+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: US intelligence about Consciousness.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Default Re: US intelligence about Consciousness.

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)

Like you wouldn’t believe.
    The implications of this one statement are staggering.

one last thing...

I believe that in periods of stillness, we are shown the way, and in the noise of our everyday existence we are led by both our own egos and outside influences. This thread is one that presented itself at the time I needed to see the information contained in it, so thank you Rachel and Viking.

I also believe what is happening on this planet is WRONG, and needs to stop. In the same way we dominate and exploit other forms of consciousness on this planet, we are being exploited by higher forms. One way out may be to recognize this is happening by experimenting with and achieving new forms of consciousness.

We need to stop spending so much time wondering if Kavanaugh had sex in high school, or whether Q will save us, and start wondering about who we really are, and how to cultivate potential using our own experimental means, especially since we're not being taught this stuff.
    Last edited by Ascension; 28th September 2018 at 23:48.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (29th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th September 2018), Michi (29th September 2018), onawah (30th September 2018), Yoda (29th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: US intelligence about Consciousness.

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    one last thing...

I believe that in periods of stillness, we are shown the way, and in the noise of our everyday existence we are led by both our own egos and outside influences. This thread is one that presented itself at the time I needed to see the information contained in it, so thank you Rachel and Viking.

I also believe what is happening on this planet is WRONG, and needs to stop. In the same way we dominate and exploit other forms of consciousness on this planet, we are being exploited by higher forms. One way out may be to recognize this is happening by experimenting with and achieving new forms of consciousness.

We need to stop spending so much time wondering if Kavanaugh had sex in high school, or whether Q will save us, and start wondering about who we really are, and how to cultivate potential using our own experimental means, especially since we're not being taught this stuff.
    My sentiments exactly. Not a popular view...if only more people realised how low level someone like the president of the US is. And that military intelligence uses the occult sciences, have been for a long time (take John Dee/Elizabeth I, for example).

Quote The implications of this one statement are staggering.
    Forgive me, I’m straying off topic here but posting this publicly for anyone else who may be interested.

Have you heard of the story, “The Blossom and The Fruit”? It’s an extreme example, which is only a tiny sliver of the types of activities occurring beyond the veil, and not at all what I had in mind when I wrote my comment, but it offers insights into the attitudes and lives of high level sorcerers/black magicians.

As an example; their view/perception is firmly rooted in the spiritual realms (world of cause), while they see those who are rooted in the physical realms (world of effect) as inferior. Individual lives are just a means to an end, for the good of the whole (sorcerers who lack faith in humanity, perhaps their existence is a reflection of the lack of faith humanity has in itself). Some would deem the master in the story a white magician because of his ultimate objective, I strongly disagree with that. I personally don’t rate white magicians too highly either, in reality the line between them is blurred, IMO, since both are known to employ evil spirits to do their bidding.

Full, free PDF of the story: The Blossom and The Fruit.

Correction - that PDF states it was published in 1890, Blavatsky and Collins (editors) began publishing it in 1887. They published it in the magazine, “Lucifer”, releasing a new chapter in each issue. Here’s their introductory comment (same as in PDF) -

Quote Only—
    One facet of the stone,
    One ray of the star,
    One petal of the flower of life,
    But the one that stands outermost and faces us who are
    men and women.

THIS strange story has come from a far county and was brought in a mysterious manner; we claim only to be the scribes and the editors. In this capacity, however, it is we who are answerable to the public and the critics. We therefore ask in advance, one favour only of the reader; that he will accept (while reading this story) the theory of the re-incarnation of souls as a living fact.
    M.C.
    It’s supposedly a true story, I remember reading that in the magazine too but can’t find it now, so I’m not sure now if it was published as such or not. If it is then I’m content to be in denial, although I don’t doubt at all the White Brotherhood exists, nor do I doubt such skills and far reaching power.

Note: Demonic entities do their bidding and they feed on the energy of bloodshed. Don’t worry, there are no devil worshipping rituals or anything gory like that, or I wouldn’t suggest reading it, but without understanding this you won’t understand the consequences of the master’s actions near the end of the book.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ascension (30th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2