have the document to prove it! I can also prove that that particular agency also studies ufology....

It wasn't a week later that both of the email servers I use notified me that both of those account had also been hacked "By a state sponsored agency".. I have proof of that as well... Why did the "State" suddenly have an interest in my mental health? And more over, what I was saying to others about my experiences? I was assured that they all signed "Confidentiality agreements" after reading my information however... Small bit of condolence, given the horrible intrusion into my personal experiences....

I tend to give more credibility to those that knew the person than those that type up documents after the fact, directing a narrative. Look at how many secret operations they buried that we never would have known abut had someone not come forward. Like the government planning to attack one of our own ships to deal with Castro (I think it was Castro).. and the MK ultra work done in the past.. Had someone not died would we ever have known?

Mental illness doesn't just appear overnight, say goodbye, and go away... I think those in my small circle are beginning to realize I wasn't sick at all, but that something very unusual happened to me. And no, we are absolutely not alone... and they're reaching out to many of us now letting us know this...

I strongly believe that those that are speaking on the scene, are only touching on a small part of the phenomenon. I met two very wonderful ladies this last week that had pieces of MY puzzle, just by telling me parts of THEIRS.. This cannot be a coincidence... I was thrilled to be able to talk to them about such things...

And once you link to these beings their minds work so fast, you are left babbling like an idiot for awhile. I can see why people would be concerned. I learned to shut up fast! Their minds work as fast as a computer processing so much data at one time, that we couldn't fathom it. I am not completely convinced they haven't merged their minds with technology at this point. So when they telepathicaly reach out to you they have to slow their information down to a crawl for you to even understand it.

I just hope that the truth does come out, because it is long overdue... No one knew Phil like Cynthia... And if she found inconsistencies, I believe her. She would know. She stood to gain nothing by shining up his reputation after his death, they had parted ways.

I was very disheartened to spend so much time and money going to a ufo conference that really didn't even touch on the subjects at hand. What a sad state of affairs this field has found itself in. I was very disappointed in many ways, and had it not been for the ability to speak to others, I think the whole ufo event in general would have been a waste of time and money. Going to the Avalon event was the only thing that saved the trip in my opinion.

We need to stop picking people apart and dig into what they're saying, because even if it is lies, there is some truth to it somewhere. They're getting the ideas from somewhere. And too many people are suggesting the same things. But these are just my opinions.

I admire Joe for the work that he does. He looks for that proof, but from agencies we no longer can trust to give us real legitamite proof. What a mess....
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 7th April 2019 at 19:21.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (9th April 2019), Debra (14th April 2019), DNA (7th April 2019), Flash (7th April 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (12th April 2019), Libico (10th April 2019), mountain_jim (9th April 2019), Orph (9th April 2019), Rich (14th April 2019), TrumanCash (7th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019), wnlight (11th April 2019), Zanshin (7th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

One of the ironies of the Phil Schneider case is that he actually had evidence. Some of the so-called "ufologists" make a big deal about having "evidence". That is in itself ironic since both the abducting (i.e., negative) ETs and the "US Government" are extremely careful and thorough about not leaving any evidence. Yet some of these "ufologists" state that no one has credibility without evidence.

Phil Schneider had a whole metal case full of evidence! After personally handling these materials, seeing the photographic evidence that Phil had, etc. I think it would be safe to say that most of the evidence in Phil's metal case was not featured and detailed in any of the videos on the internet. So where were all these so-called "ufologists" when Phil was openly showing this evidence and even allowing people like me to handle the evidence?

The other telling fact is that that metal case was the only thing missing from Phil Schneider's home when they finally killed him. His valuables were not stolen--only that metal case of evidence.

And another most important point to bring up is why was the "US Government" so intent on killing Phil? If Phil was not the real deal, why would the "US Government" try to assassinate Phil THIRTEEN TIMES before they finally killed him?

In my opinion "ufology" is a joke. Most ufologists overlook the most significant source of information about ETs and that comes from the people who have had firsthand experience with ETs. Granted there are a few charlatans that muddy the waters but their false narratives are usually revealed eventually. And there are many thousands of people who have had memories of actual firsthand experience with ETs. But somehow this is not considered evidence. And as Dizi appears to indicate in her post above, why would any abductee or contactee want to go public when they will be attacked, debunked, ridiculed, shunned or worse?

And, yes, there are ETs who implant false memories, aka "screen memories". But these false memories can be revealed for what they are and there appear to be more than one method to do so. I find it very easy to do with the method that I use, which is simply going over the experience multiple times (usually 3 or 4 times is all it takes while the subject is not under hypnosis) and the "screen memories" disappear on their own without any prompting or suggestion to the abductee. The same technique works with the "US Government's" MKUltra-style mind control techniques. With ETs these false memories usually are implanted so that the abductee will think that he or she has had a positive experience rather than a negative one. But the memory of having had an experience with ETs is still there, whether positive or negative.

Memories of abductions are indeed evidence. Think about it....Everything we do and think is based upon memories. Scientists and "ufologists" could not function without having a memory. In fact, without memory we would not survive. We would not know how to eat or procure food. This is all learned through experience which is recorded as memory.

The other point I'd like to make is that the Phil Schneider case has nothing to do with "hero worship" or some such imagined thing. Phil Schneider was not recognized as a hero. He was hardly recognized at all by the "UFO" community or "ufologists" when he was traveling around and openly giving talks with Al Bielek and publicly showing people the evidence.

In my opinion, anyone who has the balls to stand up to the violent, fascist "US Government" is a hero. I am not one of those people. As I mentioned in my previous post I see no value in being a martyr by going public. It is dangerous to go public about being abducted into a military/alien underground base. Also, all one has to do is to read the kind of comments people make on forums and YouTube videos and see the mean-spirited debunking and ridicule aimed at those who do talk about their experiences with ETs. Who wants to invite all that negative energy into their lives?

There have been very few actual ET contact researchers--Karla Turner, Barbara Bartholic, Linda Moulton Howe and David Jacobs come to mind. All the other clowns on YouTube haven't done a lick of actual research and are at best just data miners with little discernment. Pretty much a waste of time to listen to. As I have stated so many times, anyone can become a real researcher and work with real people who have had real experiences. But instead they spend their time on forums offering their speculations and "opinions" which are all quite worthless and a waste of time. Nowadays it's called "social media". We used to call that "gossip". In reality they are just arm chair philosophers pretending to be expert commentators on subjects they have no understanding of because they're too lazy to do any real hands-on research.

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (9th April 2019), Chip (12th April 2019), Debra (14th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (11th April 2019), Flash (9th April 2019), Hervé (9th April 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (12th April 2019), KiwiElf (12th April 2019), Libico (10th April 2019), mountain_jim (9th April 2019), Orph (9th April 2019), Patient (11th April 2019), Rich (14th April 2019), Valerie Villars (9th April 2019), wnlight (11th April 2019), Zanshin (9th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    There have been very few actual ET contact researchers--Karla Turner, Barbara Bartholic, Linda Moulton Howe and David Jacobs come to mind. All the other clowns on YouTube haven't done a lick of actual research and are at best just data miners with little discernment. Pretty much a waste of time to listen to. As I have stated so many times, anyone can become a real researcher and work with real people who have had real experiences. But instead they spend their time on forums offering their speculations and "opinions" which are all quite worthless and a waste of time. Nowadays it's called "social media". We used to call that "gossip". In reality they are just arm chair philosophers pretending to be expert commentators on subjects they have no understanding of because they're too lazy to do any real hands-on research.
    You sure know how to say a lot in a short space Truman, my hats off to you.. My experiences were very unusual in that while everyone else seems to be having horrible experiences, I was told WHY they're doing it, and I think no matter what type of contact that you have, there is so much that we don't know, that we must remain flexible in our way of thinking. David Jacobs has good reason to be very afraid. Karla Turner was telling the truth and hitting on things that make the subject what it is, DANGEROUS to humanity.

Even when you have a GOOD et contact, what they tell you is NOT GOOD... And we need to address it!

While I may have had positive experiences, the information I learned was HORRIBLE. It may answer a few questions, but the suggestions themselves tell me, we are NOT in a good place when it comes to our first contacts, and we DO need to wake the masses somehow that this stuff is going on. It's not a time to have a big ego and point fingers at who presents the information the best. The more we "in fight", the less chance we have of self correcting, and it is desperately needed.

The one advantage that they have over us, is that we are easily redirected when it comes to bickering about who is right and who is wrong. People fighting over COLORS around voting time, while all of our rights are being stripped away. It almost seems as if humanity is being dumbed down. And it's a shame. Research means you take someone's work, and REEVALUATE IT, you look for new proofs, new evidence. You don't just reread it, and form a conclusion. You're right about the research field at large .. it is in a state of perpetual stupidity. People cutting up the work of others to poke fun at them, rather than actually looking for truth. I would like to know how many of those "Professionals" on the scene are actually doing anything more than watching the youtube videos of others?

My hats off to Joe in that regard, he looks for evidence... But even then, can we trust that evidence? I have even noticed that to talk about the subject of et, and their motivations and actions here on Avalon, is a rare thing. I had more conversations in one day in Laughlin about the subject, than I have come across here, during the entire time I have been here. And that's a shame. A large group of well intentioned, intelligent people, SHOULD be able to openly exchange thoughts, stories and ideas about it openly here, yet we do not.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Debra (14th April 2019), Flash (9th April 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (12th April 2019), Libico (10th April 2019), Rosemarie (12th April 2019), Siphonemis (10th April 2019), TrumanCash (10th April 2019), Valerie Villars (9th April 2019), wnlight (11th April 2019), Zanshin (9th April 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Dizi, I want to thank you for informing us in post #51 what it is like to tell other people about contact with ETs. It sounds like you really found out the hard way what can happen. Fortunately, I never had to go through what you went through. In the post above you asked "can we trust that evidence?" in reference to the so-called document that Joe is using to discredit Phil Schneider. My question would be "How can we even call this "evidence"? It is not evidence!

It is not a secret that the "US Government" was trying to shut Phil Schneider up by murdering him after thirteen failed assassination attempts and the FBI was directly involved with trying to kill Phil. This is what the "US Government" does when people tell the truth about the "US Government". The "US Government' has lost all credibility. They actually stage terrorist attacks. They lie. They attack and kill innocent people. We know that. So we can now trust the "US Government" to tell the truth?!!

Now that Phil Schneider is dead he cannot address or defend himself against such blatant lies like that so-called "declassified document". Since I knew Phil and I know he was the real deal I feel that it is my duty to defend him. Anyone who actually does real research about Phil knows he was the real deal. I think it is a dreadful shame that the "US Government" manufactured such horrendous lies to discredit him and, of course, even worse murder him for telling the truth about the "US government" conspiracy with Grays and other negative ETs.

I can personally verify that Phil Schneider was telling the truth about this because I have been abducted by Grays and the US military in two joint abductions. I was drugged by the US military during one of those abductions and forced by military personnel to be subjected to inhumane treatment by the Grays and then threatened by US military personnel to keep my mouth shut.

I want to thank DNA for posting the declaration of Phil Schneider's ex-wife, Cynthia Schneider Drayer in post #6 of this thread. That declaration has immensely more weight than the "US Government" lies, corruption and murders and so-called "documents". Apparently, Joe and his so-called "research team" didn't read her document or interview her. So much for their so-called "research".

I know that there are people who actually trust what the government says but I never expected that kind of response from someone who should know better. My question is--Why is Joe giving the "US Government" any credibility at all? Whose side is Joe on? Why are he and his so-called "research team" ganging up on an abductee to discredit him when he is dead and cannot defend his reputation?

And who are the people in Joe's research team? Inquiring minds want to know. What are their credentials to qualify themselves as actual "researchers"?

Joe and his "research team" are doing more harm than good by siding with the "US Government" to discredit a real whistleblower. They are also making it less safe for abductees and contactees and other whistleblowers to go public about their experiences. When we get such irresponsible attacks and debunking why should we bother to say anything at all? Who needs that kind of grief for talking about our experiences?

I am not going to look the other way on this matter simply because Joe is an Avalon member. What Joe and his so-called "research team" are doing is just plain wrong. So I am calling him out on it. He needs to take responsibility for his actions.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 11th April 2019 at 01:11.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th April 2019), KiwiElf (12th April 2019), Orph (11th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I am so torn when it comes to what can be used as evidence and proof anymore because I have had contacts, and they leave so very little in the way of proof. I was standing under two incredible craft without anything in my hand to take photographs. And this happened TWICE.. ( I really need to get used to having my phone with me)...

So I know the challenges people face when trying to prove anything. I had contacts for 6 solid months. And I do not care who believes it... I was sober, sane, and shocked.. (Kind of thought it was the coolest thing ever actually... ) Yet I have not even an ounce of proof I can share, aside from the experiences and HOPE that someone hears something familiar..

I think those in the research field are doing THEIR best as well, from whatever angle they're coming at it from, but the conversation about the issues surrounding this contact are getting lost in these disputes about what is proof, what is good evidence, who is right, and who is wrong... And the bickering over who to believe... And THAT is what worries me...

It is kind of like Democrats slinging dirt at Republicans, and vice versa, and while we take up a side, they both get together in the background and make all kinds of changes while we are distracted. We really need to fix that... Agree to disagree but keep bringing up the TOPICS...

This is just my opinion on the matter. It frustrates me. Truly I do not care who thinks I am insane. They don't have to live with me... But we need to get a handle on this issue before it's too late. I have never been to New York, but I believe it is there... Just saying, at some point you have to consider that you don't know everything and have to rely on some trust, that not everyone wants to mislead you.

I hope that this sorts itself out because I love you both... And I know that you're both working for the same thing, THE TRUTH.... Hugs...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

cascadian (14th April 2019), Flash (11th April 2019), Orph (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), Zanshin (11th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Unfortunately, I just discovered this thread--Otherwise I would have commented on this back in 2018.

Joe, I knew Phil Schneider personally and I have had the misfortune of being abducted into a military/Grays deep underground base. So I know personally that the "US Government" is cahooting with Grays. I have already posted this information about my contacts with Phil Schneider a number of times on this forum. Neither you nor your "research team" have contacted me to get my side of the story.

Joe, it appears that you are basing your theory on "US government" and "FBI" "declassified documents". So right away the first question that entered my mind is--So we can now believe and trust that everything that the "US government" and the "FBI" states is the truth?

The "US government" is not only a criminal organization, it is a lying, terrorist organization that incites wars and bombs third world countries into the stone age. The FBI is also a lying, criminal organization. I do not need to belabor these points because most of the regulars on this forum are well aware of this.

So why would you trust a so-called "document" from either the "US Government" or the "FBI" and use it to debunk someone you never even knew or had interviewed?

I didn't get abducted into a deep underground military/Grays base until after I knew Phil Schneider. So, Joe, please let me inform you that the "US Government" (that you give as your source to discredit Phil Schneider) has sold us out!

Not only did I personally know Phil Schneider, I personally handled all the materials from Phil's metal, locked briefcase! Guess what?--I'm not dead!

I did not die of radiation sickness! I'm seventy years old in this body and I'm healthy, very much alive and I'm still kicking. I handled these materials about twenty-five years ago! So frankly I consider your ranting about this obvious government propaganda as being quite ludicrous.

In my view Phil Schneider was a true hero. He risked his life to divulge the government's involvement with Grays as well as many other secrets. And, yes, the "US Government" has a very extensive underground base system. Personally, I have only seen a part of that system but it was absolutely an incredible experience complete with flying saucers and advanced technology that we are not allowed to know about. You can read about my experience in this underground base in my second book THE EYE OF RA, which I gave free of charge to the world and it is in the Avalon Library. I have detailed my experience in the "Journey to Discovery" chapter. My underground base experiences start on page 80 of the PDF (EYE OF RA link below).

I also worked with another abductee who was also abducted into a military/Grays base. You can read about that experience in THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET. You can read both of my books by clicking on the links below. I make no money from my books and I don't do interviews because I am not revealing these "US Government" secrets for personal gain or to feed an ego like so many other people do. Phil Schneider did what he did not for monetary gain or to stroke his ego. This man was the real deal.

I first met Phil when he spoke in Post Falls, Idaho with Al Bielek. You can watch this video on YouTube. It was Eva Vale in Hayden, Idaho that arranged for them to come to the area and speak. They both stayed at her house. I talked to Phil after he spoke and showed him drawings of the underground base that the aforementioned abductee was abducted into. He was not familiar with that particular base. But we had a good conversation.

At the Post Falls event Phil opened his shirt and showed the huge scar that he said was made by a weapon of a tall Gray.

The third time that I met with Phil and Al was months later in a small room in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Initially, a friend of mine who was a scientist and engineer was going to go with me and bring his video camera but at the last minute he couldn't make it. Unfortunately, I did not own a video camera so I was not able to record that experience. If I had had a video camera I can assure you that it would be on YouTube and other video platforms. This was just a small gathering arranged by Eva Vale and there were only a half dozen people there in that small room.

This is when Phil opened up his metal case with all the very intriguing materials that he had. He allowed us to handle them. I had never seen or held anything like them. I did not get sick from handling them so please, Joe, stop your "radiation" scare.

BTW, I have never publicly described all the things from that metal case that Phil showed me and allowed me to handle.

It was also at this time that Phil described his shoot out with an FBI agent. He said that an FBI agent had run him off the road. If memory serves this occurred in the Portland, Oregon area. I think Phil said he was living in Beaverton at that time.

After being run off the road Phil got out of his vehicle and the agent started shooting at him. Since Phil usually carries a gun with him, he shot back and killed the FBI agent. Unfortunately, Phil got shot in his shoulder during the shoot out.

It was at this time that Phil opened up his shirt again and revealed a round, bullet-hole-size scar in his left shoulder that was not there before!

Phil then said that he later went to the FBI office in Portland and told them point blank that he had killed an FBI agent! The man that he spoke to told him to get out of his office at that point. The FBI didn't want to talk with him because they were trying to kill him! Man, Phil had humungous balls! How many people would have that much courage to do this?

It is my understanding that this was the thirteenth assassination attempt of Phil Schneider by the "US Government".

It is also my understanding that the "US Government" finally killed him in his own home on the fourteenth try by wrapping a rubber tube around his neck. According to Al Bielek, Phil could not have done that because he had fingers blown off, etc, and he could not have physically used his body to do that. So it was not a suicide or a burglary. They did not steal his valuables like his gold and silver coins--They only took his metal case with all the exotic metals and other evidence that I had personally handled.

Phil was a very solid being in that he could stand his ground and confront just about anything. You don't meet people like this very often in life. Since I was in his presence I could actually "feel" who he was and how he was. He was always very calm, self-assured, steadfast and yet humble. He wasn't looking for praise or anything like that. He didn't have an ego that needed to be stroked (David and Corey come to mind, lol).

Joe, if you had only known Phil you wouldn't have posted this thread. But you didn't and you jumped to false and misleading conclusions based upon so-called "documents" from the criminal, sociopathic, fascist "US Government".

Of course the "US Government" and the "FBI" are going to make up some bullsh*t documents to try to discredit Phil Schneider. Phil was exposing their deepest secrets! Do you think the "US Government" wants us to know that they have sold us out and are working directly with Grays and other very negative ETs?

Why do you think I have been keeping a low profile and using the pen name Truman Cash? They assassinate people like me who talk about these things! What do you think happened to abductee and abduction researcher Karla Turner, who exposed the "US Government" involvement with negative ETs in underground bases? Like me she had not signed a non-disclosure agreement. However, Phil did.

Abductee Leah Haley also exposed the involvement of the "US Government" with Grays in an underground base. Fortunately, she was not murdered--but they harassed and threatened her.

I was also threatened to keep my mouth shut when I was in the deep underground base in the northwest. However, I see no value in being a martyr. I happen to be enjoying life immensely and, frankly, very few people appreciate you when you expose "US Government" secrets that seem too fantastic to believe. Instead, you expose yourself to ridicule by people who have little or no discernment or any real desire to get at the truth of the matter.

I see an endless parade of YouTube circus clowns debunking whistleblowers and experiencers and making all kinds of wild speculations and claims about this or that when they have experienced nothing themselves yet hold themselves out as some kind of expert. For the most part they just seem to be seeking attention to feed their egos, more subscribers and more video views. What a vast wasteland of people who only muddy the waters and end up discouraging real experiencers--people who have had actual contact with ETs--from going public. Why would any abductee/contactee want to subject themselves to this kind of treatment?

The last time I saw Phil it was not in person. By some very strange coincidence I was surfing cable channels (while living in Spokane, Washington) and I stumbled upon an interview of Phil Schneider by a Portland-based television station. Phil was talking about how the "US Government" was murdering microbiologists that were working on secret government projects.

Joe, Phil Schneider was a true American hero. Phil Schneider was a true, honest-to-goodness whistleblower. He was not a Corey Goode. He was not a David Wilcock. He was the real thing.

I find it very sad that you have chosen to side with "US Government" propaganda over actually doing some hands on research before making YouTube videos about Phil Schneider.

You said in your video that it was not to debunk Phil, but you actually did do that. The radiation scare tactic--as I said--is absolute bullsh*t. I know that is a fact.

From my perspective what you did with your video and this thread was not to actually discredit a true whistleblower and hero, but instead you discredited yourself. You really jumped the shark on this one, Joe.

I will PM you so that you know that I have posted the truth about Phil Schneider on your thread. I am hoping that you will take down your fear-based, debunking video and this thread and apologize for invalidating a true American hero and whistleblower. Will you have the courage to publicly do that--the same kind of courage that Phil Schneider had?

Truman L. Cash
    Phil Schneider told you that he killed an FBI officer and then turned himself in...and they told him to go away? Further to that they told him he should go away because, "they were trying to kill him?"

Who were the FBI trying to kill, the FBI officer? Maybe they should have sent Phil on his way with a fruit basket, if that was the case...or perhaps a year's supply of Thorazine.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th April 2019), Mike (11th April 2019), Zanshin (14th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Phil Schneider told you that he killed an FBI officer and then turned himself in...and they told him to go away? Further to that they told him he should go away because, "they were trying to kill him?"

Who were the FBI trying to kill, the FBI officer? Maybe they should have sent Phil on his way with a fruit basket, if that was the case...or perhaps a year's supply of Thorazine.
    I must be really tired.. Because I read that and it went right over my head Mike.. Nice catch...

Truman.. When he told you that story did he explain WHY they told him to get out of there? I mean literally... Did he happen to catch an FBI agent that was trying to HELP HIM in some way? As if to say "Just GO, we KNOW.. " or did they just act like the guy wasn't an agent? Maybe he wasn't an fbi agent and they thought he was disturbed by claimed he killed one of them. And Phil didn't know it wasn't FBI?

I just want to try to make sense of the statement now that it has been brought back up, and I see what Mike is saying.

MANY people handled Phil's stuff and didn't die.. And again his ex wife stood to gain nothing by taking his information and confirming that he wasn't "that guy.." So again there is some serious truth to most of the things that you're suggesting. Which is why I wish that there could be some common ground found between you and Joe.. As I do think you're both working for the same side here.

Who was the other guy that was speaking on the circuit with him that got shot in front of his house.. Bill something or other? (Sorry I am very tired)... I mean people WERE being taken out at the time for speaking out against the establishment.

34. Link to Post #58
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

I’ve read your post. Thanks for your opinion and for sharing your experiences and truths. I’m no longer talking about people, including Phil Schneider.

Truman L. Cash

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Zanshin (14th April 2019)

36. Link to Post #59
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

A brief clarifying comment here, if I may. Posting an FBI report isn't 'siding with the US government'. It's an FBI report. It's just data. We need all the documentation we can find or obtain when seeking to better understand claims like this. And of course, that applies to many others, as well.

I am hoping that you will take down your fear-based, debunking video and this thread and apologize for invalidating a true American hero and whistleblower. Will you have the courage to publicly do that--the same kind of courage that Phil Schneider had?
    But why would you ask anyone to take down an FBI report, thereby denying other researchers the information?

You can, of course, voice the opinion (if this is your opinion: I'm purely guessing) that the report is fabricated, a smear, or in some other way spurious and not to be trusted. But it has to still stand as an on-record document. Don't you agree?

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (12th April 2019), Chip (12th April 2019), ichingcarpenter (12th April 2019), James (12th April 2019), Joe (12th April 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (13th April 2019), Rosemarie (12th April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), Yoda (12th April 2019), Zanshin (14th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast