+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Perhaps we know what's going to happen - Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Default Perhaps we know what's going to happen - Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

As I have been sick ,ongoing cold with fever today, so I have been watching a lot of intresting youtube sites.

The nr 1 I lost myself into is this one called newearth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang/videos

She is from Bulgaria and have a tiny voice (witch I found disturbing), so narrative can get on your nerves, nevertheless It´s worth watching, try it.

I recomend Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd September 2018), Noelle (22nd September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Perhaps we know what's going to happen -Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    She is from Bulgaria and have a tiny voice (witch I found disturbing), so narrative can get on your nerves, nevertheless It´s worth watching, try it.
    It's an hour and a half long, and you said yourself she has an irritating voice. I dipped into it very briefly, and the narration is definitely hard to understand. I (and probably others!) won't 'try it' unless you offer a summary of what the video contains and what the prophecies are. Thanks!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Noelle (22nd September 2018), Rawhide68 (22nd September 2018), Truglivartna (23rd September 2018), wondering (22nd September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Default Re: Perhaps we know what's going to happen - Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

Circa @ 4:10 "...there will be other interesting stuff. Like for example Atlantis lying in relatively good condition and almost fully functional in the Pacific ocean not the Atlantic"

She does the Avalon listener a favour by stating this so early in the presentation.

I knew at this moment I could safely disregard the remainder, especially in light of the recent thread on Atlantis where real research and analysis was undertaken.
    Last edited by happyuk; 22nd September 2018 at 14:40.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Rawhide68 (22nd September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Default Re: Perhaps we know what's going to happen -Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

Bill, I agree with you , it's not fair of me to not tell what's it about. But since I'm desperatelty phobic of doing any misspelling (due to you) ,and the film covers so many layers of everything, I put it out the way I did.
    I feel it's important.

I will push her site with lots of good films about megalitic historic unexplained.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqL...eBP10Zhu5p-0cQ

It's Not the ancient aliens by corp prometheus fabricated entertainment. You have to deal with a very annoying narrator, but watch the films she has on her channel, they are amazing!

Love and peace
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 22nd September 2018 at 15:38.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Justplain (23rd September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Default Re: Perhaps we know what's going to happen - Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

Thanks Rawhide. I watched the whole video and enjoyed the imagery and the amazing story of this young boy who chose to leave us rather than become an adult. So many interesting ideas to ponder. Glad to have seen this.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Lightbulb Re: Perhaps we know what's going to happen - Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

Quote Posted by Docim369 (here)
    One thing is prediction, another prophecy. I was fascinated by the prophecies of otrok Viaceslav, a Russian child who lived to be only 11 years old, passed away in 1993, yet in detail foretold what is happening in these times. Yes nothing is set in stone. But it does not seem that humanity is letting go of the ego based egoism, not turning to God (Divine will) and will have to go through some kinds of rough awakening. Anyone interested in these topics I recomend the youtube channel New Earth. Take care, folks.

Born on March 22, 1982, he died on March 17, 1993, 5 days shy of his birthday. This is the period of the night of the soul, he was born at the time of phase 12, the most spiritual phase, so he left as he came...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Casey Claar (5th December 2023), Eva2 (5th December 2023), Harmony (6th December 2023), Yoda (6th December 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Is there a written transcript of the prophecies?
    Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Quote Posted by Docim369 (here)
    One thing is prediction, another prophecy. I was fascinated by the prophecies of otrok Viaceslav, a Russian child who lived to be only 11 years old, passed away in 1993, yet in detail foretold what is happening in these times. Yes nothing is set in stone. But it does not seem that humanity is letting go of the ego based egoism, not turning to God (Divine will) and will have to go through some kinds of rough awakening. Anyone interested in these topics I recomend the youtube channel New Earth. Take care, folks.
    Born on March 22, 1982, he died on March 17, 1993, 5 days shy of his birthday. This is the period of the night of the soul, he was born at the time of phase 12, the most spiritual phase, so he left as he came...
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (6th December 2023), Yoda (6th December 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Perhaps we know what's going to happen - Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

You have to do this research between Russian and Croatian, first you have to identify the language ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Harmony (6th December 2023), onawah (6th December 2023), Yoda (6th December 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Summary from this site -> https://eightify.app/summary/miscell...phecies-part-1

Apocalyptic events and their consequences

The noble souls will initially feel lonely and abandoned, but later on, God will personally start helping them.

The zombified masses will only realize the existence of evil and their own trap when it's too late, turning into merciless Headhunters who will hunt down the noble people in the countryside.

Otrok Vyacheslav predicts that in the future, the top layer of the atmosphere will burn up, causing the skies to change color and the entire atmosphere to be different, resulting in everyone experiencing constant terrible headaches without any aspirin available.

The Great Famine will be severe, lasting around three months with no food, but the government will suddenly provide lots of food for everyone.

The prophecy predicts a global famine where the government initially provides food but later withdraws it, leading to starvation for many people.

"Sarovsky will resurrect his naturally mummified remains and come back to life in front of everybody."

All the seas and oceans will disappear into giant folds, leaving behind a reddish thick substance that will smell and taste like the blood of a dead man, forcing people to boil it before they can consume it to survive.

Initially, people will be getting very sick after their so-called treatments and eventually they will start dropping dead in great numbers right at the time of being fixed.

Giant worms, intelligent and able to hypnotize people, will crawl out from sewage and toilets, posing a threat to humans.

They will be captivated by the grandeur of cosmic events and possess extensive knowledge about the plans and actions of those who seek to harm society.

The choice between good and evil in apocalyptic times must be made at the very beginning, as those who choose the dark side will be physically hunted down with no choice later on.
    Prophecies of societal control and manipulation

Vyacheslav's prophecies have been proven true, leading to a renewed interest in his detailed and practical predictions for those who choose to remain loyal to a certain way of life.
    Vyacheslav warns that the plans of those who seek to control us will unfold rapidly, with meticulously prepared sicknesses, building explosions, and absolute control over almost everything.

Q&A

What are the prophecies of Otrok Vyacheslav?

Otrok Vyacheslav left detailed prophecies predicting an apocalyptic future, which are discussed in the video.
    How will people be treated if they refuse to be marked?

People who refuse to be marked will be treated as outcasts, denied access to normal shops, and forced to shop at low-quality, expensive stores.
    What will happen to private property during the apocalyptic times?

Private property will be abolished and everything will belong to the Antichrist, including the ability to use your own house.
    What will be the currency used during the Antichrist's rule?

The currency will be Euro, and people are advised to stock up on medication before the dollar collapses.
    What should people do to prepare for the future?

People should store simple herbs or learn how to make aspirin from willow tree bark, as access to the internet or electricity may be limited in the future.

Timestamped Summary

00:00 Otrok Vyacheslav predicted a dramatic shift of ages, with prophecies including sicknesses, building explosions, and absolute control, leading to segregation of noble souls who will eventually find themselves alone or in small groups in remote places, while the detailed and official prophecies mysteriously disappeared after his death.

05:44 People who refuse to be marked will be outcasts, leading to a decline in quality and availability of goods, while noble souls will be chased by zombies and marked people will be pitiful; the Antichrist will have super fast transportation, introduce his own currency (Euro), and cause constant headaches, so stock up on medication and learn how to make aspirin from willow tree bark.

13:04 When the Antichrist rules, private property will be abolished and there will be a severe Great Famine, but God will protect noble Souls and Sarovsky will come back to life to teach the truth; there will also be a third world war, China will take over Russia, but the USA will defeat China with psychotropic weapons and a pious Russian ruler's help, and a god-sent person will gather noble people during a grave situation in Russia.

20:34 Fewer souls in developed countries will choose salvation due to reliance on modern conveniences, while harsh conditions will lead others to live off the land until the Savior comes; lack of water will be a major issue in the apocalyptic drama.

29:35 UFOs disguised as extraterrestrials will use Hollywood-inspired spaceships to deceive and zombify people during an apocalyptic event at Lake Baikal, while those who understand the plot will willingly accept the mark of the beast due to their lack of integrity, and Christian believers should avoid accepting a mark that prevents them from buying and selling.

36:05 The number of visitors to Otrok Vyacheslav's prophecies has significantly decreased as people are now ashamed to go to his grave, and during the apocalyptic times, people must make a choice between the dark side and being physically hunted down.

42:26 The book "Sent by God" contains the prophecies of Otrok Vyacheslav, recognized by many Christians as a saint, and it is recommended to download all end times videos before they potentially become outlawed.

50:57 People need to understand how they shape their reality, educate themselves about prophecies, sell their city homes and move to the countryside, stock up on natural herbs, and focus on personal salvation rather than relying on organizations or worldwide liberation movements.

---

..and my own 2 cents - it sounds like BS, especially this part: Giant worms, intelligent and able to hypnotize people, will crawl out from sewage and toilets, posing a threat to humans.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I'll second that.
    In any case, I'd rather go with the micronova 12,000 year solar cycle, which will be bad enough!
    Quote Posted by Isserley (here)

..and my own 2 cents - it sounds like BS, especially this part: Giant worms, intelligent and able to hypnotize people, will crawl out from sewage and toilets, posing a threat to humans.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

I'll second that.
    In any case, I'd rather go with the micronova 12,000 year solar cycle, which will be bad enough!
    Quote Posted by Isserley (here)

When I read that part I thought of the worm like structures forming in peoples veins, that look giant in a close up view and the 5G, or other system of control, might be involved that will take over people's thoughts like has been discussed on the forum in many threads. It could be looked at as a type of AI intelligence using a type of hypnotism. That is just went through my mind, but I don't know if that is true

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Eva2 (6th December 2023), onawah (6th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread