Thread: Robert Walker's 'Debunking Doomsday' blog to date

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Default Robert Walker's 'Debunking Doomsday' blog to date

Lots of data here:

Robert Walker
    Writer of articles on Mars and Space issues - Software Developer of Tune Smithy, Bounce Metronome etc.

I have a good first class honours degree in maths I've had a long term interest in
    space exploration and astronomy, since the early 1960s and have been science blogging since 2014. To find out more about protecting Earth and Mars, and reasons why humans should go to the Moon first, not Mars, see my three books: Case for Moon First, also MOON FIRST: Why Humans on Mars Right Now Are Bad for Science, and Touch Mars? Europa? Enceladus? Or a Tale of Missteps? I learnt to program in the early 1970s, and am the developer of Tune Smithy which is used for microtonal music and making fractal tunes “as intricate as a snowflake”. My most popular program is Bounce Metronome Pro, which I wrote to help musicians play intricate rhythms and polyrhythms. I’m also the author of Lissajous 3D which makes swirly curves in 3D and Virtual Flower which makes 3D virtual trees and flowers.

I have a first class honours degree in Maths from York university and I studied for a PhD at Wolfson College Oxford (though I didn't get the degree). I also have a M.Hum from York University - that's a second undergraduate degree (in Philosophy) taken as a Masters.

I am an amateur musician and do a small amount of amateur composition, writing tunes for recorder and short microtonal pieces

I am not Robert Walker the Trump space adviser. Also I am not Robert Walker the composer. Mine is a common name and there are many “Robert Walkers”.

https://science20.quora.com/List-of-...y-blog-to-date

LIST OF ARTICLES

Why the sunspot solar observatory could not have spotted an asteroid - it was shut down because of a criminal investigation by the FBI of an individual at the observatory

Clathrate Gun Hypothesis is effectively debunked now

Debunked: FBI shut down solar observatory because we are about to have a super flare - JUST NO!

Debunked: FBI closed down solar observatory to hide the sun?! Or for aliens?! - NOT - so what is it?

No president Trump didn’t set a date for the rapture - he subscribes to the ‘Prosperity gospel’ - not a believer in the third temple prophecy

We would have ample warning of a supervolcano eruption - centuries, or thousands of years
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Speakers of British English, however, would always say “maths”, as in “I took a degree in maths”. They would never say “math”. There are logical arguments for both spellings. The word “mathematics” can be considered as a singular and as a plural noun.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), O Donna (21st September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Robert Walker's 'Debunking Doomsday' blog to date

Has this guy not heard of the secret space program?

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Ask him .........

5. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

I just think one must start with the book "Who Built the Moon?" by Christopher Knight/Alan Butler-

sheds a whole new light on things-

Larry

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (22nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd September 2018), Franny (22nd September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread