+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: US intelligence about Consciousness.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Default US intelligence about Consciousness.

Found this on my travels about a classified document at that time about Consciousness and how reality can be manipulated. Hope I've linked correctly Mods.

Fascinating read.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Mc...w?usp=drivesdk

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Ascension (20th September 2018), bandix (4th December 2018), Belle (8th June 2019), Buzzie (20th September 2018), Cognitive Dissident (20th September 2018), DNA (28th September 2018), Elixir (20th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2018), Franny (20th September 2018), gaiagirl (21st September 2018), happyuk (21st September 2018), Innocent Warrior (21st September 2018), Intranuclear (22nd September 2018), Kryztian (20th September 2018), Magnus (20th September 2018), Mark (4th June 2019), meeradas (30th September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), Noelle (20th September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018), petra (1st October 2018), Richard S. (21st September 2018), RMF808 (20th September 2018), RunningDeer (16th December 2018), thepainterdoug (20th September 2018), toppy (20th September 2018), Wansen (21st September 2018), what is a name? (20th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Default Re: US intelligence about Consciousness.

Very fascinating. Thank you Viking. It will take a couple reads to completely digest.

I had limited success many years ago with the Gateway program (home version). Was able to achieve the vibrational state (which is a trip in itself) but never made it out-of-body. Fear was the limiter. Tried again many years later with the same results.

Used to be several people here discussing astral travel adventures & technique...Jake, Trainee Human and Sir Dipswitch was it? Haven't noticed much posting recently on this topic.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

bandix (4th December 2018), Eric J (Viking) (20th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2018), gaiagirl (21st September 2018), Mark (4th June 2019), Nasu (21st September 2018), Noelle (20th September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018), thepainterdoug (20th September 2018), toppy (20th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

I have a friend who has attended two courses at the Monroe Institute. To this day, many of the participants are from NASA. Not everyone in these courses is able to have an OBE at will which is the aim of the program.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2018), gaiagirl (21st September 2018), Magnus (20th September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), Noelle (20th September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018), thepainterdoug (20th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Just thinking how our reality would have been without the control mechanisms in place.... .

Viking
    Choose well.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Ascension (21st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2018), Kryztian (20th September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,809 times in 3,459 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Just thinking how our reality would have been without the control mechanisms in place...
    I am all for mind control, as long as it is each of us controlling and expanding our own minds and consciousness, and not someone else manipulating it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2018), gaiagirl (21st September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018), Post-Structuralist Comet (27th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, viking! I can tell this is going to open a new "gateway" for me! Have to read it when I am able to concentrate good!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (21st September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018), Yoda (29th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Very fascinating. Thank you Viking. It will take a couple reads to completely digest.

I had limited success many years ago with the Gateway program (home version). Was able to achieve the vibrational state (which is a trip in itself) but never made it out-of-body. Fear was the limiter. Tried again many years later with the same results.

Used to be several people here discussing astral travel adventures & technique...Jake, Trainee Human and Sir Dipswitch was it? Haven't noticed much posting recently on this topic.
    Was it the fear of the sounds and vibrations heard and felt, or the fear of not knowing what comes next? In my experience, the fear of not knowing what came next always ended the experience right at its climax. The cataclysm of it brings doubt into your consciousness, and any bit of doubt holds you down to your physical body, but, as with many other aspects of human life, any practice can become familiar, and secondhand nature.
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

Ascension (21st September 2018), Eric J (Viking) (21st September 2018), gaiagirl (29th September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Siphonemis (here)

Was it the fear of the sounds and vibrations heard and felt, or the fear of not knowing what comes next? In my experience, the fear of not knowing what came next always ended the experience right at its climax. The cataclysm of it brings doubt into your consciousness, and any bit of doubt holds you down to your physical body, but, as with many other aspects of human life, any practice can become familiar, and secondhand nature.
    Both times I recognized vibrational state, I would overanalyze and immediately feel scared... fear of the unknown, then the sensations would stop. As years passed and life progressed I kept telling myself I wanted to keep trying because I've always had a desire to do it, but started noticing I would make excuses rather than make time to try again. I convinced myself I wasn't ready. Then it turned into fear of failure...that I wouldn't be able to work through the fear. Now, I tell myself I can do it anytime so what's the hurry? I will be successful when I work through the irrational fear! But I don't even try. My own screwed up internal dialogue. :/

I did have a strange incident recently where I started to nod off at my computer, recognized the vibrations, then experienced something I would characterize as a vision. It was so banal it's ridiculous. It wasn't at all like experiences I had read about where a person is looking down at their physical body, and able to fly through walls. It was more like a really blurry vision. A fuzzy at the edges view of an empty pie plate that was on the counter behind me in the kitchen.

I thought to myself at the time, how completely idiotic. I've finally had some kind of unusual experience, and the object of that experience was a pie tin. If that was an oobe, it didn't follow the pattern I was expecting. But if it was, it absolutely occurred with no fear whatsoever. Just boom. Didn't have any sensation of being out of my body, and it was so short in duration that I really don't know what happened.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th September 2018), Eric J (Viking) (21st September 2018), Innocent Warrior (27th September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018), Siphonemis (25th September 2018), toppy (21st September 2018), Wansen (21st September 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Part 30 onwards I found interesting ...

Also under heading 'Patterning' at the end there could be drastic consequences if dislocation from existing reality. Or are we sorting the wheat from the chaff. Sort of let's cut the crap and get on with the New Paradigm.

Viking
    Choose well.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (21st September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

What a treasure. Too much to write but this find is very precious to me, thank you for sharing.

BTW, Itzhak Bentov invented a chair that recorded the moment a meditating person made contact with God, while they were seated in it. His military work was secret and his daughter thought he was going mad. Source. He died shortly afterwards in a plane crash. Pretty interesting to keep in mind while reading this document.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018), petra (1st October 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018), Yoda (29th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Very interesting. Thanks for posting. A lot of info to digest. I did notice that points 35 and 36 were missing. Not redacted just missing. A page, maybe two would be my guess. I wonder what was on those points or pages that they didn't want to release? Weaponization methods other than merely intelligence gathering through remote viewing? Perhaps further discussions on the character of some of the lower entities described to inhabit these other vibrational realms? Who knows, but overall, even with those two omitted, I found it a fascinating read.

Makes you wonder with all this so called mandela effect observations, if there is some geeky group of highly tuned spectral investigators working and humming their way into the past, present and future, tinkering with things for the benefit of their now super well informed military / corporate masters??

Thanks for posting, much food for thought...x... N

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st September 2018), Innocent Warrior (22nd September 2018), Intranuclear (22nd September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

As Nasu noted, page 35 is missing. Googling the document only shows the same identical pdf (scanned images - not OCR'd) linked by many sites. It is definitely an intriguing read although a bit intimidating. In the "Conclusion" the steps to enhance OBE, one must have quite a bit of qualified helpers. Not sure that even the Monroe Institute does those steps as I imagine it could result in some lawsuits if mishandled. I certainly would love to participate in a program described in the conclusion.

I found an online OCR site and tried to convert the document into text. The converted document is full of errors due to the online software's ineptness (hey, it was free).
    In any case, I am including the last section (section 38 - Conclusion) after manually correcting the scanned text.
    ======================================================================
    38. Conclusion. There is a sound, rational basis in terms of physical science
    parameters for considering Gateway to be plausible in terms of essential
    objectives. Intuitional insights of not only personal but of a practical and
    professional nature would seem to be within bounds of reasonable expectations.
    However, a phased approach for entering the Gateway Experience in an accelerated
    mode would seem to be required if the time needed to reach advanced states of
    altered consciousness is to be brought within more manageable limits from the
    standpoint of establishing an organization—wide exploitation Of Gateway's
    potential. The most promising approach suggested in the foregoing study involves
    the following steps

A. Begin by using the Gateway Hemi—Sync tapes to achieve enhanced brain focus
    and to induce hemisphere synchronization.
    B. Then add strong REM sleep frequencies to induce left brain quiescence and
    deep physical relaxation.
    C. Provide hypnotic suggestion designed to enable an individual induce
    deep autohypnotic state at Will.
    D. Use autohypnotic suggestion to attain much enhanced focus Of concentration
    and motivation in rapidly progressing through Focus 12 exercises.
    E. Then repeat steps A and B following use of the autohypnotic suggestion
    that an out-of-body movement will occur and be remembered.
    F. Repeat step E to achieve facility in gaining out-of-body state under
    conscious control. Alter hypnotic suggestion to stress ability to consciously
    control out-of-body movement and maintain it even after REM sleep State ends.
    G. Approach Focus 15 and 21 objectives(escape from time—space and interact
    within new dimensions) from the out—of—body perspective.

H. Use multi—focus approach to solve problem of distortion in terrestrial
    information gathering trips. This approach involves the use of three individuals
    in the out-of-body state, one viewing the target object here, in time—space, one
    Viewing it at Focus 15 as Slips Into the immediate past, and one viewing it at
    Focus 21 as it slips from the immediate future. Debrief all three and compare data
    gathered from the three points of view. If care is taken to insure that the three
    all go together, in the same environment, their consciousness energy
    systems should resonate in sympathetic oscillation. They can tune in to the same
    target on different planes(dimensions) with greater effectiveness.

I. Encourage pursuit of full self knowledge by individuals involved in
    the foregoing experiments to enhance objectivity in observation and
    thinking, and to remove personal energy blockages likely to retard rapid progress.

J. Be intellectually prepared to react to possible encounters with
    intelligent, non—corporal energy forms when time—space boundaries are exceeded.

K. Arrange to have groups Of people In Focus 12 state unite their altered
    consciousness to build holographic patterns around sensitive areas to repulse
    possible unwanted presences.

L. Encourage more advanced Gateway participants to build holographic patterns
    of successful attainment and rapid progress for advanced colleagues to assist them
    in progressing through the Gateway system.

If these experiments are carried through, it is to be hoped that we will truly find
    a gateway to Gateway and to the realm of practical application fot the Whole system
    of techniques which comprise it.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Ascension (22nd September 2018), Eric J (Viking) (22nd September 2018), Innocent Warrior (22nd September 2018), Mark (4th June 2019), Nasu (23rd September 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Steps A & B together would be enough to induce an oobe. Optional steps C, D & E would speed the process, and add the ability to retain detail for those who have trouble remembering dreams. Step G is included in the Gateway program already but it takes years to work through 6 waves, plus you get stuck if you haven't mastered previous steps. So, it looks like simply adding some REM sleep frequencies at focus 12 might be enough to induce the first one faster. Even at focus 10, you're already deeply relaxed to the point you would not be able to fumble around to start up a second audio device. They need to be combined onto an extended track somehow.
    Last edited by Ascension; 22nd September 2018 at 17:05. Reason: removed info about 7th wave - it's now 6

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Nasu (23rd September 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I did have a strange incident recently where I started to nod off at my computer, recognized the vibrations, then experienced something I would characterize as a vision. It was so banal it's ridiculous. It wasn't at all like experiences I had read about where a person is looking down at their physical body, and able to fly through walls. It was more like a really blurry vision. A fuzzy at the edges view of an empty pie plate that was on the counter behind me in the kitchen.

I thought to myself at the time, how completely idiotic. I've finally had some kind of unusual experience, and the object of that experience was a pie tin. If that was an oobe, it didn't follow the pattern I was expecting. But if it was, it absolutely occurred with no fear whatsoever. Just boom. Didn't have any sensation of being out of my body, and it was so short in duration that I really don't know what happened.
    I don’t think it’s idiotic, I think you did it, which is all that matters because you can do it again.

That’s how it always happens, boom, just like that and you’re there having a ‘gateway experience’. It is best to have zero expectations of how it will be because there’s a variety of ways in which the experience itself can happen, but you’re there and it can be repeated by recreating the same conditions.

Reflect on the conditions of how it happened (see how it matches the core mechanics used in the military technique?) and then employ precisely the same mechanics by recreating the same conditions and you can do it again (note what state your mind was in and that you were the conscious objective observer). It’s best you find your own way but there is a very simple way to repeatedly do it. No aides are necessary because you are the gateway.

You can vibrate out of your body in the sense that we are often told about but you can also instantly leave your body, it’s exactly like teleporting in your physical body except you’re not in your physical body (although it feels exactly like you are). From that very same gateway/portal you can also have visions. If that’s what you sensed it to be then that’s what it was, it will be clear to you when you’re out of your body (teleporting).

Another thing that can happen is that you can suddenly see your physical surroundings as if your eyes were open but you’re not looking through your physical eyes, so you can see into the other dimensions that we don’t usually see in our standard waking state. I find this usually happens when there’s an interdimensional/extradimensional being in the room (various types) so that’s what I usually see with that, but I’ve also seen a parallel reality in that state (that time happened the same way you did it). There are a lot of observers you can communicate with, you don’t have to be a passive observer, which seems to be our natural first inclinations.

It’s best not to try to achieve a certain way of experience, just provide the conditions and allow what happens. After a bit of practice you will experience something every time that you don’t go to sleep with your body, which gets easier with practice.

It’s a more rarer occurrence but there’s a stratum or space that’s right on the cusp of consciousness and unconsciousness and if you hit it while still lucid then something amazing is sure to happen. Beings have come to facilitate me with this, if that happens then let them, you’re fully conscious and in full control, you can bail at any time simply by opening your eyes. This space is like a portal within the portal, to anywhere for all sorts of things, like training, downloads, time travel and more.

Also, in this space that we’re calling the gateway experience, you have clear communication with your HS and a more universal voice, when necessary. The universal voice is difficult to describe but easy to recognise, it’s like you’re communicating with the very fabric of the space you’re in, it’s conscious, knows everything, benevolent, and can intervene if necessary. At first you may not notice the intelligences communicating with you but once you catch yourself responding to them they’ll become clear. So there’s really nothing to fear, you are superbly equipped.

Allow anything that’s not vivid to come and go, don’t try to hold onto it, the vividness will come just as effortlessly with practice. You’re at the doorway when you see the swirling energy (a bit like you’re in a tunnel, coloured, I see violet) but it can take off before that even happens.

Anyway, I kept on thinking about your post and just wanted to encourage you and anyone else who’s experienced the same thing to keep going. I think a lot of people do experience it but don’t realise what it is. You seem like a natural to me, I recognise it in your langauge when you write about it.

I’ve endeavoured to cover the most important points above, Godspeed.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 27th September 2018 at 07:11. Reason: Rearranged text to flow better, clarified.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ascension (27th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (27th September 2018), Eric J (Viking) (27th September 2018), Forest Denizen (27th July 2019), Mark (4th June 2019), Nasu (28th September 2018), Valerie Villars (28th September 2018), what is a name? (27th September 2018), Yoda (29th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Rachel, thank you so much for taking the time to respond with so much information, and confirming that I'm on the right track. I'm excited now to try again. I needed to know that it doesn't necessarily happen in a textbook fashion. I will practice from here on out without expectations.

Also nice to know my body was not immediately set upon by djins or something. Lucky for me, they only had seconds to react.

For those who might be trying this and thinking it's all in your imagination, I would characterize the difference in this way. In imagining, I tell myself to picture something in my mind, then try to visualize it, building the image as I think about it. When this happened, it was an image that was presented without thought, and it took me seconds to recognize what I was seeing.
    Last edited by Ascension; 27th September 2018 at 08:51. Reason: added bit about imagination

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (27th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (27th September 2018), Nasu (28th September 2018), Yoda (29th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

A certain take on life says that we are a composite of discernible entities: The real self plus a variety of robots, (culturally speaking, the spiritual, the astral, or documented realms beyond ordinary physicality). For a military budget to contract with trusted research institutes, to provide trainees a ‘gateway experience’ (or peak experience), may have a benign model to compare with, such as StarTrek, of TV fame. That model had some really great episodes, to help my generation along the way.

However this other take, a revealed take on existence, also describes the nature of such entity-states in much greater detail, with great care and with a deeper scientific consciousness. It is a work of lifetimes, ocean deep, so it stimulated me to test this other system, (with better results than my decades of searching past).

As it is generally reported, modern humans barely scratch the surface of available consciousness. Major scientific support has not been there, until recently, (less than two centuries). Yet for a militant funder to come lately, after these long ages, may pose a hope or is it a skepticism? We are freer to question things today. The same skepticism is thrown at unpaid researchers and seekers of truth, who also express these subject matters, using a variety of terms and testable methods. Unpaid they go unsung, but may well hold much better keys.

One take is that each reincarnating self has this customized set of robots, plural, (such as customized entities, persona, psyche, ego, soul, spirit, etc..), but that these robots are not “the real us". Too easily, we confuse these robots as ‘us’, in this situation or that one. In unprogressive lives we may submerge indulgently as an emotional robot finds a cozy trap, for the real self to submerge in. It could be a sedentary life style, submitting to fads. Let it be? For better or worse, basically, we might not move forward with dimensional advancement. We are possibly slipping backwards, incarnation-wise. Is this desirable? With our planet slipping backwards on masse, is this OK with you?

Self-remembrance has been a practice to help us sort this out and advance beyond these stuck incarnations, of ruining a good planet, (of getting worse off as a species). Militant lifetimes are filled with a wide range of human experience, but have yet to map out a winning strategy of life after life. Or map out this range of cosmic experience. Like all bureaucracies, the CIA has it’s constraints, if it seeks truer and deeper liberations. Cosmic contracts are not bought and sold.

Thanks for letting us hear of "US intelligence" trying out new things, as there is much knowledge to consider. See what works and to what end such things work out. A good goal might lift us up, to discover groundwork, already prepped by us in a past life. So that catching up with our past accomplishments, is one great step in existence. Our handling of our internal robot activation, through many incarnations, could become our path through portals, or gateways, or higher achievements, so to speak. If a bureaucracy could likewise work that way too, then bravo! The world could advance at warp speed.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 27th September 2018 at 22:04. Reason: . . . correcting my robots ;-)

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Ascension (28th September 2018), earthdreamer (12th June 2019), Eric J (Viking) (27th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (28th September 2018), Nasu (28th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Rachel, thank you so much for taking the time to respond with so much information, and confirming that I'm on the right track. I'm excited now to try again. I needed to know that it doesn't necessarily happen in a textbook fashion. I will practice from here on out without expectations.

Also nice to know my body was not immediately set upon by djins or something. Lucky for me, they only had seconds to react.

For those who might be trying this and thinking it's all in your imagination, I would characterize the difference in this way. In imagining, I tell myself to picture something in my mind, then try to visualize it, building the image as I think about it. When this happened, it was an image that was presented without thought, and it took me seconds to recognize what I was seeing.
    You’re welcome, my pleasure. Nice observation btw.

A clarification, I wrote -

Quote It’s best not to try to achieve a certain way of experience, just provide the conditions and allow what happens.
    Meaning, don’t try to achieve a certain way of experiencing it, like a vision, teleporting etc. but you can still experiment with your method as long as you stick to those specific mechanisms.

For example, you can try holding something in your hands while you do it, set out with a certain objective (like, with the intent to learn more about why I’m here, for example), or invite a particular being to communicate with before you start.

You’re outside space and time in this state, so you can reach out to anyone, from a person who’s passed, to an ET if you want. I just call them in the same manner I pray and then I begin. It’s up to them whether they’ll come of course but all you need is to genuinely love them to make the connection (heart open), so compassion is the key to being free to connect with anyone. Don’t feel rejected when they don’t come, their ability to come is subject to conditions, like energy and timing, what’s best for you etc. Once you’ve reached out to them they’ll likely come when they can anyway.

About the malevolent beings. I’ve never been attacked by one while using the gateway experience technique, this is my theory of why... When you employ different mechanisms you achieve differing states of awareness/consciousness, hence different effects and realms.

With the gateway experience you’re heading toward/into the unconscious, while remaining conscious and you haven’t been sleeping (that’s key because it ensures you will remember, hence shedding the light of your conscious mind onto what was previously unknown to your conscious mind, which steadily alters/expands/upgrades the way you perceive in your standard waking state).

Most of my encounters with malevolent beings have been as I was waking up from sleeping. A very different state of consciousness. In that state you’re moving away/coming out of an unconscious state; you’ve been sleeping, your mind is conscious but sluggish and not yet grounded in the physical realm, and your body is heavy, paralysed if being attacked (being in the proximity of benevolent or benign beings can have the same effect). If this ever happens just ground yourself by moving your body and they’ll disappear from your perception/experience (if they’re not malevolent then just ask them to move a little further away). You feel like you can’t move but you can, direct your focus inwards, away from them, and you’ll be able to move.

I’m still studying the malevolent beings but so far I suspect this is because they need to use us as the bridge between where they usually reside and the physical realm (sorcerers open portals and let them in) and they can use us on our way out from being unconscious, sort of piggybacking us to our realm. Most of them anyway, some seem to be of this realm.

A few more tips -

Being an authentic person (not to be confused with being perfect, just true to yourself and real) is very powerful and influential in regards to the success and quality of a gateway experience. This could be discussed at great length but most importantly it aligns you with your HS and keeps you perfectly on track. I don’t think you’re not authentic btw, this is just good to know.

It all comes down to how you react in the moment, the more you can handle the further you will go and the more you can learn. So keep your cool to stay fearless, trusting you are naturally and sufficiently equipped and guided for anything that happens.

Follow the guidance of the beings who are facilitating and guiding you, it’s a potent state to be in, we’re inexperienced and they’re all over it, so behave. . I once asked a being why I’m always chaperoned and he said, “you have to be careful where you point that weapon”. He was being playful but that gives you an idea of the potency of the effect of our focus in that state, effects beyond our comprehension (think observer effect for starters and possible implications of specific, directed intent). This is where training comes into it.

I’ll leave it at that, thank you for reading this far. All the best.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 28th September 2018 at 03:41. Reason: Typo

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ascension (28th September 2018), earthdreamer (12th June 2019), Eric J (Viking) (28th September 2018), Nasu (28th September 2018), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019), what is a name? (28th September 2018), Yoda (29th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Rachel, I appreciate the knowledge you are imparting here. Just curious, how long have you been doing this, if you don't mind me asking?

You are giving more specific tips than I've ever seen before. Typical guides focus on techniques to get out and don't offer much after that.

I have so many questions but please do not feel like you have to respond to anything.

I seem to recall that Robert Monroe talked about how energy forms appear differently in other realms. Dreamers appear one way, and those who are lucid or oob another way, brighter somehow, so they stand out. Do you immediately sense the the intentions of those you encounter? Do you feel malevolence when present. Can you be tricked in the early stages when inexperienced.

Think I might just be overly focused on the possible negative experiences, probably because the early gateway practice sessions focus on creating a protective energy bubble in case you get out in the beginning stages. I always wondered why protection is needed.

Sounds like I don't really need to fear though because progress or lack thereof is based on the ability to handle it. Hopefully it will be slowly incremental. Like next time I get a pie tin plus a fork. I don't yet understand how authentic-ness plays out in different levels of consciousness. Do we drag our personality quirks along with us wherever we go?

I like the idea of having an objective in advance to limit surprises. I will try that.

Fascinating about the piggybacking to our realm by some from here who are traveling back and forth. Why can't they just come back the way they left? This plays into my gut feeling that there are things affecting this realm which are being played out in other realms.

So much to learn here. I'm compiling your tips for easy reference.

Hope there are other beginners out there benefiting from your knowledge as well.

Thank you again.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (28th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (28th September 2018), Nasu (28th September 2018), Yoda (29th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)

I’m still studying the malevolent beings but so far I suspect this is because they need to use us as the bridge between where they usually reside and the physical realm (sorcerers open portals and let them in) and they can use us on our way out from being unconscious, sort of piggybacking us to our realm. Most of them anyway, some seem to be of this realm.
    Thinking about this a bit more...

Wonder if this is some time of energy conservation maneuver, like drafting behind a semi on the freeway.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (28th September 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Rachel, I appreciate the knowledge you are imparting here. Just curious, how long have you been doing this, if you don't mind me asking?

You are giving more specific tips than I've ever seen before. Typical guides focus on techniques to get out and don't offer much after that.

I have so many questions but please do not feel like you have to respond to anything.

I seem to recall that Robert Monroe talked about how energy forms appear differently in other realms. Dreamers appear one way, and those who are lucid or oob another way, brighter somehow, so they stand out. Do you immediately sense the the intentions of those you encounter? Do you feel malevolence when present. Can you be tricked in the early stages when inexperienced.

Think I might just be overly focused on the possible negative experiences, probably because the early gateway practice sessions focus on creating a protective energy bubble in case you get out in the beginning stages. I always wondered why protection is needed.

Sounds like I don't really need to fear though because progress or lack thereof is based on the ability to handle it. Hopefully it will be slowly incremental. Like next time I get a pie tin plus a fork. I don't yet understand how authentic-ness plays out in different levels of consciousness. Do we drag our personality quirks along with us wherever we go?

I like the idea of having an objective in advance to limit surprises. I will try that.

Fascinating about the piggybacking to our realm by some from here who are traveling back and forth. Why can't they just come back the way they left? This plays into my gut feeling that there are things affecting this realm which are being played out in other realms.

So much to learn here. I'm compiling your tips for easy reference.

Hope there are other beginners out there benefiting from your knowledge as well.

Thank you again.
    That’s interesting about Monroe, it makes perfect sense from my perspective.

I don’t like to go into it too much publicly anymore, so I’ll just briefly answer these questions, but you’re welcome to PM me for more details or with further questions (I’m not that active online atm, my replies will be delayed).

I’m not that knowledgeable really but what I can share is from direct experience, so it’s a rich source of information. I’ve had a variety of paranormal experiences (general term, I never know what to call them) throughout my life. I didn’t give any of it much thought for a long time but a few experiences shifted my view on reality and human perception/potential to way outside the norm, so I ended up spending a lot of energy reflecting on my experiences, exploring them, and experimenting. I’ve been using my ‘gateway experience’ technique for about five years. It took a lot of experiences to accumulate the knowledge/data I have, so the comprehension I have now, of all my experiences, is only a relatively recent development.

Sensing the nature/intent of beings. Sometimes it’s obvious and sometimes it’s not. With some it’s immediately evident by their behaviour (attacking or helping), some have really strong energy and it’s easy to sense, but then some I don’t feel much of anything and they’re just watching or around, so it can be harder to tell with them.

There’s a couple of other ways to tell but that might require a finer sense (came with experience for me). Even if they’re not communicating telepathically there’s still a level of communication happening by interacting or observing each other, and you can feel their intent that way. Another way is to sense them with the query about their nature and then I feel an immediate reaction in my heart, if it’s an acute fear that I feel then I know they’re up to no good. I’ve observed a chain of mechanisms used to attack me by malevolent beings, so I can identify them like that too.

Protection protocol. I don’t use shields. I’ve been attacked enough times (other states) to trust my ability to get through it and when that fails I know I have backup, and they’re highly skilled beings. I have a clear sense that I can handle whatever comes, otherwise my HS wouldn’t allow it. However, I don’t use aides and I develop with experience, whereas they’re using aides to achieve the state, so maybe there’s a risk that they’ll end up in a state/place that they don’t have the experience to deal with. I’d have to check the doc again to be more relevant but it could be something like that anyway, or they could just be being safe (workplace health and safety ).

Authenticity, that’s a huge topic. I’ll just point out that it’s a powerfully positive state that cultivates compassion, sovereignty, independence, love, honesty and a clear sense of direction, which is all beneficial for exploring other dimensions. An example; you’re more comfortable with yourself, which causes you to be more confident in the presence of other beings, there’s no hiding yourself or secrets there. Yeah, we still have our personality quirks there, well I do anyway.

Piggybacking - that theory is a work in progress and that’s a coarse outline, there’s more to it, but I do know for certain that one of the ways they can enter here, from wherever they come from (demonic), is like that.

I had previously suspected it but it was confirmed to me when I had a dream in which I was attacked by them, I woke myself up out of the dream to escape, but then it was still on me, physically, when I woke up in 3D. Hectic. I know it wasn’t a dream that arose as an effect of them attacking me from the physical realm, because I’ve experienced both and can easily tell the difference. Piggybacking provides them the ability to directly affect our physical body.

Quote This plays into my gut feeling that there are things affecting this realm which are being played out in other realms.
    Like you wouldn’t believe.

Thank you for your interest and appreciation. You know where to find me for more information, and I would love to hear about your future successes.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 28th September 2018 at 22:21. Reason: Clarified

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ascension (28th September 2018), Eric J (Viking) (29th September 2018), Valerie Villars (28th September 2018), Yoda (29th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast