+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Perhaps we know what's going to happen - Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 times in 284 posts

Default Perhaps we know what's going to happen - Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

As I have been sick ,ongoing cold with fever today, so I have been watching a lot of intresting youtube sites.

The nr 1 I lost myself into is this one called newearth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang/videos

She is from Bulgaria and have a tiny voice (witch I found disturbing), so narrative can get on your nerves, nevertheless Itīs worth watching, try it.

I recomend Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd September 2018), Noelle (22nd September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 268,006 times in 19,775 posts

Default Re: Perhaps we know what's going to happen -Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    She is from Bulgaria and have a tiny voice (witch I found disturbing), so narrative can get on your nerves, nevertheless Itīs worth watching, try it.
    It's an hour and a half long, and you said yourself she has an irritating voice. I dipped into it very briefly, and the narration is definitely hard to understand. I (and probably others!) won't 'try it' unless you offer a summary of what the video contains and what the prophecies are. Thanks!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Noelle (22nd September 2018), Rawhide68 (22nd September 2018), Truglivartna (23rd September 2018), wondering (22nd September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,211 times in 411 posts

Default Re: Perhaps we know what's going to happen - Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

Circa @ 4:10 "...there will be other interesting stuff. Like for example Atlantis lying in relatively good condition and almost fully functional in the Pacific ocean not the Atlantic"

She does the Avalon listener a favour by stating this so early in the presentation.

I knew at this moment I could safely disregard the remainder, especially in light of the recent thread on Atlantis where real research and analysis was undertaken.
    Last edited by happyuk; 22nd September 2018 at 14:40.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Rawhide68 (22nd September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 times in 284 posts

Default Re: Perhaps we know what's going to happen -Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

Bill, I agree with you , it's not fair of me to not tell what's it about. But since I'm desperatelty phobic of doing any misspelling (due to you) ,and the film covers so many layers of everything, I put it out the way I did.
    I feel it's important.

I will push her site with lots of good films about megalitic historic unexplained.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqL...eBP10Zhu5p-0cQ

It's Not the ancient aliens by corp prometheus fabricated entertainment. You have to deal with a very annoying narrator, but watch the films she has on her channel, they are amazing!

Love and peace
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 22nd September 2018 at 15:38.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Justplain (23rd September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 times in 241 posts

Default Re: Perhaps we know what's going to happen - Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov

Thanks Rawhide. I watched the whole video and enjoyed the imagery and the amazing story of this young boy who chose to leave us rather than become an adult. So many interesting ideas to ponder. Glad to have seen this.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread